RawEggOnLegs (RawBeautyKristi) - Part 4

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: RawEggOnLegs (RawBeautyKristi) - Part 4

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

She is sad...but not sad enough to visit the Bite Lab. No more (fake) tears left to cry! 😆
Unless this is old content and is one of those things she said she’ll be posting on this days, who knows.
I’m tired of her repeating the same shit about how she loves sooooo hard it physically hurts...how the hell are one supposed to love then? Every time she talks about someone she loves that “deep” is a close and very important being. She is trying to make it seem like it is another higher level of loving only she is capable of.🙄
I’m a mother and I love my child with my whole heart but it is implicit so I don’t have to repeat it over and over so people believe me. So in that matter yes, I do find she is pretty obsessive with the way she said to love her husband.

azerothianprincess
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by azerothianprincess »

she is only so DEEEEEEPLY in love with him because she knows that if he were to ever leave her or something tragic happen to him, she will never find someone who would want to be with her. can you even imagine her in the dating world? who in their right mind would find her attractive. I still do not understand how her husband even does. She is actually appalling to look at, IMO. also, does anyone else think her nose ring makes her look 20xs less attractive.. not that she is attractive to being with, but it doesn't help at all.

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

PiinkFart wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:54 am
GoldChocobo wrote:I find these tweets disturbing. I think she could benefit from seeing a professional because she sounds like she has no sense of self and doesnt understand how to cope with grief at all...Image
The last part reads as “if my husband ever left me I will have no reason to live” and that’s pretty concerning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's as If she has no mental or emotional maturity to handle anything alone. And the below comment is correct a relationship that is non stop gushy gushy like that is very "young" and treading simple shallow waters. Anything big hits that relationship it will implode.
RBK - This is Halloween 2019. I have done no f*cking looks. You pieces of shit. I f*cking hate you. You have ruined my f*cking day.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

sheusheu wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:53 pm
PiinkFart wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:54 am
GoldChocobo wrote:I find these tweets disturbing. I think she could benefit from seeing a professional because she sounds like she has no sense of self and doesnt understand how to cope with grief at all...Image
The last part reads as “if my husband ever left me I will have no reason to live” and that’s pretty concerning.

It's as If she has no mental or emotional maturity to handle anything alone. And the below comment is correct a relationship that is non stop gushy gushy like that is very "young" and treading simple shallow waters. Anything big hits that relationship it will implode.
To be fair, they have gone through infertility and they're still together. Now if he cheated on her, she would most definitely implode.

She really needs some sort of grief counseling and to learn how to cope with death.. loving someone with your whole heart doesn't stop the inevitable, Kristi.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

StuckInThe90s
Informer
Informer

Post by StuckInThe90s »

sheusheu wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:52 am
rva1 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:54 am
Angela Rose94 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:31 am
Atinylittledinosaur wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:15 am
Have to agree with you guys, obviously she's devastated. It's never easy losing a pet, I've been there three times myseof and it's heartbreaking, but she could have waited until she had calmed down before posting online. There must be something wrong if her first instinct is to record herself crying for a bunch of strangers to see. Definite attention seeking behaviour.
I know damn well when my dog goes (hopefully not for another 3-4 years) I'm calling out of work and not speaking to anyone for a while. I absolutely do not understand why she would choose to record herself during such a devastating moment such as losing a pet other than for the attention. While emotional support is important that's something you seek from family and close friends, not your followers on social media. These influencers are so damn codependent it makes me sick.
YES THIS. I feel absolutely awful for Kristi, I don't give a shit what she's done in the past or how much she annoys the hell out of me, losing something you've had for 22 years ahhh I don't even want to think about it. I don't think that her posting these youtube videos, instastories, tweets, instagram posts, snapchats, carrier pigeon letters to all of us, etc. is necessarily her just wanting attention I think it's the way she handles things now. Like what's said in the post I quoted, these influencers are SOOOOO dependent on their subscribers to fulfill their every emotional need, they can't imagine going off the grid for a while to morn like a normal human being would. They need and crave and are addicted to the "support" they get from their followers.
And.....MHO from what I can tell after suffering through that whole video. This cat was the personification of Kristi's mother. She called her "Mutha" (mother). She also called her "mama" and "mommy" both variations in the video. This cat came along shortly before her mother died. Kids with an early loss or trauma become control freaks, extra sensitive to physical, mental and emotional pain and hyper-responsible. As she says when she got this cat she was a "little kid" with her mom and dad in the background. So. Her response, if genuine, is probably the death of her mother all over again triggering a total loss of control. A theory anyway. Ill be nice and stop there. 8-)
Holy hell. She is badly in need of major therapy.

Also, admittedly I grew up a farm/ranch/country kid, but this is all so out of proportion to the loss. Of course, we also don’t let dying animals suffer because of our own inability to deal with it responsibly. :roll:

Post by Guest »

I am overly aggravated that she couldn't just pick a different brow product to use in her newest video. It made me feel pretty confident she was selling one of the two

Post by Guest »

If somebody came over to my house to watch tv and bitched about my settings I'd be showing them the door.

Meetball1286
Talker
Talker

Post by Meetball1286 »

Her latest video isn’t monetized. Weird

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Meetball1286 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:48 am
Her latest video isn’t monetized. Weird
How do you know that? You do know videos w ads can still it be monetized and ones without ads still can be monetized

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Armchair PHD post by MD, M.D. : her maturity probably stagnated at the age in which she lost her mum. She's obviously got abandonment issues so she clings tightly.
HOWEVER....no amount of $ or brand deals will fix that. She has to want to, then put it into action. Can't expect your following to make you whole.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

StaceTheMace
Lurker
Lurker

Post by StaceTheMace »

I’ve stayed subscribed to Kristi out of general laziness but finally unsubscribed yesterday. I’m just so sick of her intros where she keeps trying to shame people into subscribing because if you don’t it’s “mean and hurtful.” Nah, what’s mean and hurtful is you thinking it’s cute to demand strangers to follow your boring content. Ugh.

winterscoming
Learner
Learner

Post by winterscoming »

When I heard she was going CF, I started watching her content again because that’s the content I watch the most, but she kept so many things in her declutters and is using stuff that isn’t CF in her videos. I get the idea that she was sent this stuff as an opportunity from her job, and that she doesn’t want to be wasteful etc, but it sends the wrong message. If you say you’re going cruelty free, stop using that stuff on camera and use it off camera for yourself. It mostly just seems like she doesn’t want to lose the subscribers she does have that like her/aren’t CF by continuing to use the items.

Also, kids are cute but her keeping in all of the footage of her niece at the end was really cringy. My nieces do cute shit all the time and I can’t imagine shoving that down someone’s throat on my social media and reacting so dramatically. “My... literal... heart
The lone wolf dies but the pack survives.

Honestyisabeach
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Honestyisabeach »

Omg she thinks she's so smart LOL
So she is basically saying she wants to be paid to post videos nobody wants to see and get paid for 500 views on "plant videos".
Of course she wants more money for content that takes ZERO EFFORT
btw i talk to her husband on insta dm's and he's a flirt and thinks I'm hilarious sooooo 💅
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Honestyisabeach wrote: btw i talk to her husband on insta dm's and he's a flirt and thinks I'm hilarious sooooo Image
Ummmmm we’re gonna need those screenshots

Everyone’s suspicions confirmed that he’s a certified Insta creep

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Her idea is so stupid. She does, um, understand Google is in the business of making money as a corporation and therefore is actively looking for ways to CUT income to creators?
Also I’m really getting the vibe w her chronic oversharing about her husband and family and health and weird uploads she has no friends and probably was a social outcast or picked on for her looks and strange personality. She is super socially awkward and needy and tone deaf AF. I also get that creepy ping I mentioned before that she exaggerates problems and had to have a chronic crisis for the attention and sympathy. It low key manipulative to her fans. She even plays the vague posting about nieces and nephews health for “thoughts and vibes” or her supporting them financially to get fan replies and ass pats, like, bitch shut the fuck up.

Honestyisabeach
Wanderer
Wanderer

I agree with literally everything you said. If you look at her throwback pictures and videos it's obvious she is weird and outcasty. Being an outcast is fine but not if you have a nasty attitude accompanied by a victim complex.

She is absolutely way way over exaggerating her cluster headaches. My mother has chronic migraine and gets cluster attacks but she works 2 jobs and never misses a day except for dr appointments she also NEVER takes painkillers. The drooping eyebrow muscle looks very scary but is very common with ppl with migraine disorders BTW she aint special and it aint a tumor LOL

2699hbb
Learner
Learner

Post by 2699hbb »

Been awhile since I've watched her. Did she gain all the weight back? Watched the de-clutter video and she looks huge again!

Honestyisabeach
Wanderer
Wanderer

She is big. She still says she's keto and sugar free and low carb. But her diet is obviously just whatever she wants with a shit ton of cheese on it. She's always accidentally showing her soda cans too ahah
The way she dresses just to emphasize her frontass (lower belly, fupa,) still makes me feel YUCK

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

RawEggOnLegs (RawBeautyKristi) - Part 4

Post by PiinkFart »

Oooh, look who’s back liking all the IG girls again.

teasipper92
Debater
Debater

Post by teasipper92 »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:
Honestyisabeach wrote: btw i talk to her husband on insta dm's and he's a flirt and thinks I'm hilarious sooooo Image
Ummmmm we’re gonna need those screenshots

Everyone’s suspicions confirmed that he’s a certified Insta creep

Yes! Please!

Return to “RawBeautyKristi”