HorMOANal Lily: Pregger-Beggar (Part 9)

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HorMOANal Lily: Pregger-Beggar (Part 9)

Post by litnerd »

It's rarely spoken about because everyone fucking knows that? Commotion? She really thinks too much of herself.

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

OMG I can't believe that she thinks about having her own sick bags :D
She is so delusional, I can't wait for her surprise when she is going to get an enema in the hospital after her c-section! She is most likely to get a total breakdown just from the medical procedures performed on her without having the control over it :D Not even including taking care of a newborn...

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

TheChemist wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:28 am
Bird83 wrote:She's still salty it seems. Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I don’t get what she’s trying to say here? Is she saying from now on she’s not using AD but will use ‘promotion’ instead?

I’ve definitely noticed it’s the worst bloggers who get so much free stuff and skirt over it who are the most defensive about the new rules. Funny that...
No she's trying to say to her viewed that's it's not only influencers who advertise within content. No shit. But if you work on a magazine or newspaper you will most likely have a degree of relevant qualification. She's embarrassing herself. She's so upset that her industry can't get away with all the stuff it used to.

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

Oh god, now she's going on about how mean people are to her in the DMs I wonder how many people genuinely called her a twat or pathetic. She "can't take at the mo" basically meaning that you have to be nice to people ehen they are pregnant. Well don't treat your followers like idiots for know what a promotion or advertorial means in a magazine.

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

Emmy25 wrote:Oh god, now she's going on about how mean people are to her in the DMs I wonder how many people genuinely called her a twat or pathetic. She "can't take at the mo" basically meaning that you have to be nice to people ehen they are pregnant. Well don't treat your followers like idiots for know what a promotion or advertorial means in a magazine.
There’s no way ‘half the people’ in her DMs were thanking her for explaining such a basic concept either

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ccocopops_16 »

Posting the stories about the sick bags for reference. She makes no sense as usual -- "I know I won't care when I'm in labour but they were cheap". Yeah, ok. Because I guess when you're in pain and maybe stressed, you are lucid enough to grab a small sick bag. Sure, Lily!

She got invited to a spa (a free ~~pregnancy massage~~~ couldn't possibly be refused) and I laughed at this. I'm sorry if I'm being ignorant about the topic because I've never been pregnant but is this a thing? Like she couldn't even float on her back and do a modified backstroke?
And yeah, she's so unfit that the post partum recovery might be more difficult

And finally...her insufferable, shouty, "woe is me" rant

Post by Guest »

I didn't have any problems swimming when I was pregnant and some of my friends who had large bumps and felt uncomfortable during pregnancy loved the feeling of weightlessness it gave. Lily, however, is special. Labour, post partum recovery and a newborn is going to be such a shock for Princess Lily.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Well Lilly. We have no tolerance for this. We don't want to be scared to open our stories, so please read the non-sens you post on your stories out loud before you type and think about how stupid you sound.

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk

:love2:

bee24
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bee24 »

Why does she keep saying “I have no idea what kind of birth I’ll have”. The actual birth may not go to plan but she’s 28 weeks... she will have discussed birth options and plans already. Like even if she said “we’re aiming for a vaginal delivery, but you never know what will happen...”. But the way she keeps saying it just sounds bizarre, surely she should have an idea by now of what birth she would like... she took a tour of a maternity wing etc. Do you think she’s avoiding telling people her birth choice because she doesn’t want other people’s opinions or genuinely has no clue?

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

^ I guess she means there is always a chance of needing an emergency c section?

I really can't wait until Lily gets the absolute shock of her life with labour, delivery and taking care of a newborn, breastfeeding ( wonder if she will actually do it?! it's hard and requires patience to even the most even tempered women). Karma is going to hit her like a wall of bricks. Normally, I wouldn't wish that on anyone but Lily needs a serious dose of reality, moaning every minute of every day about the most mundane things.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

no one called her a twat. she's never been afraid of sharing her subscribers' personal details before, she'd have posted a screencapture of the dm to moan.

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

I think on top of these gifted disclosures they should mention how much whatever they're mentioning/recommending would cost us plebs. Like that CPR class, her spa treatments, etc. I mean what good is an endorsement if it doesn't also mention how much the product or service costs? It comes across even more out of touch and entitled.

GreyStarGirl
Talker
Talker

Post by GreyStarGirl »

lavieenrose wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:40 pm
^ I guess she means there is always a chance of needing an emergency c section?

I really can't wait until Lily gets the absolute shock of her life with labour, delivery and taking care of a newborn, breastfeeding ( wonder if she will actually do it?! it's hard and requires patience to even the most even tempered women). Karma is going to hit her like a wall of bricks. Normally, I wouldn't wish that on anyone but Lily needs a serious dose of reality, moaning every minute of every day about the most mundane things.
Yep I was saying just this in a post the other day. Motherhood, having a baby and everything that comes with it both physically and mentally is going to be one huge smack in the face for her.
She’s bad enough now. I can’t imagine how bad the narcissistic pity selfies/woe-is-me rants/hypochondria about the things every woman goes through getting once she’s a few weeks into having a newborn.

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

At 28 weeks she says she can't see if she needs a bikini wax. Rather than sharing with everyone who not just get a mirror and look? Her bump isn't even that big. I totally get that in the last few weeks of pregnancy you can't shave/ wax without some help but she's got 3 months to go. It's like she tries to think up things that are difficult. I think she'll be so so miserable during the last few weeks and if she's miserable she'll need to share it!

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

God help us all!

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk

:love2:

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

Emmy25 wrote:At 28 weeks she says she can't see if she needs a bikini wax. Rather than sharing with everyone who not just get a mirror and look? Her bump isn't even that big. I totally get that in the last few weeks of pregnancy you can't shave/ wax without some help but she's got 3 months to go. It's like she tries to think up things that are difficult. I think she'll be so so miserable during the last few weeks and if she's miserable she'll need to share it!
That caption about her bikini line was so TMI and cringey... It’s not like that spa afternoon was a surprise, they planned the whole thing : she could have had her bikini line taken care of professionally (since according to her, she can’t see beyond her bump...).
But seeing how hard it is for her to make an appointment to get her eyebrows fixed, it must be a jungle down there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lechat
Informer
Informer

Post by Lechat »

Haha. Lily no doubt thinks she’s the only person that knows about advertising therefore got a shock when people replied in DMs saying they understand and recognise a promotion in a mag. I bet she couldn’t believe the thick plebs of the public knew this!! Hence her rant because people replied and shock horror challenged her on it.

Here’s the other thing. Those paid promotion pages in magazines stand out like a sore thumb. Normally the page layout is different, different font and writing style and the brands logo typically features. Also the word promotion or advert appears prominently. Don’t act like readers wouldn’t notice this Lily. And feel free to come back when your own paid / gifted posts are so prominently different to your free content because your trying to make out ads in magazines are sneaky when they are not to justify your own lack of disclosure.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

sophieimogen wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:27 pm
I didn't have any problems swimming when I was pregnant and some of my friends who had large bumps and felt uncomfortable during pregnancy loved the feeling of weightlessness it gave. Lily, however, is special. Labour, post partum recovery and a newborn is going to be such a shock for Princess Lily.
Ikr was she trying to do a full on Olympic butterfly stroke instead of a regular comfy common sense frog/breastroke? I’m trying to picture that with uber preggo Lily with her perpetual scowl and it’s hilarious.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

Can't wait until we hear all about her possible hemorrhoids, tears, etc.. You know Lily will share that but not a hospital bag bc that's private :rofl:

Can someone create a Lily moans bingo? :D

ie:
Lily taking a miserable selfie while in labour
Lily complaining about having had no sleep
Lily's snide remarks about Rich going for a run after the baby is born
Lily not being able to wash her hair for 2 weeks bc of baby
Lily posting about postpartum essentials with gifted/ad/sponsored posts

Gemcat24
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gemcat24 »

The “I can’t swim, i’m pregnant!” post is truly ridiculous. I’m surprised at this point that she hasn’t just whacked a nappy on herself and popped a dummy in, given she is basically projecting herself as helpless as an infant now. For someone who proclaims that she’s a feminist, she’s hardly giving us the picture of strong, capable woman.

Ps on the barf bags, if anyone wants a fun mental image of Miss Moany:: I threw up in my first labour and it was so massive that it my entire gown and bed were drenched. Those cute little sunshine coloured barf bags ain’t gonna help her.😈

Return to “Lily Pebbles”