Charles Gross: The Breakdown of a Broke, Aging Twink (Part 8

Gurutard
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles Gross: The Breakdown of a Broke, Aging Twink (Pa

Post by Gurutard »

Nopeneverokay wrote:Yeah he has no idea how wealthy people live or act. Wealthy people still know $600 shoes are expensive, they don’t see the price and think “practically free”! Lol. They buy the shoes without a problem, it’s just not how they act.

Jeffrey store is like an institution for the fashion crowd in nyc. I think everyone knows about it. Of course he only knows because he saw Kendall photographed outside.

He knows as much about nyc as you’d see from a KUWTK nyc episode. I can’t believe he’s lived here his entire life.

Idk if that is entirely the case. There are times when I see things priced below what I think is 'expensive'. Sometimes, when I find rugs that cost 10k, I'm amazed and think they are 'cheap'. I really only like Savonnerie rugs though which are insanely hard to find at any price. So its all relative. But, I guess, to your point, yeah everyone realizes that 600 dollars is still a lot of money regardless if it makes you think twice. Another example, I recently discovered Nancy Gonzalez' Wallis totes. They come in a shade similar to bleu electrique by Hermes, a deep emerald green, black etc and are in crocodile. They are only like 3300 dollars and that is 'cheap' or that was my first thought. Compare them to Hermes or hell...even Chanel and its baffling. As I've said before, I only like structured bags so my choices are limited between Birkins, Kellys, Sac de Jour, etc usually. The bag looks similar to the handbags carried by Wallis, Duchess of Windsor (a style icon of mine) and so... I obviously instantly fell for it lol. It is possible to spend that much but its extremely difficult unless you buy stupid shit like cartier diamond bracelets or bvlgari snake bracelets--- and I'm currently obsessed with the 70s and want a bvlgari snake (serpenti?) watch soooo bad!

Nopeneverokay
Informer
Informer

Post by Nopeneverokay »

I see your point. But if Oprah were to go shoe shopping, I guarantee you she would understand that $600 shoes arent cheap. Wealthy people still understand the value of money. They just don’t have to worry about not being able to afford it.

Charles is just full of himself and saying “wow they cost nothing” because he thinks that’s how rich people talk. The difference between him and rich people is they’d buy a lot because they aren’t bothered by the amount. Oprah would buy the whole collection and then some. Yet Charles can only say “wow it cost nothing” while having to walk away with only 1 pair.

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

kikicoco wrote:How is it possible that he spent that amount? I tried to find if there are any apps that could fake the amount —couldnt find anything.

I’m starting to believe he gets rent by tenants straight into his account.
You guys, it's a shared credit card with his family. It's daddy's card. When I was 16, my parents added me to their credit card so I could buy clothes and get car repairs without them present and without having me carry large amounts of cash. I used the card till I was 18 and could get a card in my name, cut up my parents' card, and forgot about it.

Years later I did a credit check on myself (like you're supposed to do at least once a year) and I had this huge, high-spend card on there that I didn't recognize. I freaked out for 5 seconds thinking someone had stolen my identity and opened a card in my name and was now living the high-life on my dime. Then I realized it was my parents' card -- they had forgotten to take me off of it!

So yeah his FAMILY spends 300k in a month probably on various business expenses. It's not Charles LOL gimme a break.
Last edited by randomMcRandom on Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LewdContent
Talker
Talker

Post by LewdContent »

So erm... are we gonna talk about how Cole is addicted to Adderall? I knew he was on uppers the moment I saw him talking in Ashlye Kyle's video. His mouth movement is all over the place.

He posted 2 INSANE drugged videos in the space of 4 days early November. Check out the first videos on his channel.

givemeabeat1
Informer
Informer

Post by givemeabeat1 »

lapiz wrote:Ashlye Kyle has "exclusive statements" from Charles and Cole but it's nothing they haven't said already. Charles just says he made a mistake and something to the effect of, 'what people say about me says more about them than about me.' Cole was being an attention whore and contacted Ashlye first. :roll:

[youtube][/youtube]
So we're supposed to believe that a self professed noob to youtube, who only comes on to watch nicki minaj videos and does not know how to respond to comments, knew and figured out how to contact a specific drama channel. Okay.

Gurutard
Informer
Informer

Post by Gurutard »

randomMcRandom wrote:
kikicoco wrote:How is it possible that he spent that amount? I tried to find if there are any apps that could fake the amount —couldnt find anything.

I’m starting to believe he gets rent by tenants straight into his account.
You guys, it's a shared credit card with his family. It's daddy's card. When I was 16, my parents added me to their credit card so I could buy clothes and get car repairs without them present and without having me carry large amounts of cash. I used the card till I was 18 and could get a card in my name, cut up my parents' card, and forgot about it.

Years later I did a credit check on myself (like you're supposed to do at least once a year) and I had this huge, high-spend card on there that I didn't recognize. I freaked out for 5 seconds thinking someone had stolen my identity and opened a card in my name and was now living the high-life on my dime. Then I realized it was my parents' card -- they had forgotten to take me off of it!

So yeah his FAMILY spends 300k in a month probably on various business expenses. It's not Charles LOL gimme a break.

That makes slightly more sense but do they use their regular accounts for business purposes? Sounds messy and unnecessarily complicated for their bookeepers to have to fish through all of that. Still, couldn't fathom what they would even need to spend 300k on... his dad is an architect's assistant isn't he...what the hell would he possibly need to spend that on? His mother, fabric? Or a new roof on a rental property? In all honesty, I'm helping someone else decorate a new house and I've yet to hit the 300k mark on three rooms so far... Although, who knows, I've seen my fam. blow 600k on an empty lot before so I guess its possible but seems implausible for their lifestyle.

randomMcRandom
Informer
Informer

Post by randomMcRandom »

Gurutard wrote: That makes slightly more sense but do they use their regular accounts for business purposes? Sounds messy and unnecessarily complicated for their bookeepers to have to fish through all of that. Still, couldn't fathom what they would even need to spend 300k on... his dad is an architect's assistant isn't he...what the hell would he possibly need to spend that on? His mother, fabric? Or a new roof on a rental property? In all honesty, I'm helping someone else decorate a new house and I've yet to hit the 300k mark on three rooms so far... Although, who knows, I've seen my fam. blow 600k on an empty lot before so I guess its possible but seems implausible for their lifestyle.
It could be medical expenses (Charles did go to some kind of spa or treatment facility or whatever). Are they paying for an older relative to be in an assisted living facility? It could also be business expenses that you put on your card to get the miles/benefits and then get reimbursed by the business. I work at a big corporate company and often volunteer to make huge purchases on my personal card to get reimbursed by the company. I got a free business class ticket round trip to Tokyo ($9000 value) one year as a result of the airline miles and points I accumulated making business purchases on my personal card. I'm not the big spender, but my company is. I just reap the benefits :) It could also be student loans or school payments -- I've heard of people charging those on their credit card to get the miles/points as well. There are all kinds of reasons a small family who isn't fabulously wealthy could have such large expenses.
Last edited by randomMcRandom on Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shiznitz
Informer
Informer

Post by shiznitz »

Um, yeah...or he simply found the image somewhere. Who's to say that is his cell phone?

There's nothing identifying it as such and I somehow doubt his cell phone background would have trees on it. More likely it has a close-up of his own ugly mug -- or his waist. LOL

Gurutard
Informer
Informer

Post by Gurutard »

randomMcRandom wrote:
Gurutard wrote: That makes slightly more sense but do they use their regular accounts for business purposes? Sounds messy and unnecessarily complicated for their bookeepers to have to fish through all of that. Still, couldn't fathom what they would even need to spend 300k on... his dad is an architect's assistant isn't he...what the hell would he possibly need to spend that on? His mother, fabric? Or a new roof on a rental property? In all honesty, I'm helping someone else decorate a new house and I've yet to hit the 300k mark on three rooms so far... Although, who knows, I've seen my fam. blow 600k on an empty lot before so I guess its possible but seems implausible for their lifestyle.
It could be medical expenses (Charles did go to some kind of spa or treatment facility or whatever). Are they paying for an older relative to be in an assisted living facility? It could also be business expenses that you put on your card to get the miles/benefits and then get reimbursed by the business. I work at a big corporate company and often volunteer to make huge purchases on my personal card to get reimbursed by the company. I got a free business class ticket round trip to Tokyo ($9000 value) one year as a result. I'm not the big spender, but my company is. I just reap the benefits :) It could be student loans or school payments. There are all kinds of reasons a small family who isn't fabulously wealthy could have such large expenses.

I guess. I must be the only person on the planet who doesn't pay attention to card rewards. My family doesn't either. Its tedious. But yeah, you are right, could be paying on Jaime's student loans, did Jaime go on a recent trip too? Or....the fathers health,medication, etc. Still, a lot of liquid cash. Can you even use credit cards on student loans? Maybe I need a fianancial adviser... I am a bit naive with wealth and money but you can also only have what 250k in a singular account? I know my fam strongly advised me to get CDs and bonds (whatever the hell that is). I, did the CD thing for a while and got a fee when i withdrew too early so never did that again. I actually used to be quite good with the stock market..well I was lucky LOL. But now, the only investments I see as safe are real estate, art, antiques and jewelry. After I turned 25, I turned into a 90 year old who lived in the depression and I don't trust banks (well, I don't trust anything other than regular liquid accounts) Is that nuts? Hollander...

kikicoco
Informer
Informer

Post by kikicoco »

randomMcRandom wrote:
It could be medical expenses (Charles did go to some kind of spa or treatment facility or whatever). Are they paying for an older relative to be in an assisted living facility? It could also be business expenses that you put on your card to get the miles/benefits and then get reimbursed by the business. I work at a big corporate company and often volunteer to make huge purchases on my personal card to get reimbursed by the company. I got a free business class ticket round trip to Tokyo ($9000 value) one year as a result of the airline miles and points I accumulated making business purchases on my personal card. I'm not the big spender, but my company is. I just reap the benefits :) It could also be student loans or school payments -- I've heard of people charging those on their credit card to get the miles/points as well. There are all kinds of reasons a small family who isn't fabulously wealthy could have such large expenses.
What do you do? Cause I wanna be like you when I grow up. Lol.

But I’m still baffeled at 300k tho?! I mean it’s 9/10 daddys card. Did they buy a new country side house? Cause god damn!

Nopeneverokay
Informer
Informer

Post by Nopeneverokay »

I think he just photoshopped that amount and then screenshot it. He’s good at editing photos right? This is Charles we are talking about. He used to send emails to himself and pretend they were coming from someone else.

His parents aren’t spending that much a month. They’re cheap as fuck. I don’t think they’re poor, but they live without their means. Nor would he get notifications on their spending. It doesn’t make sense because it’s not real.

toxicGGposter
Informer
Informer

Post by toxicGGposter »

It was either Photoshop or his parents spending money on a very large purchase. If he spent $300k on goods or trips or experiences it would reflect in his videos.

Slightly OT but does anyone know which video he sells his Birkins in?

Hollanderfan
Informer
Informer

Post by Hollanderfan »

What the fuck is wrong with you kids? Hasn't anyone heard of Google? Hasn't anyone gone to the trouble to find out what Clarity Money is? What a shitshow this all is. Nothing marks a person as middle class more than being a subscriber to Clarity Money. It's just an app that low and moderate income people use to budget and track expenses. It helps you link accounts, set savings goals, manage subscriptions, categorize expenses, find the lowest lending rates, negotiate and consolidate credit card debt, and do all kinds of other things middle class people need to attend to. It can consolidate your spending INCLUDING REFINANCING and report that as money you've "spent" in the past day, week, month, or whatever. Does any of this sound like the kind of thing a "rich" person would need? Is this Charles' vaunted "financial advisor"? I can't believe I'm having to write all this. That screenshot showing monthly "spending" of more than $300,000 obviously isn't credit card spending since that's far outside Clarity's limits. It's likely debt consolidation, refinancing, or some other middle class financial shenanigans. I'm in a bad mood and need a gin and tonic. I'd hoped to go to Mutschmann's in Berlin before coming home but I had to cancel. Bad mood! By the way, Clarity Money was bought by Goldman Sachs for $100 million earlier this year. GS already had a similar operation called Marcus and Clarity is being merged into it. The Clarity name will eventually be phased out. I know a thing or two about GS since the man I fucked about four times a week for over 10 years is one of Goldman's principal lawyers in their European headquarters in London. I can get arrogant and pretentious at times, and this is one of those times. Remember that the entire Clarity operation sold for $100 million. Say you came to my firm with a net worth of $200 million and wanted representation. We'd turn you down. Chicken feed. Say your liquidity was $200 million. Nope, but we can refer you to someone at Goldman Sachs or Morgan Stanley. But don't feel too bad. At least you'd have enough wealth not to have to use Clarity Money.

Gurutard
Informer
Informer

Post by Gurutard »

Hollanderfan wrote:What the fuck is wrong with you kids? Hasn't anyone heard of Google? Hasn't anyone gone to the trouble to find out what Clarity Money is? What a shitshow this all is. Nothing marks a person as middle class more than being a subscriber to Clarity Money. It's just an app that low and moderate income people use to budget and track expenses. It helps you link accounts, set savings goals, manage subscriptions, categorize expenses, find the lowest lending rates, negotiate and consolidate credit card debt, and do all kinds of other things middle class people need to attend to. It can consolidate your spending INCLUDING REFINANCING and report that as money you've "spent" in the past day, week, month, or whatever. Does any of this sound like the kind of thing a "rich" person would need? Is this Charles' vaunted "financial advisor"? I can't believe I'm having to write all this. That screenshot showing monthly "spending" of more than $300,000 obviously isn't credit card spending since that's far outside Clarity's limits. It's likely debt consolidation, refinancing, or some other middle class financial shenanigans. I'm in a bad mood and need a gin and tonic. I'd hoped to go to Mutschmann's in Berlin before coming home but I had to cancel. Bad mood! By the way, Clarity Money was bought by Goldman Sachs for $100 million earlier this year. GS already had a similar operation called Marcus and Clarity is being merged into it. The Clarity name will eventually be phased out. I know a thing or two about GS since the man I fucked about four times a week for over 10 years is one of Goldman's principal lawyers in their European headquarters in London. I can get arrogant and pretentious at times, and this is one of those times. Remember that the entire Clarity operation sold for $100 million. Say you came to my firm with a net worth of $200 million and wanted representation. We'd turn you down. Chicken feed. Say your liquidity was $200 million. Nope, but we can refer you to someone at Goldman Sachs or Morgan Stanley. But don't feel too bad. At least you'd have enough wealth not to have to use Clarity Money.
Oh, well I certainly don't have 200 million. lol

Kumikarma
Talker
Talker

Post by Kumikarma »

I was too lazy to look up Clarity Money because I don’t believe a word he says. Thanks for the info

Wealthy people don’t drop name brands
They don’t post financial information on social media
Their homes are impeccably decorated with artwork on the walls.
They buy their lazy, good for nothing children their own condo so they don’t have to look at them.
New Yorkers summer in the Hamptons or Fire Island.

I know all this.

If he said Loubs one more time I was going to scream.

Gurutard
Informer
Informer

Post by Gurutard »

Kumikarma wrote:I was too lazy to look up Clarity Money because I don’t believe a word he says. Thanks for the info

Wealthy people don’t drop name brands
They don’t post financial information on social media
Their homes are impeccably decorated with artwork on the walls.
They buy their lazy, good for nothing children their own condo so they don’t have to look at them.
New Yorkers summer in the Hamptons or Fire Island.

I know all this.

If he said Loubs one more time I was going to scream.
Not all wealthy people have good taste or care about interior design or material things en generale. I know tons of people who live in 30 million dollar homes with La-z-boy furniture and stuff from Joss&Main...hence why I'm helping them now LOL However, rich people who live in New York certainly decorate pretty well. But to be frank, with the rise of online furniture shopping like OneKingsLane, Joss&Main, Wayfair, etc more and more people are just buying their furniture themselves, hell everyone just wants plain white modern furniture anyway, no need to hire a designer. Good taste is dying. The only way to keep it alive is to be a maximalist and eccentric and inspire other people to live better...very weird to say but true. You never hear about minimalists collections going for auction at Sothebys do you? That all being said, his family's apartment reflects THEIR taste. They clearly try hard to be seen as eclectic and serious. His mother loves fabric, so they hang uzbekistani caftans (or whatever it is) on their walls, she has something to do with laundry (textiles...) above their fireplace. Their dinnerware reflect their travels (Italy). Their furniture reflects their overall Fauxhemian attitude and general plainness. Its not badly designed but one can easily surmise there its a cheap family who doesn't care about appearances but has decent taste and to be honest, I can't imagine where they went wrong except for indifference. They destroyed him and continue to do so by acting like everything is ok. I do thing that the dam will break within the next year though...as a soothsayer.

Kumikarma
Talker
Talker

Post by Kumikarma »

How come he never did videos for all the Loubs, Loubs, Loubs, Loubs in his collection?

Gurutard
Informer
Informer

Post by Gurutard »

Kumikarma wrote:How come he never did videos for all the Loubs, Loubs, Loubs, Loubs in his collection?

Don't worry sis, as a soothsayer, a shoe collection video is being sharted out soon.

BTW, y'all never answered my philiososical question: Is it weird to eat a peanut butter sangwich immediately after taking a dump?

Post by Guest »

Nopeneverokay wrote:I think he just photoshopped that amount and then screenshot it. He’s good at editing photos right? This is Charles we are talking about. He used to send emails to himself and pretend they were coming from someone else.

His parents aren’t spending that much a month. They’re cheap as fuck. I don’t think they’re poor, but they live without their means. Nor would he get notifications on their spending. It doesn’t make sense because it’s not real.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner!

Do we realllllly think that Charles Gross, the person who tries to flex when they buy fucking SWEATPANTS FROM VICTORIA'S SECRET, would not make some "casual "Oh, this cheap ol' thing?" type of video flexing over buying anything that actually cost a lot?

He would be creaming his panties off, he'd be in such a rush to put it out on social media so that he could actually prove how wealthy he is (instead of just saying he is like he's done since the day he was born).

luxurylalaland
Learner
Learner

Post by luxurylalaland »

His over the top tirade about how hard it is on him to go to fancy restaurants with his family was also laughable. "I'd do anything for my family, even go out to dinner with them!" "We needed to make this reservation a month in advance!"

I can't remember the last time I saw him try SO HARD to convince everyone that watches him he and family are "NY Elite". Wonder where they went, Dig Inn? Shake Shack maybe?
Absolutely all information posted is public, found through Google, Facebook, and other public accounts. Absolutely nothing I post is secretly released or completely confidential private information; if I found it through Google, so can you.

Return to “Charles Gross”