Cordiella - 280390 Useless Pinterest-Plagarized Tips Part 75

B3733
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cordiella - 280390 Useless Pinterest-Plagarized Tips Par

Post by B3733 »

pepperann wrote:Normally can't stand Zoe these days, but her working out with Alfie was just so damn cute. Gotta give credit where credit's due. I really hope she continues with it.

It's as if doing something that requires real effort made her look like her old self again. Loved it.
I completely agree. It actually made me smile when she said alfie has said it would make him so happy if she came. I thought that was really sweet. Wish she would do it more often for her own health and since it means a lot to alfie.

kingdomhearts
Learner
Learner

Post by kingdomhearts »

compte-a-jeter wrote:Did Zoe just pronounce "Celeste Ng" as "Celeste N-G" in her bedside books vlog?

Also, what happened to the Zoella book club? I forgot that was ever a thing lmao
I know. I cringed so hard. For someone who makes out she has such an interest in books she’d know how to pronounce authors names properly. The fact that her entire vocabulary consists of shortened versions of words and repeating these same words over and over goes to show she doesn’t read.

Post by Guest »

Staci wrote:Maybe it’s just me, but I would love love love to see her hair NOT all pushed to one side. I’ve seen her with a middle part before and it was so much more flattering. Even a less severe side part would look better. I’m just so sick of the whole “let me part all of my hair to one side so it covers my eye” look.
Agree, I think it looks ridiculous. It also reminds me a bit of that harsh parting emo look from around ten years ago lol

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

She has worked out with Alfie before, I think it was a couple of years ago while they were away for New Year after a deathly silent Christmas. We speculated it was them trying to fix something and make a change - they never did it again.

Sherlockhoes
Debater
Debater

Post by Sherlockhoes »

notacrimetolove wrote:Alfie said his trainer said he's coming in 20 minutes so he decided to eat breakfast but you're not meant to eat before exercise right? Like maybe a snack but he ate cereal? I'm sure before exercise you have to wait at least an hour for the food to digest? I might not be completely right though.
It depends on the person and the type of exercise. If I’m lifting heavy weight in the morning then I need to eat first otherwise I’ll feel really weak.
It was nice to see her actually exercising though and making an effort to spend time with Alfie

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

The brown is much nicer than the straw coloured hair earlier this year but I don’t get why she parts it like a 15 year old emo kid.

As for the name, it takes like two seconds to google if she’s not sure. She’s an idiot :roll:
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

sandsolson
Learner
Learner

Post by sandsolson »

notacrimetolove wrote:Alfie said his trainer said he's coming in 20 minutes so he decided to eat breakfast but you're not meant to eat before exercise right? Like maybe a snack but he ate cereal? I'm sure before exercise you have to wait at least an hour for the food to digest? I might not be completely right though.

It was so clear to see how happy it made Alfie to have her offer to work out and then actually put in effort. Considering they seem to have nothing else in common, she could bring them closer by continuing to make the effort. He goes along with so much of her stupid garden center trips and watching the same movies over and over etc.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

I think they read here. After we pointed out there lackluster relationship and looking like it’s nearing an end they started making jokes about fighting and “we almost broke up six times” in multiple videos. And I def think zoe excersizing was an idea from her therapist. I don’t believe her I don’t want to work out because I don’t want to lose weight. Then don’t do hard cardio? Lifting weights will make you gain muscle and all around healthier. She’s just lazy. I do hope she continues to go a few times a week

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Girltyler wrote:I think they read here. After we pointed out there lackluster relationship and looking like it’s nearing an end they started making jokes about fighting and “we almost broke up six times” in multiple videos. And I def think zoe excersizing was an idea from her therapist. I don’t believe her I don’t want to work out because I don’t want to lose weight. Then don’t do hard cardio? Lifting weights will make you gain muscle and all around healthier. She’s just lazy. I do hope she continues to go a few times a week
an ego maniac like alfie deyes and some one desperate to find another low energy activity to fill her day??? they both DEFINITELY read here

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Just an update. I don't know if any of you remember me posting back in late September or early October that we got a shipper of Zoe's Christmas collection at the CVS I work at? Well it's still sitting on the sales floor. I think we sold maybe one body mist (the square glass bottle, Cosmos or whatever?) and that's it. OH and maybe one cosmetic bag.

We'll be sending all of it back for credit I'll bet.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Skyr
Debater
Debater

Post by Skyr »

Girltyler wrote:I think they read here. After we pointed out there lackluster relationship and looking like it’s nearing an end they started making jokes about fighting and “we almost broke up six times” in multiple videos. And I def think zoe excersizing was an idea from her therapist. I don’t believe her I don’t want to work out because I don’t want to lose weight. Then don’t do hard cardio? Lifting weights will make you gain muscle and all around healthier. She’s just lazy. I do hope she continues to go a few times a week
There's literally always and have been for years talks on here about their 'failing relationship thats about to end'. So whether they read here or not, I highly doubt that's why they would now start joking about it, as it's really not anything new on here for people to say their relationship is awful.
- english is not my first language -

B3733
Talker
Talker

Post by B3733 »

Skyr wrote:
There's literally always and have been for years talks on here about their 'failing relationship thats about to end'. So whether they read here or not, I highly doubt that's why they would now start joking about it, as it's really not anything new on here for people to say their relationship is awful.
I agree. I personally don’t think they read here because I feel like if they did there would be lots more passive aggressive tweets and stuff if they did.

notacrimetolove
Learner
Learner

Post by notacrimetolove »

Yeah exercise isn't just to lose weight. Everyone's told to exercise whether they're thin or not. Even kids are told to keep fit. There's plenty she could do if she doesn't want to lose weight.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

She knows damn well that if you focus on weights and stuff you're just gonna gain muscle weight not lose weight. She just wanted to make up an excuse for why she doesn't work out because she's incapable of just saying she's lazy. I get it, I hate working out and don't do it enough and it's mainly because I'm lazy but since Zoe can never say anything negative about herself unless her yes men are around to tell her that she's actually amazing she just came up with the BS "i don't wanna lose weight" excuse

dustfairy
Debater
Debater

Post by dustfairy »

I know this is old news but omg it is actually disgusting how much they eat in bed. And like full meals like fucking nandos? Disgusting.

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

B3733 wrote:
Skyr wrote:
I agree. I personally don’t think they read here because I feel like if they did there would be lots more passive aggressive tweets and stuff if they did.
I don't think their egos would allow them honestly.

Absolute crap saying that losing weight is what holds her back. So do weights? Let the trainer make sure you add muscle and tone and don't lose if that's your concern. Not everybody has somebody at the ready in their own home gym so make use of it! If I'm remembering right, she did recall he told her that she wouldn't either, but she said she still "couldn't say she'd be in multiple times a week or can't say I never will again".. no commitments! .. because basically we want to veg on the couch....

Why does SC coming to do hair have to be a family affair? BTW surprised Poppy hasn't gone brunette yet. What's taking that so long?

lilnori
Learner
Learner

Post by lilnori »

Whether they read here or not, I have no idea, but both of them are clearly making efforts. Zoe seems to be going out a LITTLE bit more, tried to have some interest in working out. Meanwhile, Alfie seems like much less of an asshole with her. He used to be so cold and distant, but these days he keeps mentioning wanting to do festive and christmasy things. She asks if they can put on a Christmas movie and he seems even a little excited. Idk. It looks like they are both trying to be a little nicer and understanding to each other, and to share their love for certain things. I hope for them that it'll last.

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

lilnori wrote:Whether they read here or not, I have no idea, but both of them are clearly making efforts. Zoe seems to be going out a LITTLE bit more, tried to have some interest in working out. Meanwhile, Alfie seems like much less of an asshole with her. He used to be so cold and distant, but these days he keeps mentioning wanting to do festive and christmasy things. She asks if they can put on a Christmas movie and he seems even a little excited. Idk. It looks like they are both trying to be a little nicer and understanding to each other, and to share their love for certain things. I hope for them that it'll last.
I also think that not vlogging everyday helped a lot!

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

I think their agent or publicist or something reads here. They’re too egotistical to do it themselves
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

Blubs
Debater
Debater

Post by Blubs »

"I can't tell whats a period cramp or a pulled muscle"

Why does she think muscle soreness is a pulled muscle?! She uses the strongest term for things. Maybe that shows she really does have headaches and calls them migraines.

I really hope she isn't doing it just to "get a bum". Her body is screaming at her for her to be healthier and stronger.

Return to “Zoella”