Fleur de Botched Botox: Hello Riv (Ad) - Part 23

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fleur de Botched Botox: Hello Riv (Ad) - Part 23

Post by Emmy25 »

There are only a few assumption videos that have been any good. Fleur's are "you are edgier than you show in your videos", "you like rock music", "you never swear", all so she can say yes I'm edgy, I like rock music and I swear a lot :roll:

She just about touched on not doing more vlogs at home just because she's chosen not to and she says she saves her money but doesn't like to invest (you know, aside from the flat in London). I'm 80% plus certain that most of the questions were like PinkRedPurple's.

She said she's changed her content a lot this year. Really???

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

she's not edgy. Swearing doesn't make you edgy it makes you human. she's a fool for being friends with twati (but hey, peas in a pod) she likes her brother in laws band. BIG DEAL. ain't that interesting.

her sister is edgy and cool. fleur is jan brady
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

It was a very bland assumptions video.

The only answer that I did like was her talking about the importance of her non-youtube friendships and how she's been neglectful and learned from that and also how YT changed some people. I mean we've seen that over the years and I think it is really great that her social circle isn't just these 'influencers'. I'm guessing the comment about people changing maybe is about Becky who was her real life friend who tried to mooch off Fleur's fame for subscribers and then I guess the back stabby-ness of the Gleam team overall?

Not saying Fleur is better than the rest but it is good that she can value normal life too - I think so many YTers essentially just try to make these fake fame friendships (cough cough Estée and Amelia) and we rarely see them even mention having other friends that aren't their PA.

Ings123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ings123 »

My assumption "Mike and the hired help does all the work around the house" didn't make the cut unfortunately

Post by Guest »

Did she mention Becky?

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

I felt like she was seriously dropping hints about someone when she said Youtube fame changes people. Tanya?

Dee_mc
Talker
Talker

Post by Dee_mc »

sgirl1 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 9:49 am
I felt like she was seriously dropping hints about someone when she said Youtube fame changes people. Tanya?
What other YouTube mates did she have?
I think she'd ditched/been ditched by them all by the time I started watching YouTube videos.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

Dee_mc wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 11:58 am
sgirl1 wrote:
I think she'd ditched/been ditched by them all by the time I started watching YouTube videos.
I think one of her most notable friendships was with Ingrid Nilsen. That was probably around 2010?? 2011??? But in typical Ingrid fashion she seemingly just dropped Fluer from her life. Though she later claimed it was because Ingrid was developing romantic feelings for her and it freaked herself out.

Post by Guest »

Dee_mc wrote:
sgirl1 wrote:
Did she not call Tanya 'tarty" on youtube at some point? Fleur used to be long distance pals with Ingrid, she was also pally with loads of USA folk, Joey, Tati, Nikki Phillipi, Catrific,Amarixe etc.... UK, sprinkle of glitter, talk becky talk... maybe these were just business friendships.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i think they all were friendships to get them all ahead in the youtube world.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Post by Guest »

^ Quite sure Fleur said she thought snakeskin was tarty/cheap or something similar in a video not long after her wedding, after Tanya showed up wearing a skintight snakeskin-type dress and apparently letting her down last-minute not doing Fleur's and the bridal party's make-up (sorry to bring this up again for anyone who's fed up with this).
About the YouTube friendships, seems like a different world now- I just can't imagine Zoe and Louise visiting Fleur in her country home like 'back in the day', not forgetting they've all more or less fallen out with each other lol.

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

Here are some blasts from the past:

Fleur with Zoe, Louise, and tiny baby Darcy in 2012:

Fleur with Joey Graceffa and Kalel (lol), also in 2012:

Fleur with Ingrid and Tanya Burr in 2011 (Ingrid seems off here):

Fleur and Tati in 2013 (I think Fleur looks cute in this video tbh; Tati, not so much):

Fleur with Estee and Amelia 2014:

IMATS 2012:

Is she still friendly with any of these people except Tati? Maybe Joey or Nikki?

Post by Guest »

^ Fleur really hasn't changed much at all- not sure if that's a good or bad thing lol

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

^ apart from rapid ageing and a face full of botox lol Her right eyebrow would above those sunglasses now and at a sharp angle. She looks just like a witch now. But the hair is still exactly the same, just hangs there and her taste in clothing hasn't changed, she still wears totally inappropriate clothing for her short body and legs.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Omg Estee and Tanya looked so normal and relatable in those thumbnails. Too bad they've completely changed since then...
I miss their old vids, before youtube was officially a viable job, and they were just doing it for fun.

LydiaDeetzhat
Debater
Debater

Post by LydiaDeetzhat »

kayuhsee wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 9:09 pm
Dee_mc wrote:
sgirl1 wrote:
I think one of her most notable friendships was with Ingrid Nilsen. That was probably around 2010?? 2011??? But in typical Ingrid fashion she seemingly just dropped Fluer from her life. Though she later claimed it was because Ingrid was developing romantic feelings for her and it freaked herself out.
really?? because if you look at Ingrids gfs they are nothing like Fleur in looks or personality. Maybe shes just being an upper class snob and not really being very tolerant of people who dont fall into the smug rich hetero marriage type.. I suspect Ingrid got tired of her bs cos she doesnt seem the type to beat about the bush

LydiaDeetzhat
Debater
Debater

Post by LydiaDeetzhat »

dew2 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 12:55 am

Fleur and Tati in 2013 (I think Fleur looks cute in this video tbh; Tati, not so much):

jesus I have never seen or heard of this Tati before , How old is she? looks about 55 in that screenshot!!

Dee_mc
Talker
Talker

Post by Dee_mc »

LydiaDeetzhat wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 10:06 am
dew2 wrote:

jesus I have never seen or heard of this Tati before , How old is she? looks about 55 in that screenshot!!
She claims to be 36 or 37 - I'd say she's more like mid forties.
Do yourself a favour and don't look her up - she's a poisonous drama queen.

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

LydiaDeetzhat wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 10:06 am
dew2 wrote:

Tati was allegedly 31 in that video, lol.

Also you missed the entire recent Tati/James Charles mega-drama?! Lucky duck.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

^ looking at the pic above of Tanya and other pics of her a few yrs back I definitely think she has had at least one nose job. She had a huge bobble on the end of it in her early 20's it can't just disappear. She looks just like a neanderthal. Hard to believe she is only 31 in that pic too lol. As for Fleur, she should have left the botox alone.

Return to “FleurDeForce”