Wiishu Part 3

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Post by Guest »

Is she looking for the pictures? What is she even talking about? On Twitter? She should delete her Twitter and Instagram and change her name from wiishu because it will always be connected to jackassepticeye if that is what she’s bitching about. But she probably still likes all the followers on Instagram cause she can get paid for advertising shit. So she should do one or the other but not keep all the followers she got from him and complain they post old pictures of her and him? If that’s the pics she’s talking about? I tried to search her name on Twitter to find what she was talking about but didn’t she anything.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

It’s Signe’s birthday, she’s now 25! Sucks that she has to spend it quarantined but it seemed like she made the most of it.

On another note I’m not familiar with Danish traditions but why is throwing cinnamon at someone who is 25 and unmarried a thing?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:cuted:

Melody7827
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Melody7827 »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:30 pm
It’s Signe’s birthday, she’s now 25! Sucks that she has to spend it quarantined but it seemed like she made the most of it.

On another note I’m not familiar with Danish traditions but why is throwing cinnamon at someone who is 25 and unmarried a thing?
I had to look it up because wtf, but it's so funny
A Danish man told The Telegraph that the tradition may date back hundreds of years to when spice salesmen would travel around and remain bachelors because they were never in one place long enough to settle down with someone.

Many of these salesmen would never find a partner, and would then be referred to as Pebersvends, which means "Pepper Dudes." A single woman is thus called a "Pebermø," or "pepper maiden."

This makes sense on your 30th birthday, where the cinnamon gets upgraded to pepper
And looking at the pictures, it's not a simple toss of cinnamon at you. They fucking douse (is that the word?) the person in cinnamon. If your friends are feeling extra, they mix in egg so it sticks more 😂 the picture make me think of the ice bucket challenge.... but with cinnamon

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

That's an interesting thing to know, she looks fantastic.

alienllamagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by alienllamagirl »

Idk if it's just me or what but did Signe delete her videos off of YouTube?
You can't handle the tea I'm serving :HK:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

alienllamagirl wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:19 pm
Idk if it's just me or what but did Signe delete her videos off of YouTube?
Yes she has… All but one, a Q&A from 4 years ago. I guess she wanted to erase every memory she had with a certain cheating Irish scumbag from her channel. She may never return to YouTube but if she does at least she’ll start fresh.
:cuted:

alienllamagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by alienllamagirl »

Hey guys! So I was cleaning out my subscribe feed when I noticed that Signe's channel is completely empty and she doesn't have a pfp anymore.
You can't handle the tea I'm serving :HK:

Penelope penny
Debater
Debater

Post by Penelope penny »

She’s moved on and is living her best life away from all the YouTube drama now so it makes sense she’ll remove everything that she made when she was with Sean. She went to uni, is working, and dated someone else (although I think they’ve broken up now).

Unfortunately I think anyone who ends up dating a big YouTuber just stagnates and rots. It’s weird because you’d think they’d do more since they now have more opportunities opened to them but I find the opposite to be true, especially mentally there’s usually just no personal growth of any kind.
I have no fucks left to give.

Return to “Wiishu”