Jenna’s Ratchet ManChild Daycare - Part 8

Broodwich
Talker
Talker

Re: Jenna’s Ratchet ManChild Daycare - Part 8

Post by Broodwich » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:38 pm

Confused why Jenna's name got labeled on to this. I mean, not really. We know Julian uses her name for leverage. But anyway. There it is.

caprese
Talker
Talker

Post by caprese » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:48 pm

Broodwich wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:38 pm
Confused why Jenna's name got labeled on to this. I mean, not really. We know Julian uses her name for leverage. But anyway. There it is.

Dear God what a TOOL!!!!!!!

revenga
Informer
Informer

Post by revenga » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:53 am

OMG I had no idea that was happening either. I think this is a clear case of someone heavily influenced by a toxic fanbase. Those fans are so ignorant and blind, I was scared! I wonder what Jenna says about all of this, I cant imagine her being ok with it...but on the other hand, she is a pushover that caters to her fans demands weekly and probably didnt even know that paper held no legal meaning, I can kind of imagine her being on their side until this video.

Anyway, I thank Julien for introducing me to Yes Theory, if this mess hadn't happened I probably wouldnt know them now. You guys should check it btw, they are amazing.

Broodwich
Talker
Talker

Post by Broodwich » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:59 am

Just watched the video and oh man. They got roasted. It's so painful to read any of Julien's tweets. He comes off like such a try hard. He deserves no fame or platform. It's embarrassing the language he uses about what he does, as if he were a true artist. Julian sit down. Amateur hour is over.

Im-A-Doll
Informer
Informer

Post by Im-A-Doll » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:34 am

He's such a baby, Jesus Christ, so insecure because people can do his "concept" better and with a lot more views. I'm sorry Julien but your concept of two hipsters throwing a dart at a map and then artfully editing a boring ass video of the place you land at isn't that entertaining. And certainly not original. Get your overgrown head out of your ass and stop intimidating other creators because your jealous that they'll get more views.

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:43 am

i wish i could have been a fly on the wall to witness the tantrum that julien probably threw after he got rightfully dragged. his self entitlement is astounding.

bunny__
Talker
Talker

Post by bunny__ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:07 am

Jenna isn't part of any of the promo or item imagery for their new collab with the jiu jitsu brand. If her name wasn't on it there would be no indication of having to do anything with her. Of course Julien is front and center of it. Even if she okay'd that decision (which she probably did) she doesn't realize how bad it looks for her significantly less successful SO to be using her name and their "brand" like that. God would I love to see Julien try to do any of this without her.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:23 am

Ohh this is why she was all dolled up in the podcast. They got sponsored by Madrinas. You cant be shilling for a brand, while looking like a slob. She purposely moves her hair to show the logo.Image
I was wondering why she was drinking that. Didnt she say she had to give up caffeine because it was giving her bad side effects? I get they need sponsors for their podcast and twitch. But its seems like they are constantly promoting some company. That's never been her brand or the way she did things. Also did they mention they got sponsored by them on twitch and that's why they were drinking it? I skipped around the podcast and may have missed it.

ParisianDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ParisianDoll » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:20 am

Here’s a stupid question: She literally JUST put the kibosh on putting out her own merch in a video because of how “hard” it is to find quality, but now she’s allowing her name to be tied to something merch related on Julien’s behalf? How does that make sense to anyone else?

melissa1983
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by melissa1983 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:35 am

melissa1983 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:49 pm
People have already made horror edits of the Bratz video. I've seen at least three different ones in the recommended part on youtube. I swear to god they're doing shit like this on purpose because they know people will make edits. Then she can make another unoriginal video where she reacts to them.

I fucking called it. Her newest video is her reacting to compilations YET AGAIN, and wouldn't you know it, she reacts to a Bratz horror edit.

caprese
Talker
Talker

Post by caprese » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:45 am

I liked this video because there was no Julien in sight. Hi Julien, thanks for reading

Catleana
Talker
Talker

Post by Catleana » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:12 am

I was SO happy when I saw Jenna was alone in the video, however it bothered me that she kept trying to address Julien, like she is commenting to him and not the audience. Is she wearing the new merch in the video?

Also SO HAPPY she reacted to Novympia's parody!

The ads and sponsorships are starting to become a bit much in the podcasts, I can't believe they were advertising that drink without saying so. I feel like Julien is the one pushing the sponsorships, especially on his own channel. Sponsorships were never really Jenna's thing. But every Julien video is an ad for something (Sony, Justegg, Beyond burger)..

revenga
Informer
Informer

Post by revenga » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:23 am

Catleana wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:12 am
I was SO happy when I saw Jenna was alone in the video, however it bothered me that she kept trying to address Julien, like she is commenting to him and not the audience. Is she wearing the new merch in the video?

Also SO HAPPY she reacted to Novympia's parody!

The ads and sponsorships are starting to become a bit much in the podcasts, I can't believe they were advertising that drink without saying so. I feel like Julien is the one pushing the sponsorships, especially on his own channel. Sponsorships were never really Jenna's thing. But every Julien video is an ad for something (Sony, Justegg, Beyond burger)..
Isnt Jennas mom responsible for getting the sponsors? I always thought so

turtlemartini
Talker
Talker

Post by turtlemartini » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:28 am

I think its not fair to blam julian for the podcast sponsors, they both make money off of those.
Maybe jenna was against sponsorships and merch before, that was also around the time where videos didnt get demonitized left and right, even a million views made the youtubers shit ton of money. Now, not so much.
Jenna knows her name makes money, julien knows those rashguards, or whatever, wouldnt sell that much with just his name. At the end of the day that is what they do for a living, its a business. I have a soft spot for jenna too, she was one of the first youtubers i watched back in 2012, but she still needs money to live and take care of his cry-baby boyfriend. So i dont understand why people still look at her with those pink glasses, aaw jenna would never do this aaw, julian forced her. No, jenna is aware of it all, love of her fans will not put food on the table but the credit cards of the dinks will. She is 32 now, dont know how long teenagers will relate to her trash content, so they are both trying to make the most of it before the time is up.

Catleana
Talker
Talker

Post by Catleana » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:49 am

turtlemartini wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:28 am
I think its not fair to blam julian for the podcast sponsors, they both make money off of those.
Maybe jenna was against sponsorships and merch before, that was also around the time where videos didnt get demonitized left and right, even a million views made the youtubers shit ton of money. Now, not so much.
Jenna knows her name makes money, julien knows those rashguards, or whatever, wouldnt sell that much with just his name. At the end of the day that is what they do for a living, its a business. I have a soft spot for jenna too, she was one of the first youtubers i watched back in 2012, but she still needs money to live and take care of his cry-baby boyfriend. So i dont understand why people still look at her with those pink glasses, aaw jenna would never do this aaw, julian forced her. No, jenna is aware of it all, love of her fans will not put food on the table but the credit cards of the dinks will. She is 32 now, dont know how long teenagers will relate to her trash content, so they are both trying to make the most of it before the time is up.

I just feel like she is pushed to do it in Julien's vlogs (where she doesn't necessarily have to do it). For instance in the beyond burger (or whatever the name was) vlog it seemed like Julien got Jenna to stand with him at the end and say nice things about it.

I mean, has she ever had a sponsor on her own videos? I'm guessing she has been asked...and that tells me something about her integrity.

revenga
Informer
Informer

Post by revenga » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:17 am

Catleana wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:49 am
turtlemartini wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:28 am

I just feel like she is pushed to do it in Julien's vlogs (where she doesn't necessarily have to do it). For instance in the beyond burger (or whatever the name was) vlog it seemed like Julien got Jenna to stand with him at the end and say nice things about it.

I mean, has she ever had a sponsor on her own videos? I'm guessing she has been asked...and that tells me something about her integrity.
They sent them those burguers, they were not paid to advertise it. I think there were times when Jenna also used stuff in her videos that companies sent her, like the Irish soap and make up. Tbh if I were a Vegan and my boyfriend was cooking some really cool vegan burguer that tastes like meat, I would be there to try it too. I dont see how she was pushed to just stand there...? I dont get that vibe at all.
I agree with turtlemartini when she says that people view her with pink glasses. I honestly believe Jenna never did merch or ads because she is just lazy. Its hard work to check every company that wants to work with you and its also hard to find a good merch company. I dont see Jenna taking so much time to put work on that. I see Julien taking that side of the business and Jenna being totally ok with having someone to do that work for her.

ParisianDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ParisianDoll » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:09 am

Well, it feels like she gave a little less weight to the horror edit genre this time than all of the other types, so maybe we’ll see that fad go away.

Also it’s telling how she touched on the fact that there is someone literally reuploading her video content with Russian dub and she’s like, “good for you, get that money!” whereas Julien literally was throwing a bitch fit over channels with an IDEA (that wasn’t even his) less than a month ago.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:59 am

One insufferable, arrogant teenager and one insufferable douchebag 26 year old (because of course Julien will weasel his way in) and Jenna. Sounds like an amazing collab!

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:10 pm

I should also point out that people were blaming Collin for running his mouth on twitter and hyping up their fans to be rude when this whole "copyright" thing started. Julien did the same thing. Except he didn't use his main account. He has a lesser known one, so less people would see. Hes such a douche

melissa1983
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by melissa1983 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:31 pm

Nun4GretchenWieners wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:59 am

One insufferable, arrogant teenager and one insufferable douchebag 26 year old (because of course Julien will weasel his way in) and Jenna. Sounds like an amazing collab!

Wow. You mean she's actually leaving the house to collab with someone who ISN'T Julien?

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:02 pm

Nun4GretchenWieners wrote:

Ughhh oh no! I would hope that Jenna is better than collabing with trash like that. I’m conflicted on if I want to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kiran1
Talker
Talker

Post by kiran1 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:18 pm

What is wrong with James Charles? Not my kind of youtube viewing.

This video actually had me cracking up. I enjoyed her auto tune voice. Seeing the clips from the abstract paint video made me cringe though (actually most of the Julien being an aries did). Jenna had to defend him and explain that he turns it up for the camera.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:40 pm

Re James Charles: so much lol. He’s just very problematic. Entitled. Says a lot of ignorant things. Recently sicced his 14 million subscribers onto a 13 year old fellow beauty influenced over a non-issue. Really the opposite of Jenna. He has a whole thread of you ever have time to peruse lol. I know Jenna’s pretty go with the flow so she probably doesn’t think too deeply about James and his issues/controversies. This is just one of the times where I wish she would be a little more conscientious in her professional life, but a lot of that comes down to my personal dislike for James Charles lol he certainly has his huge fan base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awful_waffle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by awful_waffle » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:44 pm

It's just going to be yet another James Charles does my makeup video. *yawn*

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:10 pm

kiran1 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:18 pm

This video actually had me cracking up. I enjoyed her auto tune voice. Seeing the clips from the abstract paint video made me cringe though (actually most of the Julien being an aries did). Jenna had to defend him and explain that he turns it up for the camera.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
I liked the video this week too. The guy who looked like Jenna made me laugh. She finally reacted to Novympia. But she didn't seem that impressed with it. Is it because he insulted Julien, and he conveniently left out when he was making the compilation for Jenna?

Someone commented and said, "Please make a bed for Kermit out of Julien's worst qualities. It's a big fucking bed!" :lol:

Return to “JennaMarbles”