jammie23
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 2

Post by jammie23 »

cm2013 wrote:
syllabub wrote:"I'm allergic to penicillin, which is a medicine you get in the UK. I'm not sure if you get it in the US or whatever."

...no. One cannot be this stupid.
I'm may sound silly here but what's stupid about it? I'm pretty sure you can be allergic to penicillin - you can be allergic to just about anything.
you can be, it's just one of those things

Post by Guest »

it's because penicillin isn't exclusive to the uk

justanotherhater

Post by justanotherhater »

Penicillin is a type of antibiotics, not a brand of antibiotics. It would make sense if they didn't have a certain brand of antibiotics in the states (probably will have the same thing under a different name or whatever since it could be made by another company) but saying that they don't have a type of antibiotics in the US is.. :?

Rafi
Debater
Debater

Post by Rafi »

I've never heard anyone have problems with britpopprincess. Her and shirleybeniang are two of my favorites but I would be interested in a new thread. Can never get enough of GG :D

jammie23
Learner
Learner

Post by jammie23 »

Rafi wrote:I've never heard anyone have problems with britpopprincess. Her and shirleybeniang are two of my favorites but I would be interested in a new thread. Can never get enough of GG :D
same! but now i'm curious

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

1. I am really suprised people are praising the instagram pic, she looks huge to me and the belly is just strapped inside high wasters which suck u in anyway!? It's like a faux waist. Plus the pic is her breathing in and taking picture from above !!!
2.to the person who said it's fair for ppl to make so much money off YT I strongly disagree. Most professions including mine we are bound by laws not to disclose personal information, as an employee of certain places you can't even have a personal twitter or fb I feel grace is breaching this rule and I am really suprised and disappointed that her employers have not done anything. Sorry to be a bit deep but we are encouraging a culture where urging at home with no intellectual or professional development pays more than actually contributing positively to society, helping people the economy etc. As young ppl it's so hard to find a job and people at my uni are cleaning toilets so they can buy food and go out enjoy life etc. I think it's really wrong and immoral for people ( fair enough in terms of grace she does have a job) to get paid all this for doing superficial crap. Watching grace get all this stuff makes me want to give up what I am training to do for an easy life, I could never afford to shop as much as she does ever.

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

P.s off topic I HATe britpopprincess so much she is so fake and I dnt believe she cares about anyone who subscribes. I met her with her bf like 2yrs ago and she looked like crap and was really rude but the bf was nice it's obvious she just bosses him around I don't know why he puts up with it.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

niccaplease wrote:1. I am really suprised people are praising the instagram pic, she looks huge to me and the belly is just strapped inside high wasters which suck u in anyway!? It's like a faux waist. Plus the pic is her breathing in and taking picture from above !!!
2.to the person who said it's fair for ppl to make so much money off YT I strongly disagree. Most professions including mine we are bound by laws not to disclose personal information, as an employee of certain places you can't even have a personal twitter or fb I feel grace is breaching this rule and I am really suprised and disappointed that her employers have not done anything. Sorry to be a bit deep but we are encouraging a culture where urging at home with no intellectual or professional development pays more than actually contributing positively to society, helping people the economy etc. As young ppl it's so hard to find a job and people at my uni are cleaning toilets so they can buy food and go out enjoy life etc. I think it's really wrong and immoral for people ( fair enough in terms of grace she does have a job) to get paid all this for doing superficial crap. Watching grace get all this stuff makes me want to give up what I am training to do for an easy life, I could never afford to shop as much as she does ever.
A bit of a tangent but yeah that's why people like Snooki and Amy Childs are famous. Being "talentless" and making money for no real reason is becoming more and more acceptable. Whilst people in civil services get less. *sigh* way of the world I guess.

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

Yes I know it's a bit off topic but it really upsets me, the whole TOWIE craze, bet they are all millionares by now

cm2013
Talker
Talker

Post by cm2013 »

cm2013 wrote:
syllabub wrote:"I'm allergic to penicillin, which is a medicine you get in the UK. I'm not sure if you get it in the US or whatever."

...no. One cannot be this stupid.
I'm may sound silly here but what's stupid about it? I'm pretty sure you can be allergic to penicillin - you can be allergic to just about anything.
Sorry I meant 'I' not 'I'm'... damn auto correct.

ohsojodiex
Talker
Talker

Post by ohsojodiex »

I agree. I don't think her body looks good in this pic. It is in no way enviable. She's clearly sucking herself in so muc by breathing in and also her head is practically looking at the ceiling and you can see that she is arching her back to make herself look slimmer.

Post by Guest »

bluebanana wrote:Other than those nasty bikini bottoms that look like a nappy, she looks great in the new pic!
Yeah, she looks like she's lost quite a bit! I'm shocked! Good for her I suppose...

amakeupaddict
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amakeupaddict »

jammie23 wrote:
Sammy Smith wrote:You've got to give her some credit, I've seen numerous posts stating that she is a terrible dresser, that "I could do better" etc., but the reality is that you're not and she is. She's built up a small name for herself and she's making a living doing it. I mean she is obviously big, averagely attractive but not beautiful and she puts herself out there not giving an eff really - Which is why I subscribed to her. She's not forced upon society as a role model for chubby/obese people, and if she really does lie about being a size 14, it's funny, but who cares! She's not hurting anyone, people are entitled to, and do lie about themselves and their lives on a daily basis.

It must take some super thick skin to rise above constant criticism like this, I'm sure she reads this stuff. I'm actually shocked she is so disliked! IMO people like BritPopPrincess are a lot more fake and unlikeable (And on top of that I've heard many negative things about her real personality away from YouTube). But meh, I don't watch her.

At the end of the day, you're putting MORE money into her pockets account every time you watch, subscribe, leave comments, etc. she's basically laughing her way to the bank.
wait a sec, what did i miss about britpopprincess?? can we please start a thread on that
I'm intrigued...

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

I got bored so I decided to take a picture of my stomach at a normal angle with no breathing in and then I decided to do it Grace style, breathing in, camera above my head... I didn't bother to put on high waisted pants though. I just wanted to see what a difference her myspace angles made, haha. You can't really tell that big of a difference on me, but then I'm not as big as Grace.

Post by Guest »

standing in front of a bright window is slimming too ;)

ashelflife
Informer
Informer

Post by ashelflife »

"I hate wearing shoes, umm...It's a weird thing of mine, but I wear slippers everywhere."

Why do you buy so many JC's for if you hate shoes then?! Oh right, because you just can't help yourself, and probably can't control your spending habits either.

Sherlock93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sherlock93 »

The Instagram pic of grace, to be honest this may sound mean but I didn't think it was all that , the angle she took the photo at will make you look slimmer, I won't lie I've done it a few times my self in the past, like a few others have said she is wearing high wasted bottom which help as well as it hides the most part of your stomach, if she was to take that pic same angle but with no high wasted bottoms or longer bikini top she would look different, then if you took her MySpace angle away it wouldn't be that much of a she looks good thing really, also what was with the cropping of the photo she cut some of her hips off, also I don't want to sound like a bitch but I've study photography and stuff and I know for a fact that lifting your arms up to take a pic also helps as you haven't got the bulk of yours around your waist.

The reason I know most of this as like I said I won't lie, I've done most of these things myself in the past when I was unhappy about my body.

I hope no one thinks I'm being a bitch

2012myusername

Post by 2012myusername »

Good for grace if shes loosing weight and finally doing something about it, thats good to hear. The instagram thing did look abit myspacey angled an all, time will tell. Honestly at the end of it, it'd be nice to see a progression video, like a weight loss journey and pictures with the stuff she did to get there. If she keeps up with this I think we'll see less of the arm raising, not turning to the side, arched back poses.

2012myusername

Post by 2012myusername »

Sorry for the double post, just to let you know I've created a thread about britpopprincess

http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=3909

justanotherhater

Post by justanotherhater »

Sherlock93 wrote:The Instagram pic of grace, to be honest this may sound mean but I didn't think it was all that , the angle she took the photo at will make you look slimmer, I won't lie I've done it a few times my self in the past, like a few others have said she is wearing high wasted bottom which help as well as it hides the most part of your stomach, if she was to take that pic same angle but with no high wasted bottoms or longer bikini top she would look different, then if you took her MySpace angle away it wouldn't be that much of a she looks good thing really, also what was with the cropping of the photo she cut some of her hips off, also I don't want to sound like a bitch but I've study photography and stuff and I know for a fact that lifting your arms up to take a pic also helps as you haven't got the bulk of yours around your waist.

The reason I know most of this as like I said I won't lie, I've done most of these things myself in the past when I was unhappy about my body.

I hope no one thinks I'm being a bitch
That's exactly what I thought. I also took some photography classes, and lifting your arm (and then cropping it out) definitely slims you down. No one asked her post a bikini picture of herself, but she did so in the name of "inspiring" and "loving your body," then she used every trick in the book to make herself look slimmer. I'm no saint either, and I've sometimes lift my arm to make myself look better, or used a more flattering/slimming angle, but it's only because I was unhappy with my body. I wasn't posting in the name of loving my body because I know if I loved my body, I wouldn't try every angle to see which one made me look the slimmest. This reminds me of a girl I know, she had terrible skin problems but then posted a picture on fb about how she's coming to terms with the way her skin looks without make up, except she had no make up on but photoshopped the shit out of the picture. How is that coming to terms? if you are going to sit there and edit the picture, and crop it as much as Grace did, you are not "inspiring" or "loving your body."

Return to “Grace F Victory”