Carrie “I’m not like other girls” Hayley Fisher (part 8)

morsecodedotdot

Re: Carrie “I’m not like other girls” Hayley Fisher (part 7)

Post by morsecodedotdot »

She has been nominated for a What’s on Stage award again. Not surprising given her fan base, just waiting for the onslaught of social media and videos asking for votes.

The dress has some fantastic points and I think it can be quite flattering on her in some angles but like the other comments I find it’s just too busy.

I actually liked her video this week, it just seemeed more relaxed and she had some grace to admit she had a fairly decent sleep in if she wanted it. Perhaps being around cast more famous and in a role less demanding takes the stress off.

Post by Guest »

What do you mean "Can't believe" ? You are litterarly nominated every year because your subscribers vote for you regardless of whether they've seen the show.

Last year she said they saw it through the vlogs and thats enough to know the show is good and vote for it :roll:

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by holly golightly »

I've said it before with these viewers choice awards and I'll say it again: Thank GOD Hamilton came to the West End in the same year Heathers did. Carrie's head would be way too big by this point if there wasn't a bigger, better show with a more ravenous fanbase than her own.

I mean, of the whole production Jodie and Jamie are the most deserving of awards and even then they're up against tough competition in the Best Supporting Actress and Best Actor category, two Hamilton actors apiece, not to mention the other people in their categories.

Post by Guest »

Mleeps wrote:
Zelda92 wrote:I've held off posting for so long, because mostly what she does doesn't bother me that much I just roll my eyes.

But her last video she said about "taking" the two "complimentary" biscuits so that she'd get another two. What she meant was she stole them. I used to work in housekeeping, things used to get counted out for us, depending on our work load for the day. That sort of thing would have got me in trouble (and frequently did, I used to see people saunter past my trolley and steal a shampoo). They're not just all there for you to take whenever you want.

I get that it's just a little thing and not exactly a big deal, but her attitude towards it really hacked me off, they aren't just a free for all for you to steal off an employees work station.

I think you misunderstood her. She said she took the two complimentary biscuits from her ROOM, not the station, so that housekeeping could put two new ones in for when she gets back later. I do that with the hot chocolate sachets in my room, and in Malaysia they gave us these little toothpaste and toothbrush bags so we took them every morning so we could have new ones in the night.

On another note, I had no idea that grey dress was from the old WOTW... damn what a downgrade the blue one is then!
I did post a reply saying my mistake, but I don't think it went through. I absolutely misunderstood her. Definitely not stealing, just cheeky, my fault!

willowthewisp
Learner
Learner

Post by willowthewisp »

Funny how she's only ever nominated for awards in which the winner is voted for by the public :roll:

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

willowthewisp wrote:Funny how she's only ever nominated for awards in which the winner is voted for by the public :roll:
The big decider will be the Oliviers. I don't want to jinx it but I'd really lose faith in the integrity of that judging panel if Carrie was nominated.

But imagine the fury if someone else got nominated from Heathers and she didn't... :?

2TinyPanthers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 2TinyPanthers »

holly golightly wrote:
willowthewisp wrote:Funny how she's only ever nominated for awards in which the winner is voted for by the public :roll:
The big decider will be the Oliviers. I don't want to jinx it but I'd really lose faith in the integrity of that judging panel if Carrie was nominated.

But imagine the fury if someone else got nominated from Heathers and she didn't... :?
I don't see Heathers being nominated for anything at the Oliviers - maaaaybe best new musical, but that'll probably go to something more 'adult' than Heathers (Come from Away, probably).

inkspells
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inkspells »

holly golightly wrote:

Imagine if Jodie was nominated. Carrie would be so salty.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Ghostie_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ghostie_ »

Carrie on IG “I’m unwell” also Carrie on IG *jumping back on beds*.

:roll:
Just your friendly neighbourhood bitch

mickyala
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mickyala »

814CF330-713E-492A-8F16-7583A8BB88B2.jpeg
56EDC671-5924-4B98-8CF8-40E3D4E6BACC.jpeg
This picture that Carries sister-in-law posted and comment combination made me laugh. Baby Max looks angry and Carries fans can’t help but see the resemblance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

I was quite surprised about Carrie saying she would rather act than sing (the story asked "Pick one" of vlogging, writing, singing or acting). I mean, come on, Carrie, we all know that singing is the thing you're actually strongest at. It's almost Rachel Berry-like, as in "she may be difficult but, boy, can she sing!"

But then I'm not so sure she not just saying that because we've all been talking about how she can't really act and she wants everyone to think it's actually her THING. You know, like drawing and baking were also her THING.

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LylaJovana »

The added sadness of waking up alone on tour? You're not doing a 6 month fucking tour of Afghanistan love. Girl can't be alone for a minute. :roll:
Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?

PlumeriaBahar
Talker
Talker

Post by PlumeriaBahar »

viewtopic.php?f=428&t=34478
New topic right here, enjoy!

Return to “Carrie Hope Fletcher”