PiigStySparkles (Part 51)

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiigStySparkles (Part 51)

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Here4TheTea2 wrote:I still cannot get over how this bitch wears a little tiny sweater with her bear neck showing. It is not warm enough here for that. I am cold even in a warm winter jacket.
She so obsessed with looking sexy, that she thinks everything has to be skin tight. But, she's also too dim to understand shoving yourself in something too small, vs fitted. She's also too obsessed with image, and looking cool, that she doesn't care about winter jackets. It's the same thing every year. They both wear hoodies, when it's -40, and complain. It's so funny, that's she's so into being a ~voluptuous sexxxii bombshell~, yet she ALWAYS looks like a giant gross slob mess, with ill-fitting clothing.

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

Wow, haven't signed in here in forever. I just started to follow Sam again and Jesus Christ, she's gotten so much worse. I am actually very concerned for her mental health. I do not mean that in a nasty, arm chair diagnostic way, I genuinely am. She is not well in her head. The plastic surgery addiction, social isolation, odd behavior has gotten so much more severe. The woman is obsessed with her body and these butt surgeries look ridiculous on her.

Getting her teeth fixed was the only thing she actually needed. If she wanted a high, tighter butt she should have busted ass at the gym instead of going in for these body deforming surgeries. The lip injections make her look like a fish, what a bad choice. She has aged pretty badly under her eyes (not her fault, just genetics and the clock ticking) and I'm surprised she hasn't gotten fillers there. Really the only thing the woman needed as far as her looks was dental help, under eye fillers and to take care of her skin. Christ.

scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by scamdalous »

white trash sparkles wrote:Wow, haven't signed in here in forever. I just started to follow Sam again and Jesus Christ, she's gotten so much worse. I am actually very concerned for her mental health. I do not mean that in a nasty, arm chair diagnostic way, I genuinely am. She is not well in her head. The plastic surgery addiction, social isolation, odd behavior has gotten so much more severe. The woman is obsessed with her body and these butt surgeries look ridiculous on her.
And that sums up “piinksparkles” in 2018.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

I can't stand her whining about the cold while wearing a thin children's sweatshirt, Walmart boots and Walmart leggings. you live in Canada why do you not own a good winter coat?
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

I can't believe how this wanting to get this body and style of Kim Kardashian/Kylie Jenner obsession grew for Sam. It was just beginning the last time I checked in on her two years ago, now she's deep in it. Sam you are never going to look like these women. And the Butt implant is not flattering on your body type. I think this is really just a symptom of a loss of her identity (her original style) and the unhappiness in her life. Still off and on with Dahlton (Sic?), friendless, Youtubing without a real job or purpose and going nowhere in life. She will spend every bit of money she has made (and it isn't exactly that much) until she has nothing left.

I still think she's being abused by D-Crap. I have thought this for years. Her life spiraled down when she got involved with this turd. I am guessing most of the abuse is emotional and financial.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Still sitting on the same side of the booth together. You can totally tell that douche is so over her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

I love their pathetic attempt at clickbait videos. they wanna go viral so bad

also,I dont agree w douche abusing her. I mean, at the beginning her very clearly loved her and cared about her, and it was at this time that she started to cut herself off from all outside ties. whe was outgoing and had tons if friends when she was w randy and he was clearly a pos (you could tell by the tone her used w her and the way he spoke to her that he was abusive). I feel her regression from socializing is just a result of either her age(too lazy to keep it up) or the fact that people caught on to her being a pos. probably both, too lazy to keep up pretending not to be a pos. but she definitely did not put effort into her friendship which has resulted in her losing all if them,too lazy to stay in school or work and make friends. I think she chose to seclude herself which is not dahltyns lifestyle and as a result SHE became controlling. I mean, she admits she texts multiple times impatiently awaiting an answer when she knows hes busy. I think her controlling nature made him irritable and mean towards him, but if anyone is abusive, to me it's either her or she started it and now they're mutually shitty. shes too lazy to get another man (she said this on twitter) and hes too happy living rent free and maybe a teeny tiny part of him doesnt wanna hurt her. likely just waiting for someone better to come along tho

goodbyekitty
Debater
Debater

Post by goodbyekitty »

wtf was their new vlog? buying a bunch of fake snow from the dollar store and making a huge mess in their bedroom?
i bet that all went straight into the garbage, another wasteful thing to add to her list of being carelessly wasteful for no reason.

she has way too much time on her hands. like who even has time for that

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

Watching today's vlog.. gonna comment while watching:

I absolutely cannot stand when she includes Call of Duty clips because we all know she's absolutely ass at the game and just wants to be cool.

1:09-1:13 was horrific.

Next she talks about how her hair is greasy but it's "actually not" because she isn't allowed to wash her hair for 72 hours after bleaching??? It looks like it stinks and it's literally STUCK to the top of her head. I've gone blonde before and my hairdresser never told me not to wash it for 3 entire days. Also, even if she did, I'd still take a shower or a bath. We all know Sam hasn't showered at all. She's also bragging about wearing a kids sweatshirt from kiDs fOotLoCkEr.

I don't know why she talks like a baby to Dahltyn. "Ohkay, well I am in the truck naaoooww" why did she even call him to tell him that? The entire phone call was "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" and that. Wtf.

Her makeup today is extra bad. Idk if it's the spiderleg lashes or what.

I wonder who's cigarette pack that was. I'm still convinced Sam smokes like a chimney.

Their bedroom is disgusting. Clothes all over the floor and shit everywhere. Also, "changing the bedding" in her eyes is putting a new duvet on. I can't get over how stringy and greasy her hair is!!! Yuck.

Sam: It's a winder wonderland!!!!
Dahltyn: It's fucking towels on the ground. :rofl:

Of COURSE they sit on the same side of the booth at Montana's.

Okay, it's done. I'm done.

Random27
Informer
Informer

Post by Random27 »

I don’t understand why she would decorate the floor and the bed :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I say it every winter, but I will never understand why they bitch bitch bitch about it being cold, yet never wear fucking jackets...

Yeah that's smart - put that fake snow shit everywhere so that the cats WHO EAT EVERYTHING will eat it and get sick. Even dipshit pointed out that they were going to eat it :rofl:

DracoMalfoy
Informer
Informer

Post by DracoMalfoy »

Scams plastic surgeon would be involved in a scandal. :rofl:

https://youtu.be/AaCcDWWMEfw

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

Idk if Sam has any mental problems. I think it's the way she was raised by her mom. Whenever she wants something, she needs to get it immediately - she doesn't want to work for it. When she was obsessed with Hello Kitty, she bought every little thing she came across. Same with her Amy Winehouse obsession. She isolated herself from her friends because she was obsessed with being in a relationship which (for her) means that you have to be around your S.O. 24/7. And I really blame her mom for all that. Didn't they both lie to her dad about why Sam left (was kicked out) school? Yeah, her mom failed completely.

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

Also, sorry for DP but I'm just watching some vlogs and sorry, but her tits look so disgusting in those XS XMAS shirts. They look so huge and you can tell that the shirts are way too small in the shoulder/boob area.
And seriously. She gets mad at him for putting up a pool in her living room but she does a huge mess in their bedroom. Imagine coming home from work and this is what you have to put up with every single day. Instead of a girlfriend that makes you dinner (and since she's at home all the time, I'd expect her to), you come home to this unwashed mess that has been watching Netflix all day. Poor guy.

Edit: ohhh I hate it when she says something and then stops for a second and says "why did I just said it? AHAHAHAH". It's like she wants to point out how weird and funny she is. You're not, Sam. You're as basic as they come.

spidergoat
Talker
Talker

Post by spidergoat »

I don't know about her mom failing. I guess it would be easy to blame her mom but what about her dad? What if her father was a strong Male role model for her when she was young, would she end up this codependent and insecure? I think saying her mom failed is victimizing sam, which she isn't at all. If she's victim to anything it's her own selfishness and inability to seek help.
She definitely needs help and I really don't think it's fair to blame the mom and dad.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Her tiny mind probably thought it was a cute idea to trash their bedroom because she was jealous how much attention dahltyn got for his "lake in the house" prank :roll:

She saw her cuties were genuinely tickled by what him and his friend did. And she got jealous! And it has been eating away at her since! So she thought she'd do the same but in her empty head thought her way would be "bigger and better" :roll: however failed miserably! :FU:

His prank was dumb enough! It didn't need doing again FFS! She really does have too much time on her hands! And is mentally unwell! SMH
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I feel like her parents spoiled her and that's why she is the way she is (or at least a big part of the reason why). But her mom seems very frugal - she always points out or talks about things she wants to buy but never gets them for herself. And then Sam swoops in and either buys it for herself (like that mascara lmao) or buys it for her to show what a generous daughter she is. I sometimes wonder if Roxy does that just because she KNOWS Sam will buy it for her and then she doesn't have to spend her own money :rofl:

spidergoat
Talker
Talker

Post by spidergoat »

She probably learned how to manipulate from her mother and of course she was spoiled, but she's 30. She is responsible for her own growth and development and has been for a while now.
She's been "on her own" longer than their influence.

I see where you're coming from though. It's easy to victimize her because she's such a pathetic human, who would actually want to live this way?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

RockRollCrossie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RockRollCrossie »

I felt a little bit bad for her during her "I can't believe people actually got the backpack this time" video.
but then she started fake crying and got so emooooush that it reminded me how fake she is. do we think she had to reach a certain quota on the backpacks or was it just "pre order until now and then we produce as much as she has sold" as I can't really see her selling more than maybe 100 of those?

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

that winter wonderland prank to me seemed like the dollar store version of Jenna marbles pranking Julien by making an early Christmas a couple years ago. except Jenna's was somewhat funny and entertaining and sams wasn't.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Return to “PiinkSparkles”