HelloCamelToe-ber: Sizing Down & Busting Out Part 6

Booty Guru
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HelloCamelToe-ber: Sizing Down & Busting Out Part 6

Post by Booty Guru »

This showed up on my Facebook newsfeed and my first thought was Sue.

https://www.revelist.com/internet/influ ... examples/1

QueenDecember
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenDecember »

rustandust wrote: - everyone can have a thigh gap if your stance is wide enough. dream big
ImageImageImageImageImage

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Sneak peek of Sue's upcoming fashion line. Only comes in sizes xs and s, obvs. Image

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

meg1912 wrote:Sneak peek of Sue's upcoming fashion line. Only comes in sizes xs and s, obvs. Image

well it says a lot about suze.. considering i had 0 trouble believing this :? :rofl:
BANNED

:hugs:

IJustD0ntUnderstand
Informer
Informer

Post by IJustD0ntUnderstand »

kurkuma wrote: And by the way: Her new Vlogmas video is called "Come Shopping with me" just like Alix's Vlogmas part 2. I know "Come shopping with me" is not the most unusual title for a vlog, however it still seems like she copied Alix.

I 100% think shes copying alix. I know that come of the things she's doing are pretty ordinary but the timing just seems weird af to me. Neither of them have done a "come shopping with me" in forever and then alix posts one a susie immediately follows. Then in Alix's video shes talking about taking a trip to winter wonderland (i think that's what its called, im in the US) and the NEXT video susie is saying she hasn't been there yet and that she's going super soon.

This girl is so unoriginal i can't. Like i understand these things could just be coincidences but it doesn't seem like that to me. Susie seems like the type of person to always have to 1-Up people (as in try to outshine them or do something first)

SIDE NOTE: Does anyone else think susie's obsession with Ariana Grande is annoying af and kind of weird. Susie treats her like she's her role model but susie is like 3 years older than Ariana. Also, susie acts like her life is some how comparable to Ariana's and its really not. at all. She lost a FIANCE you lost a boyfriend, her EX DIED and your play toy moved on. Like STFU susie. And stop trying to copy everything she does its weird. You're nearly 30 knock it off.

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

I think it is extremely embarrassing that Suzie is almost in her 30s and is acting like a spoilt 15 year old STILL going through her break up?
Does she not realise that all these "bad bi*tch" quotes make her look pathetic, unprofessional and most of all, the exact opposite of what she is trying to prove she is? All the sad attempts and digs at her ex boyfriend are a sad indication that she has not moved on, she is still hurting and it is not okay.
And that would have been fine! It's okay to be hurt, Sue. It's really unhealthy to pretend things are swell when in reality they're not.

Also annoyed at the Ariana projecting thing- two totally different situations, not sure why Sue thinks she's the British version of her?
Maybe it's the hair? :rofl: Cause it definitely isn't the pettiness, nor emotional age, nor her past relationships.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Orangeness levels are off the charts, y'all!! Katie's face sums up how all of us feel about Sue. ImageImageImage Image

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Is it me or does it look like she’s about to flip the bird at her viewers? :?

It would fit in which her current angry girl-boss f*ck you-attitude :roll:.

And this must be the weirdest looking swimsuit I’ve seen in a long time.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Sue modelling her petite and bossy attire as if she's about to go number 2!!! ImageImageImageImageImage

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

Such an unfortunate and unflattering pose her thighs are huge! :o

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

meg1912 wrote:Sue modelling her petite and bossy attire as if she's about to go number 2!!! ImageImageImageImageImage

That thumbnail makes me shudder. Get a fill you lazy bint!

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

ImageImageImageImageImage

dumbfairy
Learner
Learner

Post by dumbfairy »

Seeing the insta story of 'shoot day today' and all I can see are her terrible nails.

Fire in Her Eyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Fire in Her Eyes »

meg1912 wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage

I think all the pizza grease has muddled her thoughts. This is embarrassing. Sounds like a drunk 3 am emotional rant. :?

Iris1969

Post by Iris1969 »

Fire in Her Eyes wrote:

I think all the pizza grease has muddled her thoughts. This is embarrassing. Sounds like a drunk 3 am emotional rant. :?
This is Meg’s work of art :tu:

Sarahsnightmare
Debater
Debater

Post by Sarahsnightmare »

I dont understand these youtubers that try to convince us that they've been through hell and back. She happened into YouTube at the right time and at a young age which allows her to get sponsors even though she still has a mediocre following by a lot of standards. She based her whole appearance, lifestyle, and mannerisms off of other women who are wildly more successful than her. She ended a boring long term relationship which no one is surprised by and is a very common thing to have happen because no one expects high school relationships to last these days.

What hell has she been through? Running out of pizza? Chafting from her too tight pants?

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Iris1969 wrote:
Fire in Her Eyes wrote:

Iris1969, you're too kind! ImageImage
Oops, I forget we have so many new members joining us and have no idea this is my doing! ImageImageImage

Fire in Her Eyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Fire in Her Eyes »

meg1912 wrote:
Iris1969 wrote:
Fire in Her Eyes wrote:
meg1912 wrote:ImageImage

Iris1969, you're too kind! ImageImage
Oops, I forget we have so many new members joining us and have no idea this is my doing! ImageImageImage

Lol I know, I’ve been reading more than I post. <3 Sorry if I misunderstood.

tehpretty
Learner
Learner

Post by tehpretty »

Sarahsnightmare wrote:I dont understand these youtubers that try to convince us that they've been through hell and back. She happened into YouTube at the right time and at a young age which allows her to get sponsors even though she still has a mediocre following by a lot of standards. She based her whole appearance, lifestyle, and mannerisms off of other women who are wildly more successful than her. She ended a boring long term relationship which no one is surprised by and is a very common thing to have happen because no one expects high school relationships to last these days.

What hell has she been through? Running out of pizza? Chafting from her too tight pants?
THIS. They forget that they show us 85% of their lives, and in general, they tell their viewers about massive things going on in their lives (ie, anxiety, losing a loved one, etc...). She thinks we all think she has some secret life where she's tortured.

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

dissolved wrote:I think it is extremely embarrassing that Suzie is almost in her 30s and is acting like a spoilt 15 year old STILL going through her break up?
Does she not realise that all these "bad bi*tch" quotes make her look pathetic, unprofessional and most of all, the exact opposite of what she is trying to prove she is? All the sad attempts and digs at her ex boyfriend are a sad indication that she has not moved on, she is still hurting and it is not okay.
And that would have been fine! It's okay to be hurt, Sue. It's really unhealthy to pretend things are swell when in reality they're not.

Also annoyed at the Ariana projecting thing- two totally different situations, not sure why Sue thinks she's the British version of her?
Maybe it's the hair? :rofl: Cause it definitely isn't the pettiness, nor emotional age, nor her past relationships.
Also what the fuck does Gleam think they're doing, supporting the creation of a brand based off teenaged-emotional-drama ??? Like I'm no businesswoman, but that's an unstable and cheap business concept.

Return to “HelloOctoberxo”