MissRemiTooDumbToHoldOntoMyCashten - Part 8

lelepultzr19
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiTooDumbToHoldOntoMyCashten - Part 8

Post by lelepultzr19 »

Lilyroman wrote:
heckyeahheckno wrote:Can I ask why some of you guys dislike Remi so intensely? This is not me trying to argue or be a jerk (and I'm sorry if I came off a bit heated earlier). I'm curious. I personally don't mind Remi, I enjoy her vlogs because they're easy colorful fun. She "seems" nice and its really cool to see someone work so hard to lose so much weight. However I'm not a fan girl the way it might seem, I was a bit turned off by her podcast (it seems a bit shallow and lacking in awareness in some ways tbh). I personally felt like the hate is more than she deserves but maybe I'm not seeing things that others are.
Just curious why you feel the need to ask that in this type of group? Are you losing sleep over this? Do you really need to keep hearing everyone’s opinions? I would just move on if I were you. You’re just going to keep getting answers you don’t like and pick at them.
I like discussion and debate and I was trying to give some people the benefit of the doubt and understand what about Remi rubs them the wrong way. I came on here assuming it would be a good place to talk about things that I like and dislike about Remi. However it seems like most people don't like her and seem a bit unwilling to consider other comments on this thread. Whats the point of a forum if it isn't for displaying an array of opinions? This is technically a neutral Remi thread so both negative and positive opinions should be considered appropriate IMO.

I'm not personally losing sleep over this and I think people misunderstand me. I'm not angry or hurt or upset when it comes to having discussion, even if I come off as aggressive....that's just my debate style. But I'm the kind of person who enjoys talking through things....I've been on many forums and had discussions where we disagree and If I find someone's arguments to be a bit on the weak side I will state that. I don't think that's unfair....
koala7 wrote:
heckyeahheckno wrote:Can I ask why some of you guys dislike Remi so intensely? This is not me trying to argue or be a jerk (and I'm sorry if I came off a bit heated earlier). I'm curious. I personally don't mind Remi, I enjoy her vlogs because they're easy colorful fun. She "seems" nice and its really cool to see someone work so hard to lose so much weight. However I'm not a fan girl the way it might seem, I was a bit turned off by her podcast (it seems a bit shallow and lacking in awareness in some ways tbh). I personally felt like the hate is more than she deserves but maybe I'm not seeing things that others are.
Why I don't like Remi: Well, I dont particularly like or appreciate 23 year olds who feel the need to show their underwear to get attention and roll on random dirty floors like animals do in the stay. :( I am sorry, but this is just too much. I get trying to be funny, but it's just not. Even if it was posted on her private page, I would maybe get it (although she is not 16), but for her millions of followers? Have some respect for yourself. How can she expect anyone (especially guys since she is so obsessed with them) to respect her while acting like this? Also, she is so dependant on others opinions and insecure it's embarrassing.

Why I like Remi: It's fun reading comments on this board while I am commuting.
So you're more bothered because you don't think she's acting like a mature person?

MissJediKnight
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by MissJediKnight »

Lilyroman wrote:
Just curious why you feel the need to ask that in this type of group? Are you losing sleep over this? Do you really need to keep hearing everyone’s opinions? I would just move on if I were you. You’re just going to keep getting answers you don’t like and pick at them.
Just giving my 2 cents here, its not like I intentionally hate her - i dont really, i just dislike what she has become. Watching and supporting her since her early ytube years is very different from her persona now. She used to be sweet and caring and all about her family, her friends etc. She "seems" more down to earth and nice and genuine.

Since she started to lose the weight, she changed drastically, she "seemed" more fake, she started wearing skimpier outfits, too much make up and hanging out less and less with her childhood friends. She also jumped from 1 ytuber friend to the next in months, example: Mia, then Tiff, then now Alisha. I mean they're still friends but now, its just Alisha.

Im happy for her that she lost the weight and gained confidence and started embracing her body but her actions are too risque' and with her target demographic - she's setting a bad example.

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl »

Some of the posts are hilarious... and obvious.
*All my comments are opinions and for entertainment purposes ONLY!

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

TeddySerious wrote:You guys need a new thread ASAP.

Please suggest some thread names!

Thanks!
Here are some ideas.

MissRemiTrashten: CloutDemonQueen

MissLemmeShowYouMyCrotchAshten

MissRemiTrashten:FakeDatesForAttention

MissRemiNeedsTherapyAshten: HoardingBabyHoarding

okeythen
Talker
Talker

Post by okeythen »

what makes remi unlikeable for me is that she is an example of someone just living this unrealistic life that has become a sort of a norm these days. i just do not honestly think she deserves to have all that she has and the way she throws it in our faces is a bit too much. girl spends so much, has an office now and a podcast. and all this for behaving like a teenager and doing splits in public places?! she begs for attention with her miserable memes and by showing off ger body more and more. pretty basic is also all about her. they do not even include their listeners somehow.. it is just about constantly looking for validation and praise from one another by just talking about themselves. i do not think they deserve to have a podcast that is indeed pretty basic and superficial.
i wish she would be respectful towards herself and use her platform for something useful. yes, she is talking about her weightloss but also this has become super repetitive and she just obsessing about all the sooosooosoo cute stuff she can wear now.
also this content and lifestyle is sth that her young viewers look up to now. spending enormous amount money on "cute" things, getting sponsored stuff and trips, working "hard" on creating content of all the above. and yet she makes 1000x times more money than people who have actually invested into educating themselves or people who actually work instead of just rolling around the floor, flashing their panties to the world.
Last edited by okeythen on Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

elephants35
Learner
Learner

Post by elephants35 »

Remi needs to learn how to grow up. In years her over saturated videos will be a thing of the past and her lack of originality will make it so she can't support herself with YouTube anymore.

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl »

MissRemireallyreallyreallydoesntphotoshopherAsshten

shiningstar28
Learner
Learner

Post by shiningstar28 »

cheesedanish wrote:
konagirl wrote:MissRemiRefusesToWashHerDirtyAshten
This is it.
can this pls be the next thread name omg

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

I don't like her because she's full of herself and does nothing with her life. I will not sugarcoat my opinion of her whatsoever. She dresses like a street walker and clearly has zero respect for herself. So I don't feel sorry for any hate she gets. She'd look fine if she took her head out of her unhygienic ass and wore clothing that actually fit her body type.

flowerchildd29
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by flowerchildd29 »

I’m new/old to this thread. I used to keep up with this thread at the beginning then I just stopped but of school and everything (that’s another story) lol But I actually have a question, I noticed how people say Remi is unhygienic and how she got cysts for wearing tight jeans. What happened? Lmaoo sorry I missed soo much but I need to catch up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl »

flowerchildd29 wrote:I’m new/old to this thread. I used to keep up with this thread at the beginning then I just stopped but of school and everything (that’s another story) lol But I actually have a question, I noticed how people say Remi is unhygienic and how she got cysts for wearing tight jeans. What happened? Lmaoo sorry I missed soo much but I need to catch up.

I think it started a few threads back. Someone went to the same gym as Remi (?) and noticed she would work out and never shower. Then in her vids it was pointed out she would go to Soul Cycle, gym, etc and never shower --- she would wear her sweaty gym clothes and go directly to meetings, lunches, shopping --- where she'd try on clothes, etc. It was disgusting. I think from there it just became obvious that she doesn't shower at all. I'm sure there were specific examples of that as well.

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo »

Guys i made a new thread

viewtopic.php?f=430&t=34683

Can mods please lock this one?

themao101
Informer
Informer

Post by themao101 »

Unpopular opinion but I actually really enjoyed the intro of the new video it was a nice touch for getting rid of such a huge part of her yt channel (her old intro ) . It made me chuckle lol .
Didn’t even bother to watch the reSt of the video tho ... I know y’all are gonna re cap it here .

I was thinking ... if this whole “switching things up “ is gonna be the end of her yt career as we know it. She is boring I couldn’t even bother hate watching at all actually I haven’t watched one of her videos fully in like 5 months . She is so boring Ans ditzy

defsouls
Learner
Learner

Post by defsouls »

monak wrote:I don't like her because she's full of herself and does nothing with her life. I will not sugarcoat my opinion of her whatsoever. She dresses like a street walker and clearly has zero respect for herself. So I don't feel sorry for any hate she gets. She'd look fine if she took her head out of her unhygienic ass and wore clothing that actually fit her body type.
I don’t like Remi but I don’t think wearing skimpy clothes means she has zero respect for herself and it kind of degrades people who are in the sex industry who take on these jobs to make ends meet. Shes free to dress however she likes but I think she needs to realize that sometimes its not appropriate to showcase some of her outfits to her young audience. I wouldn’t have a problem with Remi wearing revealing clothes if it actually fit her properly so it would flatter her body. But Remi also needs to understand that she can look sexy and hot without wearing super tight skimpy dresses to the events that shes invited to.

Return to “MissRemiAshten”