Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jenna’s Ratchet ManChild Daycare - Part 8

Post by okay-sis »

Saltstaff wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:59 am
her new video was kinda meh, but that okay i guess is not terrible and at last julian didn't fake croft in her face but i did notice something

she was talking to him and he just... space out , look at this gif that i just needed to make because... his face, let me know if i'm being over sensitive but , how is she okay with this? she have to edit this video some how and how is she not seen this? if my partner did something like this i will have a talk with them but idk let me know what you think guys
Offtopic: Sorry but I have to know, what program did you use to make that gif? It looks so nice and crisp

cherryc0ke
Debater
Debater

Post by cherryc0ke »

Of course, Julien the man baby, gets to celebrate his birthday the whole month because it's aRiEs SeAsOn. :roll: Seriously who over the age of 15 says they're celebrating the entire month, get over yourself. It's so annoying watching Julien make all his negative personality traits into something quirky and relatable when in all reality, you're just a lazy dependent man baby.

nevertameyourdemons
Debater
Debater

Post by nevertameyourdemons »

lalade wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:41 pm
tkadvil wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:46 am
surfergirl+33 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:26 am
Her hair is so dead :( I don’t get why she doesn’t just get a few inches chopped off, she’s holding on to it for too long
Might be saving it for another "I cut and colored my own hair" video :roll:
i'm sure a hair video is on the way since simplynailogical did one this week
nah, she'll wait until she's on her way to a huge event or someone else's wedding so she can take the attention off them.

socialtwerker
Talker
Talker

Post by socialtwerker »

Elah_ww wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:10 am
I wonder if they paid for the house together? Or if anything is in his name at all? Not saying they’re gonna break up, but if they do those things certainly make it more complicated...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I recall in the "we bought a house" video Jenna says something about how they may not be married but they're bound by a deed or something, so whether or not he put money down, his name is definitely attached to it, which is bad news bears if they break up for sure.

Post by Guest »

WanderlustX3 wrote:Its funny how when he first started popping up on her channel her viewers hated him and i didn't understand why, and now they all love him and i don't understand why lol.
100% this. I felt bad for Jenna when she and Max broke up and really happy when Julien popped up. they seemed a much better match, I loved them. now I can't stand Julien, although I still hope they make it and are actually genuinely happy together.

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

what's up with her hair in the podcast? it looks very hippie-ish.

ghostbb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ghostbb »

The title of the new video might be the most discouraging one yet.

ismelindsey
Talker
Talker

Post by ismelindsey »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:21 pm
Their podcast came off after another one I was listening to while I was in the shower and my bf walked through the bathroom a few times before finally saying "What are you listening to?? It's AWFUL." :rofl: So yeah, that's a big hard pass on the latest episode if you haven't already wasted your time.
Why is it so bad? I never listen to the podcasts.

Broodwich
Informer
Informer

Post by Broodwich »

I'm willing to watch Jenna do a lot of boring shit, but i draw the line at "teaching my dog to sit for 20 damn minutes.". He's cute so he'll get views but i can imagine most people tapping out after the 100th "siiiiiit" which is what i did.

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

it would have made a good instagram video but 20 minutes of someone telling a dog to sit is boring.

eilidh
Learner
Learner

Post by eilidh »

I started to watch this weeks video and no joke I had clicked out of it within 30 seconds. WHY does Julien continue to film like that it is SO annoying as a viewer.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Wow, does Jenna spend her whole week sitting around trying to think of boring ideas for her videos? Has this become a how to loose subscribers challenge for her?
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Meetball1286
Talker
Talker

Post by Meetball1286 »

This is the first video in a long time I couldn’t watch.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ParisianDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ParisianDoll »

No joke, the first thing I do Thursday mornings is come here and check if I have a Jenna video to watch - I’ll probably skip this one, I have my own stubborn ass chi that ignores commands, I have no need to watch hers. Plus we’ve all seen how “well behaved” Kermit and Peach are after they’ve trained them, so my confidence in her abilities are not high.

Nugget1231
Debater
Debater

Post by Nugget1231 »

Her dogs are kind of the worst lol... who gave her this idea?? No one wants to see this.

Anise
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Anise »

I hope she knows we can all tell her hair is dry shampooed out. Its so stiff and has this white ish gray cast to it.

nugget

Post by nugget »

Teacup30 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:57 am
Wow, does Jenna spend her whole week sitting around trying to think of boring ideas for her videos? Has this become a how to loose subscribers challenge for her?
Plus she always starts these videos with "I have no idea why anyone would watch this" and it's so infuriating, why don't you make videos you'd actually see yourself? Why should we watch it if you don't even care about the content yourself?
I feel like this video could have been cute if it was more than just teaching him how to sit. Why not try to teach him other things? Or try hiring a dog therapist or whatever they're called for a day to get dog tips and make it actually informative? Safiya Nygaard hired a firm just to organize her closet and it actually made it fairly interesting and inspiring. I wish Jenna would at least TRY again, she's completely given up making content she enjoys herself.

Edit: The videos of her making Marble float or redoing the cupboard under the stairs for the dogs were so much more fun to watch and creative. They were ridiculous but that's what made them great, you could tell Jennas personality and love for her dogs through them. Now she just seems lazy.

Broodwich
Informer
Informer

Post by Broodwich »

Teacup30 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:57 am
I bet not at all. I think she uploads her video Wed/Thurs night and then doesn't think it about it again until the next Wednesday morning when she wakes up.

Rhaenys
Debater
Debater

Post by Rhaenys »

Juliens "camerawork" made me fucking nauseous

Saltstaff
Learner
Learner

Post by Saltstaff »

okay-sis wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:37 am
Saltstaff wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:59 am
her new video was kinda meh, but that okay i guess is not terrible and at last julian didn't fake croft in her face but i did notice something

she was talking to him and he just... space out , look at this gif that i just needed to make because... his face, let me know if i'm being over sensitive but , how is she okay with this? she have to edit this video some how and how is she not seen this? if my partner did something like this i will have a talk with them but idk let me know what you think guys
Offtopic: Sorry but I have to know, what program did you use to make that gif? It looks so nice and crisp

Offtopic: i use the option for gifs in imgur.com , you juts get the url for the video and cut in the time you need :tu:

Return to “JennaMarbles”