BeckieJBrown: cured by dick (Part 13)

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
Nosophobic
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBrown: cured by dick (Part 13)

Post by Nosophobic »

So Beckie was complaining on Twitter about volunteering doesn’t help find jobs, because “short stints of volunteering don’t help” and “employers want 1-2 years of experience before they hire someone”. I used a spare account of mine to reply “well start volunteering now and in February 2020 you’ll have the job of your dreams”. I got blocked.

Post by Guest »

Nosophobic wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:17 pm
So Beckie was complaining on Twitter about volunteering doesn’t help find jobs, because “short stints of volunteering don’t help” and “employers want 1-2 years of experience before they hire someone”. I used a spare account of mine to reply “well start volunteering now and in February 2020 you’ll have the job of your dreams”. I got blocked.
Sounds about right.

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

Nosophobic wrote:So Beckie was complaining on Twitter about volunteering doesn’t help find jobs, because “short stints of volunteering don’t help” and “employers want 1-2 years of experience before they hire someone”. I used a spare account of mine to reply “well start volunteering now and in February 2020 you’ll have the job of your dreams”. I got blocked.
This shows that she has a warped perception of whats harassment she said in her new video that she has gotten better at blocking people as soon as they hurt her rather than giving them a second chance.

No wonder she blocks fans for no reason she takes a comment that is a little snippy but not harrassment or abuse or really even negative or denigrating to her and blocks because she cant handle hearing the truth.

Thats why her "peoples perceptions of me are wrong and thats why I dont always listen to people" isnt an adequate answer because this is a truth that is not a perception that she cannot handle. Shes like a 14yr old child its no wonder Beckie that people still compare you to the girl from ten years ago, its because she never left. You think you have grown but you haven't in any capacity.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

buzybuzzybumble
Learner
Learner

Post by buzybuzzybumble »

Someone commented that there's a fuzzy sound in the assumptions videos and she replies, blaming it on her neighbours fridge or washing machine....

Post by Guest »

buzybuzzybumble wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:27 pm
Someone commented that there's a fuzzy sound in the assumptions videos and she replies, blaming it on her neighbours fridge or washing machine....
I literally heard absolutely nothing but her voice

Post by Guest »

Guyssssss

BeckieJBrood - Still Not Golden Blonde (Part 14)

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

Oceanic815 wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:41 am
Dinogirl wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:56 pm
I am late to the topic but just a reminder that you can't do the same thing over and over again and expect different results.
If she is really sending out hundreds of resumes and not getting any responses she should've done something about it. Maybe a change in the cv itself. A more detailed cover letter, or a research in the company before applying and making a resume specific for that application. You can't just apply the same resume for every position. It doesn't work that way anymore. ...

Somebody got ahold of her credentials/resumé thing a while ago... it was crazy and probably one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen. She was just shy of saying she could make balloon animals. :fit2: :fit2: :fit2:

(Sorry for DP!)
Oh lord I’d love to see this.
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

Wasnt she complaining about instagram not uploading? Her status bar is a freaking mess, close some apps, delete your cache and your smartphone will work fine!

Post by Guest »

Makes assumption video, gets irritated and angry about people's assumptions... Well.. This is why no one will hire you - you clearly have no actual idea about how social media works.

You hold ALL the cards, you are the one who posts on Twitter and upload videos on yt. You have every chance to present yourself in a certain light.
This is not about being real or fake or pretending to be someone you're not, but when you choose to either present yourself as the most miserable, negative person in the world, or only talk vaguely about things you "can't go in to depths about", the followers you do have and try to maintain, have to fill in the blanks themselves, and can only make assumptions about who you are and what you stand for.
Of course people are going to be skeptical, when you, for example, one day upload videos about Christianity and how much you love God. Then you have a meltdown on twitter, where God is the source of all evil, and then you're suddenly a devout Christian again..

People are going to be curious and ask "invasive" questions, when you only tell half of the story. If you don't want those questions, then either stop being so damn vague, or you know, don't say anything about something you don't want to talk about...
Right now all you do is constantly beat around the bush, or don't have an actual opinion about anything at. All we know for certain, is that the family cats are your only friends, and that you hate your neighbors.
Everything in between is an incoherent mess.

Post by Guest »

Seems James does not want to be on social media with her at all this time around
Last edited by Guest on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

tztlcrdg wrote: DB7200BF-381E-49C4-AF6B-D5EA6DD9B824.jpeg
Seems James does not want to be on social media with her at all this time around
She will hunt for your picture and block you now, she's done it before!!!

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

SleepingSkies wrote:
what was the picture ?
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

Post by Guest »

Lynndi wrote:
SleepingSkies wrote:
what was the picture ?
8AAB8BF5-7210-4AF3-9299-12849D1393B6.jpeg
:FU:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

Beckie, I’m going to make this explicitly clear after your last video on “ashumptions”: referring to GG users as people who harass is slanderous. This is defamation and character assassination and is a crime in both the US and UK.

How do we know you’re talking about GG? We can determine this is two ways.
You’ve tweeted at GG users and people you believe are users. You’ve referred to GG usernames in tweets. You’ve mentioned the site publicly before. The second way is if you were to point out GG in a court of law as the source of harassment. In both cases, your argument would be thrown out the court room in seconds because it’s a site not connected directly to you and unless you can prove incitement to harass within the threads - which you cannot - there is no case.

There is however a second angle that would be taken more seriously: financial loss. GG runs ads which means that they gain revenue from ads. Each time you frame GG as a harassment site, you damage financial gain for the site. There’s no two ways about it: causing an unfounded boycott of the site damages income. This is harder to prove as it works on a hypothetical basis that more users would be coming to the site if you did not defame it. However, when money is involved in a case it’s not secret it’s taken far more seriously.

If some of you are thinking “woah, it’s not that deep, you’re being dramatic”: sure. I’m just sick of her lying and lying. I’m a psychology and criminology graduate going into the law side of psychology. Harassment, while also a concept, is a legal term. It cannot be thrown around or it loses its meaning. That’s why it bugs me.

Post by Guest »

tztlcrdg wrote: Seems James does not want to be on social media with her at all this time around
Wonder why he wouldn't? It's not as if she recently had a huge meltdown on twitter, telling everyone with an internet connection about how God abandoned her and that she threw over book cases and thrashed her entire apartment, because they had some sort of falling out.

Oh, wait...

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

Downonthecorner wrote:
tztlcrdg wrote: Seems James does not want to be on social media with her at all this time around
Wonder why he wouldn't? It's not as if she recently had a huge meltdown on twitter, telling everyone with an internet connection about how God abandoned her and that she threw over book cases and thrashed her entire apartment, because they had some sort of falling out.

Oh, wait...
Girl needs to quit adult relationships she can't handle and buy a dildo. I'm sure you can get Jesus shaped ones.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Downonthecorner wrote:

Oh, wait...
It’s cringey when she’s now describing James as “her life”.

Thassarian
Informer
Informer

Post by Thassarian »

Also we have no lives but to talk about her 24/7, right?
3FEB07C7-44BB-43B3-9AC9-1DCDD5EE9471.jpeg
I have less than an average of a post a day. I on average post once every five days: and that’s not even on just her thread. I normally check threads and post when I’m bored and my partner is at work, my friends are busy and I don’t have any work or study to do. I’d bet that’s when most of us post or check. Baby, I’m not here refreshing the page like a maniac. You’re not that important, you’re just very deceptive and egotistical. Sit yourself down.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

SleepingSkies wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:58 am
Downonthecorner wrote: Wonder why he wouldn't? It's not as if she recently had a huge meltdown on twitter, telling everyone with an internet connection about how God abandoned her and that she threw over book cases and thrashed her entire apartment, because they had some sort of falling out.

Oh, wait...
Girl needs to quit adult relationships she can't handle and buy a dildo. I'm sure you can get Jesus shaped ones.
HA laughed out loud at that one. Is it on her amazon wishlist ? :rofl: Hey, she's still got her PO Box at the moment so it's now or never to send her a Jesus dildo ... just saying :roll:
#justiceformiles #cakegate2k19

hotness94
Informer
Informer

Post by hotness94 »

Realizer wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:09 pm
Guyssssss

BeckieJBrood - Still Not Golden Blonde
I love the part in the video when she has a picture of a very young Rebecca besides her face because oh my lord look at the colour of her hair! It’s not even funny anymore, she’s not even dark blonde in that light, she’s BROWN haired, especially compared to her 12- (or something) young self who was really light. Made me think of you guys and laugh :D

Return to “BeckieJBrown”