Borella: 280390 Deyes Off part 74

jamieschmidt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Borella: 280390 Deyes Off part 74

Post by jamieschmidt »

Tulips wrote:I find it difficult to feel sorry for her sometimes tbh, even if she is stuck in a loveless relationship going nowhere. I know it's easier said than done but she must've realised a while back that Alfie is showing little interest in really committing to her. She could've left ages ago, it's not as if she depends on him financially. However, I understand it's easier to stay in your comfort zone.
It still rankles with me how she took advantage of her fans and their families over the years with the scandals, etc. I really don't think she gave two shits about anyone but herself and all the money coming in.
It's been mentioned before but Joe has the same skinny legs like she does and sometimes has that gaunt look. I agree she's looking more frail than usual, though; I assume all this backlash from youtubers and fans alike is getting to her, of course it would. I wouldn't know how to deal with all that. Hopefully this hosting book is the last of the 'milking it while I can' products. It is laughable to see so many recipes and crafting ideas when it's well-known she doesn't cook or make stuff from scrtach... and the amount of times she says she loves going outside :? She and her team must think we're stupid.
We don't know what her relationship is really like with her mum but I'd be surprised if she hasn't dropped a few hints about keeping a healthy lifestyle as Tracy seems to keep herself in good shape. Surely you'd want to help your daughter, even if it means just giving her a few simple but healthy recipes (this applies to her dad too), I just don't get it... Or maybe they're worried about being estranged from her for telling a few home truths.
I agree! I do not feel sorry for her at all. She is manipulative and downright greedy. She just slaps her name on a product and makes money. She does not give two shits about her "fans". All she cares about is herself. She's going to end up a lonely old crow wasting away in her empty mansion.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

jamieschmidt
Informer
Informer

Post by jamieschmidt »

Sorry, double post. These server issues really suck.

Post by Guest »

Her being unhealthy is HER own fault, not the deyes' fault or alfie's fault. She's nearly 30 years old, stop making excuses for her. If she wants to eat healthier, then she should, she has all the money for it. She can learn to cook, but because she's nothing but lazy, she won't do that. She chose to always be with the deyes family and surround herself with them, so again thats her own choice.

I don't feel sorry for her at all, she has so many luxurious, while there are plenty of people in the world who struggle, grind and work to have what they have. She got very, very lucky with her success. Even now she has a team of people who make her products and books and all that. She has the comfort to work from home or not work everyday.

And people still make excuses for her poor eating habits or her lifestyle? She's a functioning adult, she should know better.

vhogwarsh
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by vhogwarsh »

Her hair is blonde again guys... :roll:

fatdan113
Informer
Informer

Post by fatdan113 »

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

MsMaybe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsMaybe »

I don’t get why people feel sorry for this moron. She’s a lying vapid, entitled woman child who thinks she’s above everyone else and scams her teenage fans.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

Who is she talking about?

Aurelyia
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Aurelyia »

So I’m watching her new vlog, only about halfway done and something really bugged me. She was talking about having a bath (surprise) and she said she was gonna have some Tim tams that were in the office. Did she just take the whole thing from the office, didn’t looked opened or anything. Like what if people wanted to eat them? It just annoyed me way more than it should, so selfish.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Her eyebrows in the beginning of the video in the car look like she put some eyebrow tint on and forgot to remove it. They look horrid.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

A month old vlog.. wow she really loves her fans :? And all it shows is her lounging around the office again complaining that she’s soooo busy. And she really looks happier when Alfie isn’t around. I hope they break up for their own good. Living off this 2012 YouTube dream isn’t healthy as someone else mentioned. I’m just really annoyed how she treats people, I loved the nasty looks she got while she was taking selfies in the conference room until the girl next to her remembered she’s vlogging thing quickly snaps out of it and smiles for the camera. And yes the eyebrows! I swear they get bigger and uglier with each vlog

lurkerxx
Informer
Informer

Post by lurkerxx »

I think these 1-month-old vlogs mean that she's not really well at the moment. She must know or be aware that a lot of people are critising the book (the grammar stuff as someone mentioned also annoys the hell out of me. She doesn't deserve to have the opportunity to write a book. She just doesn't!) So I think she's uploading these vlogs and she will post the ones about the "book tour" once the dust has settled down and make it look like it was a success and all went all. It's all marketing with her. She's never genuine about anything.

Something that really made me laugh in the vlog - so she's wearing a bikini with normal-sized boobs and the next clip she's wearing a sleeveless top and she has bigger boobs (because of that ridiculous bra, of course) :rofl: :rofl: Why is she so stupid? Who does she think she's fooling? We know the real size of 'em, SIS! No need to make it look like you're this perfect petite queen with big boobs, for fuck's sake.

Am I the only one who would love if Sean proposed to Poppy? Zoe would lose her shit. :rofl:

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

The vlog thumbnail looks exactly the same as all the others! What is the point in watching it?!

poppy
Informer
Informer

Post by poppy »

I really can’t bare vlogs where shes in the office. The girls that work there are really annoying and zoe herself becomes especially annoying when she’s in there too.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

LaurieLaurie wrote:Who is she talking about?
I’m sure it’s 99% of those channels that talk shit for a living.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

LaurieLaurie wrote:Who is she talking about?
I’m sure it’s 99% of those channels that talk shit for a living.

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

I call her vapid, selfish, and a bully all the time and whether being unhealthy is her own fault or not - I believe it is her own fault, I would never blame anyone else for that - but even if so, no matter how horrid a person she is, it's still sad. I wouldn't wish wasting away on anyone - I've just been through a major mental health crisis and was like Zoe for a while - (frail, eating unhealthy, just looking lost - but obvs I had more stuff but I don't know what she has) and it's just awful. No matter what a selfish, manipulative bitch she is, I hope if she is going through something, she finds the support she needs and pulls herself together.

I've been saying this for months, as have all of you, but she really just needs to quit Youtube and find something else that truly suits her and that she loves.

luciakitty
Debater
Debater

Post by luciakitty »

GGnewbieQA wrote:I dont know why but I get the feeling that Alfie has or will ask her to make a choice either him or Mark. I used to watch her vlogs before Mark came on the scene and it seems as though Mark is now in every vlog and Alfie is just in the background as the 'boyfriend'. If she got back to her roots of tutorials or make up storage she could increase her viewer and subscriber count (thats how I found her channel in the first place).
No WAY would Zoe be able to have a beauty channel now. The standards for make up on youtube were significantly lower when she started out and she just doesn't have the skills to compete even with simple make up. I also don't think she could get by on reviews because who would ever trust her to be unbiased? I think it just does to show she really was in the right place at the right time with youtube.

rf194
Learner
Learner

Post by rf194 »

She could easily go into interior design, wasn't that her job briefly before YT? She loves doing up the rooms in her houses and decorating, so she could easily go down that route, or even make more interior design content on her channel.

bansheemagnolia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bansheemagnolia »

rf194 wrote:She could easily go into interior design, wasn't that her job briefly before YT? She loves doing up the rooms in her houses and decorating, so she could easily go down that route, or even make more interior design content on her channel.
I would certainly watch that.

WhoWillGetNala2019
Talker
Talker

Post by WhoWillGetNala2019 »

madcat55 wrote:I'm so confused -- how did the sh*t Zoe wrote for Cordially Invited even get past an editor??!? All I've read so far is the short introduction page and it's completely riddled with grammar mistakes and completely trash writing! Just one of the plethora of grammar mistakes in the introduction: "Whether you’re creative like my mum and I, or you struggle to draw a stick man..." It's my mum and ME, not my mum and I! This is basic grammar! They teach this stuff in elementary school! I'm not surprised that Zoe has the writing skills of a 5th grader but for goodness' sake why didn't the professional editor catch this stuff?!? What the hell was the editor doing? If this is what Zoe's writing looks like after going through numerous edits by a professional editor, I shudder to think what her original draft must've been like. Zoe's writing is complete sh*t; I actually might've been happier if she had had Cordially Invited ghostwritten again because then at least she wouldn't be selling a completely sh*tty product. I genuinely can't believe someone published this sh*t in an actual book.
——

That’s actually one of my pet peeves. It is ‘my mom and I.’ ☺️
.some people just need a high-five.
.in the face.
.with a chair.

Return to “Zoella”