Emily "Miss Anus Sparkles" Whoden? - Part 3

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Emily "Miss Anus Sparkles" Whoden? - Part 3

Post by Scarlet11 »

I'll just say it's hilarious to watch her make such a fool of herself on her IG stories. I always suspected she was stupid (again: eating rotten food), but it's nice to have confirmation.

thatfitbxtch
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by thatfitbxtch »

So she went to Kerrigan pikes wedding (which looked like a huge event with no distancing or masks) and then went to her sisters to meet her new premie nephew right after.... nice 🤦🏽‍♀️

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

She's advising people to not listen to "health officials" about Covid, because they are "some of the most unhealthy people around" (me: proof please) and rather listen to people like her and just exercise and eat your vegetables and you'll be fine. This lunatic...

name_not_important
Talker
Talker

Post by name_not_important »

Scarlet11 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:09 am
She's advising people to not listen to "health officials" about Covid, because they are "some of the most unhealthy people around" (me: proof please) and rather listen to people like her and just exercise and eat your vegetables and you'll be fine. This lunatic...
I cannot describe how angry this makes me - maybe its cause i'm in Public Health -- NO LEVEL OF GRATITUDE...HUGGING YOUR FAMILY AND EATING YOUR VEGETABLES is going to save you if you get sick Emily - you'll be praying to God for you or family members to be healed by the doctors -- not wishing they exercised more. Taking care of yourself is absolutely important but do not disregard basic public health - you are around today because of basic public health! I reported her immediately on Instagram and wish there was a way to elevate how absolutely reckless she is being. I wish I could have back all the hours I spent watching old obsessed with fitness Emily videos back in 2016 :x

spilledmytea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by spilledmytea »

America does have an obesity/health problem, but that's partly why we should be taking Covid more seriously. I hate this idea that if you've got great health, you're immune to the disease. Your chances of being affected by it are certainly less than if you're elderly/overweight/have a pre-existing condition. But jesus christ, this isn't a virus that you can just stave off if you're drinking your kale smoothies and lifting weights. She's such a piece of shit. Our hospital here is near capacity with Covid patients and we've not even factored in the huge spike in cases over the last week or so.

I don't wish harm to people, but I'd struggle to feel bad if she or someone close to her got it and was horrifically affected by the virus.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

Still posting her "open your eyes, you're being manipulated" stories. Because wearing a mask is an evil plot. Honestly, she keeps going on and on about how social media is blocking "conservative viewpoints" and threatening to leave...yet she never does.

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sabrina von Saffron »

Empty threat; Instagram is like 60% of her “business.” Good luck shilling 1st Phorm’s trash on Parler.

annahoney1234
Learner
Learner

Post by annahoney1234 »

Emily came on her story to aggressively tell us that if we have depression, to look in the mirror and say “fuck you depression, I’m going to the gym.” And to “outwork the demons.” I CANNOT tolerate this BS from her. These fucking idiots who think depression and mental illness is a choice or something people can just say “nah not today” to is so infuriating. Sure, some level of what people feel is situational, but there are literal chemicals and hormones that have to be balanced in your body, and when they’re not, you get things like depression, anxiety, bipolar (her sister????). Such a dumb, insensitive thing for her to post - although at this point, idk why I expect her alt-right QAnon self to think any differently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

Now posting videos with some ~scientist claiming the Covid vaccine is dangerous, so I guess Miss "Wearing a Mask Infringes On My Rights" Boulder Boobs won't be getting it. Which...her choice. But her aggressive need to make everyone else believe her conspiracy theories is dangerous.

Uchicat
Learner
Learner

Post by Uchicat »

Scarlet11 wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:46 pm
Now posting videos with some ~scientist claiming the Covid vaccine is dangerous, so I guess Miss "Wearing a Mask Infringes On My Rights" Boulder Boobs won't be getting it. Which...her choice. But her aggressive need to make everyone else believe her conspiracy theories is dangerous.
Antivax people make me a special kind of angry. Guarantee there are more toxins in tattoo ink, hair dye and Boulder tits than a vaccine!!!!!!!!!!

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

On about a million planes this past week and just posted a story saying how she "plays the game even though it's (last word bleeped out" of wearing a mask. I am kind of chuckling that THIS is what pushed her out of LA (and her dream of STARDOM!). God forbid Emily is inconvenienced for a nano-second. She'd rather be able to walk around Houston in a sports bra highlighting her boulder boobs with a gun strapped to her leg because she's an American!!!

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sabrina von Saffron »

Were she actually SUCCEEDING at becoming and bodybuilding celebrity, Ms. Bikini Olympia, etc., I doubt she’d be leaving LA because she occasionally has to wear a mask.

Easy to take your toys and go home when no one actually cares whether or not you stay.

annahoney1234
Learner
Learner

Post by annahoney1234 »

Love how all her conspiracy theories have gone completely radio silent since the election was certified (also noting the complete avoidance of the attempted coup on the 6th). Also love that she is soooooo obsessed with nature that she can’t seem to go outside with hiring a photographer to take photo evidence of it.

ynzb
Debater
Debater

Re: Emily

Post by ynzb »

annahoney1234 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:57 am
Love how all her conspiracy theories have gone completely radio silent since the election was certified (also noting the complete avoidance of the attempted coup on the 6th). Image Also love that she is soooooo obsessed with nature that she can’t seem to go outside with hiring a photographer to take photo evidence of it.
I was wondering how she's been holding up. Progress I guess? :rofl:

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

Well, Miss "I'm an Amurican" is back in Texas for good and celebrating her right to carry an assault rifle under the guise of "protecting herself." She also just started yet another prep to get "stage lean." She'll be 40 and still chasing that plastic sword and rhinestone tiara.

annahoney1234
Learner
Learner

Post by annahoney1234 »

Speaking of her recent 2A/gun obsession, I forgot I grabbed this still of her shooting and closing her eyes every time she pulled the trigger. Real safe ImageImageImage

Maddixo55
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Maddixo55 »

Anyone know what’s going on with her? She’s like living in a hotel and seems super depressed

wilmadawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wilmadawn »

Maddixo55 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:54 pm
Anyone know what’s going on with her? She’s like living in a hotel and seems super depressed

i was wondering too...she said wasn't ready to share. so...is her prep over now? she was supposed to be miss olympia queen last year.

slamdunk89
Debater
Debater

Post by slamdunk89 »

wilmadawn wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:30 pm
Maddixo55 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:54 pm

i was wondering too...she said wasn't ready to share. so...is her prep over now? she was supposed to be miss olympia queen last year.
She's definitely still prepping she's done a couple of videos on it. She has some vague "oppurtunity" that has her staying in this hotel room, she hasn't said what it is but that it was too good to pass up

Vodkab4noon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Vodkab4noon »

She works somewhere now? I thought YouTube/influencer was her full time job? :/

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”