MissRemiTooDumbToHoldOntoMyCashten - Part 8

lelepultzr19
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiTooDumbToHoldOntoMyCashten - Part 8

Post by lelepultzr19 »

monak wrote:Everyone can have their own opinion. If people want to nitpick they can. Don't like it? Use the foe button.
I never said people can't have an opinion. But I'm well within my right to disagree with that opinion and to argue my case. If you're bothered by my opinion, I would suggest you take your own advice. Until then I will continue to give my thoughts on this forum that is used for discussion. I think its ridiculous to assume everyone will agree with everyone on here and it seems whenever someone has a different thought you guys automatically assume they're trolling or Remi. That seems like hive mentality to me.

Like I said, Remi has her faults. For example, I was finally listening to more of the podcast the other day and I find the whole "Clout Demon" situation a bit uncalled for and I feel pretty bad for the guy. I do like Remi in general, but I think this was a real misstep for her. IMO Anyone would be excited about gaining so many followers so quickly, doesn't mean he's as shady as she and Alisha were assuming he was. I think he was just excited and overzealous initially and some of the small details they picked apart seemed like they may be stretching a bit.

Despite that, I'm not going to crucify her for some of the really petty things people do on this thread.

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

I am so glad it’s not my job to choose between all the awesome future thread names y’all have created!! I can’t wait to find out which one is chosen...drum roll... :lolly: :gj:

shadefordays
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by shadefordays »

heckyeahheckno wrote:
monak wrote:Everyone can have their own opinion. If people want to nitpick they can. Don't like it? Use the foe button.
I never said people can't have an opinion. But I'm well within my right to disagree with that opinion and to argue my case. If you're bothered by my opinion, I would suggest you take your own advice. Until then I will continue to give my thoughts on this forum that is used for discussion. I think its ridiculous to assume everyone will agree with everyone on here and it seems whenever someone has a different thought you guys automatically assume they're trolling or Remi. That seems like hive mentality to me.

Like I said, Remi has her faults. For example, I was finally listening to more of the podcast the other day and I find the whole "Clout Demon" situation a bit uncalled for and I feel pretty bad for the guy. I do like Remi in general, but I think this was a real misstep for her. IMO Anyone would be excited about gaining so many followers so quickly, doesn't mean he's as shady as she and Alisha were assuming he was. I think he was just excited and overzealous initially and some of the small details they picked apart seemed like they may be stretching a bit.

Despite that, I'm not going to crucify her for some of the really petty things people do on this thread.
The reason people "crucify" her is because she plays the victim, constantly. She does things that are ridiculous, such as, "clout demon", punching friends in the face, acting like a 15 year old girl, and finally, the biggest offense, wearing clothes that are too small, and then being offended because some recommends she sizes up (for her health and hygiene), relax im kidding.

But, as you are entitled to your own opinion. We are entitled to ours, and if we all want to continuously discuss her FUPA and outrageously small swim suits, dresses, skirts and tops, we can! There is a button, called the foe button, you can click it, and then you won't have to read any of our "crucifying" comments :tu:

konagirl
Informer
Informer

Post by konagirl »

I think it's sort of funny that Remi of all people would dare refer to anyone as a "clout demon."

Isn't that exactly how she got her come up? I went back and looked at her older videos and she seemed to have a pattern of desperately trying to attach to people who had more subs and clout than she did and then drop them once she was done. Isn't that why she desperately pursued and tried to make Asian Girl Squad happen?

One thing I noticed about Remi's videos was that she was always saying how she'd link someone below and never would and just say, "oh I'm so bad about that I swear this time I really really really really am going to!" And of course she wouldn't.

Showed right from the start she was only concerned with herself and was in fact one of the biggest clout demons that ever clout demon'd!
*All my comments are opinions and for entertainment purposes ONLY!

Sober_Notions
Learner
Learner

Post by Sober_Notions »

I really don’t get why people are getting sooo heated over the opinions everyone is entitled to make, I also agree with the fact that some comments here are straight up petty and to be honest I wonder how old are the people in this thread cause the things you guys loose energy on is crazy. Anyways I joined on here thinking it was about discussions not a straight up petty hate group chat. With that being said its my opinion. I also don’t agree with stuff Remi does and yea I do think some of her outfits aren’t the right size but if the girl wants to show cleavage even tho her boobs aren’t perky then let her because the way her boobs are now is not in her control. And the same way that people can click the “foe” button here you can simply not look at the posts that you don’t like about her. Never understood why people waste energy on people they do not like.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

heckyeahheckno wrote:

Pretty sure I said everyone can have one. You're included in everyone. We are free to say what we want about her. Say what you want but you and everyone else that wants to complain about us being too mean or whatever are just wasting your time.

lawyerbarbie
Talker
Talker

Post by lawyerbarbie »

quietcat6 wrote:Not sure why she thinks its #BFFGOALS to dress in a 7 year olds bathing suit. I don't think any sane adult female has a goal to do that with a best friend.
I think she's trying to come off as "look how small I am!! I can fit into a suit made for kids!!"

Idk guys I honestly feel bad for her at this point. She reminds me of me when I had an eating disorder. I would never wear baggy clothes because I didnt want to look "fat" even though I was 90 pounds lol. I hope she gets help.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

These attempts to be a meme are always with a caption about a "guy" doing or not doing something for her. I really don't think any guys are buying her drinks at the club. She is trying way too hard to appear grown up and dating. Image

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

supernova
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by supernova »

Sober_Notions wrote:I really don’t get why people are getting sooo heated over the opinions everyone is entitled to make, I also agree with the fact that some comments here are straight up petty and to be honest I wonder how old are the people in this thread cause the things you guys loose energy on is crazy. Anyways I joined on here thinking it was about discussions not a straight up petty hate group chat. With that being said its my opinion. I also don’t agree with stuff Remi does and yea I do think some of her outfits aren’t the right size but if the girl wants to show cleavage even tho her boobs aren’t perky then let her because the way her boobs are now is not in her control. And the same way that people can click the “foe” button here you can simply not look at the posts that you don’t like about her. Never understood why people waste energy on people they do not like.
And yet you keep on saying the same thing over and over and people are still going to keep posting their opinions. Look at who is wasting their energy then. If all the posts here about Remi bother you so much, THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kittykat94 »

quietcat6 wrote:These attempts to be a meme are always with a caption about a "guy" doing or not doing something for her. I really don't think any guys are buying her drinks at the club. She is trying way too hard to appear grown up and dating. Image

She’s so cringeworthy.
Like everything about her.
The way she dresses, her shoes, her sense of humor, her personality...she literally acts like a teenager and wonders why she can’t keep a man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo »

lawyerbarbie wrote:
quietcat6 wrote:Not sure why she thinks its #BFFGOALS to dress in a 7 year olds bathing suit. I don't think any sane adult female has a goal to do that with a best friend.
I think she's trying to come off as "look how small I am!! I can fit into a suit made for kids!!"

Idk guys I honestly feel bad for her at this point. She reminds me of me when I had an eating disorder. I would never wear baggy clothes because I didnt want to look "fat" even though I was 90 pounds lol. I hope she gets help.
Off topic// I remember getting upset cuz I could only fit into a kids size 12 and not a 10 :roll:
Eating disorders are insane.

ari789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ari789 »

quietcat6 wrote:These attempts to be a meme are always with a caption about a "guy" doing or not doing something for her. I really don't think any guys are buying her drinks at the club. She is trying way too hard to appear grown up and dating. Image

She's dressed like Polly Pocket.

lambandlion
Learner
Learner

Post by lambandlion »

I don't know why she doesn't try to transition her channel into fitness since that's what she loves. Nothing is more awkward than when she posts a video of her making all these fatty snacks she refused to eat, and then the next video being all about her working out at the gym. Why not make healthy treats? Or how to meal prep videos, or healthy snacks, or making your own protein bars? Her buzzed crepe video did so well, why not try more of those? Try out famous healthy recipes and see if they actually taste good. It seems like she's just given up even trying on her main channel. They're either recaps, phoned in snack crap, or literal vlogs. Girl needs to take a break and recalculate.

shadefordays
Talker
Talker

Post by shadefordays »

lambandlion wrote:I don't know why she doesn't try to transition her channel into fitness since that's what she loves. Nothing is more awkward than when she posts a video of her making all these fatty snacks she refused to eat, and then the next video being all about her working out at the gym. Why not make healthy treats? Or how to meal prep videos, or healthy snacks, or making your own protein bars? Her buzzed crepe video did so well, why not try more of those? Try out famous healthy recipes and see if they actually taste good. It seems like she's just given up even trying on her main channel. They're either recaps, phoned in snack crap, or literal vlogs. Girl needs to take a break and recalculate.
She can't because she's admitted that she hasn't done the weightloss in the healthiest way. She's admitted on PB that she sometimes does meal prep videos and throws the food out and has not eaten as well as she should. She also wouldn't be able to keep up a following because shes already gaining weight back - although, now that i think about it, maybe it would motivate her to lose weight again instead of photo shopping all her photos to look like she did 6+ months ago.

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo »

shadefordays wrote:
lambandlion wrote:I don't know why she doesn't try to transition her channel into fitness since that's what she loves. Nothing is more awkward than when she posts a video of her making all these fatty snacks she refused to eat, and then the next video being all about her working out at the gym. Why not make healthy treats? Or how to meal prep videos, or healthy snacks, or making your own protein bars? Her buzzed crepe video did so well, why not try more of those? Try out famous healthy recipes and see if they actually taste good. It seems like she's just given up even trying on her main channel. They're either recaps, phoned in snack crap, or literal vlogs. Girl needs to take a break and recalculate.
She can't because she's admitted that she hasn't done the weightloss in the healthiest way. She's admitted on PB that she sometimes does meal prep videos and throws the food out and has not eaten as well as she should. She also wouldn't be able to keep up a following because shes already gaining weight back - although, now that i think about it, maybe it would motivate her to lose weight again instead of photo shopping all her photos to look like she did 6+ months ago.
Yea she doesnt really care about health just being small.
Thats why she uses zero calories salad dressing with a bunch of chemicals and zero calorie sweeteners.
Also why she will a lot of the times substitute meals with granola chocolate bars.
Shes a pretty unhealthy eater/dieter and going to the gym 2/3 times a DAY doesnt make up for it :/

(Like how are you gonna make a kale salad then pour a bright yellow zero calorie dressing ontop :roll: )

Post by Guest »

We’ve had some reports.

Please stop bickering if you’re a bickerer or bickeree. Take it to PMs or FOE each other.

Thanks!

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kittykat94 »

TeddySerious wrote:We’ve had some reports.

Please stop bickering if you’re a bickerer or bickeree. Take it to PMs or FOE each other.

Thanks!
What does FOE mean lol

shadefordays
Talker
Talker

Post by shadefordays »

kittykat94 wrote:
TeddySerious wrote:We’ve had some reports.

Thanks!
What does FOE mean lol

There is a "foe" button.....like friend or foe (foe pronounced phone but without the ne), you know? If they aren't your friend and you don't like them, they are a foe. If you "foe" someone you won't see there posts/comments anymore:)

Treesformees
Talker
Talker

Post by Treesformees »

Her insta from today is so clearly photoshopped, like way worse than any of her other pics. Wtf is going on with her ass?? And look at how the couch magically morphed under her... and are we supposed to believe her calves shrunk overnight? Yikes rem.

Mind_your_nanners
Debater
Debater

Post by Mind_your_nanners »

Treesformees wrote:Her insta from today is so clearly photoshopped, like way worse than any of her other pics. Wtf is going on with her ass?? And look at how the couch magically morphed under her... and are we supposed to believe her calves shrunk overnight? Yikes rem.

I mean I hate to play devils advocate for her but I think it’s just all angles. It’s probably her ass sinking into the couch that makes her ass look tiny compared to her thighs. And the angle of her calf is from the side, which slims and legthens her leg in addition to her heels and pointing her toe. She really should’ve pulled her dress down to cover her underwear though, it’s trashy af.

Return to “MissRemiAshten”