beautybaby44

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: beautybaby44

Post by emmygues »

GooRoosPhailin wrote:I honestly don't think most people from Georgia have an accent, maybe that's just me. I know makeupbytiffanyd is from Georgia too and she doesn't have an accent either.
is she? i always thought she was in texas. she sounds southern to me though.

Post by Guest »

emmygues wrote:
GooRoosPhailin wrote:I honestly don't think most people from Georgia have an accent, maybe that's just me. I know makeupbytiffanyd is from Georgia too and she doesn't have an accent either.
is she? i always thought she was in texas. she sounds southern to me though.
Don't know who you're asking about, but they're both from Georgia. Lindsey went to Elle & Blair's meet up in Atlanta and Tiffany I think lives an hour or so away from Atlanta.

BisforBitch
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by BisforBitch »

marygee23 wrote:I think her parents realize that she is out of control with her spending witch is why they got her less materialistic things for Christmas (and more meaningful, useful things.) imo she seems very selfish, for example, her house seems average size, based on her vlogs, and her sisters room is pretty average also, it seems as though her family is middle class and is certainly not rich. but then look at how much she spends, she spends like shes a millionare. i understand she gets a lot of money from youtube but seriously Lindsey? cant you spend some on your family. i haven't seen a single gift she got for someone else. especially on her NY shopping trip.. umm she went to new York strictly to shop right before the holidays and she didn't get anything for her family? rude. cant wait until she gets to college and has to ask her parents for help because she spent all her money on useless clothes and designer things
She got her family a WHOLE package of macaroons in New York, gosh!

pinky
Learner
Learner

Post by pinky »

daydreamer wrote:hahahahahaha, how is talking about her romantic/sex life "crossing the line"? you guys should have thought about that when you bashed her weight, style, skin, personal life, etc...suddenly this is something that can't be talked about? c'mon people, you're being a little hypocritical here
That's all stuff she puts out for people to comment on. Unless she starts making videos about her sex life or sex in general, it is innapropriate. Believe it or not, some people like keeping intimate things private. Shocking, I know.

wereallmadh3re
Learner
Learner

Post by wereallmadh3re »

I suppose ill have to respectfully disagree. I don't think any line was crossed what so ever. if a forum like this exists I believe either everything should be okay to discuss or nothing should

Post by Guest »

omg those snakeskin printed pants in her newest video are WAAAAY too tight..seriously how does she not notice when she notice looks in the mirror ..smh :?

hayl
Learner
Learner

Post by hayl »

the first outfit looked okay until she put those cheetah shoes on.

Post by Guest »

hayl wrote:the first outfit looked okay until she put those cheetah shoes on.
Exactly what I was thinking. I actually love the skirt she had on, everything else was just meh... but those shoes... NO.

BisforBitch
Learner
Learner

Post by BisforBitch »

New Year's Outfits:
First outfit: cute.......until she showed the shoes. Should have just stuck with black
Second outfit: I thought it was kind of cute for the edgy look, but it looked odd on her... idk; i don't think she can pull off the edgy style very well
Third outfit:Of course she didn't style the pants correctly. I like the pants but they would have looked better with a black top and shoes
Last outfit: Again, cute... until she reached the shoes. They threw the whole look off

I felt like this was an improvement but she really needs to learn how to style shoes. These outfits definitely weren't as bad as her ootw's

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

she has such a bad eye for style. she has such bad pairings for every single outfit. i just don't understand how she has so much stuff but she can't pair them at all. i'm embarrassed for her for putting up their videos. she has cute pieces that can be really nice but she ruins them. she also doesn't have the structure to wear an oversize denim shirt. i wish she would stop. she looks frumpy.

checkmatey
Debater
Debater

Post by checkmatey »

BisforBitch wrote:New Year's Outfits:
First outfit: cute.......until she showed the shoes. Should have just stuck with black
Second outfit: I thought it was kind of cute for the edgy look, but it looked odd on her... idk; i don't think she can pull off the edgy style very well
Third outfit:Of course she didn't style the pants correctly. I like the pants but they would have looked better with a black top and shoes
Last outfit: Again, cute... until she reached the shoes. They threw the whole look off

I felt like this was an improvement but she really needs to learn how to style shoes. These outfits definitely weren't as bad as her ootw's
I agree with all of this. I like edgy but on her. i think that denim shirt was too big for her in an unflattering way.
fourth had two statement pieces, which looked bad together,and i like those shoes but only in black. i think that beige is really ugly.

unic0rnz
Talker
Talker

Post by unic0rnz »

Oh lord..... her new video.... just cause it zips, doesn't mean it fits, Lindsey.
All her pants look like they're stretching to the maximum
o hay ur hair iz lyk thuper kute todai

Post by Guest »

I loved the fourth outfit except the shoes. I mean the shoes are adorable, just not with that outfit. I will forever say this, but she had a greater sense of style way back when she started doing videos.

kpgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by kpgirl »

First Outfit- okay. don't like the shoes or that white collar thing
Second Outfit- this was good.
Third Outfit- better..that collar shirt ruined the outfit.
Fourth Outfit-horrible! those shoes don't go with the outfit!!

veronica94
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by veronica94 »

LoRa wrote:Turns out Lindsey got sunglasses from Chanel. (Can't post picture.)
The most I've ever spend on a pair of sunglasses was $20 which is like $16 or $17 US.

veronica94
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by veronica94 »

I think her parents should take her cards and whatnot off her for a week or so and see what happens. :shock:

marygee23
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by marygee23 »

BisforBitch wrote:
marygee23 wrote:I think her parents realize that she is out of control with her spending witch is why they got her less materialistic things for Christmas (and more meaningful, useful things.) imo she seems very selfish, for example, her house seems average size, based on her vlogs, and her sisters room is pretty average also, it seems as though her family is middle class and is certainly not rich. but then look at how much she spends, she spends like shes a millionare. i understand she gets a lot of money from youtube but seriously Lindsey? cant you spend some on your family. i haven't seen a single gift she got for someone else. especially on her NY shopping trip.. umm she went to new York strictly to shop right before the holidays and she didn't get anything for her family? rude. cant wait until she gets to college and has to ask her parents for help because she spent all her money on useless clothes and designer things
She got her family a WHOLE package of macaroons in New York, gosh!
Oh my how generous!!!!

cheergirl94
Learner
Learner

Post by cheergirl94 »

she blocked me for no good reason -___- well someone did say that she was by far the best beauty guru and then i said that she wasn't the BEST beauty guru, i know that was a bit uncalled for but i just want her to unblock me. That was really rude of her. I've lost respect for her. so I unfollowed her & her sister on instagram & twitter.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

Does Lindsay own a pair of pants that aren't 'statement' pants? I really did not like any of the printed pants she had on in her NYE outfits video; they're not my style at all. I just don't think that the shiny metalics/prints don't do anything for her, or that they're very cute. I think she'd look much better in a great pair of properly fitted/hemmed skinny jeans from Paige or Joe's or something.

wereallmadh3re
Learner
Learner

Post by wereallmadh3re »

personally I find metallic/shiny-looking pants to be extremely difficult to pull off... they always look trashy to me

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”