Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

lurkermclurkerson
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shane Socio(without a)path Dawson - Part 17

Post by lurkermclurkerson »

Shane seems so zoned out in both Ryland's house tour video and Garrett's ear piercing video. Someone needs to get him off whatever meds he's on at the moment. They aren't doing him any good.

Fuego94
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Fuego94 »

lucifer wrote:Really tired of Shane acting like he's poor, it's pretty rude tbh. Most people my age (including me) will never be able to afford a house and he's always talking like he has no money when he purchased 2 mansions by age 30?
His house is really nice but I'm gagging thinking about what it's going to look like within a month, especially when they have goats and there's goat shit everywhere. Hope they hire an entire staff of people to keep up because they're going to need it.
God help them poor goats tbh

Sent from my SM-G390F using Tapatalk
[neon]Joshua[/neon]

ellafree
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ellafree »

I really hope they don’t ruin that house because it is beautiful. And not as bland and basic as I expected (think Jenna marbles house or joey graceffas McMansion) this house actually has characrer. I dread to think how it’ll look in a month or two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mirabellle
Debater
Debater

Post by Mirabellle »

Omg I'm in love with their new house.. I don't think that Shane will ever leave the house again, since it seems to be in the middle of nowhere. I think Andrew, Morgan and Garrett will just come to their house and maybe even stay there for a night or two since they have a cinema etc.

I just hope that they will decorate the house nice. No idea how they plan to keep it up tho- I hope they will have cleaners who come once per week or so..

MyNameIsMay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MyNameIsMay »

Am I the only one that's over Ryland? Mind you, I haven't read all the threads but honestly, he gets on my nerves. It's kind of funny how he acts like it's actually his house and not Shane's, like he even put money on it or something, it's funny when sugar babies think they matter, anyway, I can't stand him and I feel like he's a bad influence on Shane, he seemed like he was in a better state of mind when he was with Liz, which surprises me because wasn't she a total bitch to him? Mind you, I don't know the tea on them but he looked like he was actually happy and healthy when he was with her.

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

lurkermclurkerson wrote:Shane seems so zoned out in both Ryland's house tour video and Garrett's ear piercing video. Someone needs to get him off whatever meds he's on at the moment. They aren't doing him any good.
That's what being newly off of Adderall looks like :/

(In Garrett's latest video, he mentions Shane being on Adderall)

galaxyminx
Debater
Debater

Post by galaxyminx »

MyNameIsMay wrote:Am I the only one that's over Ryland? Mind you, I haven't read all the threads but honestly, he gets on my nerves. It's kind of funny how he acts like it's actually his house and not Shane's, like he even put money on it or something, it's funny when sugar babies think they matter, anyway, I can't stand him and I feel like he's a bad influence on Shane, he seemed like he was in a better state of mind when he was with Liz, which surprises me because wasn't she a total bitch to him? Mind you, I don't know the tea on them but he looked like he was actually happy and healthy when he was with her.
They said in the house tour video that they payed for the house together

secondhandlover
Debater
Debater

Post by secondhandlover »

If it's true that this house cost between $3 million and $4 million (which I would easily believe based on how nice it is and how much land they have) then he paid basically the same amount of money for his house as Jeffrey Star did. I do believe Shane is a genuinely humble person who doesn't splurge on luxury that often, but that doesn't change the fact he is incredibly wealthy. I know relatability is his schtick, but he really needs to quit it with the "I'm not crazy rich / this isn't a crazy house" disclaimers because at this point it's all sounding disingenuous.

And I'm sure Ryland "chipped in" for the deposit, but let's be real there is no way they went 50/50.

NocteRegem
Talker
Talker

Post by NocteRegem »

To be honest the house is not that amazing as I expected. It has some high end finishes (lithe the tub, the kitchen, the fireplaces), but it has some very ugly parts, like the "fire area" outside, the barbecue area, the garage, narrow stairs, some weirdly small windows, just plain white/cream walls outside... I dont know... But the space is certainly very good and comfortable. The layout just looked strange.

Also... Not a farm. Just an ugly area where they can put whatever they want.

Also I think it is funny how he is like "I always dreamed about having a movie theater" when he is not a film buff. He already talked about and showed his ignorance about movies. He has never seen classic movies, doesnt keep up with quality releases etc... But I guess you dont have to be watch Citizen Kane, The Godfather, or recent movies that are nominated for awards... he can just watch Girls Night Out and trashy movies from when he was young

I give it 3 months for it to be dirty, with vomit stains, poop everywhere because he will still pick his ass on nice couches, pee bottles everywhere, ugly thing left on the pool and garden, food left everywhere. When you have a house this big it is harder to maintain it and they had no idea how to maintain the smaller house they had.

How much are we supposed to believe that Ryland payed for it as well? maybe he payed 5% ahhahahahah
Now I'm in the ring and I'm coming for blood

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beautyblenderhohoho »

he needs that theater to watch not cool

Ashbowers
Learner
Learner

Post by Ashbowers »

I literally can't get a read on Shane anymore and it drives me up a wall. Like I can't tell if he is playing up the gross obviously ill stuff for views or if he is for real spiraling. Is he not trying as hard because he is happy or because he is depressed? Like what the fuck is even going on. I just miss the spooky boy days,

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

thisisnotafable wrote:They said in the house tour video that they payed for the house together

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah because they both know how much shit Ryalnd gets for always persuading Shane to pay for his bougie shit he wants :rofl:

kittyran81
Learner
Learner

Post by kittyran81 »

He paid $3 million for the house.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Can't stand Ryland.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

galaxyminx
Debater
Debater

Post by galaxyminx »

To make it clear, I'm not white knighting Shane or Ryland, just saying what was said in the video. Ryland made a comment when Shane said he bought the house, to make sure everyone knew they paid for the house together because otherwise he was going to get a ton of hate

sadaffair
Informer
Informer

Post by sadaffair »

Ryland comes across as such a mooch and opportunist. I really can’t stand him. He’s also vapid and dumb and his resting face just pisses me off lmao

Deathsoul74
Learner
Learner

Post by Deathsoul74 »

I will never believe they paid for the house 50/50. Maybe 5/95. :rofl:

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

MyNameIsMay wrote:Am I the only one that's over Ryland? Mind you, I haven't read all the threads but honestly, he gets on my nerves. It's kind of funny how he acts like it's actually his house and not Shane's, like he even put money on it or something, it's funny when sugar babies think they matter, anyway, I can't stand him and I feel like he's a bad influence on Shane, he seemed like he was in a better state of mind when he was with Liz, which surprises me because wasn't she a total bitch to him? Mind you, I don't know the tea on them but he looked like he was actually happy and healthy when he was with her.
You should read his thread. You will see you aren't alone.

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

lurkermclurkerson wrote:Shane seems so zoned out in both Ryland's house tour video and Garrett's ear piercing video. Someone needs to get him off whatever meds he's on at the moment. They aren't doing him any good.
Okay, yes. Even in Morgan’s trampoline video it’s like he’s a zombie.

Maybe he started a new medication following the Jake Paul series and that’s the reason for the long break, antidepressants etc. usually take a few weeks / months to fully kick in and rid the side effects.

Return to “Shane Dawson”