bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Channon “melking my baby for all she's worth

Post by bloodbrothers »

christinejc96 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:44 am
In most of her videos she says “I keep getting asked what’s on my lips” like I doubt that. I never seen any comment about what makeup she uses. She just says that to get people to buy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I usually browse through the majority if not all of her comments to see what people are saying and I have rarely ever seen anyone ask her about what's on her lips or eyes. I don't think I have ever even seen a handful of comments asking those questions. It's just another fake little lie she says so she can start talking about her makeup to start pushing it down everyone's throats.

kelsey_leighann
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: Channon “melking my baby for all she's worth" Rose Part 5

Post by kelsey_leighann »

So what does this make stroller number 3?
Also, who puts ear muffs on a child while you vacuum, is that a normal thing?

Cherryboomx2
Talker
Talker

Post by Cherryboomx2 »

I love how in the last 2 hours, she’s spammed everyone’s Instagram feed with 5 Cupshe swimsuit ads and a PSA on yeast infections. Woof.

Oh, and bragging about losing 40 lbs of her pregnancy weight from walking alone? More like losing all that water retention from your sausage fingers and cankles...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

samanthalovettx
Debater
Debater

Post by samanthalovettx »

kelsey_leighann wrote:So what does this make stroller number 3?
No. It’s not normal. That video is bat shit crazy, ear muffs are only “absolute must” if you’re taking a baby to a concert frequently or work in an extremely loud environment and need to take your baby, not for a bloody vacuum cleaner.

She disclosed it was a sponsored video this time. But man it was a bizarre ad. Way hyper and over exaggerated.
Third stroller.
She has three expensive up market strollers. That’s just unrealistic.

She’s putting out there to people that they need all this crap when they don’t. Hopefully new mums aren’t following her lead.

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

samanthalovettx wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:34 pm
kelsey_leighann wrote:So what does this make stroller number 3?
No. It’s not normal. That video is bat shit crazy, ear muffs are only “absolute must” if you’re taking a baby to a concert frequently or work in an extremely loud environment and need to take your baby, not for a bloody vacuum cleaner.

She disclosed it was a sponsored video this time. But man it was a bizarre ad. Way hyper and over exaggerated.
Third stroller.
She has three expensive up market strollers. That’s just unrealistic.

She’s putting out there to people that they need all this crap when they don’t. Hopefully new mums aren’t following her lead.
I honestly lost count of how many she has. I know someone bought her one off her Amazon registry, UPPAbaby sent her one, I thought her management company sent her one from what someone said on here and didn't she buy one herself that was the car seat/stroller all-in-one? Literally what is her obsession with having 3+ items of the same things that you don't need multiples of? All of these stroller are extremely expensive too. She probably has $1k-$2k worth of strollers now which is completely unnecessary and a huge waste of money.

You do not need to put ear muffs on a baby when you're vacuuming so that's not a normal thing people do. I don't know why she said ear muffs are a must when you only need them, like Samantha said, is for extremely loud environments such as a concert. I don't get why she's buying a bunch of toys for Snow when she rarely lets her play with anything and just keeps it in the packaging. The majority of stuff she is saying she didn't know are a must is common fucking knowledge even to people without children.. How dumb can she get? This video just showed how dumb she actually is when it comes to babies and how uneducated she is because she has no idea what she's doing. I get being a first time mom but I haven't come across someone this fucking clueless in a long time. I really hope people are not taking her advice with these type of videos because the majority of the shit she keeps rambling on about is just way more expensive items when you can buy items that do the exact same thing or have the same exact function for way cheaper. Buying more expensive items for a child doesn't mean it's better which seems like the narrative she keeps pushing.

Also once again that child did not react to anything being shown to her. I don't know why they kept saying look at her face and she likes it when there was NO expression, it was blank. I don't get why people in the comments aren't pointing this out or are concerned about it. That child is showing bare minimum if even that in the emotions department.

I can't stand when she does sponsored videos. She puts on this fake voice and personality and it just drives me up a fucking wall. I cannot stand when she acts that fake. It's not that hard to act normal and genuine. If anything that makes me not want to use whatever she is promoting because she's coming off as fake and trying too hard to push whatever she is pushing. Also how fucking embarrassing is she? Who acts like that in public in front of other people as a grown ass adult? She is whacked out of her mind and beyond manic.

JaclynSHILLcircus
Informer
Informer

Post by JaclynSHILLcircus »

So it’s gonna be time for a new thread. To whomervwr closes these and makes new ones may I suggest “manicpanicrose: shoving makeup down our throats”

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

JaclynSHILLcircus wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:14 pm
So it’s gonna be time for a new thread. To whomervwr closes these and makes new ones may I suggest “manicpanicrose: shoving makeup down our throats”
LOL yes. We should start coming up with a new thread name since we've hit over 1,000 posts.

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

Her captions on her Instagram photos for the swimsuits are hilarious. I'll post the ones I thought were funny below.

Lmaaaaaaao, she cannot be serious can she?! Yeah Channon, your weight loss is from what you've been eating. All that highly processed vegan junk food and ramen noodle cups sure helped you keep the weight off. Also why are these swimsuit pictures not hash tagged with #ad? I mean she's clearly getting a cut out of it when the code is YTCN. Does she not realize she legally has to put that on Instagram?

Once again preaching about how we need to stop wishing we looked like Instagram models and start embracing our flaws yet all her pictures she posts even of her child and husband are Facetuned to hell. How many times does she have to continue repeating herself with this same speech over and over again? Start practicing what you preach or shut the hell up. :rofl: She prides herself on being the most open and honest Youtuber yet she's the exact opposite. Girl has some serious body dysmorphia issues. If you look at a side-by-side of how she looked pre-surgery to how she looks today, it's two completely different people. She completely redid her face with how it looks and how it's structured. It's always the people who drastically change how they look preaching about accepting your flaws and loving yourself yet they go and change everything regarding their looks. I don't know how someone can preach that yet do the exact opposite. :rofl:

capgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by capgirl »

bloodbrothers wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:50 pm
once again that child did not react to anything being shown to her. I don't know why they kept saying look at her face and she likes it when there was NO expression, it was blank. I don't get why people in the comments aren't pointing this out or are concerned about it. That child is showing bare minimum if even that in the emotions department.
I just finished watching Channon's latest video and I have to agree, when Channon was showing Snow the different toys, Snow just had a blank stare and didn't show any interest in any of the toys. I looked it up online and while I know all babies are different, it seems like Snow is very developmentally delayed.

https://www.verywellfamily.com/your-4-m ... es-4172533

samanthalovettx
Debater
Debater

Post by samanthalovettx »

Also her saying those toys are a “must” are not really. The teething mitt? Yeah a cool novelty. But there are things around the home baby could chew on instead rather than spend money on something that would last a couple of months then get biffed. I admit we bought some stupid gimmicky stuff when we had our first, it’s normal, but it adds up. Something I wouldn’t consider a “must” when you have a baby, just something extra.
Idk if she thinks her subs are made of money or what but damn she pushes her spending lifestyle rather than a realistic first time mum life style.

Also yikes at all the ads....

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

capgirl wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:20 pm
bloodbrothers wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:50 pm
once again that child did not react to anything being shown to her. I don't know why they kept saying look at her face and she likes it when there was NO expression, it was blank. I don't get why people in the comments aren't pointing this out or are concerned about it. That child is showing bare minimum if even that in the emotions department.
I just finished watching Channon's latest video and I have to agree, when Channon was showing Snow the different toys, Snow just had a blank stare and didn't show any interest in any of the toys. I looked it up online and while I know all babies are different, it seems like Snow is very developmentally delayed.

https://www.verywellfamily.com/your-4-m ... es-4172533
From what Channon has showed I don't see Snow doing the majority of those things listed and at this point and time I don't think Snow can do the majority of the things that were listed on there. Going by that article and what we've all seen what they have listed under body, Snow can only do 2 or 3 things out of the 10 bullet points. As for what's listed under brain she doesn't smile spontaneously and doesn't mimic facial expressions such as smiling or frowning. As for the rest I can't tell since Channon hasn't shown it but just going off what she does show, Snow is looking more and more developmentally delayed. I mean to me the kid looks like she's spaced out in her own little world. I truly hope that she's just behind and will eventually reach the milestones she's suppose to instead of something being severely wrong.

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

samanthalovettx wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:24 pm
Also her saying those toys are a “must” are not really. The teething mitt? Yeah a cool novelty. But there are things around the home baby could chew on instead rather than spend money on something that would last a couple of months then get biffed. I admit we bought some stupid gimmicky stuff when we had our first, it’s normal, but it adds up. Something I wouldn’t consider a “must” when you have a baby, just something extra.
Idk if she thinks her subs are made of money or what but damn she pushes her spending lifestyle rather than a realistic first time mum life style.

Also yikes at all the ads....
Looking at the buybuyBABY website this store is honestly an overpriced rip off for baby items. This stuff is beyond expensive and is not budget friendly at all unless you're well off in the money department. Those teething baby mitts are $16 for ONE mitt! If she wants the name brand one it's $13.98 at Walmart and is probably cheaper at another store too. That tells you how much buybuyBABY is hiking the prices up. Not to mention they don't have good reviews on the website. You can get the exact same thing that isn't name brand from Walmart for $7.88 or even cheaper. She keeps thinking the more expensive the item is the better it is when that's not true at all most of the time. The majority of the stuff she said that were "must" have items weren't must have items at all. You don't need to buy the kid a bunch of toys, just rotate them out because pretty soon she's going to outgrow those toys so it makes no sense to buy a boat load of them. I think she just likes showing off how much money she has so she looks important.

Klind55
Learner
Learner

Post by Klind55 »

I laughed when the sales lady was like you can put teething gel on this teether and I was like um nope she can't, daddy won't let her.

More blank, empty looks from Snow. She couldn't even hold herself up in the exersaucer. No reactions to the toys, nothing.

Poor thing.

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

Klind55 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:07 pm
I laughed when the sales lady was like you can put teething gel on this teether and I was like um nope she can't, daddy won't let her.

More blank, empty looks from Snow. She couldn't even hold herself up in the exersaucer. No reactions to the toys, nothing.

Poor thing.
LOL thought the same thing. If only that lady knew how much a of a nut job Travis is and how badly he threw a tantrum over baby Tylenol.

I was just waiting and hoping she would react or smile to something even a half little smile or anything at all but nothing happened. Didn't try to grab anything didn't even have a little smirk it was just blank and empty stares and no emotions. I'm curious if those two are even smart enough to realize something is wrong and that she's developmentally behind or if they are those type of parents who bury their heads in the sand pretending like everything is fine and nothing is wrong.

caitknight77
Informer
Informer

Post by caitknight77 »

I can't believe she recommended ear muffs for vaccuming. She is so beyond ridiculous. Like it still blows my mind that she thinks a baby needs to wear them to vacuum.

And the teething mitts are definitely something that doesn't last long. I made the dumb mistake on getting one for my baby (I only spent about $10 on it anyways) She used it for like a week and then started ripping it off her hand.
Snow really is behind in her milestones and it makes me sad. They couldn't even bring her in the store in a stroller and have her sit up so she could look around and see everything.

And what does one do with that many strollers anyways?
Is she actually going to sit Snow up in a jogging stroller and use it?

Buybuybaby is definitely overpriced too. I got my stroller there only because they price match and I saved over $200 doing it.

Klind55
Learner
Learner

Post by Klind55 »

I was watching Five Two Love videos and going back to when they were 4-5months old(1-2month adjusted age) and it's just night and day difference between them and Snow. I really hope Chan and Travis start listening to people and realize something is amiss. Even a quiet reserved baby should be smiling at her parents and even socially by now. She was smiling more with gas pains as a newborn. If something is wrong then it's best to tackle it right away rather than just cover it up like they do the hemangioma and pretend it's not there.

caitknight77
Informer
Informer

Post by caitknight77 »

Klind55 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:38 pm
I was watching Five Two Love videos and going back to when they were 4-5months old(1-2month adjusted age) and it's just night and day difference between them and Snow. I really hope Chan and Travis start listening to people and realize something is amiss. Even a quiet reserved baby should be smiling at her parents and even socially by now. She was smiling more with gas pains as a newborn. If something is wrong then it's best to tackle it right away rather than just cover it up like they do the hemangioma and pretend it's not there.
I just wanna say I love watching Five Two Love! I don't know of many people who watch them.

You'd really think Snow would react to the toys or try moving her legs around being in the exersaucer. Instead she just sits their frozen. Not even getting excited for the toys and colours.
My baby was screaming for joy when she saw her toys on her activity mat and trying to eat her toes too. Snow just lays there :(

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

caitknight77 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:00 pm
I can't believe she recommended ear muffs for vaccuming. She is so beyond ridiculous. Like it still blows my mind that she thinks a baby needs to wear them to vacuum.

And the teething mitts are definitely something that doesn't last long. I made the dumb mistake on getting one for my baby (I only spent about $10 on it anyways) She used it for like a week and then started ripping it off her hand.
Snow really is behind in her milestones and it makes me sad. They couldn't even bring her in the store in a stroller and have her sit up so she could look around and see everything.

And what does one do with that many strollers anyways?
Is she actually going to sit Snow up in a jogging stroller and use it?

Buybuybaby is definitely overpriced too. I got my stroller there only because they price match and I saved over $200 doing it.
She doesn't leave the house hardly ever so I'm surprised she even got a jogging stroller. She'll use it a few times and won't use it again like she did with her other strollers. I don't understand the need to have 4+ strollers. Why on earth does one child need that many? She has wasted so much money on buying the same thing that you don't need multiples of let alone 3-4 of them.

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

caitknight77 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:51 pm
Klind55 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:38 pm
I just wanna say I love watching Five Two Love! I don't know of many people who watch them.

You'd really think Snow would react to the toys or try moving her legs around being in the exersaucer. Instead she just sits their frozen. Not even getting excited for the toys and colours.
My baby was screaming for joy when she saw her toys on her activity mat and trying to eat her toes too. Snow just lays there :(
Those two are going to be the type of parents who think there is nothing wrong with their perfect child even though everyone else clearly sees something is wrong. They'll be in denial and Channon will make yet another crying video about how everyone is hateful and mean to her. They are probably too stupid to realize or even know what Snow is suppose to be doing at that age and what milestones she should have already achieved. I mean it's clear as day to me that something is wrong with that child and is developmentally behind.

bloodbrothers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bloodbrothers »

Is she still Facetuning that poor kids photos?!

Return to “Channon Rose”