Hipster Estee loves ADs to the ButtsunMoon&Back - Pt. 29

BunnyTheDude
Talker
Talker

Re: Hipster Estee loves ADs to the ButtsunMoon&Back - Pt. 29

Post by BunnyTheDude »

friendz123 wrote:Every time I think of her and Amelia, I think about Amelia’s video where they were on the phone and Amelia kept switching outfits and Estee was being super bossy on the phone and guilt tripping Amelia. That whole video was such a weird vibe and definitely showed Estee’s true colors since she didn’t know Amelia was filming. I can’t remember now specifically what Estee said, but it put me off so much.
Wow, I don't know this video. Why was Estee guilt tripping Amelia, just for changing outfits or what?

Teauhvana
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Teauhvana »

OhLorde wrote:You guys.... she just liked Aslan’s new photo again!

Buttsun is definitely too desperate for the D that she has to get Aslan’s attention. Again :roll:
The hilarious thing is, he doesn't even follow her. :D

DON'T DO IT ASLAN! DON'T GO BACK!

M+Lee
Learner
Learner

Post by M+Lee »

Teauhvana wrote:

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... ced21c.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181025</span><span>/</span><span>bf22e2195fcf7eda6931dc2635ced21c</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Buttsun is definitely too desperate for the D that she has to get Aslan’s attention. Again :roll:

Dude! You guys! I think he slept at Chrisstine's! It just looks like her bed. I looked at her apartment tour and she has that lamp. NOW...I realize a lot of hipsters may have that lamp. But it just screams Chrisstine! I don't know how to insert an image. I took a screenshot. But it's in this video at the 6:23 point. I know this isn't a thread about Aslan. But I think it would be so cool if he ended up with Chrisstine! What a slap in Adstee's face! I love it!

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Lmfao these two are the messiest people ever... I bet Estee's likes are more of the "I see you, bitch" variety.

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup »

I think there's something going on between Aslan and Christine too.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

M+Lee wrote:
Teauhvana wrote:

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... ced21c.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181025</span><span>/</span><span>bf22e2195fcf7eda6931dc2635ced21c</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Dude! You guys! I think he slept at Chrisstine's! It just looks like her bed. I looked at her apartment tour and she has that lamp. NOW...I realize a lot of hipsters may have that lamp. But it just screams Chrisstine! I don't know how to insert an image. I took a screenshot. But it's in this video at the 6:23 point. I know this isn't a thread about Aslan. But I think it would be so cool if he ended up with Chrisstine! What a slap in Adstee's face! I love it!

That would be HILARIOUSLY AWESOME

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Busted, maybe lol

:?

tacobeard
Informer
Informer

Post by tacobeard »

Finally! Something exciting is happening! I get so bored with Estee and her constant ad's and fake boring life. I hope that if we do find out if Christine and Aslan do have something it is mentioned here! I had previously never heard of Christine.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

Was the story deleted from
Christines IG? Or did it run out of time? I can’t find anything

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

Was the story deleted from

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

Christine is the antithesis of Estee - she has very specific taste in things, reads books for real, has a core group of actual friends.

I would be shocked if she did anything with Aslan tbh. He totally does not seem to be her type...at all. But, weirder things have happened!

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Busted, maybe lol

:?

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

BunnyTheDude wrote:
friendz123 wrote:Every time I think of her and Amelia, I think about Amelia’s video where they were on the phone and Amelia kept switching outfits and Estee was being super bossy on the phone and guilt tripping Amelia. That whole video was such a weird vibe and definitely showed Estee’s true colors since she didn’t know Amelia was filming. I can’t remember now specifically what Estee said, but it put me off so much.
Wow, I don't know this video. Why was Estee guilt tripping Amelia, just for changing outfits or what?
Pretty sure it’s this one

If I remember correctly, she’s guilt tripping her about being late

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

PowderGirl wrote:Was the story deleted from

Its still in her insta stories, 21 hour mark 4th picture i think

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

Callan wrote:
Its still in her insta stories, 21 hour mark 4th picture i think
Oh yeah you’re right! Thank you <3 I didn’t recognise him lol

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Hipster Estee loves ADs to the ButtsunMoon&Back - Pt. 29

Post by PowderGirl »

Double post

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

I watched the end of Christine's apartment tour and... was that supposed to be a parody? Her saying she keeps 'books under her pillow' (cut to an awkward pile of actual books stuffed in a pile under there), the constant references to thrift store finds, saying something that looks like a UO print on her wall reminded her of Georgia O'Keefe, having a pile of rocks on her desk because she's "not into souvenirs"...?

Legitimate question, because I'm honestly kinda sure that was a parody of pretentious apartment tours but.............

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

Lamour88 wrote:I watched the end of Christine's apartment tour and... was that supposed to be a parody? Her saying she keeps 'books under her pillow' (cut to an awkward pile of actual books stuffed in a pile under there), the constant references to thrift store finds, saying something that looks like a UO print on her wall reminded her of Georgia O'Keefe, having a pile of rocks on her desk because she's "not into souvenirs"...?

Legitimate question, because I'm honestly kinda sure that was a parody of pretentious apartment tours but.............
No, that is really how she is.

I know, it's unbelievable but true. I started watching her ages ago and mainly watch because she is so earnestly pretentious :rofl:

mara1992
Learner
Learner

Post by mara1992 »

friendz123 wrote:
BunnyTheDude wrote:
Pretty sure it’s this one

If I remember correctly, she’s guilt tripping her about being late
Omg that always stuck with me too. Poor Amelia just takes it. I also remember one vlogmas episode of Amelia's where she visited Estee and Aslan at the cabin they were staying and asked Estee to pick her up from her car because it was dark and she couldn't find her way and Estee said "WE ARE NOT PICKING YOU UP!" And Aslan eventually did because he is nicer.

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

^the cabin was so strange!! it’s like amelia was there because estee and aslan couldn’t stand being alone for too long but yet amelia was treated like crap imo. none of the hospitality. like “oh, you’re here.” i remember they did have some fun putting on skincare together but that’s about it. and then there was also that blurred out part of a table that we thought were cigs. haha

Return to “Estee Lalonde”