Charlotte973 wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:13 pm
_mei wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:28 pm
gossiponly wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:55 pm
_mei wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:44 pm
also side note but alana's new eyebrows make her look so different. she goes through SO Many face transformations because she's always tweaking over every little thing
yeah I noticed something was different with her eyebrows. I think it looks good. Did she ever explain what did she got done?
she mentions a vague "treatment" that she'll make an entire video on. but she said it wasn't microblading or tattooing, but its not her real hair which is interesting. i'm actually curious what it is for once lol
Yeah, they do change her face quite a lot. What do you think about her lips? They suddenly look a lot bigger but she says it's a diy lip plumper she has been doing for 8 years... ?
Only her very young impressionable viewers would believe it’s diy lip plumper. She’s never gotten them dissolved in the first place. I have tried every single store bought/diy plumper and there is nothing that consistently works and to that extent when compared to her naturally thin lips.

Charlotte973
Learner
Learner

Re: Alana *A**hole* Arbucci

Post by Charlotte973 »

Tsarina wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:52 pm
Charlotte973 wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:13 pm
_mei wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:28 pm
gossiponly wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:55 pm
_mei wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:44 pm
also side note but alana's new eyebrows make her look so different. she goes through SO Many face transformations because she's always tweaking over every little thing
yeah I noticed something was different with her eyebrows. I think it looks good. Did she ever explain what did she got done?
she mentions a vague "treatment" that she'll make an entire video on. but she said it wasn't microblading or tattooing, but its not her real hair which is interesting. i'm actually curious what it is for once lol
Yeah, they do change her face quite a lot. What do you think about her lips? They suddenly look a lot bigger but she says it's a diy lip plumper she has been doing for 8 years... ?
Only her very young impressionable viewers would believe it’s diy lip plumper. She’s never gotten them dissolved in the first place. I have tried every single store bought/diy plumper and there is nothing that consistently works and to that extent when compared to her naturally thin lips.
Yeah, it makes no sense... She must have gotten filler again, not just kept the old one. They were not like this a few months ago.

_mei
Talker
Talker

Post by _mei »

I guess people were going off on Alana in her eye lift video for using a filter for her after results. she deleted comments bc it "didn't affect the brow shape". I missed all of that, but I think that's fair criticism. How are we supposed to get a clear idea of the results when there's a damn filter? lol. there's a pretty distinct difference between her catfish face and her real face so her excuse is bs imo. i thought being transparent was apart of her brand?

also i gotta be annoying and say it, she's already pretty, I really wish she'd stop getting procedures. I think these cosmetic spas manipulate young girls into getting work done and justify it using some obscure medical reasoning that isn't even that big of a deal in the first place. alana takes that and runs with it. I also agree with everyone on the lips thing, something is fishy about that whole situation

gossiponly
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by gossiponly »

_mei wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:17 pm

also i gotta be annoying and say it, she's already pretty, I really wish she'd stop getting procedures. I think these cosmetic spas manipulate young girls into getting work done and justify it using some obscure medical reasoning that isn't even that big of a deal in the first place. alana takes that and runs with it. I also agree with everyone on the lips thing, something is fishy about that whole situation
I totally agree with you. Also, she just recently made big deal for regretting getting injections and dissolving her fillers. She should not be doing the same mistakes again.

She always claims outer beauty is not important only relationships with your family and your friends matter etc etc. Yet she takes every chance to modify her face.

sallyhansen416
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by sallyhansen416 »

This girl has so many insecurities. The biggest turn off for me (from her channel) was how she started off as "body positive" teaching ppl how to love themselves with the implications of social media... then makes money and becomes everything she struggled with previously. The face, & the body etc. She once posted a "finally no facetune!!!" caption on intsa and I commented something not so mean in the terms of.. "OK great but its only because you had cosemtic procedures INSTEAD" and she was arguing w/ me in her comment section. THEN when my comments had more likes than hers she deleted them, blocked me AND blocked everyone who liked my comments!!! Ever notice how there are NEVER any negative comments on her photos or videos? She literally deletes all of them even when its straight up criticism?? IDC about ppl getting filler etc.... but when they lie and manipulate their young impressionable audiences i think its lame. I also commented in the past about how there is no scientific evidence on what happens to your face after 20-30 yrs of using fillers and that its probably going to end up horribly.. then she removes her fillers. The worst part is she has videos claiming "i will get procedures to make more money" then says "i want it because i want to feel prettyy" she doesnt like being called out on her BS. She acts like shes a 13 y/o who cant read the room.

AND not to mention that she went to stalk my private account to say "well you get lash extensions" SO CHILDISH. I have pics of the comments if anyone is curious
Last edited by sallyhansen416 on Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tsarina
Learner
Learner

Post by Tsarina »

sallyhansen416 wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:18 pm
This girl has so many insecurities. The biggest turn off for me (from her channel) was how she started off as "body positive" teaching ppl how to love themselves with the implications of social media... then makes money and becomes everything she struggled with previously. The face, & the body etc. She once posted a "finally no facetune!!!" caption on intsa and I commented something not so mean in the terms of.. "OK great but its only because you had cosemtic procedures INSTEAD" and she was arguing w/ me in her comment section. THEN when my comments had more likes than hers she deleted them, blocked me AND blocked everyone who liked my comments!!! Ever notice how there are NEVER any negative comments on her photos or videos? She literally deletes all of them even when its straight up criticism?? IDC about ppl getting filler etc.... but when they lie and manipulate their young impressionable audiences i think its lame. I also commented in the past about how there is no scientific evidence on what happens to your face after 20-30 yrs of using fillers and that its probably going to end up horribly.. then she removes her fillers. The worst part is she has videos claiming "i will get procedures to make more money" then says "i want it because i want to feel prettyy" she doesnt like being called out on her BS. She acts like shes a 13 y/o who cant read the room.

AND not to mention that she went to stalk my private account to say "well you get lash extensions" SO CHILDISH. I have pics of the comments if anyone is curious
Please post them. I am tired of her... I genuinely wanted to like her but she is soooooo fake I can’t stomach her.

Charlotte973
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlotte973 »

Did anyone watch her newest video? I'm so confused. She wanted to move out of her parents' house so bad, to be able to focus on work etc, and now she and Steven are moving back in her parents' house??? Did I miss something?

_mei
Talker
Talker

Post by _mei »

Charlotte973 wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:51 am
Did anyone watch her newest video? I'm so confused. She wanted to move out of her parents' house so bad, to be able to focus on work etc, and now she and Steven are moving back in her parents' house??? Did I miss something?
I think she only did it because she was grieving the break up. she went from being an engaged homeowner to breaking her mortgage & her engagement. so I think she moved out to create some excitement in her life because her life went backwards for a hot second lol. I also think it gave her room to mend things with steven in person since her dad basically forbade them from seeing each other b/c of the pandemic.

_mei
Talker
Talker

Post by _mei »

what does everyone think about the new nose? it kinda looks the same to me lmao so it seems kinda pointless?

Unspoiledbrat
Learner
Learner

Post by Unspoiledbrat »

I came across her videos again. I just don't understand Steven's appeal. He's probably a decent guy, they're just incompatible? However from what she's said about him and how he comes across, I'm not comprehending why they're still together. Alana seems superficial and I think she's only with him to make herself feel better - she knows that she's attractive and she comes across as conceited, by being with him she gets an ego boost.

Yeah Steven, she mentions how he's "religious" and how he doesn't like her wearing certain outfits. Then why tf is he with her?! There's plenty of "religious" girls he can be with, but he knows he can't get anyone better than Alana.

Something is off about him, I think she acknowledged it all in her breakup video. I think her head was in the right place there. Now that she's back with him, she's making all these excuses for him. Not a good look. There's still a lot of growing up to do. You can tell he's not head over heels for her.

As for her, like i said Miss Superficial. She's hell bent on having her shit together; that is money, looking good, buying a house, getting married. Everyone's timing is different, but it all seems rushed and fake? It doesn't come off as genuine milestones, esp the marriage thing. I think she should wait and not jump into marriage with him yet.

Her whole vibe is odd.

diana_2021_1
Stalker
Stalker

Post by diana_2021_1 »

I have just seen that she just posted a video sponsored by the website "My Sugar Daddy". A part of me can't believe she is promoting this, the other part is not surprised at all. I am wondering what Stevens thinks of all of her fishy sponsorship.

jtgirl
Stalker
Stalker

Post by jtgirl »

has anyone seen her latest video talking about breaking up with her best friend? it’s such a terrible thing to do to put her friends abusive relationship on blast the way that she is. she talks about how her friendship affected her but did she think about how this video would affect her friend who is still in the abusive relationship.

_mei
Talker
Talker

Post by _mei »

jtgirl wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 9:52 am
has anyone seen her latest video talking about breaking up with her best friend? it’s such a terrible thing to do to put her friends abusive relationship on blast the way that she is. she talks about how her friendship affected her but did she think about how this video would affect her friend who is still in the abusive relationship.
yeah that wasn't a good look at all. I can empathize with her, but I feel like she made that video out of anger and spite. I think its reasonable that she was getting triggered from her friend's bf & needed to step away, but to make a whole video putting hannah's business on blast like that is crossing a huge fucking line. esp the parts where she was mocking hannah for "s*cking her bf off" :roll: i genuinely think she's going to regret this in the future.

Charlotte973
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlotte973 »

Did you guys watch her new video?? She had Steven broke up again! I really was not expecting this, the wedding was so close. Good for her though, better now than after getting married, and they did seem pretty incompatible.

zizix
Learner
Learner

Post by zizix »

Charlotte973 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:02 am
Did you guys watch her new video?? She had Steven broke up again! I really was not expecting this, the wedding was so close. Good for her though, better now than after getting married, and they did seem pretty incompatible.
Literally what the fuck!!! I haven’t even watched the video yet but wtf!!! They got a house together as well!!! What!!!!!! I’m so so so shocked … I see them getting back together yet again though, but I haven’t watched the video yet so I have no idea, but I really thought this was it for them, I am literally in shock, and how is she even doing okay???? She was soooo upset about it last time and now this… It would hurt even worse now surely ? Because they took that step to actually get engaged and plan their future and get a house and imagine their future together ???? I am literally in disbelief I wasn’t expecting this AT ALL lmao what!!!!!!!!! After all the videos on therapy and how it helped their rship like I am literally BAFFLED right now!!!! I need to make a tea and watch this asap!!!

Charlotte973
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlotte973 »

zizix wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:48 pm
Charlotte973 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:02 am
Literally what the fuck!!! I haven’t even watched the video yet but wtf!!! They got a house together as well!!! What!!!!!! I’m so so so shocked … I see them getting back together yet again though, but I haven’t watched the video yet so I have no idea, but I really thought this was it for them, I am literally in shock, and how is she even doing okay???? She was soooo upset about it last time and now this… It would hurt even worse now surely ? Because they took that step to actually get engaged and plan their future and get a house and imagine their future together ???? I am literally in disbelief I wasn’t expecting this AT ALL lmao what!!!!!!!!! After all the videos on therapy and how it helped their rship like I am literally BAFFLED right now!!!! I need to make a tea and watch this asap!!!
Well, idk if you had time to watch it by now, but long story short she explained that she had known for years that they were not suitable for each other and that they should break up, but that because of her mental health issues she did not have the courage to actually do something about it... Idk it's really shocking to me too, it seemed to be going so well for them, and as you said after they broke their engagement the 1st time she was devastated and she even went on other dates etc but Steven was the one and all...
LMAO if they get together again I will lose it :D

zizix
Learner
Learner

Post by zizix »

It looks like she’s found new man!!! Check out her new video he’s even in it
I think he’s the videographer she had hired for a few videos and they must have just clicked
Looks like she’s playing things out differently to her previous rship this time waiting until marriage for intimacy etc and being more religious as a Christian
So it’s interesting to see where things go for her now!!

Charlotte973
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlotte973 »

Yesss, I saw! I was very surprised, because until very recently she was single and now suddenly they're saying "I love you". Also, very big changes in general for her, her new values and beliefs.
They do seem like a better match.

Charlotte973
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlotte973 »

Did you guys watch her breast implant removal video? I'm not surprised at all, given the current circumstances, however I'm confused. Back when a lot of youtubers were taking about breast implant illness etc, hadn't she said in a video that her experience with her boob job was great? But now she says for all this time she had pain. Am I remembering wrong? If yes,it means she lied to so many subscribers just to not admit she made a mistake? She didn't mention anything about it in this new video. Pain isn't the same as the breast implant illness, but it's still a serious side-effect...

zizix
Learner
Learner

Post by zizix »

Charlotte973 wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 10:48 am
Did you guys watch her breast implant removal video? I'm not surprised at all, given the current circumstances, however I'm confused. Back when a lot of youtubers were taking about breast implant illness etc, hadn't she said in a video that her experience with her boob job was great? But now she says for all this time she had pain. Am I remembering wrong? If yes,it means she lied to so many subscribers just to not admit she made a mistake? She didn't mention anything about it in this new video. Pain isn't the same as the breast implant illness, but it's still a serious side-effect...
Omg that video was so weird, I find the whole her and Tim thing just so odd like so fast and out of nowhere and she’s taken a whole sharp turn in her personality and how she looks and what she does now? She’s even gotten rid of all her friends now and is basically just all about this Tim guy and nothing else, also I think they’ve already gotten married and it’s just not been mentioned because I saw him and her both having wedding bands on (alongside her engagement ring!!)

Return to “#-E”