BotoxTV- Part 8

lillemy01
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BotoxTV- Part 8

Post by lillemy01 »

When you are pregnant you are not allowed to get lip injections the same while nursing! So wonder how her lips will
Look after giving birth

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I got an item of clothing from Marste and it's just the same quality as the clothing I get from Evans or Simply Be. There's nothing remarkable about the material ...............
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

ANGELMAMMA
Informer
Informer

Post by ANGELMAMMA »

OK, I know I haven't been here in ages, except to say that Marlena's salt and pepper roots are showing. (Can't dye hair while pg.)

Anyway, I realize I know NOTHING about her husband.

Name?
Age?
Ethnicity?
Job?
How did they meet? Where did they meet?
Does Marlena wear an engagement/wedding ring?
Is her mom going to take care of the baby? (I think mom likes Sacramento weather better!)

THANKS GGers!!!

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

All I know is that he’s young and was her Uber driver.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

and didn't someone say he's sri lankan?
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Worksmerk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Worksmerk »

ANGELMAMMA wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:06 pm
OK, I know I haven't been here in ages, except to say that Marlena's salt and pepper roots are showing. (Can't dye hair while pg.)

Name?
Age?
Ethnicity?
Job?
Is her mom going to take care of the baby? (I think mom likes Sacramento weather better!)

THANKS GGers!!!
I think he goes by AD
He’s in his late 20’s early 30’s
He is an Uber driver that Marlena and Cocoabear used while they lived in LA, they started a fling while Cocoabear was traveling while working for makeupgeek at the time. She denies it and pins cheating on him, he ultimately discovered the infidelity and separated from her, he moved back up to Sacramento to pursue another career and to prepare for the legal battle with the divorce from her that is still ongoing because she’s withholding money that is legally owed to him. She is a bitter, spiteful and malicious person that puts on a happy face but hides her true self that is very vindictive and conniving. She made a falsified YouTube video about how she survived abuse but didn’t name any name’s because of the impending lawsuits, she’s on the edge of bankruptcy so she’s trying to generate other forms of revenue because her rebrand has suffered as well as her clothing line. She’s trying to distract her followers from the true drama queen she is by playing the victim role that she typically plays but she’s exposed her true self by feuding with other YouTube beauty influencers, she has changed from the person she was when she first started in makeup and I refuse to support such a negative, manipulative person! She’s dragged her Mom to every city that she’s lived in because of guy’s that Marlena has desperately chased, starting with Michigan then back to California (where they are both from) and now Washington. Yes, her Mom hates being in Washington because of the weather and because of having to uproot from California again because of a man that Marlena is delusional about. This woman is utterly sad!

Worksmerk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Worksmerk »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:39 pm
and didn't someone say he's sri lankan?
Yep, he’s either East Indian with a hindu religion or Sri Lankan

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

Worksmerk wrote:
ANGELMAMMA wrote:

Name?
Age?
Ethnicity?
Job?

THANKS GGers!!!
I think he goes by AD
He is an Uber driver that Marlena and Cocoabear used while they lived in LA, they started a fling while Cocoabear was traveling while working for makeupgeek at the time. She denies it and pins cheating on him, he ultimately discovered the infidelity and separated from her, he moved back up to Sacramento to pursue another career and to prepare for the legal battle with the divorce from her that is still ongoing because she’s withholding money that is legally owed to him. She is a bitter, spiteful and malicious person that puts on a happy face but hides her true self that is very vindictive and conniving. She made a falsified YouTube video about how she survived abuse but didn’t name any name’s because of the impending lawsuits, she’s on the edge of bankruptcy so she’s trying to generate other forms of revenue because her rebrand has suffered as well as her clothing line. She’s trying to distract her followers from the true drama queen she is by playing the victim role that she typically plays but she’s exposed her true self by feuding with other YouTube beauty influencers, she has changed from the person she was when she first started in makeup and I refuse to support such a negative, manipulative person! She’s dragged her Mom to every city that she’s lived in because of guy’s that Marlena has desperately chased, starting with Michigan then back to California (where they are both from) and now Washington. Yes, her Mom hates being in Washington because of the weather and because of having to uproot from California again because of a man that Marlena is delusional about. This woman is utterly sad!
Where is this info coming from?? Ive heard that cocoa bear was cheating and actually had a family on the side that Marlena found out about.

Worksmerk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Worksmerk »

Allaboutthetea wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:05 pm
Worksmerk wrote:
ANGELMAMMA wrote:

Name?
Age?
Ethnicity?
Job?

THANKS GGers!!!
I think he goes by AD
Where is this info coming from?? Ive heard that cocoa bear was cheating and actually had a family on the side that Marlena found out about.
Cocoabear having another family was a far reaching rumor, he doesn’t have any kids and he was never married to anyone other then Marlena. He never cheated on her, he was faithful to his marriage. Marlena was the one who cheated with the guy she is with now, there marriage was a decent one until The business, traveling and Marlena’s fake YouTube persona, poor physical and mental health and excessive overspending took a massive toll on the marriage and huge financial toll on the business that it ended, but Marlena doesn’t want the truth to come out in fears that it would in fact damage what’s left of her fragile brand. She brought makeupgeek as well as her marriage to ruins, and she will chase her young baby daddy off too. She’s mental!

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

Worksmerk wrote:
Allaboutthetea wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:05 pm
Worksmerk wrote:
ANGELMAMMA wrote:

Name?
Age?
Ethnicity?
Job?

THANKS GGers!!!
I think he goes by AD
Cocoabear having another family was a far reaching rumor, he doesn’t have any kids and he was never married to anyone other then Marlena. He never cheated on her, he was faithful to his marriage. Marlena was the one who cheated with the guy she is with now, there marriage was a decent one until The business, traveling and Marlena’s fake YouTube persona, poor physical and mental health and excessive overspending took a massive toll on the marriage and huge financial toll on the business that it ended, but Marlena doesn’t want the truth to come out in fears that it would in fact damage what’s left of her fragile brand. She brought makeupgeek as well as her marriage to ruins, and she will chase her young baby daddy off too. She’s mental!
Do you know them personally?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

AllieX wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:54 am
ANGELMAMMA wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:49 pm
I realized that there are two sides to every story, and I want to acknowledge the people that agree that Marlena isn't obligated to hide her belly just because I don't like it!!

One of my friends thinks that Marlena did IVF with a donor egg. I think that is a good approach for a 40 year old, because her eggs are also 40. The statistics show that there are many more things that can go wrong (like Down's Syndrome) after 35. Oh well. A new baby brings lots of joy. Where is her husband from? I don't even know his name!!

Does anyone else think Marlena will want to return to CA for better weather? Does her mom live with her in Seattle? I am behind the times.
It somewhat irks me that the society makes a big deal out of the heightened Down syndrome risk for the children of older women, yet doesn’t speak a word about the fact that increase in father’s age is correlated to the increase in the risk of developing schizophrenia. Once again women are pulling the short straw in the case of social narratives in this world that is perfectly equal and doesn’t need feminism anymore, at all.

ok we get it you have a personal issue with the xy chromosome

Broodwich
Informer
Informer

Post by Broodwich »

I got an email from MUG blaming their late shipping on COVID. Ok maybe now. But certainly not back in February when I placed my order. Trying to use a timely situation as a convenient excuse.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

Worksmerk wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:05 pm
ANGELMAMMA wrote:

Name?
Age?
Ethnicity?
Job?

THANKS GGers!!!
I think he goes by AD
I know there's no "proof" but after following Marlena for years, this sounds like the only truth. It feels right.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

dude, that's some tea... and honestly, if you've watched marlena since the beginning... it feels very right.

he never once bashed her at all, never said a word. but she took him to task over some vicious and cruel rumor she started. you can find their divorce information online...

i'm curious if any of her products come from china, but have the made in usa label
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Broodwich wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:08 am
I got an email from MUG blaming their late shipping on COVID. Ok maybe now. But certainly not back in February when I placed my order. Trying to use a timely situation as a convenient excuse.

Yeah, mine took weeks and when I ordered it said 1-3 days TAT. Certainly took my $ right away though.
How long before this rebranding flops?
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Broodwich
Informer
Informer

Post by Broodwich »

MissDelusional wrote:
Broodwich wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:08 am

Yeah, mine took weeks and when I ordered it said 1-3 days TAT. Certainly took my $ right away though.
How long before this rebranding flops?
I think they certainly got a small boost to keep things running but not nearly what they were hoping for. If they don't have anything exciting to share in the near future who knows.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

marste and her new business will fold and she'll have to put them back into mug

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

her baboon lips just keep looking larger. how does that work?

Kittygalorex
Informer
Informer

Post by Kittygalorex »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:28 pm
her baboon lips just keep looking larger. how does that work?
I just saw her stories and they look horrible. All she ever does is complain, complain and complain. Complaining how her fat back hurts and she can’t do the simplest things like blow drying her hair. She’s so damn annoying.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

The bitch in me said "you mean your original face?"Image

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Return to “MakeupGeekTV”