Charles Gross: The Breakdown of a Broke, Aging Twink (Part 8

Caffeine
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles Gross: The Breakdown of a Broke, Aging Twink (Pa

Post by Caffeine »

Gross even if he didn't already have the whole diagnostic manual of behaviors was crazier than a nut attending a squirrels only party to give Cole the apartment key. You make a copy, you have pals strip the joint of anything valuable, you play dumb and you get a cut of everything they pawned or sold. Jewelry furs shoes computers everything.
Yet Charles blames Cole and us for fucking up. He'll get publicity for this for a while but soon the pump will run dry.
Not only you can manipulate people, Gross. Just sayin'
Ordinary riches can be stolen; real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.
Oscar Wilde

giajames
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by giajames »

What if Cole knew exactly who and what type of person Charlene was and this whole marriage was a sick joke he and his friends pulled on him?

From the stories/videos Charles is posting you can just tell he was not in on it. Unlike his rehab stunt where everything he has posted/said was very calculated and scripted. This time he’s all over the place and is truly fuming at what’s happened.

In on of his latest Instagram stories there is a video of him and some guy (Cole? Sorry it’s too damn early here in London). It’s so transparent that he is such an annoying human being. He tells him to stop filming him and Gross in his mega annoying voice (where did the post cold baritone voice go?) tells him “but you said I could film you I have it on video” (this is literally a 4 years old reaction right there). I guess not even his friends really like him.

And what’s with the financial notifications that he posted

ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gurutard
Informer
Informer

Post by Gurutard »

LOL is he trying to tell us he spent 311k this month? Palease. Its the first day of the month in any case...

Haakon
Debater
Debater

Post by Haakon »

Gurutard wrote:LOL is he trying to tell us he spent 311k this month? Palease. Its the first day of the month in any case...
He fabricated these "spending notices". He only did it because Cole said Charles lied about his income and is actually poor. We knew that already, but thanks Cole.

kikicoco
Informer
Informer

Post by kikicoco »

Gurutard wrote:LOL is he trying to tell us he spent 311k this month? Palease. Its the first day of the month in any case...

Wow, I didn’t know frozen mac and cheese cost that much!

kikicoco
Informer
Informer

Post by kikicoco »

How is it possible that he spent that amount? I tried to find if there are any apps that could fake the amount —couldnt find anything.

I’m starting to believe he gets rent by tenants straight into his account.

toxicGGposter
Informer
Informer

Post by toxicGGposter »

“$600 shoes might as well be free”? This is how teenagers envision rich people act like. His whole video was so snooty. Yes, how dare the restaurant worker do their job and check on their computer for a reservation. How dare they tell you the times available for a reservation. How dare the restaurant be popular enough for reservations being made weeks in advance. How dare my family be smart and make a restaurant reservation a month in advance FOR A NATIONAL HOLIDAY.

givemeabeat1
Informer
Informer

Post by givemeabeat1 »

charlene.jpg.png
May I direct your attention?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Charles claimed to have worn these $600+ shoes to a dinner. Correct me if I'm wrong, but those shoes look like they have never been worn outside. I have leather sole shoes, and even after one wear they arent still smooth like that. Hes very careful not to show the bottoms. But I managed to get some SS. Was Charles carried on a palanquin the whole night?
I imagine he bought them to show off only to return them later on.

No Charles, you cant catch a break when you keep lying and thinking the people who watch you are all stupid enough to believe said lies :roll:

shiznitz
Informer
Informer

Post by shiznitz »

This is interesting...in today's video comments.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

Nun4GretchenWieners wrote:No Charles, you cant catch a break when you keep lying and thinking the people who watch you are all stupid enough to believe said lies :roll:
This is fascinating. Is he unravelling? Or are people's comments so overwhelmingly pejorative that he is only faced with criticisms, now?
Careful, Charles! You're beginning to come apart at the seems.

luxurylalaland
Learner
Learner

Post by luxurylalaland »

lapiz wrote:“$600 shoes might as well be free”? This is how teenagers envision rich people act like. His whole video was so snooty. Yes, how dare the restaurant worker do their job and check on their computer for a reservation. How dare they tell you the times available for a reservation. How dare the restaurant be popular enough for reservations being made weeks in advance. How dare my family be smart and make a restaurant reservation a month in advance FOR A NATIONAL HOLIDAY.
What I find most hilarious about that comment is that Louboutin heels start at $675, didn't realize a whole $75 is what differentiates between cheap and expensive shoes!
Absolutely all information posted is public, found through Google, Facebook, and other public accounts. Absolutely nothing I post is secretly released or completely confidential private information; if I found it through Google, so can you.

Haakon
Debater
Debater

Post by Haakon »

luxurylalaland wrote:
lapiz wrote:“$600 shoes might as well be free”? This is how teenagers envision rich people act like. His whole video was so snooty. Yes, how dare the restaurant worker do their job and check on their computer for a reservation. How dare they tell you the times available for a reservation. How dare the restaurant be popular enough for reservations being made weeks in advance. How dare my family be smart and make a restaurant reservation a month in advance FOR A NATIONAL HOLIDAY.
What I find most hilarious about that comment is that Louboutin heels start at $675, didn't realize a whole $75 is what differentiates between cheap and expensive shoes!
When he's saying that he has a lot of high heels now, he looks down, supposedly into his shoe cabinet, and starts reeling off all the shoes he has by brand name. He says "Louboutin" six times. He's got that many pairs now? I wonder if we will get to see them all?

Nopeneverokay
Informer
Informer

Post by Nopeneverokay »

Yeah he has no idea how wealthy people live or act. Wealthy people still know $600 shoes are expensive, they don’t see the price and think “practically free”! Lol. They buy the shoes without a problem, it’s just not how they act.

Jeffrey store is like an institution for the fashion crowd in nyc. I think everyone knows about it. Of course he only knows because he saw Kendall photographed outside.

He knows as much about nyc as you’d see from a KUWTK nyc episode. I can’t believe he’s lived here his entire life.

linlin27
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by linlin27 »

He's definitely unraveling. People are seeing straight him and he's going off the deep end to prove he's rich. Like, who cares? Most knew he was lying anyway and liked him for his superficial content about bags and NYC. I'm not sure if he believes his own lies or if he's acting.

blablabeigesheep
Learner
Learner

Post by blablabeigesheep »

Ok, So I think Charles is a deeply severely disturbed individual who suffers serious mental health problems. I do find this Cole guy very very sociopathic and his going all out to torment another persons self esteem doesn’t sit well with me. Fair enough that he wants a divorce and is freaked out by Charles but to go to the extent of posting a vidio of him making out with his real Boyfriend is quite cold and cruel. I think Charles has met his match. Vile human beings, the lot of them!

Asuka
Talker
Talker

Post by Asuka »

Cole’s alleged boyfriend posted this:
8CD04E3E-F5C8-40A3-9DD0-C2ED5BC26DAD.jpeg
He’s also got a screen shot of Charlie’s video feed with all the wedding stuff a few tweets down, so he’s definitely a troll.

toxicGGposter
Informer
Informer

Post by toxicGGposter »

Ashlye Kyle has "exclusive statements" from Charles and Cole but it's nothing they haven't said already. Charles just says he made a mistake and something to the effect of, 'what people say about me says more about them than about me.' Cole was being an attention whore and contacted Ashlye first. :roll:

[youtube][/youtube]

Post by Guest »

blablabeigesheep wrote:Ok, So I think Charles is a deeply severely disturbed individual who suffers serious mental health problems. I do find this Cole guy very very sociopathic and his going all out to torment another persons self esteem doesn’t sit well with me. Fair enough that he wants a divorce and is freaked out by Charles but to go to the extent of posting a vidio of him making out with his real Boyfriend is quite cold and cruel. I think Charles has met his match. Vile human beings, the lot of them!

My thoughts exactly. Cole seems to be a narcissistic druggie desperate for attention. Sickening

Like attracts like

Gurutard
Informer
Informer

Post by Gurutard »

Haakon wrote:
He fabricated these "spending notices". He only did it because Cole said Charles lied about his income and is actually poor. We knew that already, but thanks Cole.

Listen, I have very expensive taste and even I would somewhat struggle to spend 311k in a month. (Maybe not leading up to Xmas but still). And I'm not just obsessed with clothes, I am equally as obsessive over furniture. Theres a rug in my cart for 45k and guess what that still leaves like 250k to go. Also, just because you have monayyyyy doesn't mean you need to waste it. I recently found a Balenciaga leopard faux fur opera coat being sold second hand for over 1000 dollars less than the ticket price. Still had the tags on and is still currently marked N at Barneys. I think I got it for 2800 and its originally 3600 or something. Do you know how many shoes I'd have to buy to spend 311k? Fucking impossible. I struggle to even find things that i like this season with its weirdo 80s extraness meets 90s minimalism. Theres no velvet this season. Theres few extravagant statement shoes. Theres an emerald necklace with my name on it at Barney's by Irene Neuwirth for 51k. You have to be extra to spend that much money and have a very good old money family that has that much liquid cash. Most people, wealthy or not don't have that much available, they have a black card which he definitely does not.

Also, recently became obsessed with a new shoe brand, Sies Marjan or something like that. Anyone ever heard of that? (I'm really into mules right now for whatever reason)

Return to “Charles Gross”