Madame One Dimension of House Cheap Extensions - Marzia#8

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Madame One Dimension of House Cheap Extensions - Marzia#

Post by kb925 »

Honeybees wrote:I used to watch marzia little now and then, but wasn't an active follower. Did she do something to her face or filters? She looks a bit different, and its not older. Or is it just me?
This has been discussed before, I'm not sure if it's been confirmed. I believe people think she gets lip fillers. She's had a nose job done for sure. I personally don't think she has lip fillers, I think she just over lines her lips. She changed her make up too...where she puts like pink under her eyes and above her cheekbones. It's odd.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

tig3rpaws
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by tig3rpaws »

kb925 wrote:
Honeybees wrote:I used to watch marzia little now and then, but wasn't an active follower. Did she do something to her face or filters? She looks a bit different, and its not older. Or is it just me?
This has been discussed before, I'm not sure if it's been confirmed. I believe people think she gets lip fillers. She's had a nose job done for sure. I personally don't think she has lip fillers, I think she just over lines her lips. She changed her make up too...where she puts like pink under her eyes and above her cheekbones. It's odd.

She ADMITTED getting lip fillers on her blog. It’s not a speculation.

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

kb925 wrote:Does Marzia have people who work with her?

I just can't see her working with people. She is probably a total bitch and the worst person to work for. Remember those videos she made with her best friend. She acts like a jerk and extremely bossy but not in a respectful way.

Maybe that's why things are always broken and poorly managed with things getting sent out. Does she try to do it all herself so she doesn't have to talk to the outside world?

The point of maì was that she wanted to do everything herself, without a team. She said that in a blogpost or a video, can´t remember, but she was not very happy to work with a team, now she does everything herself and just got and assistant.

Bedhair
Learner
Learner

Post by Bedhair »

She's a confusing being a content creator with an artist or artisan. There are artists who create content, too, but it's usually to market their art which they've already been trained to do. Marzia makes crafts and sells them as a kind of pantomime of what an artist does, but her product isn't really her pottery or jewelry, it's herself. No one would buy her shit if she was trying to sell it at a craft fair.

If she just realized that, and crafted an emotionally independent persona, she could hitch her wagon to Nazipie's fame and enjoyed the ride. She's a good, marketable girlfriend. It's lucrative and there is nothing wrong with that.

But I think she reads the accolades on her IG and thinks she's artistically talented, and then reads here and gets upset. She shouldn't be taking either personally! See her 15 minutes of fame for what they are and cash in.

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

This forum is so active and I thought it would barely receive postings after she quit Youtube. You guys are awesome, keep it coming :tu: :love2:

Guuuuurl
Informer
Informer

Post by Guuuuurl »

Bedhair wrote:If she just realized that, and crafted an emotionally independent persona, she could hitch her wagon to Nazipie's fame and enjoyed the ride.
Offtopic: LMFAO I love that, definitely using "Nazipie" from now on

Silver soul
Debater
Debater

Post by Silver soul »

Guuuuurl wrote:
Bedhair wrote:If she just realized that, and crafted an emotionally independent persona, she could hitch her wagon to Nazipie's fame and enjoyed the ride.
Offtopic: LMFAO I love that, definitely using "Nazipie" from now on
Next thread title,maybe? There must be something nice like "Nazipie:the art of scamming/manipulation" or "Nazipie:the ulimate guide for greedy people with no creativity " or idk something like that :D :| :D
Not today,Satan,not today!
English isn't my first language and my autocorrect likes to go crazy! #excusethetypos

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

^^
Might be wrong but I think Nazipie is referring to pewdiepie!

But I think it's getting pretty close to new thread time and your ideas are good! Something like: PlagiaismPieMarzia: 'Creative Soul' Sucker

(she basically admitted to copying by giving Myostery a shout-out and even though she quit youtube, 'CutiePieMarzia ft pewdiepie' is always going to be what she's known for and where her fans came from, so why not show that in the title?)

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Post by Macinapepe »

clod wrote: [youtube][/youtube]

In this one Felix seems particularly annoyed, especially when she asked "who is in control " in their relationship or when he says that he is the one to take care of her since she always seems sick :rofl:
Marzia cancelled her videos also because here and there you could see bits of how she's like in real life. She wanted to cancel what we have already seen of her and start fresh as an entrepreneur/dainty angel/creative soul.

I think in this one particularly it's clear she's the repressive "dictator" in the couple. Felix can only agree on what she says :? I kind of feel bad for him (if he wasn't a douche himself), I guess Marzia is the main reason why he vents out by bashing girls online :| he must have such a distort picture of how women and relationships work.

caprese
Debater
Debater

Post by caprese »

That video, wow. She seems to have a lot of defenses up that keep her from seeing herself clearly. There's a really quick bit at the end where it's like her mask slips off. Ik people think Felix is a jerk but I don't know... I think a nice person would maybe bring out a nicer side of him, he had a much sweeter vibe earlier on in their relationship and now it's like he's kinda dead inside :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Post by Macinapepe »

PurpleSweetPotato wrote: It’s a shame because I really had hope for her and have always wished the best for her. But her recent pricing on things is so gross. Especially because she knows her fans will pay the price to get a hold of her products.

I genuinely hope she can see her errors and fix them. I don’t think she is an awful, evil person. Just one that has let fame and fortune get into her head. Maybe she’ll change for the better, but as of now I’m just incredibly exhausted of her behavior.
Khorasson wrote: I'm really disappointed how Marzia's (online) personality developed.

I was sad when she suddenly ended her channel. It was to be expected some day, especially since she seemed to run out of content and passion for videos, but still it seemed kind of sudden, after she was talking so much about the wedding, asking people if they want to see more wedding content etc.

But it makes me even more sad to see what her remaining online content, Instagram, looks like. Sure, most of her pictures are nice and she is really photogenic, but the ig stories! Nothing but promotions.

Not sure if Instagram is supposed to be representation of her new path already like she announced after closing her YT channel, I really hope that was not it. Of course none of us knows how her daily life, but from what can be seen it doesn't look appealing to me in any way, despite all the money and opportunities. I hope she finds her happiness and motivation eventually for future things.

So well, thanks again for opening my eyes a bit. :/
Hi girls! <3

This disappointment is a common feeling between Marzia's fans. It's disheartening to see how she let down so many people that truly believed in her.
First they had the embarassing poor content before she quit, then all the fraud-ish products she sells (except the jewelry, but it's not her doing obviously :lol:), including the sub box; the "new path" and "I will distance myself from the internet" became....being an Instagram personality and doing ad after ad? opening pr boxes? sponsoring TEZENIS, a fast fashion brand, after she made the ethical clothing one of her flags in the recent years?

No wonder people come on GG.

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

If you read her IG bio, now it says she's CEO of the world essentially. She basically got what she needed from YouTube, which is a fan base and now she's selling overpriced shit to them.

Georgaina
Debater
Debater

Post by Georgaina »

Funny how her IG bio mentions things I like with emojis of a dog, plant, crayon and a camera, but no mention of pottery. Must be because she couldnt find a cute asthetic emoji for her “passion”. Nevermind reading and horror which she also claimed to be obsessed with.

Also that pottery photo has got to be one od the most staged photos ive ever seen. Who does pottery with their hair loose all the time, surely thats inconvenient? Never mind her hair looking that neat and tidy. Almost like she hasnt been doing work that day.
(I know she made it look good on purpose, but if i didnt know that i would just assume she was pretending to work because she risked getting her hair tangled and painted and her clothes dirth because she also wasnt wearing a cover over them. She even has to look like a princess when shes pretending to work.)

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Post by Macinapepe »

caprese wrote:That video, wow. She seems to have a lot of defenses up that keep her from seeing herself clearly. There's a really quick bit at the end where it's like her mask slips off. Ik people think Felix is a jerk but I don't know... I think a nice person would maybe bring out a nicer side of him, he had a much sweeter vibe earlier on in their relationship and now it's like he's kinda dead inside :?
That's true. He seemed a genuinely sweet person in the beginning, Marzia's shallow personality didn't help in bringing out the best of him. :|
If you google "manipulative girlfriend" and watch a random video of them together you can totally see the pattern.. :?

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Post by Macinapepe »

Sorry guys for double posting, but I saw this re-upload of one of the LA vlogs and... I mean, that was what she was good at. Like, really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfyc2noxwJU

Still pretty vapid content, still one side of the face shot, still extremely short, but enjoyable and simple, soothing to watch. She was even promoting her friend Daizo's prints (a real talented one, unlike her). I had nothing mean to say about this Marzia!

I agree with BedHair:
Bedhair wrote: Her product isn't really her pottery or jewelry, it's herself. She's a good, marketable girlfriend. It's lucrative and there is nothing wrong with that. See her 15 minutes of fame for what they are and cash in.
I was ok with her as long as I felt she was honest, all things considered (money, fame, being exposed because of PewDiePie with the consequent pressure). Then she started to be unbearably arrogant, pretended to be considered an artist, and lately she just became...so weird. If you look at her IG pictures, she smiles maybe in one with Felix, and the rest is this frozen pulling-lips-on-her-teeth fake face, it's always the same! :|

Looks aside - I just consider them yet other symptoms of what her life is now - what I can't absolutely stand is her dishonesty and pretentiousness.

That picture where she is fully groomed while """working""" :lol: oh come on Marzia, for f**k's sake :lol:

SmashedCupCake
Informer
Informer

Post by SmashedCupCake »

I really don’t want to judge peoples relationships as you never know how they are when theyre alone. (BUT I AM GONNA DO IT ANYWAY :D)
I agree that Felix was so different in the beginning and now he is so sarcastic and edgy. And maybe he just grew up and changed. But maybe his girlfriend has made him so cynical and sarcastic with her love for materialistic things. And lately Felix is really interested in buddhism. Marzia doesnt seem like a person who would think so deeply about life at all :’). Theyre actually a pretty weird match.
But then again, maybe people think the same about me and my boyfriend so you never know. Maybe Marzia just doesnt wanna share stuff like that :?

Georgaina
Debater
Debater

Post by Georgaina »

つき to the busted mess that is Marzia’s logo design:
I’m never gonna be able to get past this. Everytime I see the word Tsuki Im reminded of how Marzia made a brandname that will show up as different results until you attach her of felix name when you search for it and misspelled japanese on top.
Google says つきjust means luck but it was Marzia spelling out the kanji for somereason in pronunciation. I’m not even sure if that’s okay like that, seems as busted as the way she drew every single on of the symbols in her logo.

Edit: hang on, felix with buddhism? Bet that’s that hipster brand of buddhism that doesnt consider it a religion even though it is a religion and actual people follow it as a religion. If he buys a statue then you’ll know he’s one of the hipstery ones.

caprese
Debater
Debater

Post by caprese »

Edit: hang on, felix with buddhism? Bet that’s that hipster brand of buddhism that doesnt consider it a religion even though it is a religion and actual people follow it as a religion. If he buys a statue then you’ll know he’s one of the hipstery ones.
Actually, I know it's probably surprising for people that just know him as that-guy Pewdiepie, but he reads a lot, especially this past year, and during a recent book review showed that he does have an ongoing, pretty well-developed interest in eastern religion (although you're kinda right in that he's not so much into the religious aspects as the philosophical, but I wouldn't describe it as quite that shallow hipster-brand stuff you mentioned... though I do know what you mean).

Listening to him go into detail about the books he's into is really interesting tbh, he seems to ACTUALLY be into the shit he talks about whereas Marzia has kind of a shallow interest in all kinds of cutesy stuff (that she eventually drops).
Last edited by caprese on Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

SmashedCupCake
Informer
Informer

Post by SmashedCupCake »

He said it in a few videos. It’s not like he is a full-on follower of Buddhism lol but he has read a few books about it and stuff.

Georgaina
Debater
Debater

Post by Georgaina »

ChibiAngel wrote:
Georgaina wrote:つき to the busted mess that is Marzia’s logo design:
I’m never gonna be able to get past this. Everytime I see the word Tsuki Im reminded of how Marzia made a brandname that will show up as different results until you attach her of felix name when you search for it and misspelled japanese on top.
Google says つきjust means luck but it was Marzia spelling out the kanji for somereason in pronunciation. I’m not even sure if that’s okay like that, seems as busted as the way she drew every single on of the symbols in her logo.

Would just like to point out that the "little statue" of the Buddha is a focus-point during meditation (which is why some people meditate in front of it) and they also symbolically give thanks to the Buddha. (Buddha the teacher who the statue represents...not the statue itself.)
I meant the other one that you’re not supposed to buy that people seem to often think is buddha but actually isn’t, usually also one that isn’t sitting in the usual position. I forgot the name of it unfortunately. Also I believe statues of just Buddha’s head arent used, and definitely not for decoration.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”