Emily "Miss Anus Sparkles" Whoden? - Part 3

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Emily Whoden? - Part 3 (How?)

Post by Vodkab4noon »

I can honestly see her giving out advice & something going down where she ends up being sued. Like you're messing with people's lives here, something horrible is bound to happen.

Hashtag fitness
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hashtag fitness »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Vodkab4noon wrote:I can honestly see her giving out advice & something going down where she ends up being sued. Like you're messing with people's lives here, something horrible is bound to happen.
Isn't it illegal to be giving out the sort of advice this new program makes it sound like she's giving out? Like you have to be a licensed psychologist or psychiatrist to "prescribe" emotional/mental advice, right??
Probably but I’m sure there’s a waiver the clients have to sign that’s full of bucci-style grammatical errors

Silliekittie
Talker
Talker

Post by Silliekittie »

I thought it was rather odd she said she understood what it's like to not have a home or money for food right before she said the cost was $397USD. This sounded like marketing for CBT/DBT. Any licensed psychologist or even psychiatrist has the propensity to completely screw someone up if they lack competence (terrifyingly common in the Canadian public mental health system, particularly with civilian female or childhood trauma). This really sounds like it's marketed to people with anxiety, depression and trauma histories. I know it's discussed on this forum the assholes preying on people with eating disorders, but I would argue this is worse. It takes a while to die from an ED, it doesnt take long with a suicide attmept. I really feel like at least a few people will opt for this instead of trying to find someone qualified and competent to help. If she really wanted to help people and had (a) mental illness diagnosis/es, there are programs to sign up to be a peer mentor to others with the same or similar diagnosis/es. The problem is it wouldn't make her money or be so blatant. She says she was abused but the only thing she ever mentioned was being slapped across the face. What if people who were sexually abused or worse come to her for help? You can't tell people with complex trauma to just move on or let it go. I'll admit to focusing on mine too much and that's partly me not working hard enough to stay positive (it's seriously a constant effort type of thing and i give up sometimes) and partly because the mind remembers negative experiences to keep us safe which is a big reason people with trauma histories can struggle to be positive about anything to do with themselves. Maybe I'm completely misconstruing things, but it almost sounds like she's bragging about not having a mental illness (a couple points were things people struggle with when their disorder is flared up or even every day of life) or somehow suggesting it's something you can get over. You can definitely learn to manage and understand your disorder, but most mental illness are life long. There are so many ways this could go wrong and this isn't right at all... then again, isn't her dad an unlicensed couselor/some type of self declared doctor? He dad makes me uncomfortable.
Last edited by Silliekittie on Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Vodkab4noon wrote:I can honestly see her giving out advice & something going down where she ends up being sued. Like you're messing with people's lives here, something horrible is bound to happen.
Isn't it illegal to be giving out the sort of advice this new program makes it sound like she's giving out? Like you have to be a licensed psychologist or psychiatrist to "prescribe" emotional/mental advice, right??
There's always a loophole. But realistically, if something was to happen & someone was harmed, most people wouldn't sue. If I wanted to practice law, I'd keep my eyes on "fitspos" that are actively hurting people. In the grand scheme of things, social media is relatively new & we have no idea what damage is being caused.

SeeYouNextTuesday
Informer
Informer

Post by SeeYouNextTuesday »

She's too boring and basic now for "Miss Anus Sparkles" thread name, huh. :D

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote:She's too boring and basic now for "Miss Anus Sparkles" thread name, huh. :D
That name was brilliant!

I really wonder if she will ever regret her divorce.

SK40
Learner
Learner

Re: Emily "Miss Anus Sparkles" Whoden? - Part 3

Post by SK40 »

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote:She's too boring and basic now for "Miss Anus Sparkles" thread name, huh. :D
i hope I dont regret asking, but why do y'all call her that?

SK40
Learner
Learner

Post by SK40 »

Sheez, I wanted to say you guys were assholes for making suggestions about her and her brother, and then she goes and makes a date night video - with her bro. Clickbait, but still smh, lol. :(

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

SK40 wrote:
Lol because competing (aka walking around showing her anus in a sparkly bikini) was more important to her than anything else including marriage. Glad she gave up competing all of a year or two later. :roll: Lol was that date with her bro? I thought she had a new guy. Is that over already?

SeeYouNextTuesday
Informer
Informer

treelee wrote:
SK40 wrote:
Lol because competing (aka walking around showing her anus in a sparkly bikini) was more important to her than anything else including marriage. Glad she gave up competing all of a year or two later. :roll: Lol was that date with her bro? I thought she had a new guy. Is that over already?
That's what I was thinking but not quite sure. In the background she has one of Max's paintings hanging on a wall. He had an ig post bout giving it to her so they may be still together but she just isn't ready to show it. Dude has a real job. I must admit he is hot minus the fuck boi haircut. Her brother is cute but there is something off about him. Maybe it's his lack of neck..idk. Did she ever explain why he moved to LA? Anybody know?

In the video she sits down for a convo about "being real" and that she is really stressed out right now, can't sleep, and "having to have difficult conversations with some people..." (?)-Hope it's Amanda!. "Having loads and loads of pressure". Bitch that is my life every day!!!! Guess those 1st phorm sleeping supps aren't working? Wonder what the drama is in her life. She has "teams" of people working for her like she always wanted. And she is another one MAKING A STUPID PODCAST!!!! UGH!!! Don't we have enough fucking podcasts!!!!

Hashtag fitness
Gossiper
Gossiper

SeeYouNextTuesday wrote:
That's what I was thinking but not quite sure. In the background she has one of Max's paintings hanging on a wall. He had an ig post bout giving it to her so they may be still together but she just isn't ready to show it. Dude has a real job. I must admit he is hot minus the fuck boi haircut. Her brother is cute but there is something off about him. Maybe it's his lack of neck..idk. Did she ever explain why he moved to LA? Anybody know? Yep she’s keeping it very private and keeps hinting at introducing him in the future but only rarely

In the video she sits down for a convo about "being real" and that she is really stressed out right now, can't sleep, and "having to have difficult conversations with some people..." (?)-Hope it's Amanda!. The first person who came to mind was Brandon and/or lawyer and/or divorce stuff. Not sure if any of that is finalized or not. Brandon’s IG is slowly coming back to life and it looks like he has a new house with his brother? "Having loads and loads of pressure". Bitch that is my life every day!!!! Guess those 1st phorm sleeping supps aren't working? Wonder what the drama is in her life. She has "teams" of people working for her like she always wanted. And she is another one MAKING A STUPID PODCAST!!!! UGH!!! Don't we have enough fucking podcasts!!!! I can barely stand listening to her on YT just to hate-watch. I wouldn’t survive a podcast with her self-righteous attitude

Sobinski
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sobinski »

SK40 wrote:
I would also bet my left tit that she's had her anus bleached.

Hashtag fitness
Gossiper
Gossiper

Are we getting tired of Amanda already?

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Hashtag fitness wrote:Are we getting tired of Amanda already?

[url=<a class="vglnk" href="https://ibb.co/eGeeOe]Image[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>eGeeOe</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>preview</span><span>.</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>fmVVUK</span><span>/</span><span>46</span><span>_</span><span>ADDD64</span><span>_</span><span>9493</span><span>_</span><span>47</span><span>_</span><span>D4</span><span>_</span><span>84</span><span>_</span><span>D2</span><span>_</span><span>A61</span><span>_</span><span>C83</span><span>_</span><span>C1613</span><span>_</span><span>F</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>url</span></a>]
would so love to know if there is trouble in bestie paradise LOL

against my better judgment i watched her latest Q&A. I actually didn't hate it - her arrogance is a bit much :roll: (like when she was talking about her book, Evolve, and just woooow how amazing and incredible it is) and i hate what went down with brandon but she seems like she's in a good place right now and not so obnoxiously focused on competing.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

She already took down her personal heartbreak Q&A with a pic of her making out with a guy (didn't look to see if it was current boy or it was brandon). Anyone watch? I almost clicked to see if she talked about Brandon, but I couldn't deal with her this morning lol.

Sobinski
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sobinski »

I tried to watch it and got about 45 seconds in before i got bored.

ps - LOL at her little desk set up squished in the corner of her bedroom. she must have had to crawl under the desk to get to her chair :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

You all should watch the last 3 minutes of her latest video. She actually made a video "introducing Max to the channel." It starts off with about a dozen still photos of just her (lol) and then goes into the two of them working out together. So cheesy.

SeeYouNextTuesday
Informer
Informer

Scarlet11 wrote:You all should watch the last 3 minutes of her latest video. She actually made a video "introducing Max to the channel." It starts off with about a dozen still photos of just her (lol) and then goes into the two of them working out together. So cheesy.
I couldn't make it thru those videos.

She started dating him, like, 6 months after her split from Brandon (Brandon moved) so I don't know about all these "walls" she put up that she talks about. Who knows if she was officially divorced when they met and started dating, doubt it. They have been together a little over a year now.

SeeYouNextTuesday
Informer
Informer

Scarlet11 wrote:You all should watch the last 3 minutes of her latest video. She actually made a video "introducing Max to the channel." It starts off with about a dozen still photos of just her (lol) and then goes into the two of them working out together. So cheesy.
I couldn't make it thru those videos.

She started dating him, like, 6 months after her split from Brandon (Brandon moved) so I don't know about all these "walls" she put up that she talks about. Who knows if she was officially divorced when they met and started dating, doubt it. They have been together a little over a year now.

greensmoothie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by greensmoothie »

I find it interesting that Emily attended day 1 of @angieleeshow's event but didn't go back for day 2 when Bucci spoke even though it looks like she was still in San Diego. That, the fact that I haven't seen them together in the last couple weeks on their IG stories, and Emily's post about looking for a new apartment makes me think there is some serious trouble in paradise

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”