Borella: 280390 Deyes Off part 74

lurkerxx
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Borella: 280390 Deyes Off part 74

Post by lurkerxx »

LaurieLaurie wrote:Her vlogs in the office are embarrassing, she’s trying to make herself sound busy and important and then plays around like a child.
Yes, she's ridiculous. I get that A to Z is supposed to be a cool, good vibes, modern office, but her attitude and behaviour is just so immature. I also feel like they don't respect her as a boss. And I said before, but those meetings only shows how the creativity doesn't come from her. She just goes along with the team's opinion. She doesn't create things. Things are created for her, it is quite different.

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup »

I don't think she looks ill, she just looks terrible because her poor lifestyle choices are taking a toll on her.

slothella22
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by slothella22 »

Does anyone else find it really uncomfortable the way Zoe treats Holly? She was so nasty to her about her mums rock cakes in a previous vlog. Then once again Zoe brought it up in her most recent vlog, getting really in Holly's face about it and pointing at her which is so rude. I know Holly laughed it off but she seemed so uncomfortable. Zoe is so undermining and a big bully.

UsernameGoesHere
Lurker
Lurker

Post by UsernameGoesHere »

compte-a-jeter wrote:I propose Cordiella: 280390 Creative Tips
Or something like that, idk what to say about the tips
I thought maybe “280390 tips you’d never think of” but that was too long hehe

Cordiella: 280390 Useless Tips

Strawbs123
Debater
Debater

Post by Strawbs123 »

I really don’t think everyone loves nala as much as she does, stop taking your fucking dog into a professional environment every day you leave your lonely mansion.

(Its definitely ‘and me’ not ‘and I’. Lol)

Aurelyia
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Aurelyia »

slothella22 wrote:Does anyone else find it really uncomfortable the way Zoe treats Holly? She was so nasty to her about her mums rock cakes in a previous vlog. Then once again Zoe brought it up in her most recent vlog, getting really in Holly's face about it and pointing at her which is so rude. I know Holly laughed it off but she seemed so uncomfortable. Zoe is so undermining and a big bully.
I noticed that too! When she came up behind her when Holly was on her laptop singing just seemed so awkward. Made me realize what a nightmare working in that office would be like. I feel like I’d never be able to relax when Zoe’s around because you never know when something you do might end up on her vlog for thousands to see. Just seems so unpleasant.

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

Does anyone else find it really uncomfortable the way Zoe treats Holly? She was so nasty to her about her mums rock cakes in a previous vlog. Then once again Zoe brought it up in her most recent vlog, getting really in Holly's face about it and pointing at her which is so rude. I know Holly laughed it off but she seemed so uncomfortable. Zoe is so undermining and a big bully.
I felt bad for her at that point. If my mum went to the trouble of making some cakes for my office and then some annoying bitch kept going on about how bad they were, it'd be sad.
How was she to know they'd take it that seriously??
I thought she went overboard with that right in her face
Don't stan so close to me

IWFITTB15
Learner
Learner

Post by IWFITTB15 »

catsnotgotmytongue wrote:
I felt bad for her at that point. If my mum went to the trouble of making some cakes for my office and then some annoying bitch kept going on about how bad they were, it'd be sad.
I’ve mentioned this before, but I’d LOVE if someone to made a super-cut video of Zoe bullying Tanya, Holly, Poppy etc.

fatdan113
Informer
Informer

Post by fatdan113 »

Cordiella - 280390 Idea's Stolen From Pintrest

supremeb1tch
Learner
Learner

Post by supremeb1tch »

Cordially Invited to my sofa

Dibs
Informer
Informer

Post by Dibs »

Cordiella - 280390 useful tips for the brainless

Apple In My Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Apple In My Pie »

Cordiella - 280390 Plagiarised Pinterest Tips

Post by Guest »

Cordiella - 280390 books not sold

sah6994
Learner
Learner

Post by sah6994 »

Cordiella: 280390 invitations from Pinterest

Reine
Informer
Informer

Post by Reine »

[video][/video]

jamieschmidt
Informer
Informer

Post by jamieschmidt »

IWFITTB15 wrote:
catsnotgotmytongue wrote:
I’ve mentioned this before, but I’d LOVE if someone to made a super-cut video of Zoe bullying Tanya, Holly, Poppy etc.
I volunteer! Starting right now!

Reine
Informer
Informer

Post by Reine »

[video][/video]

I know this isn't on topic but I think Zoe's fan girl out did her :?

Apple In My Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Apple In My Pie »

That Eltoria is something else. :? Reading the comments on her video (the Zoella 2018 lifestyle Christmas range) - breathtaking :rofl: so many people are calling the sets out for what they are (nice, but overpriced shite) then you have people asking her why she’s trying to justify the over inflated prices, people saying you can get better in primark, people saying that yeah the set is nice but it’s not festive... then on the flip side you have people saying ‘omg don’t be MEEN 2 El or Zoe!! It it ZOELLA and ZOELLA MERCH she can charge what she wants!’. And guess which comments lady El is going around and thumbs upping, heart-ing, replying to? Yep all the nice ones either buttering her or Zoe up. Such a blatant brown noser!

allygrace19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by allygrace19 »

Haha
5D1A20ED-4D0D-441B-AA8A-E76200CD881A.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Zoella”