Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

People with less than 3 archived locked threads.
Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

Post by Sabrina von Saffron »

Her “apology” was so shit, too: “I’m sorry if your feelings were hurt, guess it just wasn’t such a good time for my trademark ~sardonic wit~” Blaming people’s response to her offensive statement rather than the sentiment itself and, LIKE ALWAYS, trying to turn it into something that’s REALLY about her very special and quirky personality rather than being fucking ignorant. “Oh whoops, I just forget that my sense of humor is too DARK and sarcastic for mOsT PeOplE!”

It’s not that people “didn’t get what you meant.” You said a shitty thing that betrays homophobia. Whether or not you’re CONSCIOUS of it: if you’re that PHYSICALLY REPULSED by the idea of dating — not even being intimate! the question was literally just about DATING a girl! — then you don’t really consider it a value-neutral proposition.

Like: I’m right handed. Always have been, writing with my left hand just doesn’t feel comfortable or natural to me. But thinking about using my left hand also doesn’t MAKE ME WANT TO VOMIT because I know there’s nothing “wrong” with being left-handed. I’m just not left-handed so I’m gonna stick with my right. It’s that simple, and it’s not emotionally-charged or nausea-inducing. If you’re not homophobic, that’s how you feel about the “thought” of dating someone of the same gender.

But as always, Em’s wokeness and allyship is more about how she sees HERSELF (as an unusually smart, just, and enlightened individual — she could NEVER be bigoted or hurtful!) than about doing the right thing and unpacking unconscious biases when it MATTERS but doesn’t feel good or make her look good to her followers.

mdwd5
Stalker
Stalker

Post by mdwd5 »

Long time lurker, first time poster, as it goes.

Reading that response made my heart stop. I’ve never been a fan of em (as evidenced by my occasional reading of this page), but I always thought she had good intentions despite clearly drowning in and struggling with society’s expectations for success, popularity, and women’s’ appearances. I’ve only experienced the iceberg of what she’s doing to herself and I can only imagine how much it sucks to be in her shoes.

However, as someone who identifies as bisexual, I felt like that response was a huge slap in the face. The previous posters took the words out of my mouth. Such a fake response to her **oooppsss my mistake I was just trying to be MYSELF don’t read too into things that ARENTTTT THEREEEE** like ok, you’re clearly anti-lgbtq if you respond like that!!! Is she that dumb that she can’t understand how her words come across? Or is she that conceited that she doesn’t think it matters because the glorious *sooo SMORT* pink hat wearing person she is is just above everyone else. Like, cool. You spend half your day asking people to ask you questions about yourself on the internet then get angry or snippy when people don’t ask you the questions that you want. Lol. So awesome.

That response made me so mad I responded to her story. Like, for all the shit she talks about in response to people saying, “Competitive bodybuilding/ women who lift is/are fine but so gross and not for me,” you’d think she wouldn’t DO THE EXACT SAME THING to a marginalized group of folks????? And THEN only apologize to her “followers” bc she knows that she’d lose followers not because she understand what she’s saying.

slamdunk89
Debater
Debater

Post by slamdunk89 »

Has anyone seen the hideous top she's wearing while baking in her instastories? It's so ugly! She literally has the worst fashion sense I've ever seen. And I totally get wanting to get dressed every day as someone who works from home...but in that?

scamlifeguru
Informer
Informer

Post by scamlifeguru »

slamdunk89 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:00 pm
Has anyone seen the hideous top she's wearing while baking in her instastories? It's so ugly! She literally has the worst fashion sense I've ever seen. And I totally get wanting to get dressed every day as someone who works from home...but in that?
I was too distracted by her rap music with the n word in it AGAIN.

Is her stupid pal ohilyssa still following her?? Because that’s the only person I can think of more fake-woke than Em.

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

Setting her phone up on the floor to take a video of herself “twerk baking” in a pleather blouse and heels, “candidly” cracking up at her own hilariousness, has got to be a low point for cringe.

How long does it take someone to bake a pie when they also have to repeatedly set up their phone to film themselves from MULTIPLE ANGLES being “cute” and “funny” and “candid” for the ‘gram? Double or triple the normal time, would you say?

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

She's a fake on every front. Fake woke, fake intellectual. But seriously, she's a little racist, homophobic, and I'd argue it's pretty hard to be a true feminist when your life's passion is to parade your body around in a tiny bikini for others to judge. And she's always lapping up unscientific bull crap on her podcast as long as it fits her narrative (never pointing out blatant bs/lies/bad science) even though she's a self proclaimed science-minded individual. She needs to sit the fuck down.

And I've also wondered if she started prep as she's been so narcissistic and said she won't announce it... although ever since she lost the slightest bit of weight and could squeeze herself into a size S (a la stephanie buttermore all in body lol) she's been insufferable. If she is in prep now or even very soon from now she's an idiot and not taking her own advice about spending equally as long reversing/out of a deficit as you spent in one. She spent 9 months in a deficit (and experienced major weight loss) and it's been maybe 6 months now out of it. And she's going to need to lose 30+ lbs on top of the 40 she already lost. It's gonna be a rough one for her and I'm here for it lol.

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

Em_Chunk - Breast Implant Survivor - Part 2

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Setting her phone up on the floor to take a video of herself “twerk baking” in a pleather blouse and heels, “candidly” cracking up at her own hilariousness, has got to be a low point for cringe.

How long does it take someone to bake a pie when they also have to repeatedly set up their phone to film themselves from MULTIPLE ANGLES being “cute” and “funny” and “candid” for the ‘gram? Double or triple the normal time, would you say?
Seriously. She gives me such extreme secondhand embarrassment... Like she had to balance her phone to get that floor shot and then the silly fake laughing at herself... Who films that, watches it back and decides to hit "send"??? A narcissist, that's who.

And NOBODY CARES about the Starbucks you used to go to everyday before work... like wtf?!?!

Also who are the absolute knobs so desperate to be reposted on her stories that they’re replying like “omg greatest thing I’ve ever seen”? Like unless you just got a retina transplant after being functionally blind for most of your life I should TRULY hope not.

EDIT: I think she may already be prepping since she said she won’t be drinking “by choice” on Xmas/NYE/whatever. (Remember the moment she turned 21 how she was suddenly like, every wine mom meme you’ve ever seen on Facebook, and wouldn’t shut up about that 9 Crimes red?)

And she said the pie is for her family...

jennalevine44
Learner
Learner

Post by jennalevine44 »

I am waiting for someone to ask for nannys recipe and her to respond angrily about nanny’s intellectual property, also nanny wouldn’t have twerked while making pie; also WTF is that Victorian era DOM pleather shirt she was wearing? I can’t with her. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMizzle33
Informer
Informer

Post by JMizzle33 »

She is a freaking moron, and I hope she reads this forum.

"I'm not in any way grossed out by gay people the thought of BEING GAY, there's nothing gross about that - I'm grossed out by the thought of being PHYSICALLY INTIMATE with someone who isn't within my sexual preferences (aka women as I'm not attracted to women)"

Ok...so....you're not grossed out about being attracted to the same sex, you're grossed out by the thought of being sexual with someone of the same sex.....I'm sorry, I am thoroughly confused.

You're an idiot. It's the SAME FING THING. I can't stand this girl, and I am sick of IG solely for the fact that other influencers fall all over her like she's a freaking Godsend.

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

“Raise your hand if you’re such a special introvert that holidays are hArD and OvErWheLmiNg because your insensitive relatives want to TALK TO YOU and just can’t stop asking questions!”

...says the person who literally posts an AMA form, not once or twice a week, but EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. on her IG stories, begging for questions (but not the WRONG kind of questions!) that allow her to talk incessantly about herself.

Too Wong Fu
Talker
Talker

Post by Too Wong Fu »

JMizzle33 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:42 pm

"I'm not in any way grossed out by gay people the thought of BEING GAY, there's nothing gross about that - I'm grossed out by the thought of being PHYSICALLY INTIMATE with someone who isn't within my sexual preferences (aka women as I'm not attracted to women)"

Ok...so....you're not grossed out about being attracted to the same sex, you're grossed out by the thought of being sexual with someone of the same sex.....I'm sorry, I am thoroughly confused.

You're an idiot. It's the SAME FING THING. I can't stand this girl, and I am sick of IG solely for the fact that other influencers fall all over her like she's a freaking Godsend.
I fully do not understand this either! Other influencers (that are actually seemingly respectable) adore her. Whatever they see I definitely do not!

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Can she even call herself a bikini competitor if she hasn’t competed in going on 4 years 😂😂😂

good girl
Informer
Informer

Post by good girl »

I think she already started prep lol.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Thinking the same. She posted her prancing around practicing posing. She looks so far from stage ready. I'm guessing another 9 month prep and the ensuing blow up is inevitable.

Sabrina von Saffron
Gossiper
Gossiper

She’s posted so many bitter, hint-y stories about her “past relationship”/ex/whatever in the last couple weeks. She’s either in her feelings and especially desperate for people to ask about it, or she’s hoping that someone’s going to like, message Grant about how she’s talking vague smack or send him screenshots, while she maintains plausible deniability re: being so totally over him and not caring what he thinks AT ALL EVER ABOUT ANYTHING.

nadi
Informer
Informer

Post by nadi »

JMizzle33 wrote:

But it makes sense? I do not want to be physically intimate with women, I am not attracted to them, and the thought of me personally having sex with a women is gross to me. But I am fine with and understand that other women like women. How is that the same thing?

Bootyguru2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bootyguru2 »

Why does she feel the need to document her incredibly boring life? Videoing herself going to the convenient store to grab an energy drink....? Is that quality content???

Also she has the strangest underarm flap thing I’ve ever witnessed.

scamlifeguru
Informer
Informer

Post by scamlifeguru »

nadi wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:25 am
JMizzle33 wrote:

But it makes sense? I do not want to be physically intimate with women, I am not attracted to them, and the thought of me personally having sex with a women is gross to me. But I am fine with and understand that other women like women. How is that the same thing?
Another person explained it best—I’m right handed. The idea of someone asking me if I write with my left hand doesn’t prompt me to respond “OMG THE THOUGHT OF WRITING WITH MY LEFT HAND MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT.” I feel neutrally about writing with my left hand; it doesn’t feel natural to me so I don’t. But I’m not grossed out by the thought of it. Being grossed out definitely implies homophobia.

nadi
Informer
Informer

Post by nadi »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:43 am
nadi wrote:
JMizzle33 wrote:

I think JMizzle meant that being in a gay relationship and being physically intimate with a person of the opposite sex are one in the same in adult relationships. Like most adults are fucking so there's no different between being gay and being in a gay relationship. Why are you and Emily grossed out about being with a woman? Like, being indifferent or not wanting to be with a woman is one thing but being "grossed out" has inherent homophobic undertones. It's not gross just because you don't subscribe to it. That's just how I look at the situation.
I'm not attracted to women, I feel a mild repulsion to the idea of me sleeping with a woman. I'm not thinking "OH MY GOD FUCKING DISGUSTING", it's just an "ew" feeling. It's not homophobic, I'm not saying it's bad to be gay. Go ask most straight men how they feel about being physically intimate with another man and they'll say the same if they're being honest. Again, doesn't mean you're homophobic.

nadi
Informer
Informer

Post by nadi »

scamlifeguru wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:27 pm
nadi wrote:
JMizzle33 wrote:

Another person explained it best—I’m right handed. The idea of someone asking me if I write with my left hand doesn’t prompt me to respond “OMG THE THOUGHT OF WRITING WITH MY LEFT HAND MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT.” I feel neutrally about writing with my left hand; it doesn’t feel natural to me so I don’t. But I’m not grossed out by the thought of it. Being grossed out definitely implies homophobia.
Writing and sex are not the same thing

Return to “Misc - Archived Threads”