Dr. Peter Monn Psycho Therapist (BS, POS, ASPD, PL) Part 9

curiositykillsthecat
Talker
Talker

Re: Dr. Peter Monn Psycho Therapist (BS, POS, ASPD, PL) Part

Post by curiositykillsthecat »

Lurker2012 wrote: He said He got 3 white castle beyond burgers last night and ate them in the parking lot. It reminds me of the commentor who said he probably drives around each night and stuffs his face at McD's and that's why he looks like he is always gaining weight despite whatever BS rundown he tells the vlog he eats. This guy totally lives a separate life from Alex in every possible way. His denial and overcompensation of how great their relationship is such bogus.

OMG 3 beyond burgers??? I was watching a recovering drug addict who is vegan now and he said people who had drug addictions often will become people with food addictions. I SWEAR this is Peter- he likes junk food, a little too much, and he *cannot* stop eating it, to the point of hiding his eating behavior, which is a red flag of a behavior problem. How does he not see this? I guess denial is strong. I think he eats his stress and emotions, but this is just from what I see on YT. Anyway, he needs to get therapy for his food behavior problem. He could make his channel all about it!! It could be 'Peter recovers from eating disorder'....his fans will eat it up (no pun intended) and then he can get all the positive validation that he cannot live without.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:
Peter is such a bore.

I’m super annoyed he’s getting more subs though, they didn’t unsub. Maybe after Xmas lol
He went back into the red right after his first giveaways was over. As soon as he announced the new one his subs went up again; but strangely not his instagram numbers. But his views arent going up and are still way down. On social blade you will see that his average views is out of the red. That is all because of the Jacklyns ex video. On average he still only gets 10k views per video, and that one has 30 times that. So dont get discouraged on average his views are still in the red and so is his sub count. He isnt stupid he knows that he is gaining subs through giveaways. Even though subs dont matter, if they arent watching his videos. Hes dull and no one care about his videos anymore.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I reported his vlog today. He was driving while reading off a paper of what he could eat for his diet! Its the middle of the day with lots of traffic.
I will also be filing a report with the police department in his town. I have his address and because hes shown his car, I can also add that to the report. His complete lack of following driving rules is not ok. Hes driving distracted and putting everyone around him in danger.

OmgMaria
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by OmgMaria »

Gotta love that ring light smoothing filter Image I still see it tho ImageImage

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OmgMaria
Informer
Informer

Post by OmgMaria »

Within the first minute he's talking about his friends who's daughter started a YouTube and he apparently stuck his tongue down his friends (her
Mother) throat... Way to support a 14yr old and gross her out.

OmgMaria
Informer
Informer

Post by OmgMaria »

Now he's talking about ppl impersonating him on FB dating apps etc and if your gonna scam someone cut me a check from using my pic.. this latest video is a train wreck lol

OmgMaria
Informer
Informer

Post by OmgMaria »

I'm not even half way through lolImage

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

OmgMaria wrote:Within the first minute he's talking about his friends who's daughter started a YouTube and he apparently stuck his tongue down his friends (her

Eewww! He did not!? Gross why would he share that?

OmgMaria
Informer
Informer

Post by OmgMaria »

Nun4GretchenWieners wrote:
OmgMaria wrote:Within the first minute he's talking about his friends who's daughter started a YouTube and he apparently stuck his tongue down his friends (her

Eewww! He did not!? Gross why would he share that?
He sure did go watch he'll video parts it will come in handy lol

OmgMaria
Informer
Informer

Post by OmgMaria »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

The truly sad thing about Peter is in the past couple months he was taught some valuable lessons... and he learned nothing. He still over exaggerates his stories and adds little inconsistent tidbits to make the story more interesting and exciting. He told the Pickle Lady story once again on his Peterisms channel. This time around he needed more shampoo and wanted his hairstylist to come do his hair for a dance. But then he was told he couldnt go to the dance and to go to a meeting instead. Then he said that the pickle lady looked right at him while giving an explanation for the jar. Yet in this blog (which on private and people can't read it). He clearly states she wasnt looking at him.
https://web.archive.org/web/20180609025 ... ar-ladies/

Lastly in this video he said when he got back from the meeting he went and got a book and went to the cafeteria. In the blog he said he went to this room showered and cried on the floor. Dramatics to bring his story full circle. I think he knows people are tired of hearing the same stories. Hes told this one countless times on all his channels. Hes trying so hard to keep peoples attention. But they are checking out. Especially on his Peterism channel.

https://youtu.be/R5FqdkavSeY today is video

https://youtu.be/yJP10ATzX2I video where he reads verbatim from his blog

Post by Guest »

He’s so irresponsible and such a buffoon, his laugh sounds like a dying dolphin.

withmylittleeye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by withmylittleeye »

Nun4GretchenWieners wrote:The truly sad thing about Peter is in the past couple months he was taught some valuable lessons... and he learned nothing. He still over exaggerates his stories and adds little inconsistent tidbits to make the story more interesting and exciting. He told the Pickle Lady story once again on his Peterisms channel. This time around he needed more shampoo and wanted his hairstylist to come do his hair for a dance. But then he was told he couldnt go to the dance and to go to a meeting instead. Then he said that the pickle lady looked right at him while giving an explanation for the jar. Yet in this blog (which on private and people can't read it). He clearly states she wasnt looking at him.
https://web.archive.org/web/20180609025 ... ar-ladies/

Lastly in this video he said when he got back from the meeting he went and got a book and went to the cafeteria. In the blog he said he went to this room showered and cried on the floor. Dramatics to bring his story full circle. I think he knows people are tired of hearing the same stories. Hes told this one countless times on all his channels. Hes trying so hard to keep peoples attention. But they are checking out. Especially on his Peterism channel.

https://youtu.be/R5FqdkavSeY today is video

https://youtu.be/yJP10ATzX2I video where he reads verbatim from his blog
He's crying in the retelling, during details he changed! Crying!

How real can those tears be when he's crying about a LIE.

Fraudulent, dangerous driving loser.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Driving while looking at a piece of paper, nothing dangerous about that. :roll: Proof that he truly is an idiot.

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

Wow... so I have always said that peter has an emotional maturity level of a child and it is shows all over in his vlogs. On todays vog, listen to Peter @28:50 talk about how when his mom died he bought a shirt and his aunt kathy told him he should wear a suit . He didn't want to and Kathy gave him the $ to go buy a suit. He continued to say and re-enacted in a child's voice how he spoke to his dad... He said, "Dad....aunt Kathy says I have to wear a suit" and his dad said yes, you need to wear a suit. First of all, Peter was in his 30s when his mom died!!! Who in their 30s has to be told to wear a suit to a funeral and WHO talks in that child voice at that age calling his daddy saying so and so made him do x,y,z? :? He sounded like a spoiled child having a temper tantrum. And its so pathetic that a 30 something hear old man couldn't buy his own clothes for his mother's funeral. What a bunch of godamn enablers in that Monn family. There is something really wrong with Peters emotional maturity level.

And :rofl: I have never seen a turkey neck in action ever before like TODAY on his vkog. Him vlogging in the daytime really shows what he really looks like. The whole time/anytime he spoke you can see his neck shake, rattle and roll. And then he has this deep fat line indentation on his neck all the way across from one side to the other from the weight gain. He looks like hes gained weight, instead of maintaining or losing, which is no surprise though. Makes sense because hes such an absolute imbecile when it comes to basic nutrition.

I normally could care less ab peoples appearances but when you have someone like Peter who keeps making this delusional commentary on all 3 channels that he is this hot "silver fox daddy" on YT and keeps talking about (on all 3 channel) how he is catfished "more than any other person on YT" insinuating that he is hot is such a joke... how can you not point out the reality of Peters physical appearance when he gloats ab being the opposite. He keeps sasaying he doesn't understand why they would up hos age to the 50 or 60s and call him a granpa on their profile pic. Peter really believes he looks young, hot and that people call him that bec of the white hair.

Peter, pook In the mirror you fat, lazyass.... Look at your leather skin texture, premature skin wrinkles for the level of severity at your age, listen to your raspy smokers voice, listen to your phlem smoker cough, look at your weight and overall appearance. You are NOT an attractive man and you do not look even close to your age. You look 65 and theres no denying of it. We're not "haters" If we gave a poll to random strangers,the # of people guessing early 60s vs 30s would would be yes across the board no matter who took the poll. Peter is a pompous ass and his smugness just drips off of him through the way he talks about himself, mother & father in contrast to others.

Post by Guest »

Omg wtf was his rant about Jiffy Lube damn he’s a child. First world problems and I hate saying that, but it is...you can’t change a headlight nobody gives a flying F*ck!!!

You’re a useless fool Monn, just get on with life and deal with your issues, you can’t do something try to learn or tell Alex otherwise why waste these people’s time with your loser whining!!
Be uplifting and inspirational in One video not multiple videos a week of your incessant complaining and ranting about your mundane life!

You were never a life coach...it’s not possible someone so sad and pathetic as you could ever help people. I don’t believe it.

Post by Guest »

Lurker2012 wrote:Wow... so I have always said that peter has an emotional maturity level of a child and it is shows all over in his vlogs. On todays vog, listen to Peter @28:50 talk about how when his mom died he bought a shirt and his aunt kathy told him he should wear a suit . He didn't want to and Kathy gave him the $ to go buy a suit. He continued to say and re-enacted in a child's voice how he spoke to his dad... He said, "Dad....aunt Kathy says I have to wear a suit" and his dad said yes, you need to wear a suit. First of all, Peter was in his 30s when his mom died!!! Who in their 30s has to be told to wear a suit to a funeral and WHO talks in that child voice at that age calling his daddy saying so and so made him do x,y,z? :? He sounded like a spoiled child having a temper tantrum. And its so pathetic that a 30 something hear old man couldn't buy his own clothes for his mother's funeral. What a bunch of godamn enablers in that Monn family. There is something really wrong with Peters emotional maturity level
I was thinking the exact same thing when I listened to the vlog. He was actually almost 36 years old when his mom passed and you’d have thought he was 12 with the way he was carrying on. No offense to 12 year olds. Did you catch the part after his aunt gave him money (actually it was her credit card, I’ve heard the story a few times now) and asks “Can I get a pair of sunglasses too?” Always taking advantage, and of course he got a pair, an expensive pair, either Tom Ford or Ray Ban, all on her dime. Not to mention she paid for a suit because a MAN, who was closer to 40 than 30, couldn’t cough up the money.

Have you noticed that the only reason he goes to meetings is because of Tonya. He ditches when she’s out of town or not feeling well. He often suggests they skip and go to dinner instead. He’s so full of hot air when he gets talks about how important the meetings are to him.

And one more rant: He’s such a careless driver. He got pulled over last night because his tail light was out, but he’s known about it for several days, but ignored it. His blinker was indicating it was out and he talked about in his vlog thinking it was going out and people in the comments told him last week: NO, IT’S NOT GOING OUT — IT IS OUT. Then he proceeds to drop Tonya off after the meeting with plans to drive around for a couple more hours to listen to his stupid audio book. He neglects to spend money on important things like his car, house repairs, a washer and dryer, but has no problem blowing money on stupid shit. Any bets he doesn’t get his tail light replaced tomorrow? ;)

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

He can't take 30 minutes at Walmart and have it fixed? I mean he could shop for useless shit while the light is replaced. That makes too much sense though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I actually didn’t know his mother passed away while he was an adult...I heard him briefly rambling about wearing the suit because I hit the skip button a lot and thought how sad he asked daddy if he had to wear it. I assumed he was a boy by how he described the event and then I came here and read the comments and realised he’s just a man child...sounds like he’s emotionally stunted. Lmao

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

poshspice88 wrote: Have you noticed that the only reason he goes to meetings is because of Tonya. He ditches when she’s out of town or not feeling well. He often suggests they skip and go to dinner instead. He’s so full of hot air when he gets talks about how important the meetings are to him.
I was actually thinking this exact thing tonight. If Tonya stopped going Petwr wouldn't go to meetings anymore. He always disses the meetings when Tanya cant go and what really rubs me the wrong way is how he gets noticeably annoyed and tries to blame Tanya for them not going to a meeting. He puts all of it on her and puts all of the responsibility on Tanya for if and when they go or dont go. He becomes annoyed and bitchy when she's busy. He will always say in an annoyed and complaining voice, "Well.... I guess I won't be going this week" or like tonight, "She hasn't called me yet so I dont know what we're doing" Tanya doesnt look like it's easier for her at all to tolerate or be friends with Peter but I can bet my $ on it how emotionally manipulative peter is with her and the sense of obligation and guilt she feels when she even thinks about what would go down if she dumped him.. He is sooo dependent and needy with her, I get disgusted just watching and hearing his interaction with her.
Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:I actually didn’t know his mother passed away while he was an adult...I heard him briefly rambling about wearing the suit because I hit the skip button a lot and thought how sad he asked daddy if he had to wear it. I assumed he was a boy by how he described the event and then I came here and read the comments and realised he’s just a man child...sounds like he’s emotionally stunted. Lmao
The exact same thing happened to me! I always just skip through his vlogs and when I got to the middle of that part I was shocked and confused by the way he was talking to Kathy and daddy like a chikd in elementary school and i thought, "what?.. no way....I must have missed something" so I rewinded and nope.... i didn't miss anything... that was what petwr said when his mom died when he was 36 :? I'm still shocked actually by that whole story. Wanting Kathy to just tack on some free expensive sunglasses to the suit of a 36 year old man who was so enabled that his aun had to buy his deceased sisters son (man child) a suit tonwear to her her funeral. And behaving like a little child whining to his daddy that she was making him wear a suit and not a business casual shirt. I'm not doing a good job explaining it. People need to jist hear it for themselves at 28:50 :?

Return to “Peter Monn”