Safiya Nygaard (Part 2)

booish
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Safiya Nygaard (Part 2)

Post by booish »

duhunicorn wrote:I have it on good authority that Saf's next video will be "I Baked Wish Clothes into a Casserole" followed by the hotly anticipated "I Tried Following a YouTube Tutorial to Summon a Demon to Organize my Junk Drawer" and the inevitable "I Bought an Actual Dumpster" where she'll be smearing hot garbage on her face to see what happens before putting on dumpster rags and inexplicably crab walking in an outdoor mall for several awkward minutes.

SO excited!!
Saf needs to hire you ASAP Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have to return some videotapes.

thepumpkinqueen
Learner
Learner

Post by thepumpkinqueen »

I was immediately turned off to Safiya when she showed how much clothing she has, I couldn't even finish the video. And then she seemed so childish in the cake video "is this a spatula? ". They really are stunting their growth since leaving bf.

zum
Learner
Learner

Post by zum »

She’s mentally checked out of YouTube. It’s just a+b = money these days. I wonder if she feels trapped. YouTube isn’t something that is looked at favorably on a resume but you can get past that. There’s no other job out there where you can do whatever you want, set your own schedule and make the amount of money youtubers reel in. Not even close.

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

zum wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:09 am
She’s mentally checked out of YouTube. It’s just a+b = money these days. I wonder if she feels trapped. YouTube isn’t something that is looked at favorably on a resume but you can get past that. There’s no other job out there where you can do whatever you want, set your own schedule and make the amount of money youtubers reel in. Not even close.
Exactly, there is no other job where you work so little to make so much money.

infjunicorn
Debater
Debater

Post by infjunicorn »

I'm 1 min into the lipstick cake video and had to stop because her drawn out over-annunciating is frustrating the hell out of me. Has it gotten worse?
Really..how sensitive you are. Can you feel...THIS? :love2:

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

I tried to watch the cake video but (and I'm not exaggerating one bit) I fell asleep right when she figured out she should keep the lipsticks in the freezer before cutting them. Out like a damn light. It was so boring. This is what they spend all their time on? Wow.

ghostbb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ghostbb »

infjunicorn wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:37 am
I'm 1 min into the lipstick cake video and had to stop because her drawn out over-annunciating is frustrating the hell out of me. Has it gotten worse?
Can someone make a video showing the progression of her voice/enuciation 👀

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

I watched an old video and yes its gotten worse

happylemon
Learner
Learner

Post by happylemon »

ghostbb wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:13 pm
infjunicorn wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:37 am
Can someone make a video showing the progression of her voice/enuciation 👀
That’s be hilarious but they’ll have to sacrifice their poor ears for this project

I’m curious how bad it’s gotten but I don’t want to watch the newest vids myself 🙈
Queen Latifah, give me strength!

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

If she wants to talk like William Shatner like he was teaching ESL kindergarten that’s her business

cherryc0ke
Debater
Debater

Post by cherryc0ke »

Safiya bought a skincare fridge so you can expect some mediocre content about .. that in the future. :|

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Bleh...already saw Natalie's Outlet do that last week lmao

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

I've seen so many skincare fridge videos (Emily Noel 2 weeks ago too), this is not a revolution, I can't believe this is trendy right now, but really you can also use your normal fridge (I put super glue in my fridge, etc). Do I need Safiya's history lesson of putting stuffs in fridge / cold ?

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

is a skincare fridge just a mini fridge but $50 more because its for "skincare"? cause i love when boujiee people buy stupid crap and do videos on it :roll:

Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Post by Kcat89 »

Anyone else here who is subscribed to Saf get the blue notification dot that there's a new post from her (either a new video or community post), and there's never anything there?? Is it like something only the membership subs of the "Join" button can see?

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

Safiya’s skincare fridge tweet became a trending Twitter moment. https://twitter.com/i/events/1114124576856760321

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

She’s like one of the robots from Facebook ads that make the weirdly specific graphic T-shirts in hopes you’ll be powerless against buying it but like...a real person

Post by Guest »

I have seen like USB fridges where it keeps a soda chilled, and it's like $20-30 as a novelty...

I have to admit I did have the thought of it to be used for putting face cream in since the old wives tale is to put chilled cream on your face after a hot shower to seal in the cream - but I always just thought it was an old wives tales and a good cream will always work whether it goes on cold or not. It's about how you apply and the product itself etc.

I'd be interested in the actual science behind using chilled cream and if it's legit (and I dare say google probably already has that info) - but even then I doubt I'd go out and buy one, and I can't imagine a video on this is going to be very entertaining for poor old Saf.

Im-A-Doll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Im-A-Doll »

could use a regular fridge i guess ^^ and yeah i don't even think she can get a 15-20 minute video out of a skincare fridge.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

The only time I see a skincare specific fridge as helpful is because I know Lush facemasks have to be stored in a fridge and I never buy them because I don’t want to go up and down the stairs just for a facemask. Wouldn’t make me buy it, but I’m intrigued.

Return to “Safiya Nygaard”