HorMOANal Lily: Pregger-Beggar (Part 9)

imtakinga_bath
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HorMOANal Lily: Pregger-Beggar (Part 9)

Post by imtakinga_bath »

I thought it was odd that she hasn't mentioned going to any antenatal classes yet, she is being quite vague about her birth plans! Maybe she's doing a Fleur and having a private planned C section? But then I guess she wouldn't need the sick bags haha. Also I don't know if it's just because I go swimming every week and have done throughout my pregnancy so far, but yeah I haven't had any issues swimming whatsoever lol. It's important to keep active in pregnancy, I think she's going to find labour quite tough if she just lies on the sofa the whole time she's expecting.

Einhorn_two
Debater
Debater

Post by Einhorn_two »

What irks me with so many influencers is how funny they find it that they’re so unfit. It’s not funny at all. Just because you’re skinny doesn’t mean you’re healthy. And god knows lily would have enough time to go swimming every damn day. But that would also mean washing her hair more often

Rondoodle
Learner
Learner

Post by Rondoodle »

While I don't agree with anyone sending a message calling her a twat, she really does show herself to have zero self awareness. Disclosure and the new rules is a good thing to most people and she just looks bratty and pathetic when she keeps fighting against it with these posts. She makes it look like she has something to hide hence trying to find all these ways around it and her post yesterday made it look like she thinks that people/her subscribers are stupid. Why doesn't she see how she comes across?

The vomit thing is ridiculous. When you are in labour you don't care where you puke or shit and what type of vessel you do it into. For most women, they are experiencing the worst pain of their lives and nothing really matters apart from getting the baby out! She is such a princess. And the swimming thing. Major eye roll although I'm sure it would have been amusing to watch her trying to swim and then moaning about it. Poor Rich!

imtakinga_bath
Debater
Debater

Post by imtakinga_bath »

imtakinga_bath wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:53 am
I thought it was odd that she hasn't mentioned going to any antenatal classes yet, she is being quite vague about her birth plans! Maybe she's doing a Fleur and having a private planned C section? But then I guess she wouldn't need the sick bags haha. Also I don't know if it's just because I go swimming every week and have done throughout my pregnancy so far, but yeah I haven't had any issues swimming whatsoever lol. It's important to keep active in pregnancy, I think she's going to find labour quite tough if she just lies on the sofa the whole time she's expecting.
Ah she's just posted on stories that she's starting NCT classes this week, so there you go.

Ombre_so_over
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ombre_so_over »

Her lips legit look like an arsehole in the strart of that vlog. Hideous.
She gets worse by the day.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Imagine writing on your own monday to do list:
- writing comments on youtube videos.
Image life goalsImage

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk

:love2:

GreyStarGirl
Talker
Talker

Post by GreyStarGirl »

#priorities

What a joke.

She’s only putting about that positivity thing for others as she’s had so much negativity in her DMs and is trying to be all trite about how ‘supportive’ she is of others 🙄

Can you imagine if Lily was in your NCT class, within minutes she’d be the one everyone tried to avoid. Also NCT classes are totally optional and she will she have sought them out and paid to do them, yet she’s talking like she doesn’t want to do it. I didn’t want to do NCT classes when I was pregnant, so guess what- WE DIDN’T! She can just do whatever the NHS offer in her area.

As I’ve typed that I’ve just realised she’s probably getting her NCT classes as #PREXPERIENCE lol x

bevflannery
Talker
Talker

Post by bevflannery »

GreyStarGirl wrote:#priorities

What a joke.

She’s only putting about that positivity thing for others as she’s had so much negativity in her DMs and is trying to be all trite about how ‘supportive’ she is of others Image

Can you imagine if Lily was in your NCT class, within minutes she’d be the one everyone tried to avoid. Also NCT classes are totally optional and she will she have sought them out and paid to do them, yet she’s talking like she doesn’t want to do it. I didn’t want to do NCT classes when I was pregnant, so guess what- WE DIDN’T! She can just do whatever the NHS offer in her area.

As I’ve typed that I’ve just realised she’s probably getting her NCT classes as #PREXPERIENCE lol x
I didn’t do NCT classes either. Never regretted it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Einhorn_two
Debater
Debater

Post by Einhorn_two »

So apparently she’s doing a curly hair video now and needs recommendations. I do know it’s nice to get other opinions and what works for others but it’s clear that she is just too lazy to look ito it herself. I can already hear her Moaning in that video and that nothing works on her hair

imtakinga_bath
Debater
Debater

Post by imtakinga_bath »

Einhorn_two wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:31 am
So apparently she’s doing a curly hair video now and needs recommendations. I do know it’s nice to get other opinions and what works for others but it’s clear that she is just too lazy to look ito it herself. I can already hear her Moaning in that video and that nothing works on her hair
I really hope she tries it properly, it could be a really positive experience for her and would generate some genuinely interesting content.

Post by Guest »

Einhorn_two wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:31 am
Maybe she has read my advice here to try Curly Girl? Not sure how she can be qualified to make a full on video on it when she clearly has no idea how to manage it herself. Would be better if she did more of a vlog style 'journey' video or maybe a sit down discussion with her friend who has beautiful super curly hair?

CofeeNgossip
Debater
Debater

Post by CofeeNgossip »

GreyStarGirl wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:15 am
#priorities

What a joke.

She’s only putting about that positivity thing for others as she’s had so much negativity in her DMs and is trying to be all trite about how ‘supportive’ she is of others 🙄

They'll be complimentary for her and discounted for Rich :rofl: Like those first aid classes. Loved how she admitted that her family kept 5 other children alive, but it's her first so she doesn't care, everyone has to do baby first aid.

Sarahsnightmare
Debater
Debater

Post by Sarahsnightmare »

toperella wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:12 am
Einhorn_two wrote: So apparently she’s doing a curly hair video now and needs recommendations. I do know it’s nice to get other opinions and what works for others but it’s clear that she is just too lazy to look ito it herself. I can already hear her Moaning in that video and that nothing works on her hair
Maybe she has read my advice here to try Curly Girl? Not sure how she can be qualified to make a full on video on it when she clearly has no idea how to manage it herself. Would be better if she did more of a vlog style 'journey' video or maybe a sit down discussion with her friend who has beautiful super curly hair?
She is going to try curly girl. It wont work the first time because her hair is so damaged. She will need to do CGM for awhile to repair the damage but she won't. So she'll do it once for the video and be like see my hair is so unmanageable nothing works and continue straightening her hair until it all falls out

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

"With a positive attitude" YEAH RIGHT. Lily's spent so much of her life bitching and moaning, she's disengaged any innate positivity in her miserable mind.

MakeupByNobody
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeupByNobody »

Lechat wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:46 pm
Haha. Lily no doubt thinks she’s the only person that knows about advertising therefore got a shock when people replied in DMs saying they understand and recognise a promotion in a mag. I bet she couldn’t believe the thick plebs of the public knew this!! Hence her rant because people replied and shock horror challenged her on it.

Here’s the other thing. Those paid promotion pages in magazines stand out like a sore thumb. Normally the page layout is different, different font and writing style and the brands logo typically features. Also the word promotion or advert appears prominently. Don’t act like readers wouldn’t notice this Lily. And feel free to come back when your own paid / gifted posts are so prominently different to your free content because your trying to make out ads in magazines are sneaky when they are not to justify your own lack of disclosure.
She goes on and on about how she was in PR and is so knowledgeable but didn't call this what it is? Native Advertising.

fantasy
Debater
Debater

Post by fantasy »

I'm watching her latest vlog and I don't remember if this has been discussed here, but I find it very strange that she has PR and other gifts from subscribers etc. sent to her parents' house. Why?! Why can't she have it sent to her place?

LydiaDeetzhat
Debater
Debater

Post by LydiaDeetzhat »

bee24 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:25 pm
Why does she keep saying “I have no idea what kind of birth I’ll have”. The actual birth may not go to plan but she’s 28 weeks... she will have discussed birth options and plans already. Like even if she said “we’re aiming for a vaginal delivery, but you never know what will happen...”. But the way she keeps saying it just sounds bizarre, surely she should have an idea by now of what birth she would like... she took a tour of a maternity wing etc. Do you think she’s avoiding telling people her birth choice because she doesn’t want other people’s opinions or genuinely has no clue?
im guessing she doesnt want to own the fact shes too lazy to push.. would that come as a shock to anyone>?>

foals
Learner
Learner

Post by foals »

I would love to see Lily's reaction to watching a workout video of Kayla Itsines (fitness guru who is currently pregnant). Lily was never a fitness person so it doesnt surprise me that she is so out of shape that she can't swim..... but I can just imagine her eyeroll at any pregnant women who is taking care of their health by exercising while pregnant :rofl:

Post by Guest »

fantasy wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:15 am
I'm watching her latest vlog and I don't remember if this has been discussed here, but I find it very strange that she has PR and other gifts from subscribers etc. sent to her parents' house. Why?! Why can't she have it sent to her place?
If it was sent to her house and she wasn't in she would have to trek to the delivery office which Princess Lily couldn't possibly do. (Do you really want to hear her moaning about the onerous chore on Instastories?) Far better to let her minion (sorry her Mother) do it.

Post by Guest »

Sarahsnightmare wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:20 am

She is going to try curly girl. It wont work the first time because her hair is so damaged. She will need to do CGM for awhile to repair the damage but she won't. So she'll do it once for the video and be like see my hair is so unmanageable nothing works and continue straightening her hair until it all falls out
I really feel like she will attempt a 'Curly Girl' wash once, wear her hair curly for a couple of days where she is slobbing around the house and then quit. And like you said, it won't work properly because her hair is so damaged and she will just moan and return to straight frazzled hair and that will forever be her reference video when people say 'you should try wearing your hair curly'.

Return to “Lily Pebbles”