Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
emlamp10n
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by emlamp10n »

This photo just makes me want to puke. She must be hella insecure to have to post a picture of her photoshopped bum in a flashy orange thong to prove how her binge/restrict cycle is totally working

Re: Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers

Post by Guest »

Forget the booty or lack there of, Livia's hair and nails looked atrocious in her last video. Not everyone can be a walking Neutrogena hair model, but seriously, no one should have hair that looks like it's been frizzed with a straightening iron and brushed with the bottom of a broom. And I just don't like the color green as a personal preference, but the color of her nails don't suit her at all. They're super tacky. :roll:

But gosh, I couldn't help but watch the whole video because her mother is just too sweet and precious. Then I turned off the video and remembered that she's Livia's mother and knows about her eating disorder. She's compliant at worst, oblivious at best, about her daughter's disordered eating habits.

LoveNow
Informer
Informer

Post by LoveNow »

I wish Livia would diversify and make videos on topics other than food, it might do her some good to not constantly be thinking either about her cheat days or restricting before/after for them. Maybe she could find a hobby and make videos about it, her degree, how her education experience was, etc. I say this bc her videos get very repetitive very fast

death_wish
Talker
Talker

Post by death_wish »

LoveNow wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:01 pm
I wish Livia would diversify and make videos on topics other than food, it might do her some good to not constantly be thinking either about her cheat days or restricting before/after for them. Maybe she could find a hobby and make videos about it, her degree, how her education experience was, etc. I say this bc her videos get very repetitive very fast
The problem is she's not that interesting of a person. She tried to do some other content on their channel Nate N Liv and she also tried to make "reacting to tweets" videos. They were flops.

FoodGusher
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodGusher »

death_wish wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:16 pm
They were flops.
Rightfully so, because she basically has boring and moronic opinions that are emphasized by a shitty personality (our scruffy little wannabe-immigrant here is against foreigners, for example).

You can tell her interests are quite limited, so her shoveling food into her mouth is a win-win for everyone: She does the only thing she's good at while not being able to talk at the same time.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

HoardganizedJen wrote:How can someone so pretty look so ugly while working out? :lol: At least she actually lifts heavy so I won't laugh too hard ;)

Lol I don’t know. Megan is blessed to look really beautiful without makeup but she definitely...gives her all when working out Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KSGirl4Ever
Talker
Talker

Post by KSGirl4Ever »

To be completely honest, I dont think Megan is very cute without makeup. 🙈 Makeup does her a lot of favors and she's blessed to be good at it.

zellalewis
Lurker
Lurker

Post by zellalewis »

Did anyone else catch Livia's comment on Stephanie's last post? Something about her gaining 40 lbs herself (wow, way to make it about yourself, Livia) and then someone replied to it with a "you don't look like you gained 40 lbs". Can't find it now so I'm assuming she deleted it. Unless I'm mistaken and this took place in one of her own posts?

LoveNow
Informer
Informer

Post by LoveNow »

zellalewis wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:37 pm
Did anyone else catch Livia's comment on Stephanie's last post? Something about her gaining 40 lbs herself (wow, way to make it about yourself, Livia) and then someone replied to it with a "you don't look like you gained 40 lbs". Can't find it now so I'm assuming she deleted it. Unless I'm mistaken and this took place in one of her own posts?
If Livia gained 40 pounds then I'm a whale

emlamp10n
Debater
Debater

Post by emlamp10n »

LoveNow wrote:
zellalewis wrote:
Well she gained 40 pounds after being emaciated. You know from when she was extremely sick. So she Basically went from emaciated to normal skinny. In other words she never really struggled like Stephanie did.

OneOfTheHeathers
Debater
Debater

Post by OneOfTheHeathers »

emlamp10n wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:41 pm
LoveNow wrote:
zellalewis wrote:
Well she gained 40 pounds after being emaciated. You know from when she was extremely sick. So she Basically went from emaciated to normal skinny. In other words she never really struggled like Stephanie did.

The last thing I want to do it defend Livia, but she was anorexic and gained weight. Saying she never struggled isn't accurate or fair to her and belittles the recovery process, which is fucking hard. Her and Stephanie are both terrible influences and aren't recovered from their respective weight/body image/disordered eating, but they both struggle/d.

zellalewis
Lurker
Lurker

Post by zellalewis »

emlamp10n wrote:
LoveNow wrote:
zellalewis wrote:

Makes more sense in that context. Failing to mention the time it happened makes it sound like she's bulking now, which she's not. Wonder if that's intentional...

emlamp10n
Debater
Debater

Post by emlamp10n »

OneOfTheHeathers wrote:
emlamp10n wrote:
LoveNow wrote:
zellalewis wrote:

The last thing I want to do it defend Livia, but she was anorexic and gained weight. Saying she never struggled isn't accurate or fair to her and belittles the recovery process, which is fucking hard. Her and Stephanie are both terrible influences and aren't recovered from their respective weight/body image/disordered eating, but they both struggle/d.
That’s very true I take what I said back. But in the case of Livia she did mention the fact that she always loved her body a lot more after she had gained the weight and that is probably bc she never had to deal with being at a higher than average BMI. Not saying she didn’t struggle during the weight gain but the truth is she never allowed her body to get past a certain point bc she keeps over exercising to keep it down.

Crumpets4life
Learner
Learner

Post by Crumpets4life »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-herJg_W7Q

I found this video review of Stephanie's cheat days quite interesting... but the dude follows a RAW MEAT diet so I can't take him seriously anymore.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

I’m sorry but can people read or what? Steph’s thread has been linked twice now...

ZucchiniTomato
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ZucchiniTomato »

So Nick and Kendra broke up and I can finally start lowkey shipping him and Megan again haha

emlamp10n
Debater
Debater

Post by emlamp10n »

ZucchiniTomato wrote:So Nick and Kendra broke up and I can finally start lowkey shipping him and Megan again haha
WTF?! ALREADY?! But it seems like just a week ago they were all lovey dovey. What happened?!

Post by Guest »

I can’t believe in my sober mind I’m saying this, but I feel like Erik manifests haters. All he can talk about is how people will complain when they watch his videos and it’s almost like he’s asking for them to happen because it’ll give him something to talk about. I’m no fan of the manifestation/law of attraction community on social media, but it almost seems 100% true with what Erik is doing.
ZucchiniTomato wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:53 pm
So Nick and Kendra broke up and I can finally start lowkey shipping him and Megan again haha
Whoaaaaaaa wait what? How do you know? From what it looks like they’re still following each other on Instagram. Did he say so in a video? Instagram stories? I need to know. Well as much as that fool annoys and disgusts me, that really sucks for him. Both of them frankly. I’d really like to know what happened, but I hope it was a cordial one to say the least...

death_wish
Talker
Talker

Post by death_wish »

ZucchiniTomato wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:53 pm
What?? How did you find out??

ZucchiniTomato
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ZucchiniTomato »

emlamp10n wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:03 pm
ZucchiniTomato wrote:So Nick and Kendra broke up and I can finally start lowkey shipping him and Megan again haha
WTF?! ALREADY?! But it seems like just a week ago they were all lovey dovey. What happened?!

There were comments on his recent video asking what happened with him and Kendra. Did some quick snooping on his IG and he confirmed it in one of the comments. Guess it wasn’t a mutual breakup
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”