Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alwayshungry/Livia

Post by Wen1997 »

intotheohno95 wrote:
joyshandelete3 wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:30 am
If I had to rank the YTers from most rage-worthy to least, it'd be Stuff-ball/Erik (tied) > Nutty/Livia > Nate > Nick D > Mikey > Megan McC.
Because you mentioned it...
mean cheat day YTers.jpg
Here's the guys' version!
mean cheat day YTers male.jpg
Sorry for the crappy photoshop job. I'm not invested enough in these people to give them the satisfaction of cropping their faces more clean.
Brilliant! ImageImageImage you make my day.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

intotheohno95 wrote:
joyshandelete3 wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:30 am
If I had to rank the YTers from most rage-worthy to least, it'd be Stuff-ball/Erik (tied) > Nutty/Livia > Nate > Nick D > Mikey > Megan McC.
Because you mentioned it...

Sorry for the crappy photoshop job. I'm not invested enough in these people to give them the satisfaction of cropping their faces more clean.
LOL you absolutely nailed the guys! Erik is totally Regina George. And Nick D is definitely Karen.
For the ladies, I would have made Stuff-ball Regina, she's journaling in her burn book all the time.

Post by Guest »

joyshandelete3 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:46 am
intotheohno95 wrote: Because you mentioned it...

LOL you absolutely nailed the guys! Erik is totally Regina George. And Nick D is definitely Karen.
For the ladies, I would have made Stuff-ball Regina, she's journaling in her burn book all the time.
Thank you! Livia comes off to me as more Regina Georgey because she's done more cheat days than Stuffanie and has more of a bitchiness to her that's much more obvious. However the way Stuff goes all in is totally similar to how Regina gains weight in the latter half of the movie :lol:

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

I don't watch her videos but I stumbled across the latest one today...the unlimited fast food and boy is she looking gaunt. I know the camera packs on 10 pounds so I can't imagine what she's looking like in real life. Her eyes are very expressionless and her movements are very slow. It wouldn't surprise me if she is shaking before she gets food on her cheat day because her body must be struggling so hard from lack of food!

Rosebunny
Informer
Informer

Post by Rosebunny »

Man, Livia is still desperately inhaling a pizza even when it's her 3rd big meal of the day. I guess she knows another 6 days of extreme restriction are just around the corner. And also complaining about the dry brownies while already getting next piece ready to devour.

lokiofasgard
Learner
Learner

Post by lokiofasgard »

This video was painful to watch. She looked and seemed really malnourished.

Bottomlesspit
Learner
Learner

Post by Bottomlesspit »

Is it me or does she just look rail thin? I’ve seen “skinny” people before but her type of “skinny” just looks off.

emlamp10n
Debater
Debater

Post by emlamp10n »

Bottomlesspit wrote:

Is it me or does she just look rail thin? I’ve seen “skinny” people before but her type of “skinny” just looks off.
I feel like her head is disproportionately bigger than the rest of her body. It’s really off-putting. In my opinion, she’s just not naturally meant to be this skinny, it’s just a result of her horrible eating (or lack thereof) and her exercise regimen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bottomlesspit
Learner
Learner

Post by Bottomlesspit »

emlamp10n wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 11:13 am
Bottomlesspit wrote:

I feel like her head is disproportionately bigger than the rest of her body. It’s really off-putting. In my opinion, she’s just not naturally meant to be this skinny, it’s just a result of her horrible eating (or lack thereof) and her exercise regimen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah that makes sense. She does have a big head and I believe she’s fairly tall too. Definitely underweight. Her exercise and eating habits don’t help either.

I really wonder if she spits all that food out... because she’s getting even thinner during shelter in place.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

Her sense of dress is so weird...like a 12 year old boy. If I was trying to emaciate myself I'd at least rock clothes that flatter my thin body!

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

Her sense of dress is so weird...like a 12 year old boy. If I was trying to emaciate myself I'd at least rock clothes that flatter my thin body!

lokiofasgard
Learner
Learner

Post by lokiofasgard »

Anyone watched her latest video about following the Kardashian diet? I haven't yet but that's different from a cheat day, is she trying to branch out?

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

lokiofasgard wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:14 am
Anyone watched her latest video about following the Kardashian diet? I haven't yet but that's different from a cheat day, is she trying to branch out?
i watched it, it was fucking stupid. I think shes just trying to use celeb names to get views. She ate something like 1200 calories or bro food and said about 52x this was different from her usual diet b/c she doesn't eat so often but only eats twice per day. we know livia, you eat entire bags of lettuce for volume so you can compensate for your weekly cheat. :roll:

Rosebunny
Informer
Informer

Post by Rosebunny »

wilmadawn wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:03 am
lokiofasgard wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:14 am
i watched it, it was fucking stupid. I think shes just trying to use celeb names to get views. She ate something like 1200 calories or bro food and said about 52x this was different from her usual diet b/c she doesn't eat so often but only eats twice per day. we know livia, you eat entire bags of lettuce for volume so you can compensate for your weekly cheat. :roll:
TBH I was watching it thinking the Kardashian diet is probably healthier (read: less disordered) than Livia's everyday starvation diet.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

In her recent video there's a lot of people commenting about her swallowing issues and her constant cuts of when she's supposed to swallow food. She looks and acts sick throughout the entire video. In the middle of the video she mentions the fries were left out for an hour before she ate them on camera, it doesn't take a genius to work out they won't taste the same as when they were fresh!

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

In her recent video there's a lot of people commenting about her swallowing issues and her constant cuts of when she's supposed to swallow food. She looks and acts sick throughout the entire video. In the middle of the video she mentions the fries were left out for an hour before she ate them on camera, it doesn't take a genius to work out they won't taste the same as when they were fresh! TBH it doesn't look like she enjoyed any of it

Bibimon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bibimon »

She got called out by Greg Doucette
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rX6_PGJjDU

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

Bibimon wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:29 am
She got called out by Greg Doucette
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rX6_PGJjDU
i watched that video...i find it strange how she doesnt even bother to read or interact with her viewers on youtube, she doesn't even "heart" comments. IDK if shes actually chewing and spitting, I guess I'm torn on the issue. She starves herself all week for one single day so she could be actually eating this amount of food.

FoodGusher
Informer
Informer

Post by FoodGusher »

Daaamn, the comments under her new video.

She's so cancelled. Not gonna lie, was worth the wait.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Wtf is wrong with her...

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”