treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lesser gossiped FEMALE YT/IGers- Part 10

Post by treelee »

sp00nful wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:06 pm
I’m so pissed at DesB right now. One of her questions on her IG story today was what she’s most excited about in Thailand and she said riding an elephant. That’s NOT okay!! Elephant “sanctuaries” in Thailand abuse their elephants in order to make them submissive to humans riding them / taking their stupid IG pics with them. It’s so fucked up and they also often have elephants chained up. She’s so stupid and needs to do more research before giving her own money to this horrible industry + influencing other people to
Oh god. Add that to the list of reasons why I don't like DesB.

fitspotofitsno
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by fitspotofitsno »

I know she isn't a super popular "influencer", but did anyone catch Lynette (@lynettemarieh on IG) newest YT video? She said it was sponsored by Lululemon...? I thought they didn't do sponsored videos or whatever? Brittany Dawn part flashback or what...

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

fitspotofitsno wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:45 am
I know she isn't a super popular "influencer", but did anyone catch Lynette (@lynettemarieh on IG) newest YT video? She said it was sponsored by Lululemon...? I thought they didn't do sponsored videos or whatever? Brittany Dawn part flashback or what...
i went to watch and saw that she also tags "magic links" (which i think is just a service you use to create affiliate links) in the description, so maybe it's not with lululemon the brand itself, but through magic links? but then she clearly says "it is a collaboration and partnership [...] sponsored and in partnership with lululemon" - so i feel like she could be bending the truth. it just seems odd that lululemon NEVER sponsors anyone, but they would sponsor lynette who isn't even a big influencer (she only has like, 38k subs).

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

letmetellyou wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:04 am
fitspotofitsno wrote:
i went to watch and saw that she also tags "magic links" (which i think is just a service you use to create affiliate links) in the description, so maybe it's not with lululemon the brand itself, but through magic links? but then she clearly says "it is a collaboration and partnership [...] sponsored and in partnership with lululemon" - so i feel like she could be bending the truth. it just seems odd that lululemon NEVER sponsors anyone, but they would sponsor lynette who isn't even a big influencer (she only has like, 38k subs).
yeah, i thought she was a super weird choice if it's truly a sponsorship/collab. Lynette is usually allll about deals and fabletics, I haven't even heard her mention lululemon in a long time.

sp00nful
Talker
Talker

Post by sp00nful »

Healthyish85 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:42 am
letmetellyou wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:04 am
fitspotofitsno wrote:
yeah, i thought she was a super weird choice if it's truly a sponsorship/collab. Lynette is usually allll about deals and fabletics, I haven't even heard her mention lululemon in a long time.

I thought it was odd too that they sponsored her because she is so small & most of her videos only get around 5-10k views. But they actually just started sponsoring this other chick I follow alyssajoygreene who has followers in the 100k area so perhaps they are starting to sponsor people and they’re not doing a very good job of choosing people with much influence :rofl:

To clarify, the Alyssa girl is like one of their athletes almost like a gym shark athlete, it wasn’t just one sponsored video like Lynette

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

sp00nful wrote:
I’m so pissed at DesB right now. One of her questions on her IG story today was what she’s most excited about in Thailand and she said riding an elephant. That’s NOT okay!! Elephant “sanctuaries” in Thailand abuse their elephants in order to make them submissive to humans riding them / taking their stupid IG pics with them. It’s so fucked up and they also often have elephants chained up. She’s so stupid and needs to do more research before giving her own money to this horrible industry + influencing other people to
ugh, i hope someone messaged her and she actually listens. elephants aren't for you to fucking ride on on, jesus Christ. :roll:

owo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by owo »

Has anyone tried the Vegan Aesthetics fitness/meal plan by NaturallyStefanie?

xsimplysweetx
Talker
Talker

Post by xsimplysweetx »

Was fitnessinstafamous (?) on IG deleted?

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

xsimplysweetx wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:24 am
Name got changed and they haven’t posted in a month

Triumvirate
Learner
Learner

Post by Triumvirate »

xsimplysweetx wrote:
I think it got hacked. I know owners changed a couple weeks back but it was still going pretty strong. But the name suddenly changed, they aren’t following anyone, and every post after March 21 was deleted

ynzb
Debater
Debater

Post by ynzb »

The original owner just posted that they took the page back and is now looking for yet another owner. Maybe the girl that got fired changed the name to adiosamigos2019 before relinquishing it. Dramaaaaaa. :roll:

Triumvirate
Learner
Learner

Post by Triumvirate »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:45 pm
Triumvirate wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:53 am
xsimplysweetx wrote:
I think it got hacked. I know owners changed a couple weeks back but it was still going pretty strong. But the name suddenly changed, they aren’t following anyone, and every post after March 21 was deleted
WTF, I was looking at it this morning and it was fine. I'm sure some bitter fitspo paid someone to hack into it. Losers!
Okay I’m pretty sure I know what happened now. Beefit gave the page to an active follower named kitnotfit (she used to comment a lot). Well the girl apparently shot down most of the content that got sent in because of personal bias. I know for a FACT she is a huge fan of Katy Hearn. And apparently she was rude to people and went on a blocking spree with people who didn’t agree with her so Beefit took back the page and locked her out

chubbybunny
Informer
Informer

Post by chubbybunny »

Triumvirate wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:32 pm
HoardganizedJen wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:45 pm
Triumvirate wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:53 am
xsimplysweetx wrote:
WTF, I was looking at it this morning and it was fine. I'm sure some bitter fitspo paid someone to hack into it. Losers!
Okay I’m pretty sure I know what happened now. Beefit gave the page to an active follower named kitnotfit (she used to comment a lot). Well the girl apparently shot down most of the content that got sent in because of personal bias. I know for a FACT she is a huge fan of Katy Hearn. And apparently she was rude to people and went on a blocking spree with people who didn’t agree with her so Beefit took back the page and locked her out
I wonder what ever happened to fatgirloncoach. Almost forgot about her until someone commented on the fitnessinstafamous page about that account too.

thedanaebay
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thedanaebay »

owo wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:17 am
I have and it wasn't for me. She's got a wonderful physique, I'll admit that. I joined for the meal plan as I strive to have a mostly plant based diet. The workouts were lackluster, at least to me. I had to send quite a few emails to cancel my subscription (you are obligated to stay for three months).
Overall I don't think it's worth the money. The Facebook group wasn't very useful and aside from the meal plan I didn't gain anything. You can get the exact same workouts from just watching her videos. The meal plan is just a week of meals and you're expected to repeat them every week for the whole six weeks.
If you're interested in vegan food I highly recommend the picking up limes YouTube channel/blog. She's not really /fitness/ but she is a vegan dietitian and very informative.

owo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by owo »

thedanaebay wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:08 pm
owo wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:17 am
I have and it wasn't for me. She's got a wonderful physique, I'll admit that. I joined for the meal plan as I strive to have a mostly plant based diet. The workouts were lackluster, at least to me. I had to send quite a few emails to cancel my subscription (you are obligated to stay for three months).
Overall I don't think it's worth the money. The Facebook group wasn't very useful and aside from the meal plan I didn't gain anything. You can get the exact same workouts from just watching her videos. The meal plan is just a week of meals and you're expected to repeat them every week for the whole six weeks.
If you're interested in vegan food I highly recommend the picking up limes YouTube channel/blog. She's not really /fitness/ but she is a vegan dietitian and very informative.
That's too bad, but thanks for answering!! I've recently started watching PUL but I haven't gotten a chance to try out any recipes yet. I'm currently vegetarian, looking to start eating more vegan and get back in shape after taking too much time from the gym. Vegan Aesthetics would have been perfect for me as it fits everything I want hahaha
But I guess I'll just stop being lazy and build my own workouts and look for recipes on my own instead of paying an influencer to spoonfeed me

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

wilmadawn wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:11 am
sp00nful wrote:
ugh, i hope someone messaged her and she actually listens. elephants aren't for you to fucking ride on on, jesus Christ. :roll:
apparently she received a lot of messages, she made sure to tell everyone that she doesn't need that "negativity" and that shes going to a sanctuary. God, i really can't stand her.

sp00nful
Talker
Talker

Post by sp00nful »

wilmadawn wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:03 am
wilmadawn wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:11 am
sp00nful wrote:
apparently she received a lot of messages, she made sure to tell everyone that she doesn't need that "negativity" and that shes going to a sanctuary. God, i really can't stand her.
I saw that and it honestly enraged me. I do not understand this girl. She LITERALLY posted a picture of somebody riding an elephant, and now you’re saying that you don’t need that negativity and you won’t be riding an elephant? Convenient. I never hated her before now. She also left the god damn riding elephant picture up

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Was anyone else weirded out by Lexi DeYoung's weird q&a with her new roommate about a lot of sex stuff. It was really over the top and somewhat concerning. Like when she said she woke up in random dude's beds in college after blacking out and didn't know what happened... like that's normal. :? I mean, I'm not dumb I know it happens and she shouldn't be ashamed or anything, but we shouldn't normalize it. That's just playing into rape culture.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

Those KK fit girls faces look sooo off. They have to be on something. This was probably talked about before but ya I don't remember... maybe it because they are always mean mugging and never smile. like 2016:

https://www.instagram.com/kk_fit_/p/BK4 ... 9wuvm7lmoa

Return to “Technology”