BreeAnn Barbie Part 2

hannab56
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BreeAnn Barbie Part 2

Post by hannab56 »

She’s such a try hard, thinking she’s so edgy wearing a Joe Exotic shirt and saying he should be set free. 😂 People as stupid as her shouldn’t be allowed to walk free.

SugarDarling
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarDarling »

Not to mention that joking about the coronavirus isn't the smartest thing to do right now, people are dying, you're not cool wearing that tshirt. Dumbass. No wonder she disabled comments on that photo.

Shes so fake
Learner
Learner

Post by Shes so fake »

hannab56 wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:27 pm
She’s such a try hard, thinking she’s so edgy wearing a Joe Exotic shirt and saying he should be set free. 😂 People as stupid as her shouldn’t be allowed to walk free.
There is nothing edgy about that idiot
The guy killed and abused animals. She is a stupid bitch for even having that shirt custom made. But I guess when you are as desperate as her you'll do anything. Like this....who the hell would want to watch a video of some little bitch coloring? :roll: I also found it funny how in her voice over video she had her boyfriend trying to convince people that she was some tough bad ass bitch too, PLEASE :FU:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Her eyebrows look terrible. It surprises me that she still hasn't done an eyebrow tattoo. I have tattooed mine because when I was younger I used to pluck them to the point new hair wouldn't come out and my tattoo artist did a wonderful job. She should consider having one.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Ihatewatch89
Informer
Informer

Post by Ihatewatch89 »

moonlightpixie wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:30 pm
Her eyebrows look terrible. It surprises me that she still hasn't done an eyebrow tattoo. I have tattooed mine because when I was younger I used to pluck them to the point new hair wouldn't come out and my tattoo artist did a wonderful job. She should consider having one.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
If I remember correctly, she did have microblading done a few years ago.

Shes so fake
Learner
Learner

Post by Shes so fake »

The idiot used a mr clean magic eraser on her face

B1TCH W1TCH
Learner
Learner

Post by B1TCH W1TCH »

Does anyone on here know chances new ig handle? Or if he has one anymore? I know he deleted his old one and got a new one but I cant find that one anymore either.

SelinaJay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SelinaJay »

Her hair!!!! 😂😂😂

Shes so fake
Learner
Learner

Post by Shes so fake »

Ugh, whatever. Attention begging much? :FU:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sinematiic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sinematiic »

i just can’t even stand her anymore. she’s constantly bitching on twitter because people are mad she still supports jeffree star. i can’t believe she still publicly supports him so much when she’s getting so much hate for it. she’s honestly going to make so many people unsubscribe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Bree is on IG stories talking abt how ppl can swipe up and enter a give a way tmrw for a signed pic of her..? Umm excuse me but what? Why wld anyone want a signed pic of her... she must really think a lot of herself acting like some celebrity lolol. What a joke.

sekababy
Stalker
Stalker

Post by sekababy »

I know I'm new but I was a former fan of hers. Especially of her early piercing vids. But her shitty but sanctimonious "advice" pissed me off and made me avoid her videos and she ALWAYS comes across as rude, cold and like a mean girl from school.

Anyways, let's talk about her crappy bangs and awful cobweb shavings. We get it, you're edgy

Ivylea24
Talker
Talker

Post by Ivylea24 »

I hope my attachments work, but did anyone see her ig posts? She was a trump supporter in 2016 which I did not know. Claiming Bidens win is a sad day for America. Idk who she voted for this year, if she even voted. But yikes

Leash27
Debater
Debater

Post by Leash27 »

She's claiming she hated Biden back then? She also hated Obama back then as well. Complaining that Obama Care was not as affordable as everyone made it seem. (I live in Canada so I don't know much about Obama Care) and I remember her being a Trump Supporter.

Dkmsksidn
Learner
Learner

Post by Dkmsksidn »

Excuse me but Biden instigated war and bombed several countries around the world, including mine. Yes, I am a war and bombing surviver! And trust me being bombed and living through a war is way way worse than someone ofending you as a POC or a female or gay person, etc... He also said my people must be destroyed... That dude is like a Hitler and everyone who support him support a Hitler. I know you guys in the states don't care about how many innocent children your army kills in the Middle East, the Balkans, Eastern Europe, Latin America etc... But not being so selfish and self centered is definitely something you should consider when choosing a president. Biden was voted only because you hate Trump which is idiotic at best. Trump did not start any war and did not kill innocent peoole unlike Obama and Biden, Bush, Clintons and similar assholes. Stop reading newspaper and start using yoyr brains for once. If you preach human rights then bear in mind that people outside of the USA are also humans and have rights to not be bombed and killed for oil and resources.
I am a passenger and I ride and I ride and I ride... 8-)

Shes so fake
Learner
Learner

Post by Shes so fake »

Hello

Sinematiic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sinematiic »

Dkmsksidn wrote:Excuse me but Biden instigated war and bombed several countries around the world, including mine. Yes, I am a war and bombing surviver! And trust me being bombed and living through a war is way way worse than someone ofending you as a POC or a female or gay person, etc... He also said my people must be destroyed... That dude is like a Hitler and everyone who support him support a Hitler. I know you guys in the states don't care about how many innocent children your army kills in the Middle East, the Balkans, Eastern Europe, Latin America etc... But not being so selfish and self centered is definitely something you should consider when choosing a president. Biden was voted only because you hate Trump which is idiotic at best. Trump did not start any war and did not kill innocent peoole unlike Obama and Biden, Bush, Clintons and similar assholes. Stop reading newspaper and start using yoyr brains for once. If you preach human rights then bear in mind that people outside of the USA are also humans and have rights to not be bombed and killed for oil and resources.
so it’s okay that poc and lgbtq+ are being abused and killed? i voted biden for many reasons and not just because i hate trump. Trump is a hateful pos and is dividing our country even more. ive been beaten before because of my sexuality in the name of trump. Biden’s not perfect. i don’t like him. but at least now we have a president that actually believes covid is real and will do something to actually stop it. and you do realize not everyone is okay with the wars, right? we were thinking about what is best for our country.

Sinematiic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sinematiic »

according to her twitter, she didn’t vote. which to me is worse. you vote for so much more than just the president.

Leash27
Debater
Debater

Post by Leash27 »

Sinematiic wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:27 am
according to her twitter, she didn’t vote. which to me is worse. you vote for so much more than just the president.

I was actually thinking about this today. Every election that has happened since I've been legal age I have voted. It's such a privilege to be able to vote and I think everyone should take advantage of it. If you don't vote, you don't have the right to complain. So it looks like BreeAnn can't complain about any political issues for the next four years.

B1TCH W1TCH
Learner
Learner

Post by B1TCH W1TCH »

So chance hasn't been mentioned in a while. Anyone follow him on ig? He posted a throwback pic back to 2016 in November where he's in the bedroom of their old apartment. Its well after their huge public break up so ig it's safe to say they were actually back together in secret. It's too bad they didn't a lil harder. Imagine how different her channel would be now.

Return to “A-E”