Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers

Post by Cheryl Blossom » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:17 pm

Who goes to a tanning bed anymore? Yikes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joyshan13
Debater
Debater

Post by joyshan13 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:05 am

Hoping Megan and Nick date and can now have a total of 2 brain cells to work with. But what a butt-hurt response to the break up. He seems like a superficial "nice guy" who flips out when a woman doesn't want to date him and blames it all on her, rather than trying to see how he may have contributed it and try to grow.

death_wish
Learner
Learner

Post by death_wish » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:53 am

I used to want Megan and Nick together, but given how she handled her break up on social media vs how Nick is handling his, I think Megan's probably too mature for him.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers

Post by Cheryl Blossom » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:10 am

I really don’t think they’d be a good match. Megan is not nearly as extreme as Nick in her eating, thankfully. I don’t think what she’s doing now is great for a person with a history of an eating disorder, but dating Nick would be a million times worse.

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:47 am

Cheryl Blossom wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:17 pm
Who goes to a tanning bed anymore? Yikes...

I feel like she complains about aging often and uses a lot of skincare products to slow the process which is all a 100% waste of time and money if she is going to a tanning bed once a week. I literally cannot comprehend how someone in 2019, knowing all we know about cancer/aging/skin, would choose to enter a tanning bed. It's actually mind boggling to me.

likestolurk
Learner
Learner

Post by likestolurk » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:57 am

Is Nick speaking in Spanish an attempt for me to believe he's got more than one brain cell? Also why does he always use "do" and "did" in his sentences. "I do live in Sarasota." "I did add ___ protein in this shake." It's weird to me.

FoodGusher
Talker
Talker

Post by FoodGusher » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:07 am

likestolurk wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:57 am
Is Nick speaking in Spanish an attempt for me to believe he's got more than one brain cell?
Thing is, this actually works against him because you can tell he's trying to brag about speaking "a bit of" Spanish while only knowing the absolute basics that any tourist who's ever spent a week on Mallorca is able to reproduce. And Lord knows your typical Mallorca tourist is not the sharpest pencil in the box.

likestolurk
Learner
Learner

Post by likestolurk » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:33 am

FoodGusher wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:07 am
likestolurk wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:57 am
Is Nick speaking in Spanish an attempt for me to believe he's got more than one brain cell?
Thing is, this actually works against him because you can tell he's trying to brag about speaking "a bit of" Spanish while only knowing the absolute basics that any tourist who's ever spent a week on Mallorca is able to reproduce. And Lord knows your typical Mallorca tourist is not the sharpest pencil in the box.
Agreed. I also feel like it’s almost disrespectful or mocking in a way.

LoveNow
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by LoveNow » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:05 pm

Jfc did anyone see Livia’s recent cheat video? Pancakes with cheesecake and jam, pancakes with cinnamon sugar, a big ass burrito, more cheesecake and jam, pizza, and finally let’s not forget the cheesecake and jam...
Livia honey pls stop. She asks for video suggestions like 5 times. If you read here Livia then here’s a suggestion: stop doing cheat days.
She looks haggard and older than she is plus possible bald spot and dry hair

emlamp10n
Talker
Talker

Post by emlamp10n » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:18 pm

LoveNow wrote:Jfc did anyone see Livia’s recent cheat video? Pancakes with cheesecake and jam, pancakes with cinnamon sugar, a big ass burrito, more cheesecake and jam, pizza, and finally let’s not forget the cheesecake and jam...
Livia honey pls stop. She asks for video suggestions like 5 times. If you read here Livia then here’s a suggestion: stop doing cheat days.
She looks haggard and older than she is plus possible bald spot and dry hair
I saw it. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again that girl is a train wreck about to happen. Am I the only one who also doesn’t like her as a person? I find her to be extremely unpleasant, rude,impatient and annoying af. Whenever she says I love you guys.. Ugh, I just don’t buy it, it always sounds so fake.

zellalewis
Lurker
Lurker

Post by zellalewis » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:11 am

Livia, love, what's the point of asking for video suggestions when all we get are the same types of foods with a different explanation? Seriously, you can easily switch the titles on most of her and Nate's recent food videos and their viewers would be none the wiser. Like, if you're going to be a food channel, at least switch things up...? Keep it interesting. Even I can think of five other meals that her boyfriend would eat over cheesecake in Germany just from watching their videos combined. At least she did the burrito and the pancakes though, instead of the french toast and some other thing she likes that she can say her boyfriend likes too.

I miss the good old days when Livia wasn't trying too hard. That Livia would have just admitted today was a lazy cheat day instead of a food challenge and left it at that. Then again, that Livia also had friends and a semblance of a personality, so.

HoardganizedJen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by HoardganizedJen » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:53 pm

I'm cringing. The hair, the outfit, the attitude about dissecting an obvious video that is almost TWO YEARS OLD. :rofl: Also, we get it... you want to fuck Eminem. Who doesn't? You aren't special and unique for liking him :roll:

LoveNow
Talker
Talker

Post by LoveNow » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:43 pm

Lmao why does she always refer to herself as "girl" in her titles? I get it for the challenge videos where it's girl vs food but for a dumb reaction video? Who literally cares?

emlamp10n
Talker
Talker

Post by emlamp10n » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:44 pm

Plus, it’s not like she said anything of value in that video, or anything funny. She literally just watched, paused, said “I wish I was that girl”, “I love Eminem” and repeating what he was saying in the video and adding “that is so Eminem”. Talk about making a pointless video.

srirachujang
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by srirachujang » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:14 am

zellalewis wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:11 am
Livia, love, what's the point of asking for video suggestions when all we get are the same types of foods with a different explanation? Seriously, you can easily switch the titles on most of her and Nate's recent food videos and their viewers would be none the wiser. Like, if you're going to be a food channel, at least switch things up...? Keep it interesting. Even I can think of five other meals that her boyfriend would eat over cheesecake in Germany just from watching their videos combined. At least she did the burrito and the pancakes though, instead of the french toast and some other thing she likes that she can say her boyfriend likes too.

I miss the good old days when Livia wasn't trying too hard. That Livia would have just admitted today was a lazy cheat day instead of a food challenge and left it at that. Then again, that Livia also had friends and a semblance of a personality, so.
Yes, can't she just do something new for once? Like, try a new international cuisine or a new dessert like chocolate covered strawberries. To be fair, maybe where she lives in Germany there's not too many options for most cuisines that are popular in America like Vietnamese, Mexican, Indian, or Thai food. But she could look up a recipe and try to make it herself? I mean if she can make a lasagna out of donuts or her own batch of pancakes/French toast, she can definitely make a good curry or fajita dish that would probably be more balanced in nutrition and tasty at the same time. Heck, even a video where she makes entirely new recipes would be more exciting. But anyhow, I was rewatching her older cheat days where she had friends in them and they were more chill and less "scripted". She seemed much more likable in those. Her new videos make her look so forced and even more food focused than ever.

good girl
Talker
Talker

Post by good girl » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:26 am

Her idea of "something new" is eating nutella with meatballs lol. Gross. She got a messed up palate.

nitrina
Learner
Learner

Post by nitrina » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:52 pm

srirachujang wrote:
zellalewis wrote:

Yes, can't she just do something new for once? Like, try a new international cuisine or a new dessert like chocolate covered strawberries. To be fair, maybe where she lives in Germany there's not too many options for most cuisines that are popular in America like Vietnamese, Mexican, Indian, or Thai food. But she could look up a recipe and try to make it herself? I mean if she can make a lasagna out of donuts or her own batch of pancakes/French toast, she can definitely make a good curry or fajita dish that would probably be more balanced in nutrition and tasty at the same time. Heck, even a video where she makes entirely new recipes would be more exciting. But anyhow, I was rewatching her older cheat days where she had friends in them and they were more chill and less "scripted". She seemed much more likable in those. Her new videos make her look so forced and even more food focused than ever.
C’mon this is Germany not a village behind 7 mountains. Even the smaller cities have wide culinary options and serious asian diaspora.

The stores like Edeka where she buys have lots of multinational food choices.

Plus germans love to eat and have a colorful selection of national dishes too.

Zero excuse for her, she is just eating same crap doused with nutella/rasp jam/cream cheese everytime. She always buys the same stuff in bakeries too. Every Aldi in Germany has at least 10 different pastries available all the time.

She is boring, pretentious, above everyone, close minded snob with eating disorder and zero personality and creativity.

zellalewis
Lurker
Lurker

Post by zellalewis » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:14 pm

srirachujang wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:14 am
zellalewis wrote:

Yes, can't she just do something new for once? Like, try a new international cuisine or a new dessert like chocolate covered strawberries. To be fair, maybe where she lives in Germany there's not too many options for most cuisines that are popular in America like Vietnamese, Mexican, Indian, or Thai food. But she could look up a recipe and try to make it herself? I mean if she can make a lasagna out of donuts or her own batch of pancakes/French toast, she can definitely make a good curry or fajita dish that would probably be more balanced in nutrition and tasty at the same time. Heck, even a video where she makes entirely new recipes would be more exciting.
Germany does limit her options, but the funny thing is, a lot of her viewers ever since she started her channel have been asking for the one thing she has available in large quantities: German food. Maybe she doesn't care for her local cuisine, but considering she's eaten things like the odd coconut donut and other things she doesn't love without batting an eyelash, and she's out of ideas, it shouldn't even be a problem. She also seems like she comes from a well-off family, why not go around the city reviewing restaurants near her like her boyfriend instead of blowing off her money on grocery items? I would excuse her inability to come up with these things on her practically starving herself throughout the week but Eugenia Cooney had made more content on way less... I'm guessing she wants to "save" calories on the foods she's been depriving herself of that eating other things, even for the sake of her audience not dying out of boredom, is just unthinkable.
srirachujang wrote:
But anyhow, I was rewatching her older cheat days where she had friends in them and they were more chill and less "scripted". She seemed much more likable in those. Her new videos make her look so forced and even more food focused than ever.
Her old cheat days are how I found her channel, but as I worked my way from the old to the new I was quickly disappointed by how much the quality of them had dropped. She might be trying to copy Nate and to an extent Stephanie in this direction, but they have some things she doesn't: first a personality (Steph) or at least pretends to have one (Nate), next their other USPs, i.e. Nate's editing. She should've kept that organic, homemade, laid-back feel for her channel even if she chooses/chose to pursue Youtube as a full-time career. It could've been her gimmick, just as food challenges are Nate's, and "science" is Stephanie's.

LoveNow
Talker
Talker

Post by LoveNow » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:56 pm

Her creativity starts and ends at donuts...watch her make donut curry or donut ramen next...

cherchezlegarcon
Learner
Learner

Post by cherchezlegarcon » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:08 pm

LoveNow wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:56 pm
Her creativity starts and ends at donuts...watch her make donut curry or donut ramen next...
Don't give her ideas! 🤣
"I never said, 'I want to be alone.' I only said, 'I want to be left alone.' There is all the difference." - Greta Garbo

zellalewis
Lurker
Lurker

Post by zellalewis » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:54 pm

cherchezlegarcon wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:08 pm
LoveNow wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:56 pm
Don't give her ideas! 🤣
You know what... watching her attempt these would be much more interesting than yet another cheesecake. I say go for it! Lol

FoodGusher
Talker
Talker

Post by FoodGusher » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:38 pm

srirachujang wrote:
maybe where she lives in Germany there's not too many options for most cuisines
I know exactly where she lives. As in, city, street, house number. Her outside shots gave it away. In her city alone she can choose from many German restaurants, plenty of Italian/mediterranean kitchen, French, Libanese, Spanish, Greek, Chinese, Mexican, Japanese, Peruan, Ethiopian.

And then there's the big city of Cologne just half an hour away, which is where she drives to when she orders from the Royal Donuts store and where you can find anything you could possibly think of. So, choices are not the problem here. She just doesn't give a hoot about actually good food (quality) because her deprived body screams for a large amount of the nasty high carb (as in, sugar)/ high fat mix (quantity).

death_wish
Learner
Learner

Post by death_wish » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:21 am

Looks like Nick finally deleted the pictures of him and Kendra. He still follows her, though. I wonder if he's going to make a video addressing the breakup or at least mention it.

likestolurk
Learner
Learner

Post by likestolurk » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:54 am

death_wish wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:21 am
Looks like Nick finally deleted the pictures of him and Kendra. He still follows her, though. I wonder if he's going to make a video addressing the breakup or at least mention it.
He posted a mukbang a few hours ago and “relationships” is in the title. I’m watching it right now.

death_wish
Learner
Learner

Post by death_wish » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:01 pm

likestolurk wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:54 am
death_wish wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:21 am
He posted a mukbang a few hours ago and “relationships” is in the title. I’m watching it right now.
Yeah I saw that! What I got from that video was that she really just wasn't as into him as he was into her. I wonder if he was being super clingy and annoying when she was recovering from her injury and maybe that turned her off. Anyone have anymore info on her injury?

Return to “Fitness Influencers”