Charles Gross: The Breakdown of a Broke, Aging Twink (Part 8

kikicoco
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles Gross: The Breakdown of a Broke, Aging Twink (Pa

Post by kikicoco »

randomMcRandom wrote:You forgot that he spends 10min bitching about an Uber driver dropping him off on the wrong side of the street. I could understand a 12yo saying "OMG like when I'm old enough to drive I'm gonna be the best driver and I'm always gonna know what side of the road to be on it is not that hard!!" but a 24yo grown-ass man bitching about it when he is such a little baby that he can't even drive himself is SOO FUNNY. And the best part is he thinks he's being edgy and funny!
He does that because that’s the only thing going on in his life. That’s his highlight of the day.

Jamalama67
Talker
Talker

Post by Jamalama67 »

kikicoco wrote:
randomMcRandom wrote:You forgot that he spends 10min bitching about an Uber driver dropping him off on the wrong side of the street. I could understand a 12yo saying "OMG like when I'm old enough to drive I'm gonna be the best driver and I'm always gonna know what side of the road to be on it is not that hard!!" but a 24yo grown-ass man bitching about it when he is such a little baby that he can't even drive himself is SOO FUNNY. And the best part is he thinks he's being edgy and funny!
He does that because that’s the only thing going on in his life. That’s his highlight of the day.
HIs Uber whine is a perfect little microcosm of The Life of Charles Gross. I have shared many an Uber Pool with people just like Charles - people who pay for a discount taxi service, and convince themselves they have a chauffeur, which is what they WISH they had. Charles is undoubtedly the pool passenger who throws a tantrum because the driver only has an Android phone charger or, as he displayed on his own video, because he has to actually cross a street - CLUTCH THE MOTHERFUCKING PEARLS! Charles is the Uber passenger who gives his driver a one-star rating because he thinks the car is tacky. Uber is not the go-to mode of casual transportation for anyone with real wealth - NYC has service high-end car services for that. Uber is for people like me: willing to spend some of my discretionary money on cheap door-to-door transportation, which is much quicker, more efficient, and generally more pleasant than the bus or subway, and which guarantees I get a seat. That's it. 9 out of 10 times you hear someone having a meltdown about an Uber experience, it's someone who has convinced themselves they're worthy of a personal chauffeur, when their bank statement actually says what they can afford is Uber. I'm in no way trashing the use of Uber -I am a middle class person who values the service, but I know what it is and I have no illusions of having a personal driver. Uber is me paying some dude who can't get by on his primary salary to take me - in his modest car - from my home to my workplace for $10, instead of the $25 a taxi would run me. It's literally a way for people who are NOT AT ALL WEALTHY to receive taxi-type service. Uber is the Aldo of transportation. Not a damned thing wrong with shoes from Aldo. They make decent, affordable boots that fit well and look good. Millionaires are NOT buying their shoes at the Aldo store in the mall, but *I* do. Just don't expect anyone to believe your fairy tale about vast wealth, when you're buying shoes at a shop next door to Hot Topic, and getting your ride home from a bagel store clerk who moonlights as a driver to make ends meet.

shiznitz
Informer
Informer

Post by shiznitz »

Hey y'all - has he posted any new videos since Shopping & Complaining?

Fuego94
Talker
Talker

Post by Fuego94 »

I feel like charles' personality, looks and ego all live up to his last name "Gross". He is one of the most disgusting human beings ever!

Sent from my SM-G390F using Tapatalk
[neon]Joshua[/neon]

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

shiznitz wrote:Hey y'all - has he posted any new videos since Shopping & Complaining?
Nope. He must be meeting with his divorce attorneys and deciding who gets custody of the kitchen fish tank.

Gurutard
Informer
Informer

Post by Gurutard »

shiznitz wrote:Hey y'all - has he posted any new videos since Shopping & Complaining?

No, he probably feels very defeated since 99 percent of all the comments on his last video were critical. He even begged for mercy with the 'can't I catch a break' thing and still...all the comments in that post were critical. He's rocking back and forth on those dirty tiles. You can bet a faux apology will be coming soon or tears or hell maybe just a shoe haul. He's already almost lost all of his Rich Lux subs.back down to where he was.

Chit_Chat
Talker
Talker

Post by Chit_Chat »

It always amazes me that Charles considers YouTube to be his job. Business Cards? What the heck is that about. His bathroom rants is not a job and the crap he posts is not a business.

His marriage video was probably the only video that he planned out, edited and produced. All the other junk he posts is nothing more than slapping grease on his face and turning on his iphone. Channels like Charles' really should not be monetized by YouTube.

Fuego94
Talker
Talker

Post by Fuego94 »

So I was on his social blade and accidentally went on to his facebook page, had a nose and this was the top comment on his post about the "papparazi" ImageImage

[neon]Joshua[/neon]

userunamed
Informer
Informer

Post by userunamed »

Fuego94 wrote:So I was on his social blade and accidentally went on to his facebook page, had a nose and this was the top comment on his post about the "papparazi" ImageImage

He's such a simpleton. He has seen celebs cover their face from paparazzi so now he thinks that's the "goto" pose when you're being photographed (which he staged anyway). If a celebrity who was a in a photo covering their face somehow miraculously received the original photos from the paparazzi themselves, you can bet that they wouldn't post those photos on their instagram; they'd squash them. They cover their face because they don't want to be seen--they'd never broadcast those types of photos.

What he is doing is so embarrassingly see through. I'm confident one day he will look back at these photos and the videos (where he talks about paps stalking his apartment or when paps stalked him at his life coach's office) and be sooo embarrassed. I really think he's blinded by either some type of chemical or hormonal imbalance which is preventing him to see how cringey this all is.

Fuego94
Talker
Talker

Post by Fuego94 »

userunamed wrote:
Fuego94 wrote:So I was on his social blade and accidentally went on to his facebook page, had a nose and this was the top comment on his post about the "papparazi" ImageImage

He's such a simpleton. He has seen celebs cover their face from paparazzi so now he thinks that's the "goto" pose when you're being photographed (which he staged anyway). If a celebrity who was a in a photo covering their face somehow miraculously received the original photos from the paparazzi themselves, you can bet that they wouldn't post those photos on their instagram; they'd squash them. They cover their face because they don't want to be seen--they'd never broadcast those types of photos.

What he is doing is so embarrassingly see through. I'm confident one day he will look back at these photos and the videos (where he talks about paps stalking his apartment or when paps stalked him at his life coach's office) and be sooo embarrassed. I really think he's blinded by either some type of chemical or hormonal imbalance which is preventing him to see how cringey this all is.
And we all know someone with 300k subs is not gonna have paparazzi following them. Like what delusional word does he live in? If thats the case then why aren't bigger youtubers being chased by paparazzi? Lol so delusional

[neon]Joshua[/neon]

userunamed
Informer
Informer

Post by userunamed »

Fuego94 wrote:
userunamed wrote:

And we all know someone with 300k subs is not gonna have paparazzi following them. Like what delusional word does he live in? If thats the case then why aren't bigger youtubers being chased by paparazzi? Lol so delusional

Absolutely! And when paparazzi like The Hollywood Fix (he's the only pap I know of that's really keeping up with YTers and I love him), do film a YouTuber, the YouTuber always fucking lovesss it! They revel in it. I know I sure as shit would if I was a YouTuber. I'd be posing, answering questions, trying to exchange contact info...because it hardly ever happens for YouTubers!

Fuego94
Talker
Talker

Post by Fuego94 »

userunamed wrote:
Fuego94 wrote:
userunamed wrote:

Absolutely! And when paparazzi like The Hollywood Fix (he's the only pap I know of that's really keeping up with YTers and I love him), do film a YouTuber, the YouTuber always fucking lovesss it! They revel in it. I know I sure as shit would if I was a YouTuber. I'd be posing, answering questions, trying to exchange contact info...because it hardly ever happens for YouTubers!
Exactly! You can't act like you hate them when you've never had them to begin with, like come on. He just seems desperate and to believe anyone would want to photograph him is beyond me. Like those pics looked like trash.

He deffo wants to be seen as a celebrity and not a youtuber, but like we all know he is a wannabe celeb and probably googled celeb ways in which they handled paparazzi. Lol its embarrassing.

[neon]Joshua[/neon]

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

What a ridiculous-looking individual he is. I guess his family can’t force him to take his anti-psychotics, so he’ll continue having his hallucinations and delusions.

On another note, today I saw what would happen if Charles Gross was successful. The owner of Too Faced cosmetics posted a snap of himself with a birthday cake that said “Rich lives matter.” That sounds like something Chuck would do.

Hollanderfan
Informer
Informer

Post by Hollanderfan »

userunamed wrote:
Fuego94 wrote: Sent from my SM-G390F using Tapatalk

"Simpleton," as you say, best describes Charles. He operates with a childish, low-level intelligence that is only capable of constructing obviously false narratives. He has tried to create an edgy, glamorous world for himself that's pitifully based on television dramas and the lives of the more tawdry glitterati. I've said a number of times that it's comically painful to listen to his attempts at reason and logic. He simply doesn't have the necessary intellectual equipment. But it's wrong to say that someday he will look back on his current behavior and be embarrassed. To be embarrassed, he would need a grounding in reality, or civility, or ethics, or morality. He has no such basis to his character. He will be as shallow, superficial, and dishonest on the day he dies as he is today. He stopped developing emotionally and intellectually years ago and I can't see that there's anything in his life that would re-start his development. If anything, he's regressing.

userunamed
Informer
Informer

Post by userunamed »

Hollanderfan wrote:
userunamed wrote:

But it's wrong to say that someday he will look back on his current behavior and be embarrassed. To be embarrassed, he would need a grounding in reality, or civility, or ethics, or morality. He has no such basis to his character. He will be as shallow, superficial, and dishonest on the day he dies as he is today. He stopped developing emotionally and intellectually years ago and I can't see that there's anything in his life that would re-start his development. If anything, he's regressing.

You're most likely correct. In hindsight I was probably being too forgiving as anyone who I have ever seen act this way was always under the influence--but he's done it so many times and hasn't deleted the photos and videos in the aftermath. You'd have to assume within a couple months there would be at least a couple days of sobriety, where he would self-reflect and delete all his cringe-worthy posts. I almost want him to be under the influence, for all of our sakes, really, so I don't have to know that someone this disillusioned actually walks among us.

shiznitz
Informer
Informer

Post by shiznitz »

userunamed wrote:
Hollanderfan wrote:
userunamed wrote:
But it's wrong to say that someday he will look back on his current behavior and be embarrassed. To be embarrassed, he would need a grounding in reality, or civility, or ethics, or morality. He has no such basis to his character. He will be as shallow, superficial, and dishonest on the day he dies as he is today. He stopped developing emotionally and intellectually years ago and I can't see that there's anything in his life that would re-start his development. If anything, he's regressing.
I concur. Pathological liars don't have highly developed consciences, so they feel no real remorse or regret. (They get pissed when they get caught out, sometimes enraged, but that's not embarrassment or regret.)

And of course the paparazzi photo series is fake. You can tell just by looking at it. His story doesn't wash -- no photographer would give his subject the "film," especially not for uploading online without photo credit. And of course, Charles can't provide a photo credit, can he? ( Hi, Jamie.)

But I'll tell you exactly why he uploaded a series of paparazzi photos - because the last time he tried to sell us all a story about his paparazzi run-in, nearly every single comment asked, "why is no one coming forward with the photos? Where are the photos?"

So this time, he posted photos instead of telling a story.

Okay - Chuck - so where is the professional photographer's photo credit?

userunamed
Informer
Informer

Post by userunamed »

shiznitz wrote:
userunamed wrote:
Hollanderfan wrote:
userunamed wrote:
I concur. Pathological liars don't have highly developed consciences, so they feel no real remorse or regret. (They get pissed when they get caught out, sometimes enraged, but that's not embarrassment or regret.)

And of course the paparazzi photo series is fake. You can tell just by looking at it. His story doesn't wash -- no photographer would give his subject the "film," especially not for uploading online without photo credit. And of course, Charles can't provide a photo credit, can he? ( Hi, Jamie.)

But I'll tell you exactly why he uploaded a series of paparazzi photos - because the last time he tried to sell us all a story about his paparazzi run-in, nearly every single comment asked, "why is no one coming forward with the photos? Where are the photos?"

So this time, he posted photos instead of telling a story.

Okay - Chuck - so where is the professional photographer's photo credit?
Nice clocking! No one is just going to blindly send photos without a watermark. I mean especially since the apparent "photog" went out of the way to censor Charles' father, yet somehow he couldn't be bothered to take credit... :rofl:

Omg it just goes to show how insulting he is to his last remaining viewers, just how he can't imagine any of them being MD's. He actually thinks his viewers are dumb enough to believe his fake photos. And I mean, do we even know if that was really his father in the pics? Could of been anyone that charles censored before posting.

Hollanderfan
Informer
Informer

Post by Hollanderfan »

There was a precursor to this paparazzi story, I think at the beginning of this year. Charles said he and Jamie were at the Shops at Columbus Circle (or a similar, enclosed shopping venue) and he became aware of someone photographing him while Jamie was inside a store. He made an appeal on YouTube for the photographer to send him the photos. The photographer, of course, was tuned in and dutifully sent off the pictures to Charles, which Charles then showed us. As I recall, these "candid" shots only showed Charles and they were just as awkwardly posed as his latest paparazzi shots. Charles continually recycles his lies and he also recycles his "experiences." I assume the photos in this earlier incident and the current one were taken by Jamie. It may amuse her to cultivate and encourage his stupid duplicities. I can imagine her smirking in her bedroom as she thinks what a fool her brother is. Well, she's got to do something to get even with him for taking back that Bolide bag.

Gossip_G
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Gossip_G »

Hi, I'm new to Charle's videos and didn't know that he had a thread on GG. Watching his videos feels like watching a train wreck, you can't look away but it just leaves you feeling nasty. He reminds me of a character from a play I had to read in high school, Le bourgeois gentilhomme. Just another person desperately trying to climb up from his working-class status and making a fool of himself in the process.

Gurutard
Informer
Informer

Post by Gurutard »

Gossip_G wrote:Hi, I'm new to Charle's videos and didn't know that he had a thread on GG. Watching his videos feels like watching a train wreck, you can't look away but it just leaves you feeling nasty. He reminds me of a character from a play I had to read in high school, Le bourgeois gentilhomme. Just another person desperately trying to climb up from his working-class status and making a fool of himself in the process.

OMG, I saw Le Bourgeois Gentilhomme at the Royal Opera at Versailles!!!! One of my favorite experiences, it had the good costumes. Whenever you go to an opera etc nowadays its always stark and modern and boring. i dont wana see 50 people dressed like deepak chopra in white!

Return to “Charles Gross”