Wiishu Part 3

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Wiishu Part 3

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Do you think Wiishu is going to be a bridesmaid? That would be perfect jack's slut wouldn't want to take any pictures if the queen was in them, pictures with Marzia and the bridesmaids would be out of the question as well as pictures of just the bridesmaids. I know pictures of the bride are either by herself, with a sister/ brother, with parents, with her new husband, or a group shot of only family. And the bride is allowed to refuse a picture with anyone, my sister in law refused a picture with a cousin of hers. (Turns out the cousin was a racist bitch)

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by onyxmartiz »

I take bets on the wedding being sunday and signe brings her new bf

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Post by Macinapepe »

onyxmartiz wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:37 am
I take bets on the wedding being sunday and signe brings her new bf

[OT: I think the wedding is on Monday - it's their anniversary]

Not sure about Signe being a bridesmaid as her and Marzia are friends but not that close.
I hope she shoves her new bf in Jack's face :lol:

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

If the wedding is that soon, I seriously hope jackass's bitch isn't still in England. Felix and Marzia don't need any wedding crashers ruining their big day.

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

Chainsawbunny wrote:If the wedding is that soon, I seriously hope jackass's bitch isn't still in England. Felix and Marzia don't need any wedding crashers ruining their big day.
The wedding is actually monday its the only day gab cant stream and you know if she is a plus one she wont miss it for all the bragging rights. Plus all marzias family is coming in today and her anniversary with felix is monday

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

Signe and her new boy are absolute cuties :)
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

chocolaaaaate
Learner
Learner

Post by chocolaaaaate »

Sour Lemon wrote:Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This one sits well with me Image

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Who’s her new boy?

Arden
Learner
Learner

Post by Arden »

Following

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

Realistically, I doubt we’ll ever get to know how seeing the ex and his new gf at the wedding went, that is if Signe was there at all. It seems like she spent a lot of time out and about with Emma yesterday, but the wedding reception was probably in the evening. It would be weird if she coincidentally went to Brighton at the same time as the wedding without being invited to the wedding at all. Must have been unnerving to be back in Brighton at all, let alone to have to see the ex with their +1, especially if things were as bad as Emma alluded. At this point I just want to see what everyone wore to the wedding because I think that’s the most info we’ll get 😂

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Triple_Axel wrote:Realistically, I doubt we’ll ever get to know how seeing the ex and his new gf at the wedding went, that is if Signe was there at all. It seems like she spent a lot of time out and about with Emma yesterday, but the wedding reception was probably in the evening. It would be weird if she coincidentally went to Brighton at the same time as the wedding without being invited to the wedding at all. Must have been unnerving to be back in Brighton at all, let alone to have to see the ex with their +1, especially if things were as bad as Emma alluded. At this point I just want to see what everyone wore to the wedding because I think that’s the most info we’ll get Image
Felix and Marzia put pictures up on Instagram, it's weird seeing Felix wear a suit but he looks good. Mariza's dress was absolutely gorgeous and I like her bouquet, the pictures were very well done. Image

NoWonder
Talker
Talker

Post by NoWonder »

Marzia follows Signe on Instagram and I think they used to have that Brighton girls group on WhatsApp so I think they are pretty close

I think she went out with Emma the previous day and posted the pics yesterday like other people attending the wedding did to make others believe that they are not there.

I really do think that she was attending the wedding as well.

Post by Guest »

Onelongfurby wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:04 am
Hey so I know I haven't posted here (at all or in a long time) but I was wondering if there's any pictures of Signe and her new bf?

alienllamagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by alienllamagirl »

Onelongfurby wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:04 am
New boy? Show me!
You can't handle the tea I'm serving :HK:

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

NoWonder wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:08 am
Marzia follows Signe on Instagram and I think they used to have that Brighton girls group on WhatsApp so I think they are pretty close

I think she went out with Emma the previous day and posted the pics yesterday like other people attending the wedding did to make others believe that they are not there.

I really do think that she was attending the wedding as well.
That’s plausible and it seems like there was some sort of rule to not post photos of the wedding until the following day at least. I was only going on what Signe and Emma posted on Instagram stories. Especially since Emma said she spent the day in Brighton and posted a photo which said “had such a wonderful day with @wwiishu today! It was so strange being back in Brighton [...]”. It’s also unlike Signe to not have posted anything about an event she attended by now. It seems like too much of a big coincidence to be in Brighton on the same weekend as her friends’ wedding, so I’m waiting for her to somehow confirm.

Ps. To those asking, her boyfriend is the one in last post of the previous page.

hayaya
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hayaya »

I really hope Signe was invited to the wedding! Marzia still follows her on Instagram and often likes her pictures, so at the very least they're not on bad terms. It would be such a huge coincidence for her to have visited Brighton on the weekend when Mariza and Felix got married. Plus, she posted on her insta story about going back to Denmark today - the day after the wedding. And on Tumblr she mentioned that she traveled a lot these days. Maybe Denmark -> Brighton -> London -> Denmark?
She seems like a private person and especially if Mariza asked her to keep quiet about the wedding, I think Signe just went out of her way to direct our attention elsewhere, you know? "Oh, I'm just visiting friends, nothing else is going on... haha", that kind of trick. I think she'll wait a bit to post photos of the wedding day out of respect, but I honestly can't wait to see her outfit and hairstyle!
On a different note, has anyone else had problems with accessing GG these past few days?

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

hayaya wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:21 pm
I really hope Signe was invited to the wedding! Marzia still follows her on Instagram and often likes her pictures, so at the very least they're not on bad terms. It would be such a huge coincidence for her to have visited Brighton on the weekend when Mariza and Felix got married. Plus, she posted on her insta story about going back to Denmark today - the day after the wedding. And on Tumblr she mentioned that she traveled a lot these days. Maybe Denmark -> Brighton -> London -> Denmark?
She seems like a private person and especially if Mariza asked her to keep quiet about the wedding, I think Signe just went out of her way to direct our attention elsewhere, you know? "Oh, I'm just visiting friends, nothing else is going on... haha", that kind of trick. I think she'll wait a bit to post photos of the wedding day out of respect, but I honestly can't wait to see her outfit and hairstyle!
On a different note, has anyone else had problems with accessing GG these past few days?

I dont think they are on bad terms either, I doubt they’ve got many reasons to be. As much as I’m not convinced they’re close friends, I hope she was invited for her own sake because it must hurt to suddenly be cast off because of a breakup. It would be even more terrible to be visiting just when your ex is at a friend’s wedding which you’re not invited to, even if she has moved on. The more I think about it, the more unfortunate it would be that she happened to be visiting at the same time all this was taking place...what are the chances? I’ll honestly be relived if she was there at this point lol. But she hasn’t posted anything by now, which I doubt is out out respect because Marzia&Felix themselves have posted about the wedding on social media and so have a few of their friends. If she did attend, I’m also very curious about what she chose to wear ngl.

Ironically the website crashed when I was editing the post to tell you that the website has been really slow these days. It must have thrown a tantrum, there you go.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

I was having problems with load times, it seems like it takes me like 3-4 minutes to load a page.

lilprincesst
Debater
Debater

Post by lilprincesst »

I think Signe didn't go to the wedding ): its a shame that she probably didn't go because she didn't want to see Sean and Gab

Also thought i was the only one havinv problems. It keeps posting things 2 times, and it takes a long time to load😭 get it together GG we have tea to spill lol
See when you do clownery, the clown comes back to bite 🤡💅🏾

Return to “Wiishu”