Brittney tries too hard to be relevant Saunders - Part 9

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Brittney tries too hard to be relevant Saunders - Part 9

Post by howdydoody »

Also a small youtuber recently went into the Fayt store and had it in her recently weekly vlog (listed it in the description and in the thumbnail pic) and then shortly after had a rant on insta stories about people who edit their body to look completely different to what they look like in real life "like didn't you have an ass and hour glass waist?". Now her video does not mention Brittney OR the store and the footage the YouTuber had shown prior to uploading the vlog is no longer in it. It was still in the thumbnail pic but then during the video she says she's going thrift shopping and then there's a 5 second clip inside the store meshed in with op shop footage.

niklaura
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by niklaura »

howdydoody wrote:Also a small youtuber recently went into the Fayt store and had it in her recently weekly vlog (listed it in the description and in the thumbnail pic) and then shortly after had a rant on insta stories about people who edit their body to look completely different to what they look like in real life "like didn't you have an ass and hour glass waist?". Now her video does not mention Brittney OR the store and the footage the YouTuber had shown prior to uploading the vlog is no longer in it. It was still in the thumbnail pic but then during the video she says she's going thrift shopping and then there's a 5 second clip inside the store meshed in with op shop footage.
Oh wow, which YouTuber was this

Sent from my CPH2021 using Tapatalk

oneofthelostgirls
Informer
Informer

Post by oneofthelostgirls »

howdydoody wrote:Her posting to her instagram stories laughing about her bathroom always being wet seemed quite idiotic then to laugh about walking water all over the floor boards through the house is.. I feel sorry for the home owners seeing their property being made fun of by someone admitting they leave it wet. Then she goes onto tiktok to make fun of the drawers that don't close, the wet floor, the towel holder behind the door, the ceiling fan, lack of hand towels..
To be fair though that bathroom is the dumbest design I’ve ever seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Livdivbiv
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Livdivbiv »

Brittney’s insta stories are so dumb.

She said “you have to spend money to make money” yet she also said she doesn’t pay herself at all because it goes back into the business.

So in other words, she’s not making any money at all, she’s simply breaking even.....

oneofthelostgirls
Informer
Informer

Livdivbiv wrote:Brittney’s insta stories are so dumb.

She said “you have to spend money to make money” yet she also said she doesn’t pay herself at all because it goes back into the business.

So in other words, she’s not making any money at all, she’s simply breaking even.....

No, she’s using the money the company makes to put back into the business to make more money and make the company more successful.

She obviously makes decent enough coin from sm that she doesn’t need to take extra from the biz

Livdivbiv
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Livdivbiv »

oneofthelostgirls wrote:

No, she’s using the money the company makes to put back into the business to make more money and make the company more successful.

She obviously makes decent enough coin from sm that she doesn’t need to take extra from the biz

That’s still not making a profit....

Also hi Brittney

oneofthelostgirls
Informer
Informer

Livdivbiv wrote:
oneofthelostgirls wrote:

Also hi Brittney

You obviously don’t know much about business growth. I know a lot of people who have multiple business and don’t take profit from all of them, they keep the money in the company so they can buy more stock improve the business etc, that doesn’t at all mean that company isn’t making money.

And lol just because I have a differing opinion doesn’t mean I’m Brittney, but hi

OwlEyes
Learner
Learner

Post by OwlEyes »

oneofthelostgirls wrote:
Livdivbiv wrote:
oneofthelostgirls wrote:

Also hi Brittney

You obviously don’t know much about business growth. I know a lot of people who have multiple business and don’t take profit from all of them, they keep the money in the company so they can buy more stock improve the business etc, that doesn’t at all mean that company isn’t making money.

And lol just because I have a differing opinion doesn’t mean I’m Brittney, but hi

Totally agree with you. This is common practice and a really weird thing to rip on Britney for, of all things. Image And like you, I am not Brit.

Say she has 300k extra a year (just a number I plucked from the sky) after she pays her staff, rent, insurances etc.
she could pay herself 100k salary, and spend 200k buying more inventory to sell at a profit. Or she can buy 300k worth of stock to sell at a profit. So on, so forth. She will no doubt eventually draw a profit if it keeps going well (it’s obvious it’s going *okay* because she’s constantly expanding into other random shit she shouldn’t, like activewear Image), I imagine if she had a baby etc or something changed in her life.

If you don’t need to pay yourself a wage it would be idiotic financially to do so even if you can, for obvious tax and business building reasons.

nova_girl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by nova_girl »

She made a big thing on her instastories about her nan's tiktok going viral. Does anyone feel like she makes a bit of a fool of her nan? She made an instagram up for her too. She showed the response she got from her nan and it looks to me like she is the golden child and the nan wants to please her.

nova_girl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by nova_girl »

Did anyone catch Brittney's instastories last night? Further to my theory on her about her posting embarassing things about others - she posted a lot of footage of her drunk friend singing at karaoke! Hardly any of her but heaps of the woe-ful friend.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

niklaura wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:46 pm
howdydoody wrote:Also a small youtuber recently went into the Fayt store and had it in her recently weekly vlog (listed it in the description and in the thumbnail pic) and then shortly after had a rant on insta stories about people who edit their body to look completely different to what they look like in real life "like didn't you have an ass and hour glass waist?". Now her video does not mention Brittney OR the store and the footage the YouTuber had shown prior to uploading the vlog is no longer in it. It was still in the thumbnail pic but then during the video she says she's going thrift shopping and then there's a 5 second clip inside the store meshed in with op shop footage.
Oh wow, which YouTuber was this

Sent from my CPH2021 using Tapatalk
Jada Giddings

booklover012345
Stalker
Stalker

Post by booklover012345 »

No one has posted a reply in here forever lol idc if anyone reads here anymore but needed to rant. She recently posted a video on her IG stories claiming she's never had botox or ANY filler before like ??? And she's the one who goes on about not having a skincare routine to seem "quirky" and "different", like girl we are not dumb. 🤦🏼‍♀️

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

booklover012345 wrote:
Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:05 am
No one has posted a reply in here forever lol idc if anyone reads here anymore but needed to rant. She recently posted a video on her IG stories claiming she's never had botox or ANY filler before like ??? And she's the one who goes on about not having a skincare routine to seem "quirky" and "different", like girl we are not dumb. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I remember her saying she doesn’t have a skincare routine because of the chemicals lol. And then not long after she was being paid to promote Tribe skincare and now Esme.. she’s a terrible choice! The amount of product she uses and says that she looks glowing- looks like an oil slick and then going to bed with that all over her face which then transfers into her hair as she sleeps. Then whinges about her oily hair lol

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

On Thursday she claimed she was being roasted by her accountant and then yesterday claimed she had been praised/complimented by her account. I don’t think she can keep up with the same story sometimes.

Just like blaming that new iPhone for the obvious photoshop blunder in her photos was a lie

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

Hours before posting this video she had liked and even pinned the comment. I feel like she had hoped someone would see the comment and reply to it and when they hadn’t she felt the need to post the video and then ask followers to support her video.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

Also from a few days ago she sent followers after a person who commented for stating their opinion that the jeans weren’t flattering at the front. Also not that it’s mentioned Brittney is wearing a 12 and they are apparently true to size despite being super stretchy- must not be sticking to the size 10 story anymore?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

howdydoody wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:39 am
Also from a few days ago she sent followers after a person who commented for stating their opinion that the jeans weren’t flattering at the front. Also not that it’s mentioned Brittney is wearing a 12 and they are apparently true to size despite being super stretchy- must not be sticking to the size 10 story anymore?
Not sure why these didn’t post with previous post

Nottelultima
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Nottelultima »

She looks like Joe Exotic.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

howdydoody wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:39 am
God, this fits horribly... How to fail your own brand? Ask Brittney.

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

New

Return to “BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS”