Cordiella - 280390 Useless Pinterest-Plagarized Tips Part 75

madcat55
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cordiella - 280390 Useless Pinterest-Plagarized Tips Par

Post by madcat55 »

Holy moly Zoe actually did exercise AND went to a concert in London all in one day

Maybe there's hope for her still!!!!

notacrimetolove
Learner
Learner

Post by notacrimetolove »

Alfie said his trainer said he's coming in 20 minutes so he decided to eat breakfast but you're not meant to eat before exercise right? Like maybe a snack but he ate cereal? I'm sure before exercise you have to wait at least an hour for the food to digest? I might not be completely right though.

notacrimetolove
Learner
Learner

I'm surprised at how much Zoe did considering she doesn't normally exercise. Good for her.

notacrimetolove
Learner
Learner

Frankie90 wrote:Call me cynical, but what’s the betting Zoe moans about Alfie not spending time with her, and her therapist has advised she take an interest in one of his hobbies (EG. The gym).
Classic couples therapy advice right there.

Also, you need to put on weight a bit of weight to ‘get an ass’. You can’t do a few squats one time and become Kim K.
I think you may be right. I think if that's the case maybe the therapist has told her to do things that make Alfie happy and that a relationship is a give and take and it can't always only be what makes her happy. Look how shocked and happy Alfie was that his girlfriend wanted to workout with him. He's so used to her not pushing herself out of her comfort zone that he's so surprised by her even wanting to exercise with him.

No matter what the reason she might be doing it. It's very good for her. Even if she starts exercising to spend time with Alfie it'll help her in the long run.

saurusofha
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saurusofha »

notacrimetolove wrote:Alfie said his trainer said he's coming in 20 minutes so he decided to eat breakfast but you're not meant to eat before exercise right? Like maybe a snack but he ate cereal? I'm sure before exercise you have to wait at least an hour for the food to digest? I might not be completely right though.
It's fine to eat before working out - some people need it or they feel weak light headed, some people can't handle it and feel like they're gonna throw up. So essentially whatever works for you! I didn't watch the video but if the workout isn't super intense, that cereal is fine in his stomach.

I usually work out fasted, but before a morning run I eat half a banana - that hits the spot enough to make my stomach feel 'solid'.

pepperann
Informer
Informer

Post by pepperann »

Normally can't stand Zoe these days, but her working out with Alfie was just so damn cute. Gotta give credit where credit's due. I really hope she continues with it.

It's as if doing something that requires real effort made her look like her old self again. Loved it.

notacrimetolove
Learner
Learner

saurusofha wrote:
notacrimetolove wrote:Alfie said his trainer said he's coming in 20 minutes so he decided to eat breakfast but you're not meant to eat before exercise right? Like maybe a snack but he ate cereal? I'm sure before exercise you have to wait at least an hour for the food to digest? I might not be completely right though.
It's fine to eat before working out - some people need it or they feel weak light headed, some people can't handle it and feel like they're gonna throw up. So essentially whatever works for you! I didn't watch the video but if the workout isn't super intense, that cereal is fine in his stomach.

I usually work out fasted, but before a morning run I eat half a banana - that hits the spot enough to make my stomach feel 'solid'.
Yeah that's what happens to me. I start feeling sick if i eat and exercise so I was just wondering. Everywhere I've ever read online had said not to and if you need energy to only eat like a banana so that's why I was thought you aren't meant to but Internet isn't always accurate I guess.

Though I think he might have said he doesn't normally eat breakfast before exercise. There were some exercises with weights and sqauts and other exercises but I don't think there was any full on cardio like running in there so maybe that helps too.
Last edited by notacrimetolove on Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

disneys
Informer
Informer

Post by disneys »

Please tell me she hasn’t actually had tinsel professionally put in her hair? She’s a grown woman ffs
The above image will be me to Chris Ingham in 5 years time when he realises he's raised spoiled brats.

notacrimetolove
Learner
Learner

disneys wrote:Please tell me she hasn’t actually had tinsel professionally put in her hair? She’s a grown woman ffs
Is this in her vlog?

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

the tinsel reminds me of trisha paytas when she had it last year :rofl:

Post by Guest »

i can't believe how old and rough she looks on her new insta profile picture

Post by Guest »

skyfullofstars wrote:i can't believe how old and rough she looks on her new insta profile picture
Just had a quick look- it seems as though she may be copying Tanya's new edgy (and rough) look :roll:

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

She posted the full pic of her stories too. Image

I think Zoe is pretty but this photo genuinely does her no favors I’m confused why she even made it her icon lol

booish
Talker
Talker

Post by booish »

BONTBFW wrote:She posted the full pic of her stories too. Image

I think Zoe is pretty but this photo genuinely does her no favors I’m confused why she even made it her icon lol
What’s the deal with her bottom lip? Why does it jut out? It looks like she has something in her mouth, between her lip and gums. Has it always been like that and I just haven’t noticed?
I have to return some videotapes.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

sunnygossip wrote:the tinsel reminds me of trisha paytas when she had it last year :rofl:
i thought it was cute when trisha did it, it went with her image. Zoe's isn't good lolol

kmare91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kmare91 »

BONTBFW wrote:She posted the full pic of her stories too. Image

Maybe it's just the lighting, but if she had a color refresh, it sure looks ashen and not nice. When she went back darker at first it had a nice golden hue which I think really helps her complexion but it looks ashy and the few lighter brown/ blonde highlights look a little cheap to me. Again I ask, WHAT do people see in Samantha that they think she's the bees knees out of all in the area?

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Agreed, the ash/grey-ish brown does NOTHING for her!

It was only golden before because her blonde dye job started coming through right away... so it lightened the brown, which was at first way too cool-toned. She'd look great with a nice rich brown, idk wtf any of them are thinking.

Staci
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Staci »

Maybe it’s just me, but I would love love love to see her hair NOT all pushed to one side. I’ve seen her with a middle part before and it was so much more flattering. Even a less severe side part would look better. I’m just so sick of the whole “let me part all of my hair to one side so it covers my eye” look.

compte-a-jeter
Learner
Learner

Post by compte-a-jeter »

Did Zoe just pronounce "Celeste Ng" as "Celeste N-G" in her bedside books vlog?

Also, what happened to the Zoella book club? I forgot that was ever a thing lmao

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

compte-a-jeter wrote:Did Zoe just pronounce "Celeste Ng" as "Celeste N-G" in her bedside books vlog?

Return to “Zoella”