gossiponly
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Alana *A**hole* Arbucci

Post by gossiponly »

littlejxo wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:27 pm
I def feel kinda bad for Steven though in that it must be awful hearing “she’s too hot for you” left and right. Kinda sad that’s what our society focuses on. I’m also super excited for her explanation video. In her last video she mentioned there was a period where she thought “ok my relationship might be ending” so it obviously didn’t come out of nowhere. I can guarantee in the car video where they saw each other for the first time since covid that things were already going downhill. Hence why people said he was acting weird.
I sometimes felt like Alana secretly enjoyed those kind of comments though, maybe Im just being cynical.

Tsarina
Learner
Learner

Post by Tsarina »

I definitely think Alana enjoyed those comments. I don’t hate her at all, she can be endearing at times. However, she just sometimes doesn’t know what she’s talking about because she’s still young, immature, and thinks she knows everything. It’s a little worrisome to see that so many people admire and want to be like her - although it seems sweet she keeps up with people that watch her videos.

I had a feeling they would break up, they didn’t see each other for how many months? There are relationships that can outlast that but for some reason theirs just didn’t strike me as one of them. They’re both so young and she always seemed out to prove something by saying how ready and in love they were to be married.

She’s also definitely a little conceited, she’s attractive and she knows it. But she *tries* to act like she’s had it rough in life. She hasn’t. It’s much harder to be ugly and poor with parents that struggled early in life than it is to be beautiful and comfortable with parents that struggled early in life.

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

Oh 100% get somewhat of conceited vibes from her. And she absolutely enjoyed comments saying she’s more attractive than Steven haha. I know girls who exclusively go for guys that are objectively less attractive than them to boost their own self esteem and feel like they have the “upper hand.” 🤷🏼‍♀️

gossiponly
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiponly »

She was more upset for being called not a natural beauty than those ugly comments to steven. I wonder if they will get back together ever.

Tsarina
Learner
Learner

Post by Tsarina »

Is it me or does her face still look like it has filler? I know she filmed herself getting it “dissolved” but it just doesn’t look like her old face.

She’ll probably post a video about why they broke up, this is a chance to monetize the break up 🤑 Depending on whatever happened they may get back together, I get the feeling Steven was done with her though.

Charlotte973
Learner
Learner

Post by Charlotte973 »

Tsarina wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:33 pm
Is it me or does her face still look like it has filler? I know she filmed herself getting it “dissolved” but it just doesn’t look like her old face.

She’ll probably post a video about why they broke up, this is a chance to monetize the break up 🤑 Depending on whatever happened they may get back together, I get the feeling Steven was done with her though.
I agree, there's quite a big difference between her old face and now... The size of the lips, the nose, the face shape... I don't know much about fillers, but shouldn't her features "gotten back to normal" by now? Especially the lips, they look a lot more plump than they used to.

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

Her breakup video is coming today!

gossiponly
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiponly »

wow did not expect that...some of stevens texts are textbook definition of gaslighting.

purplendpink
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by purplendpink »

Yes, that is what some of the youtube commentators were saying. I read those texts and was grossed out.

Tsarina
Learner
Learner

Post by Tsarina »

Charlotte973 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:46 am
Tsarina wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:33 pm

I agree, there's quite a big difference between her old face and now... The size of the lips, the nose, the face shape... I don't know much about fillers, but shouldn't her features "gotten back to normal" by now? Especially the lips, they look a lot more plump than they used to.
They should’ve gone back to normal within days of her dissolving them. She definitely didn’t dissolve them or they just didn’t do it right.

Tsarina
Learner
Learner

Post by Tsarina »

Well the break up video was interesting. It certainly confirmed what I was thinking. Steven definitely has some issues and Alana is unfortunately too young and immature to see that. The way he treated her is not okay, whatsoever. She shouldn’t be friends with him tbh, that makes it hard to get over him/move on. The way she left the possibility open of just getting back together is also weird. Look at how he treated you and what he did. That back and forth, gaslighting, letting you know you’re not a priority, not wanting to work hard. Nah girl, NEXT. She’s young though, she doesn’t see that yet. I also definitely think Steven got a bit too big for his britches and started to think he was all that because he got Alana.

_mei
Talker
Talker

Post by _mei »

everything she said was pretty much what I thought. steven didn't want the house/commitment, but alana kept pushing it, so he went along with it to keep her happy. alana ignored a lot of red flags imo, steven was NOT ready for the marriage whatsoever. they're only 22(?) so I completely understand him, but he should've just said that instead of wasting alana's time and manipulating her into staying. I think someone should've sat her down and told her to stop being naive...i have a feeling steven's family pushed back on it, because i noticed she didn't address the questions about what his family thought.

i'm surprised alana let herself get caught up like this tbh, if someone has signaled multiple times that they're not feeling it, pay attention to it, its not just what people are saying that matter, but their actions. she literally handed steven everything on a silver platter, and he still shuffled his feet.

gossiponly
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiponly »

_mei wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:15 pm
i have a feeling steven's family pushed back on it,
I think so too, also proposing even though you are not ready and planning to be fiance for couple of years does not make sense to me. If his family did not want him to marry her (yet or ever does not matter), then they should have stopped him before proposing. This is just mean. All the "yea I will move there when Im 65" bullshit is like he is not even taking her seriously as a person.

Honestly I cant blame Alana for not being able to take the hints. We are not mindreaders afterall. But I still feel like they will get back together.

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

Due to this thread I checked her channel out, and unlike most gurus (would we characterize her as such?) she’s genuinely attractive IMO. Seems to like douchebags though.

biuxbb
Learner
Learner

Post by biuxbb »

I feel like maybe she's still pushing to get back together with him. When you break up with someone for good you don't say "I was supposed to get married to THE LOVE OF MY LIFE" multiple times in videos and descriptions. What if you try to move on and someone you go on a date with sees that shit? They'll think she's definitely still hung up on him and not even gonna bother. She also kept saying that they could get back together, she doesn't know for sure. If I was Steven and I was a douche (don't know if he actually is), I'd think "perfect, so I can keep manipulating her"

Also, I feel like she's never gonna be able to move on from someone she was engaged to and calls the love of her life if she keeps talking to him and being friends with him.

She's very naive and she seems to be one of those people who thinks if she has it all figured out quickly (good looks, house, husband, good career etc.) she "wins at life". It's cool if that's what she actually wants, but it seems to be all for show. She pushed for commitment with Steven and look where that got them.

Also, I may just be very uninformed but why couldn't they have rented if they absolutely had to live together because of covid? Or why couldn't they have rented for a year or two if Steven wasn't ready to leave this job? Was it just because Alana absolutely had to buy a house at 22 or?

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

Basically what I got from the video is that Steven is FAR less mature than Alana in a lot of ways. And like he’s 22 and a guy so it kinda makes sense. But I do not agree whatsoever with his wishywashy manipulative bs. That’s so uncalled for. If you’re not ready then be a man and say it. I cannot imagine letting my partner buy a house in another state then change my mind before moving.. that is just awful and unfair. I don’t think he’s a douche tbh, just an immature boy. If they get back together it should be years down the line imo. She’s young enough and he needs ample time to grow up.

ermar226
Talker
Talker

Post by ermar226 »

I only just started the video but did she really get her breakup video sponsored lmao. I mean, get that coin I guess, it just makes me laugh.

_mei
Talker
Talker

Post by _mei »

gossiponly wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:44 pm
_mei wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:15 pm
i have a feeling steven's family pushed back on it,
I think so too, also proposing even though you are not ready and planning to be fiance for couple of years does not make sense to me. If his family did not want him to marry her (yet or ever does not matter), then they should have stopped him before proposing. This is just mean. All the "yea I will move there when Im 65" bullshit is like he is not even taking her seriously as a person.

Honestly I cant blame Alana for not being able to take the hints. We are not mindreaders afterall. But I still feel like they will get back together.
meh, I think him saying he was waiting until he was 65 was a major hint/red flag. this is on top of him not helping her look, not wanting a better job, and him blatantly saying he wasn't going to move after she bought the home. don't get me wrong, I think he's an ass for leading her on, but I also think its important to pay attention to people's actions and not their words. a lot of men will say whatever women want to hear to keep them in a relationship. can't believe he went as far as proposing and letting her buy an entire home to do it, but based off of her story he sounds immature and extremely selfish.

_mei
Talker
Talker

Post by _mei »

biuxbb wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:39 pm
Also, I may just be very uninformed but why couldn't they have rented if they absolutely had to live together because of covid? Or why couldn't they have rented for a year or two if Steven wasn't ready to leave this job? Was it just because Alana absolutely had to buy a house at 22 or?

she thinks it makes more sense to invest rather than rent and lose money. it just seems very...upper middle class lol. I think in her head she was being financially "literate" but I don't think that advice makes sense for someone of her age with an unstable income. like yeah she might've lost like 10-15k renting, but it'd make more sense for her to rent in the area to see if she actually wants to live there AND to see how compatible she would've been with steven under one roof. im guessing her dad instilled a lot of her financial logic into her because of his rough upbringing, but she's set up pretty nicely to not have to frantically worry about money in the way that she does.

mvng
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by mvng »

shes so dumb
i mean they both are but idc about him
"we had to find the perfect house in a good area, around good schools in 2.5 months"
you could have rented for 6 months, it wouldn't even make a dent in your savings and you would have more time and could see each other during the winter lmao

Return to “#-E”