quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissRemiTooDumbToHoldOntoMyCashten - Part 8

Post by quietcat6 »

Mind_your_nanners wrote:
Treesformees wrote:Her insta from today is so clearly photoshopped, like way worse than any of her other pics. Wtf is going on with her ass?? And look at how the couch magically morphed under her... and are we supposed to believe her calves shrunk overnight? Yikes rem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean I hate to play devils advocate for her but I think it’s just all angles. It’s probably her ass sinking into the couch that makes her ass look tiny compared to her thighs. And the angle of her calf is from the side, which slims and legthens her leg in addition to her heels and pointing her toe. She really should’ve pulled her dress down to cover her underwear though, it’s trashy af.
I fully believe she was aware the underwear was flashing. And I wouldn't put it past her to have photoshopped the underwear to be more obviously showing than it really was.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

Screen cap from her gif tweet in which she is rolling her gross self down the hallway in a 7 year old's bathing suit bottom. And it seems her onesie is going right up her crack and she has no problem flashing the internet with it. She's so classy.Image

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

shiningstar28
Learner
Learner

Post by shiningstar28 »

quietcat6 wrote:
Mind_your_nanners wrote:
Treesformees wrote:Her insta from today is so clearly photoshopped, like way worse than any of her other pics. Wtf is going on with her ass?? And look at how the couch magically morphed under her... and are we supposed to believe her calves shrunk overnight? Yikes rem.

I mean I hate to play devils advocate for her but I think it’s just all angles. It’s probably her ass sinking into the couch that makes her ass look tiny compared to her thighs. And the angle of her calf is from the side, which slims and legthens her leg in addition to her heels and pointing her toe. She really should’ve pulled her dress down to cover her underwear though, it’s trashy af.
I fully believe she was aware the underwear was flashing. And I wouldn't put it past her to have photoshopped the underwear to be more obviously showing than it really was.

literally whenever i take pictures in a short dress or skirt my friends will always let me know if my underwear shows up in the pic so that i can readjust and take another pic without flashing everyone. clearly she's just doing this shit for attention, and/or her "bff" alisha failed to tell her you could see her granny panties after taking the picture. either way the pic wasn't even cute enough to post....yikes

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo »

Yea you can tell she took in her waist and minimized her giant legs.

Post by Guest »

shadefordays wrote:
kittykat94 wrote:
TeddySerious wrote:We’ve had some reports.

Please stop bickering if you’re a bickerer or bickeree. Take it to PMs or FOE each other.

Thanks!
What does FOE mean lol

There is a "foe" button.....like friend or foe (foe pronounced phone but without the ne), you know? If they aren't your friend and you don't like them, they are a foe. If you "foe" someone you won't see there posts/comments anymore:)
Thank you for explaining!

PS I love your avatar

twinzrk
Learner
Learner

Post by twinzrk »

wow that rolling on the floor pic is gross. first of all, the floor is nasty as hell. why would u even want to roll on it. second, you see the video before posting it and if u notice urself flashing everyone... why not take a second one?! girl is gross.

trasheveryone_
Learner
Learner

Post by trasheveryone_ »

I just don't understand why is she taking photos like this. is she really in the need of attention? She is kinda pretty and if she worked her angles she probably could do it! This is just sad.

lelepultzr19
Learner
Learner

Post by lelepultzr19 »

Sober_Notions wrote:I really don’t get why people are getting sooo heated over the opinions everyone is entitled to make, I also agree with the fact that some comments here are straight up petty and to be honest I wonder how old are the people in this thread cause the things you guys loose energy on is crazy. Anyways I joined on here thinking it was about discussions not a straight up petty hate group chat. With that being said its my opinion. I also don’t agree with stuff Remi does and yea I do think some of her outfits aren’t the right size but if the girl wants to show cleavage even tho her boobs aren’t perky then let her because the way her boobs are now is not in her control. And the same way that people can click the “foe” button here you can simply not look at the posts that you don’t like about her. Never understood why people waste energy on people they do not like.
Yea I feel the same way. I've been mostly bothered by some of the body shaming/expectations of perfection.

secretumbrella96
Informer
Informer

Post by secretumbrella96 »

shiningstar28 wrote:
quietcat6 wrote:
Mind_your_nanners wrote:

literally whenever i take pictures in a short dress or skirt my friends will always let me know if my underwear shows up in the pic so that i can readjust and take another pic without flashing everyone. clearly she's just doing this shit for attention, and/or her "bff" alisha failed to tell her you could see her granny panties after taking the picture. either way the pic wasn't even cute enough to post....yikes
Totally for attention. She's always trying to meme herself by intentionally doing stupid stuff.

When will brands like Tarte and Benefit drop her from their PR list? Like are they really proud to have someone who acts like a 7 year old getting their makeup?? I would be embarrassed as a brand to send her on all-expense paid trips & having her roll on the dirty carpet and exposing her underwear like that

lelepultzr19
Learner
Learner

Post by lelepultzr19 »

Can I ask why some of you guys dislike Remi so intensely? This is not me trying to argue or be a jerk (and I'm sorry if I came off a bit heated earlier). I'm curious. I personally don't mind Remi, I enjoy her vlogs because they're easy colorful fun. She "seems" nice and its really cool to see someone work so hard to lose so much weight. However I'm not a fan girl the way it might seem, I was a bit turned off by her podcast (it seems a bit shallow and lacking in awareness in some ways tbh). I personally felt like the hate is more than she deserves but maybe I'm not seeing things that others are.

Sober_Notions
Learner
Learner

Post by Sober_Notions »

supernova wrote:
Sober_Notions wrote:I really don’t get why people are getting sooo heated over the opinions everyone is entitled to make, I also agree with the fact that some comments here are straight up petty and to be honest I wonder how old are the people in this thread cause the things you guys loose energy on is crazy. Anyways I joined on here thinking it was about discussions not a straight up petty hate group chat. With that being said its my opinion. I also don’t agree with stuff Remi does and yea I do think some of her outfits aren’t the right size but if the girl wants to show cleavage even tho her boobs aren’t perky then let her because the way her boobs are now is not in her control. And the same way that people can click the “foe” button here you can simply not look at the posts that you don’t like about her. Never understood why people waste energy on people they do not like.
And yet you keep on saying the same thing over and over and people are still going to keep posting their opinions. Look at who is wasting their energy then. If all the posts here about Remi bother you so much, THEN WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

Im not repeating myself at all, the reason I’m still here is cause I choose to. If you would have read correctly I never said people shouldn’t post what they want I’m just saying is wasting energy. If there is something negative in your life then get rid of it not make a group chat but thats my opinion and you’re entitled to yours that’s all. Agree to disagree love not everyone has to think like you. And to clarify they don’t bother me at all I just found them silly so I committed on it

Sober_Notions
Learner
Learner

Post by Sober_Notions »

lambandlion wrote:I don't know why she doesn't try to transition her channel into fitness since that's what she loves. Nothing is more awkward than when she posts a video of her making all these fatty snacks she refused to eat, and then the next video being all about her working out at the gym. Why not make healthy treats? Or how to meal prep videos, or healthy snacks, or making your own protein bars? Her buzzed crepe video did so well, why not try more of those? Try out famous healthy recipes and see if they actually taste good. It seems like she's just given up even trying on her main channel. They're either recaps, phoned in snack crap, or literal vlogs. Girl needs to take a break and recalculate.
that’s actually a great idea, idk i guess it’s easier to just keep doing the same old thing everyone she knows does

Lilyroman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lilyroman »

heckyeahheckno wrote:Can I ask why some of you guys dislike Remi so intensely? This is not me trying to argue or be a jerk (and I'm sorry if I came off a bit heated earlier). I'm curious. I personally don't mind Remi, I enjoy her vlogs because they're easy colorful fun. She "seems" nice and its really cool to see someone work so hard to lose so much weight. However I'm not a fan girl the way it might seem, I was a bit turned off by her podcast (it seems a bit shallow and lacking in awareness in some ways tbh). I personally felt like the hate is more than she deserves but maybe I'm not seeing things that others are.
Just curious why you feel the need to ask that in this type of group? Are you losing sleep over this? Do you really need to keep hearing everyone’s opinions? I would just move on if I were you. You’re just going to keep getting answers you don’t like and pick at them.

summerday
Informer
Informer

Post by summerday »

I’m starting to think Remi is deranged, like seriously. Her too tight clothing, the shots of her underwear, no showers, burning money, shopping addiction, hoarding, losing all her non YT friends…Who rolls themselves down a hotel hallway like that? Who does that? Even if she was shit faced drunk it would still be cringe, but I’m guessing she was stone cold sober. If one of my friends starting rolling themselves down the hallway at a hotel…I mean, I don’t even know what I would do, because that’s not normal behavior and it’s never happened to me.

She said in the podcast that her behavior was out of control right around when she punched Leigh…looks like she’s still out of control.

quietcat6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by quietcat6 »

I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of way over the top birthday parties she throws herself this year, and who will bother to attend them.

missblossom

Post by missblossom »

These swimsuit pics aren't doing her any favors. She definitely looks better than before but she has no waist. Her body looks like a box with smooshed boobs.

Treesformees
Talker
Talker

Post by Treesformees »

Mind_your_nanners wrote:

I always appreciate a devils advocate! But I work in design and have a BFA in photography. I can spot a bad photoshop liquify when I see it.

Post by Guest »

You guys need a new thread ASAP.

Please suggest some thread names!

Thanks!

koala7
Informer
Informer

Post by koala7 »

heckyeahheckno wrote:Can I ask why some of you guys dislike Remi so intensely? This is not me trying to argue or be a jerk (and I'm sorry if I came off a bit heated earlier). I'm curious. I personally don't mind Remi, I enjoy her vlogs because they're easy colorful fun. She "seems" nice and its really cool to see someone work so hard to lose so much weight. However I'm not a fan girl the way it might seem, I was a bit turned off by her podcast (it seems a bit shallow and lacking in awareness in some ways tbh). I personally felt like the hate is more than she deserves but maybe I'm not seeing things that others are.
Why I don't like Remi: Well, I dont particularly like or appreciate 23 year olds who feel the need to show their underwear to get attention and roll on random dirty floors like animals do in the stay. :( I am sorry, but this is just too much. I get trying to be funny, but it's just not. Even if it was posted on her private page, I would maybe get it (although she is not 16), but for her millions of followers? Have some respect for yourself. How can she expect anyone (especially guys since she is so obsessed with them) to respect her while acting like this? Also, she is so dependant on others opinions and insecure it's embarrassing.

Why I like Remi: It's fun reading comments on this board while I am commuting.

trasheveryone_
Learner
Learner

Post by trasheveryone_ »

TeddySerious wrote:You guys need a new thread ASAP.

Please suggest some thread names!

Thanks!
MissRemiPartyNancy

Return to “MissRemiAshten”