Wendy Loving Life

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wendy Loving Life

Post by tar »

No. I didn’t. I didn’t get over there until later last night.
I will go by and see if Flossy is available.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Hello Ladies! I am sorry that I have fallen down on the job a bit.
John Q Public on GB the new poster who called us trash among
other things is from: Johnson City, Tennessee.

Flossy just confirmed it. Or at least that is where she shows up.
Take from that what you will. :busted:

Post by Guest »

tar wrote:Hello Ladies! I am sorry that I have fallen down on the job a bit.
John Q Public on GB the new poster who called us trash among
other things is from: Johnson City, Tennessee.

Flossy just confirmed it. Or at least that is where she shows up.
Take from that what you will. :busted:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well, well, well. She pretty much outed herself when she said “bless your heart”. Only Southerners say that. :roll: All her references about crack and looking down on people who shop at DSW...ugh, she’s nuts.

Thanks, tar! <3 :tu:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I bet she has shopped at DSW. I have a few times when there was one in the city I was
living in. Who in the hell do these people think that they are? If there is a gorgeous shoe
anywhere I will buy it.
She talked about the 3 of them. Wendy can’t keep up with them. I don’t think she likes
Lux at all. When you put yourself on display some people are going to discuss you. Not
everyone is going to like you. Flossy asked me who to ban. I said nobody yet. I may change
Wendy’s name though. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

I actually like DSW! I’ve bought some nice Guccis there and a couple of dupes. TPF talks about the deals scored there all the time. She is just being a judgmental, pretentious psycho. :roll:

I don’t doubt she has shopped at DSW. Her vitriolic post irritated me because there was so much condescension and presumptuousness behind her words. Ugh, not that I ever had a high opinion of Lux, but her post makes me think even less towards her.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Her daughter even said she didn’t see the value in her purses.
She likes the cars. I think Lux and her husband came into money
later in life and Lux is trying to make the most of it. The buying
and selling of purses get on my nerves. Buy and keep unless
you hate it. These women get on my nerves. How many Chanel’s
has Lux bought, sold, re-bought and sold? Boring!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

The only thing is Johnson City is in Eastern TN. Brentwood, TN is in Middle TN.
I think that she was on a road trip or had her daughter do it. That’s the only
thing that’s in the back of my mind.

Post by Guest »

When I see someone buy and sell in excess, two things come to mind. You can’t afford what you have and you have a spending problem.

Now, I am definitely not rich, far from it. And yes, I will sell things I’m no longer using or loving. However, I usually keep my luxury pieces for a very long time. When I’m ready to sell something, I’ve had the item for at least a year—although in most cases I will sell items that I’ve had for much longer than that—and I’m not antsy to get what I paid for it. Nor am I planning to use whatever money I recoup from a sale to fund a new purchase. I guess if I were “rich”, I’d just give what I don’t use away, but I’m not and I’m greedy. :rofl:

I feel like this whole buying and selling cycle on YouTube brings out the ugly in people. We saw it in Wendy and now Lux. Not to mention it bastardizes the meaning of luxury in and of itself. While I believe that all women should be able to save up and buy what they want, it annoys me to see something so expensive and well-made not fully appreciated or valued after a few weeks or a couple months.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Yes, it seems like once they have something, it is on to the next big thing. I buy what I like. I enjoy
it like crazy. If someone in my family has commented on it I will give it to her. We are a very close
knit family. Otherwise, I usually keep my things as I tend to buy classics. I might sell to buy something.
Everyone does it. I don’t do it much. Lux and especially Wendy was doing it constantly to the point that
I don’t see how they could enjoy anything.

They are not luxury at all to me. Wendy has stopped YT for now but she still is on IG (I guess, IDK for sure).
Lux is everywhere. It is always look at me. You look, they show you what they bought, then they turn
around and sell it. Luxury all the way. I don’t think so.

Lucky Be
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lucky Be »

Little Ms Wackass Wendy finally uploaded a video!

apparently she's blaming all the death's in the past year or two for her disappearance from YT... She sees a therapist to deal with the strong emotions, blah blah blah....... 10 minutes of babbling....

She finally mentions the whole "bag drama" -sort of- in a roundabout way... without mentioning what really happened with the whole TPF Bag Incident... lol I know what happened, because I read about it here on GG (LOL); however, from her video, ya would never know that sale went sideways. At all. LOL :rofl:

She is trying to make us believe that she doesn't 'love' luxury anymore... That is the real reason she left YT- because
she's self reflecting, being gentle on herself... :roll:

Yep- she'll be back; to show off some little things (flash the apple watch here) she's purchased... Yep, she'll be back...

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

I knew she wouldn't be able to stay away for long.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She couldn’t stand it. She needs outside approval and validation. :roll:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She wants everyone to feel sorry for her watching that thread. Does she think she’s the only person that has
lost someone? Near the end she said she had problems on social media. All of that was self-inflicted. Doesn’t
she see that? At least she has a therapist.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

She's playing that sympathy card hard. She just wants folks to kiss her @ss and tell her to come back to YouTube. That way when she starts back up she'll be able to say she listed to her subbies and came back. She's full of sh!t!

Post by Guest »

What happened between Leo-lion and Wendy? They don't follow each other on IG.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Chichibangbang wrote: What happened between Leo-lion and Wendy? They don't follow each other on IG.
I think it was Luxe Purse Luv. Seems like both were "friends" with Leo and both were competing with each other trying to keep up with Leo's spending. Luxe "won" the pissing contest so her and Leo became BFF's.

p.s. I see Wendy has started YouTube again. She stayed away longer than I thought she would. Bet she still has the nasty attitude.

Post by Guest »

drogers4205 wrote:
Chichibangbang wrote: What happened between Leo-lion and Wendy? They don't follow each other on IG.
I think it was Luxe Purse Luv. Seems like both were "friends" with Leo and both were competing with each other trying to keep up with Leo's spending. Luxe "won" the pissing contest so her and Leo became BFF's.

p.s. I see Wendy has started YouTube again. She stayed away longer than I thought she would. Bet she still has the nasty attitude.
Thanks for the info. Sounds pretty high school :rofl:

Post by Guest »

I just caught up on this thread. I didn’t know Wendy had her own thread here until now. Wow, I didn’t know Lux was probably behind that mess.

I always got the feeling that Lux got in the middle of Wendy’s friendship with Linda. I don’t really care for Wendy per say but I do feel bad that her relationship with Linda has changed. I’m a little surprised by Linda because she strikes me as the most mature and well balanced of the 3 (other than her shopping addiction).

Anyway, with Wendy back at it again on YouTube I fully expect to see her start the cycle of buying and selling bags. I think she showed her true colors over the fiasco on tpf and gb and I will never look at her the same way again. Actually it started before that. Did anyone notice she privatized her IG?

Post by Guest »

Why did Wendy delete all her previous videos? She seems to be filming exactly the same things and the same format.

Post by Guest »

That’s a good question. I think she got upset about getting more criticism on her channel so she took her ball and went home. She’s very thin skinned and had a childish reaction. I don’t think she can handle it if it isn’t positive strokes all the time...jmo.

Return to “U-Z”