Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Part-time Parent Pentland Protesting about Parenting part 18

Post by fuckedoff »

Sprezza wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 6:40 am
Honestly she's so boring to me now I find myself skipping her ig stories and posts and not even bothering to watch her youtube videos anymore because I know they're all the same. Tbh I can't quite put my finger on why though- I never watched her when she was really close with Zoella and doing silly challenges so it's not like I miss those days. I also used to really enjoy her more homey vlogs where not much happened cos they were just cozy and nice to watch so it's not like I want to see her having some crazy experiences either. I think her vlogs have just lost that cozy, pleasantness somehow, like it's just a job to her now, and there's no joy there. And of course the new format really hasn't helped.
Or maybe I just miss Esther being in the vlogs haha
Same here. Her content is endless montages with twinkly music that makes me skin itch. Boring.

Also shes so busy trying to be funny and then backtracking like her viewers have the IQ of a goldfish and cant figure out a joke on their own that shes lost all personality.

puddleduck
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by puddleduck »

I see perfect parent Louise has failed to mention on social media that pearl broke her arm...

meggseee
Learner
Learner

Post by meggseee »

puddleduck wrote:I see perfect parent Louise has failed to mention on social media that pearl broke her arm...
where are you seeing this? her arm looks ok on her insta story?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

puddleduck wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 2:23 am
I see perfect parent Louise has failed to mention on social media that pearl broke her arm...
If Pearl has broken her arm in the past 24 hours I really think it's ok for Louise to not have shared it yet....and kind of weird that you know and rushed here to share

Post by Guest »

Sprezza wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 6:40 am
Honestly she's so boring to me now I find myself skipping her ig stories and posts and not even bothering to watch her youtube videos anymore because I know they're all the same. Tbh I can't quite put my finger on why though- I never watched her when she was really close with Zoella and doing silly challenges so it's not like I miss those days. I also used to really enjoy her more homey vlogs where not much happened cos they were just cozy and nice to watch so it's not like I want to see her having some crazy experiences either. I think her vlogs have just lost that cozy, pleasantness somehow, like it's just a job to her now, and there's no joy there. And of course the new format really hasn't helped.
Or maybe I just miss Esther being in the vlogs haha
I definitely agree about the "boringness". She always says people don't like her life "now" but I always preferred her stay at home/running errands vlogs so much more than watching her go to speaking events or hang with other YouTubers and stuff. The new format is a huge flop and I just don't even know why. But for her to blame it on her life changing just isn't it, we've ALWAYS been watching her to just see her day to day life

puddleduck
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by puddleduck »

thesubwayfugitive wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 9:54 am
puddleduck wrote:
If Pearl has broken her arm in the past 24 hours I really think it's ok for Louise to not have shared it yet....and kind of weird that you know and rushed here to share

It wasn't in the last 24 hours and I didn't rush here to post.

Xoxo_gossipgirl_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Xoxo_gossipgirl_ »

puddleduck wrote:
thesubwayfugitive wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 9:54 am

It wasn't in the last 24 hours and I didn't rush here to post.
How do you know that she broke her arm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

calzonesareshit
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by calzonesareshit »

Apologies if this is a stupid question as I don't really watch Louise as often as I did a couple of months ago but what happened to her other cats? (Rocket etc)

Apple In My Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Apple In My Pie »

Yeah finding that arm post a bit odd? How do you know? Surely if she had she’d be in a soft cast or something (and then Louise would have her work cut out for her trying to entertain a fussy achey toddler!) and controversial I know but aren’t kids bones really soft at this age? If she had broken her arm I don’t really see it being Louise’s fault...

Watching her newest vlog and it’s somehow more bearable - I haven’t watched her since January when I last posted here... I think it’s the fact that she’s vlogging more than one day and so there’s more to see!

Post by Guest »

Pearl's been on her ig stories and she clearly doesn't have a broken arm

Post by Guest »

calzonesareshit wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 1:32 am
Apologies if this is a stupid question as I don't really watch Louise as often as I did a couple of months ago but what happened to her other cats? (Rocket etc)
She still has all of her cats except the black one that was lost long ago. They all spend a lot of time outside so they don't always show up in vlogs, she has 5 now total. Hopefully this won't start the indoor/outdoor cat debate

Post by Guest »

Isn't it one of the sacconejolys kids that broke their arm??

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

My mistake, it was their dog lol

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

pishposh1
Talker
Talker

Post by pishposh1 »

If i cringe any harder at her desperation my body will explode
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dressagediva
Informer
Informer

Post by dressagediva »

I don't follow Mrs Meldrum but just heard about her racism scandal from a friend who does - has Louise mentioned her lately?

Xxsugar-hun-peachXx
Debater
Debater

Post by Xxsugar-hun-peachXx »

puddleduck wrote:
How do you know ??

Xxsugar-hun-peachXx
Debater
Debater

Post by Xxsugar-hun-peachXx »

dressagediva wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 3:32 am
I don't follow Mrs Meldrum but just heard about her racism scandal from a friend who does - has Louise mentioned her lately?
What racism scandal...do tell

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

to be fair children break bones all the time...

Post by Guest »

Xxsugar-hun-peachXx wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 4:26 pm
dressagediva wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 3:32 am
I mean it can barely be classed as racist...or a scandal. She and some friends were at a spa dressed in white bathrobes and one of them said they looked like the ku klux klan and they all laughed. That's it but she got loads of comments saying she was endorsing racism or something :roll:

Post by Guest »

Sprezza wrote:
Xxsugar-hun-peachXx wrote:
dressagediva wrote: I don't follow Mrs Meldrum but just heard about her racism scandal from a friend who does - has Louise mentioned her lately?
I mean it can barely be classed as racist...or a scandal. She and some friends were at a spa dressed in white bathrobes and one of them said they looked like the ku klux klan and they all laughed. That's it but she got loads of comments saying she was endorsing racism or something :roll:
I wouldn't really call that a scandal tbh.

Return to “Louise Pentland”