Steph Pappas

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Re: Steph Pappas

Post by BBicecream »

Just turned from a hater to a lover, I think it was so sweet of her to pay for the people's food behind her. I have to admit she has a knack of cheering me up whenever I watch her. She's a happy, cheery and very kind person. I can see why her parents must love to have her around.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

^ and all caught on film, not exactly real charity

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Callan wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:21 am
^ and all caught on film, not exactly real charity
Exactly! She knows she's been getting hate lately, so she decided to do a video like that... coincidence?? I don't think so..
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

I think her Tiktok of her dad pretending to be her is pretty telling. It’s supposed to be funny (and it is), but it also confirms for me that she’s a brat. It’s all stuff a snotty teenager would do and say. Although one thing he forgot to do was thirst trap lol.

Pretty_Plies
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Pretty_Plies »

BBicecream wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:41 pm
Just turned from a hater to a lover, I think it was so sweet of her to pay for the people's food behind her. I have to admit she has a knack of cheering me up whenever I watch her. She's a happy, cheery and very kind person. I can see why her parents must love to have her around.
So go move over to her fan page then.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

Pretty_Plies wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:00 pm
BBicecream wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:41 pm
So go move over to her fan page then.

What's her rave page? If she would only stop making excuses about taking her multiple donation bags in and takes them 2 or 3 at a time it would really not be such a big deal. She shouldn't be ashamed of taking in donation bags if she is so into the holiday season and giving right now. Unless she doesn't actually want to give those clothes away in which case she doesn't need to show off that she's such a giving person and just keep it. Her latest video was such a flop that you could see right through her, and I'm disappointed she's only doing all this because of Christmas. "Let's pay for the person behind us ONLY until Christmas." :roll: Ugh. She redeems herself but then so easily cannot see the error of her ways in her next video.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

About a 98% chance she has COVID (symptoms to a tee) and she does not appear to be self-isolating from her parents that well in her latest video. Also laughing at her mild symptoms and doing a taste test to see whether she can taste her nasty McDonald’s while people are dying of the same thing in hospitals around the world. Awesome.

iheartyou
Learner
Learner

Post by iheartyou »

Hopefully her parents are okay. I noticed she wasn’t wearing a mask in most of her drive-thrus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

So she's sick yet her mom still gets her taco bell and she eats mcdonalds after her COVID test...no break from junk food! & she's still rail thin. Ugh.

mintcandyapple7
Talker
Talker

Post by mintcandyapple7 »

Girlfriend is monetizing her Covid video 🤦🏼‍♀️
Lady M :HK:

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

mintcandyapple7 wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:52 pm
Is she donating any of it? Trust her to turn total ditz and turn Covid into some kind of trend! ( which it will never be...)

mintcandyapple7
Talker
Talker

Post by mintcandyapple7 »

BBicecream wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:01 pm
mintcandyapple7 wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:52 pm
Is she donating any of it? Trust her to turn total ditz and turn Covid into some kind of trend! ( which it will never be...)

Lol doubt it but her video has like 7 ads (so that’s monetizing it right?)
Lady M :HK:

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

It's not like she has any qualifications to get an actual job, people like her are so sad.

cambrierose
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by cambrierose »

She did her fake ditzy giggle more in her covid video than in any other video ever. I wish she took this more seriously!!! But then again if you take a quick glance at her VSCO (stephpappas13) and tiktok, you’d know straight away that she’s been seeing a ton of her friends throughout this pandemic.
She also claims that she’s social distancing but she very recently uploaded content on tiktok featuring both her mom and dad— within 2 feet away from them.
PEOPLE ARE DYING, LOSING THEIR LOVED ONES!!! Yet she’s on tiktok posting a TON as if everything is fine?? It’s selfish of her to use this as opportunity to make content and get money... when she should be quarantining in her room, getting some rest and wearing a mask whenever she’s around her parents.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

cambrierose wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:23 pm
She did her fake ditzy giggle more in her covid video than in any other video ever. I wish she took this more seriously!!! But then again if you take a quick glance at her VSCO (stephpappas13) and tiktok, you’d know straight away that she’s been seeing a ton of her friends throughout this pandemic.
She also claims that she’s social distancing but she very recently uploaded content on tiktok featuring both her mom and dad— within 2 feet away from them.
PEOPLE ARE DYING, LOSING THEIR LOVED ONES!!! Yet she’s on tiktok posting a TON as if everything is fine?? It’s selfish of her to use this as opportunity to make content and get money... when she should be quarantining in her room, getting some rest and wearing a mask whenever she’s around her parents.

I'm shocked at how casually she's taking all this..and her parents do absolutely NOTHING to stop it. Its almost as if she's excited to have Corona. What the f.ck. She should be forcibly quarantined.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

It’s tough to even snark watch after this. There’s no excuse for her to be as ignorant and insensitive as she is, treating it like a game.

I also suspect she has a very strong hunch where she got it and just isn’t saying. Aka she likely wasn’t being careful. Imo if she’s going to act like an asshole about the topic, the least she could do is own up to her part in getting it in the first place.

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

Well I was giving her the benefit of the doubt, but using Covid for views? Unsubscribing.

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

BBicecream wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:04 pm
cambrierose wrote:

I'm shocked at how casually she's taking all this..and her parents do absolutely NOTHING to stop it. Its almost as if she's excited to have Corona. What the f.ck. She should be forcibly quarantined.
You're seriously shocked NOW? After everything she's done... you're shocked at this? When she does her mukbangs, she never has hand sanitizer... she just opens the bag and eats. She's constantly out. Like someone else said, she's always out with her friends posting on her other social media. She's an idiot. And her parents need to wake the eff up, and stop coddling her. She's risking their health and lives, and others health and lives. And it's time for her to grow up and stop being so damn stupid. I know pre-school aged kids, who have more intelligence than Steph Pappas! And NOW, do you see how she lies?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:02 pm
BBicecream wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:04 pm
cambrierose wrote:

You're seriously shocked NOW? After everything she's done... you're shocked at this? When she does her mukbangs, she never has hand sanitizer... she just opens the bag and eats. She's constantly out. Like someone else said, she's always out with her friends posting on her other social media. She's an idiot. And her parents need to wake the eff up, and stop coddling her. She's risking their health and lives, and others health and lives. And it's time for her to grow up and stop being so damn stupid. I know pre-school aged kids, who have more intelligence than Steph Pappas! And NOW, do you see how she lies?

This is 99% of youtubers these days tho. But she is by far the most irresponsible I've come across and so far the only one who has laughed it off that she has COVID. Atleast other yt'ers are wearing masks and taking necessary precaution.

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

She got a canned tuna sponsorship lmao. Like realllllllly. They sent her a PR package and she “unboxed” it. All they had sent her was a couple cans of tuna. :rofl:

Return to “N-Z”