Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HelloCamelToe-ber: Sizing Down & Busting Out Part 6

Post by SillySausage »

Get that thigh gap you've always wanted with Bloated Bitches inactive wear

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

I kept staring at her arm pits during this bit. She seems to have dirty armpits often..i thought maybe she has a mole or something but when she said they were ready to go the spot was gone.

Also some of her old videos popped up and I miss old suz even 11 months ago old suz.
Whatever it is - whether it's lint or dirt and self-tanner or whatever - she should be more conscious of herself. She could have left that bit out of the vlog so as not to embarrass herself.

But then again, maybe she put it in so people would talk about her vlog. ;) ;) ;)
jfc are we all supposed to be ashamed of our armpits now? :roll:
Why do you say that? Noone is shaming her for her armpits.

We are disgusted by her sloppy appearance and bad hygiene, with her self tanner stains and bits of lint under her arms.

sorrahabera
Talker
Talker

Post by sorrahabera »

I bet all my money on the word BOSSY for the b. OMG if it's that I'm going to cringe so much I'll die. If it's a BOSSY merch she is going to get a big kick in the teeth, because nobody is going to buy that.

Zuma100
Learner
Learner

Post by Zuma100 »

There’s a bossystoreuk on insta with the same font & followed by Kate lavie, so I think you’re right!

smitten258
Debater
Debater

Post by smitten258 »

Oh dear god... brace yourself!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

sorrahabera
Talker
Talker

Post by sorrahabera »

Is there a way to see the stats/activity of a youtube channel? I think someone showed sue's channel activity regarding subscribers and views but cant find it :/

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

sorrahabera wrote:Is there a way to see the stats/activity of a youtube channel? I think someone showed sue's channel activity regarding subscribers and views but cant find it :/
Here you go. The website is called socialblade
https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/he ... rxo/videos

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

This is indeed it! Vic, the twins, etc are following this account, which is following all sorts of Gleamers!
Lord have mercy on us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

sorrahabera
Talker
Talker

Post by sorrahabera »

hc1146 wrote:OMG, her tweet about “this is why I didn’t get married” in regards to Cardi B’s ex being eligible for half her fortune.

I wasn’t aware Josh had asked her? Will anybody ever ask her? Also, this is the guy who did all her editing for years. What an ungrateful little cow. Sure he probably made less, but there is no way she would have kept up her consistent upload schedule without an on-hand editor. Also, what a way to indirect her first love. In my impression, he might not have given her the life she wanted, but he treated her nicely and kindly. He was a big part in her channel taking off and to indirect him as saying she’s glad they weren’t married since now she might have to give him some of her money..... Sue, I doubt he’d take it. He has a girlfriend who he seems happy with, and you are crying eating macdonalds living the trash life.
-----WARNING: RANT INCOMING---------
I wish Sue could get a pretty personality by eating all the makeup she buys. I feel so sorry for Josh, having spend 11 years (i think) putting up with this ungrateful brat. I mean, I don't know the back story or what kind of person Josh is, I'm sure he's no saint. But I've had shitty boyfriends and I would never think of shaming them like that in front of everyone, that is just trashy and disrespectful. If you really move on, you don't go throwing shade. She thinks she sounds so cool with that "i dont need a bf" attitude. Sure, babe, im all up for people being whoever they want to be and feminist and blablabla but in my opinion, at least you gotta be a decent human being. If she is happy lying about her weight, height, "natural" tan and eating pizza 24/7, hurray for you, It pleases me that you are happy living that life. But a lot of people watch you, and you influence young people. It's not okay to talk like that about other people. RANT OVER :lol:
PowderGirl wrote:
sorrahabera wrote:Is there a way to see the stats/activity of a youtube channel? I think someone showed sue's channel activity regarding subscribers and views but cant find it :/
Here you go. The website is called socialblade
https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/he ... rxo/videos
Thanks so much!!!!! <3

Intrepidtraveller
Talker
Talker

Post by Intrepidtraveller »

I find it weird that @bossystoreuk follows Alix? If you've fallen out so badly you "don't want to talk about it" why would you follow them with your new venture?
Or is that a Gleambot following people for the account possibly?Image

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Sarahsnightmare
Debater
Debater

Post by Sarahsnightmare »

Intrepidtraveller wrote:I find it weird that @bossystoreuk follows Alix? If you've fallen out so badly you "don't want to talk about it" why would you follow them with your new venture?

Maybe this was before the falling out and someone forgot to check this account?

Cant believe Suz is going to officially kill the word bossy this year

Intrepidtraveller
Talker
Talker

Post by Intrepidtraveller »

Sarahsnightmare wrote:
Intrepidtraveller wrote:I find it weird that @bossystoreuk follows Alix? If you've fallen out so badly you "don't want to talk about it" why would you follow them with your new venture?

Maybe this was before the falling out and someone forgot to check this account?

Cant believe Suz is going to officially kill the word bossy this year
Yeah possibly! I dread to think what junk she is coming out with

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

Intrepidtraveller wrote: Yeah possibly! I dread to think what junk she is coming out with

Well we know for sure she won’t come out with any kind of pants lol

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

boSsy hoodies and cycling shorts!?! or motivation monday boSsy quoted t-shirts/ makeup pouches:
- if someone tells you to clean your house, say no.
- 100% grease on my sheets
- everyone can have a thigh gap if your stance is wide enough. dream big.
- sideways sue is slim and sassy

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

What a stupid name. When women are trying to move away from being called bossy, rather be called assertive and determined, when bossy is a diminishing sexist adjective used to remind us that we aren’t meant to be Bosses, she takes a step backwards and launches a merch for 12 year olds stuck in 1990s.

Cinnamon roll
Talker
Talker

Post by Cinnamon roll »

Maybe Alix blocked Sue’s ass, but she still wants to keep up with her ex friend?

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Gossgrl wrote:
Sarahsnightmare wrote:Seems like she's coming out with something called b seven.

My money is on cheap stretchy club wear you can wear for your 10am and 3pm McDonald's run
I don't think it's actually "b seven," I think the 7 is a countdown. She said in her vlog that it will be announced in 7 days, so that's my guess. I also noticed that her last name is 7 letters long and starts with a b, so I wonder if she'll "release" 1 letter per day. My money is on either a Mac lipstick collab (I doubt it, but lots of people do them) or a jewelry collab. Maybe personal merch? Though that would be tragic lol
Yep, it's a countdown indeed.
Brace yourselves for Bossy branded leopard print mini skirts, snake print micro shorts, crop tops and mini dresses aka jumpers. ImageImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

kurkuma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kurkuma »

Wow, there are some great detectives on here. Good job! :tu:
That "bossy" Instagram... You really can't make things like that up, can you? I'm also guessing it's her own merch. Cosy casual "bossy" jumpers, t-shirts, tote bags and stuff like that...

And by the way: Her new Vlogmas video is called "Come Shopping with me" just like Alix's Vlogmas part 2. I know "Come shopping with me" is not the most unusual title for a vlog, however it still seems like she copied Alix.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Imagine having your life since you were a teenager and into your 20s, revolve around a guy...... then when you finally break up, your new personality revolves entirely around the breakup and proving how much you don't give a fuck and are a bad bitch? Instead of, idk, trying to heal and grow and do good work while you move on for your own sake and own identity?

Like this past year she is singularly OBSESSED with being ANY adjective that is NOT sensitive, vulnerable, or heartbroken. In that sense, she continues to obsess over her ex, her past life, everything that hurts her, instead of being an honest and real person. This 'bossy' venture is another thing to add to her post-breakup wilding out to look back on in a few years and cringe.

ga7ba
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ga7ba »

SillySausage wrote:Get that thigh gap you've always wanted with Bloated Bitches inactive wear
dead at Bloated Bitches :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “HelloOctoberxo”