nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Drako Buttsun and the Flogtober fail part 30

Post by nardy »

PowderGirl wrote:
Ccc123000 wrote:Guys, Aslan posted a photo of the sea on his IG and there seems to be a woman in the pic. ;)
The story is already gone :‘(
Could you see anything from the mysterious woman? Or was it just a hand, shoe etc?
I think they mean a picture on his grid

ccocopops_16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ccocopops_16 »

For reference, this is Aslan’s IG photo:

I don’t know if we can infer anything from that little silhouette but people are getting excited in the comments for sure

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

My assumption would be that that's just some random from afar. Either way, I'd consider anyone they'd date right now to be a rebound. Both of them need to be single and figure out who they really are.

I noticed Estée deleted the picture she posted last night of herself with the caption about Klaudia's birthday.

Obse55ed
Learner
Learner

Post by Obse55ed »

friendz123 wrote:
lanes410 wrote:God. She used to be so lovely.

[video][/video]
Just looking at this without sound, even her facial expressions are different now. This was her being 100% natural. What a shame.

This was really natural. Now when I watch her all I see is someone really trying to seem fine and chic. Everything's so calculated, every movement. It's disturbing really

Obse55ed
Learner
Learner

Post by Obse55ed »

I just watched her black friday video. The first three things is her pushing her daisy collection, her phone case and her oral B toothbrush. God she's annoying

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

langwidere wrote:Under this picture a few of the commenters are discussing a mystery someone! Tempted to DM them now!
They are just talking about Estee liking his photos because they follow her too and can see her name at the top. Lots of people that follow them and lurk here get really excited over any little interaction that they deem to a clue that they are getting back together.

I haven't noticed Aslan interacting with girls on IG like Estee sometimes does with certain guys she has recently added. Her infatuations seem to fizzle out very quickly though and he has recently started following several Kazakh girls accounts :angel:

guru_n00b
Debater
Debater

Post by guru_n00b »

Re: that private parts podcast.

I'm not surprised that the guy didn't know they broke up. Probably because there wasn't a video on YT or a picture on instagram. It was in her stories - which was deleted after 24 hours. You'd be forgiven for not knowing.

It's absolutely infuriating that she won't even speak about it. Why not? As an audience, I totally get that we are not entitled to her private life or even an explanation. That said, she was never shy about sharing details or having Aslan in her vlogs. To go from 100% in the picture to suddenly not even allowed to mention him is JARRING. It's also fake. We get it. You're hurt/ ashamed/ upset but at the very least, just fucking SAY that.

"guys, Aslan and I broke up and i'm really upset by it. It's too difficult to even say it at the time being so just give me time and space. Thanks"

Everything else up to this point, Estee, is false and forced. Being weird about it makes it even weirder. It's a turn off for your audience. All everyone wants to know is WHY? It's like when someone young suddenly drops dead - OMG, WHY? What happened? We just need to know to satiate our totally natural curiosity. it doesn't make us gross for wanting to know - it makes us human.

It's even weirder that Estee acts like we're gross for wanting to know. Girl, you would be in the same position.

We don't need to know if you got fed up with him not locking that shit down, or if someone cheated, or if you stopped having sex, or he couldn't get you off. No, we don't need those details. What we DO need is WHY he suddenly stopped appearing in your videos. Where's your "life update" video explaining that you broke up, you bought a place, you're too upset to talk about it, but maybe some day you can? Where's your instagram pic on your grid explaining that Aslan is gone but you share a dog. Not everyone watches your stories or looks at Twitter. Where's your blog post talking about the New Estee and your goals and oh, btw, Aslan is gone? WTF. Don't act all morally superior because we want the deets.

MalinaWe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MalinaWe »

[youtube][/youtube]

Post by Guest »

Watching that just reminded me how much of an annoying twat Aslan is. He has such a punchable face lol

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

George and Aslan are both so hideously ugly, I can't even. Their trust fund normcore style makes it even worse.
Tastebuds is a clever name, I'll give them that

skinamarinkydinkydoo
Learner
Learner

Post by skinamarinkydinkydoo »

I must be crazy but I swear to God she had a section hidden away in a video where she talks about the break up with Aslan like she said, "yes me and Aslan have parted ways" or some sugar coated shit like that and she did looked very distraught. Like it was legit said in passing not a dedicated video. I was so sure it was in her IKEA vlog but I ran through it and can't seem to find it but I am SURE she had said something in the briefest of ways. I wonder if she had posted it then decided to remove that part and reupload the video to kind of... "get rid of traces".

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 4.25.04 PM.png
Feeling nostalgic, watching the Rome vlogs for an upcoming trip I have. Old Estee was so different...back when she still wore Topshop and carried Rebecca Minkoff (and they weren't hidden ads).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mator90
Learner
Learner

Post by mator90 »

that podcast video of her with the two guys was awful on her part. she didn't even get it when they said "people don't talk any more" and she's like yeah thats why i now go out at night to clubs and dance, and party, there are no phones and its fun. 1. yes there are phones, you video yourself at clubs. 2. yeah, um ok dancing is not talking. they were mentioning people TALKING which she doesn't do when dancing. and she looks so bored. yes, it was a boring convo i couldn't watch it all, had 40 minutes left of it when i closed the tab. so bad. she's so closed off and standoffish and boring and so exactly what they are talking about when they mention things that they don't like. she also didn't want to talk about youtube, the thing that launched her success. the beginning of it was so cringey too like I AM THE BRAND thats what everyone tells me. like, if you have a team then go get an office like zoella and be friendly and enjoy life. like, zoey actually enjoys vlogging.

marcelineeee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by marcelineeee »

My guess is that people are guessing/hoping the “mystery woman” in Aslan’s Insta is Christine. She’s liked a lot of his pictures recently and as was posted here a few weeks ago, he was with her during his trip to the US as he was in her Insta story. Some people also theorized that he may have stayed at her place.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

mator90 wrote:that podcast video of her with the two guys was awful on her part. she didn't even get it when they said "people don't talk any more" and she's like yeah thats why i now go out at night to clubs and dance, and party, there are no phones and its fun. 1. yes there are phones, you video yourself at clubs. 2. yeah, um ok dancing is not talking. they were mentioning people TALKING which she doesn't do when dancing. and she looks so bored. yes, it was a boring convo i couldn't watch it all, had 40 minutes left of it when i closed the tab. so bad. she's so closed off and standoffish and boring and so exactly what they are talking about when they mention things that they don't like. she also didn't want to talk about youtube, the thing that launched her success. the beginning of it was so cringey too like I AM THE BRAND thats what everyone tells me. like, if you have a team then go get an office like zoella and be friendly and enjoy life. like, zoey actually enjoys vlogging.
Where do I find this podcast? TIA

langwidere
Learner
Learner

Post by langwidere »

SillySausage wrote:
langwidere wrote:Under this picture a few of the commenters are discussing a mystery someone! Tempted to DM them now!
They are just talking about Estee liking his photos because they follow her too and can see her name at the top. Lots of people that follow them and lurk here get really excited over any little interaction that they deem to a clue that they are getting back together.

I haven't noticed Aslan interacting with girls on IG like Estee sometimes does with certain guys she has recently added. Her infatuations seem to fizzle out very quickly though and he has recently started following several Kazakh girls accounts :angel:
Okay this makes so much sense!!! I guess the trail goes cold then. I saw he interacts with some Kazakh/based in London accounts, I wonder if his family is on his tits about finding a wife???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mator90
Learner
Learner

Post by mator90 »

Lifeat50 wrote:
mator90 wrote:that podcast video of her with the two guys was awful on her part. she didn't even get it when they said "people don't talk any more" and she's like yeah thats why i now go out at night to clubs and dance, and party, there are no phones and its fun. 1. yes there are phones, you video yourself at clubs. 2. yeah, um ok dancing is not talking. they were mentioning people TALKING which she doesn't do when dancing. and she looks so bored. yes, it was a boring convo i couldn't watch it all, had 40 minutes left of it when i closed the tab. so bad. she's so closed off and standoffish and boring and so exactly what they are talking about when they mention things that they don't like. she also didn't want to talk about youtube, the thing that launched her success. the beginning of it was so cringey too like I AM THE BRAND thats what everyone tells me. like, if you have a team then go get an office like zoella and be friendly and enjoy life. like, zoey actually enjoys vlogging.
Where do I find this podcast? TIA
it's on Facebook
just even search on google
"private parts Facebook"
estee's video podcast is the first thing on their page last time i checked

Obse55ed
Learner
Learner

Post by Obse55ed »

skinamarinkydinkydoo wrote:r some sugar coated shit like that and she did looked very distraught. Like it was legit said in passing not a dedicated video. I was so sure it was in her IKEA vlog but I ran through it and can't seem to find it but I am SURE she had said something in the briefest of ways. I wonder if she had posted it then decided to re

It was her IKEA video. At the end she thanked everyone for their kind messages or sth like that

MalinaWe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MalinaWe »

ColdOne wrote:George and Aslan are both so hideously ugly, I can't even. Their trust fund normcore style makes it even worse.
Tastebuds is a clever name, I'll give them that
To each his own, at least you are honest. Tastebuds is indeed a very clever name you can notice who was the brain in the relationship with Estee.

Obse55ed
Learner
Learner

Post by Obse55ed »

I can't seem to edit my post. Anyway, here it goes

Edit: https://hooktube.com/watch?v=6FeTxhUamDI
Yep, I think she reuploaded it or I'm wrong about the video. I remember when I watched this, I didn't have Instagram at the time and this is how I found out thet broke up. It was so sudden and random. Like, Hi, I'm moving! WHAT?! And she barely said anything about it. She thanked everyone for their messages and said two words about it. So you have a public relationship for years but this is what you say when you brake up? I read the comments and went to read eachothers' tweets about it (also don't have twitter). She's so weird.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”