Carlie “I’m a whale” Wood

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Not much has been going on in her life besides her complaining about her weight gain. This is the best I could come up with.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Carlie “I’m a whale” Wood

Post by Rhea85 »

well at least other YouTubers are consistent with their content and put effort unlike you, carlie.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Forevergauc »

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Thanks for starting a new thread! Is there anyway to add in a Part #?
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

LivingInElysium wrote:Thanks for starting a new thread! Is there anyway to add in a Part #?
i think it’s too late to edit the post. Sorry! I always forget!

lowkeyshittalker
Informer
Informer

Post by lowkeyshittalker »

Following!

If stress burned calories, I'd be a supermodel

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

What I have discovered about these youtubers is that the personality and transparency is what brings in views. For example I can watch Trisha Paytas mukbang all day and find it entertaining. Trisha is always relaxed on camera and takes her time talking and explaining every personal detail from her life. Most of her videos are 30 minutes long and most of her subscribers enjoy that. However with Carlie, everything seems rushed and she has no interest in social media. She has never been open with her audience and fakes everything. She still has not realized that her audience wants real stories from her life and not just her complaining or showing off her hauls. If Carlie was open and honest about her past and college experiences, I am sure she can pull in more loyal subscribers. I am sure she has some interesting stories from college but she would never talk about those.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

“Cousisns”

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

i used to think cooper and gage looked so much alike but now they look nothing alike to me, it looks like gage didn't get any butler genes

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

joinmymisery wrote:i used to think cooper and gage looked so much alike but now they look nothing alike to me, it looks like gage didn't get any butler genes
And Cooper definitely looks like a Butler.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Rhea85 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 0d576c.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180817</span><span>/</span><span>d14e2fe7e5fd764e19b1150a9f0d576c</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

well at least other YouTubers are consistent with their content and put effort unlike you, carlie.
Did you all see the ytbers who responded to this? Jingerifics husband and missy lanning from daily bumps. They were pissed and missy unfollowed Carlie :rofl: serves her right. She is never happy. They sre rich and their vlogs suck. Stop bitching carlie. Enjoy your life and be happy for others.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Adoptthiskitten wrote:
Rhea85 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 0d576c.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180817</span><span>/</span><span>d14e2fe7e5fd764e19b1150a9f0d576c</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Did you all see the ytbers who responded to this? Jingerifics husband and missy lanning from daily bumps. They were pissed and missy unfollowed Carlie :rofl: serves her right. She is never happy. They sre rich and their vlogs suck. Stop bitching carlie. Enjoy your life and be happy for others.
It’s so obvious that she envies the daily bumps. I am not too familiar with them but scrolling through their videos, I see nice colorful professional thumbnails. They definitely put a lot of effort into their channel. They also seem like they have fun high energy personalities and live a fun lifestyle. Unlike the woods who disappear for weeks then come out with terrible content.

Post by Guest »

Since when is her twitter private?

Frenchlurker
Debater
Debater

Post by Frenchlurker »

gosh the Butlers' thread is a mess...is it a metaphore? :D

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I don't like DB at all-- they totally exploit their kids for views. But. They out effort into their terrible skits. I don't think it is so much what their kids like to film that drives their videos. It's what gets views. They're making money hand over fist. And that's what drives Carlie crazy. "Family vlogs" just aren't as popular as they used to be, and hers are boring anyway.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Shay said that Jackson is the ceo of socialbluebook.com. When did this happen?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

lmmomSD wrote:I don't like DB at all-- they totally exploit their kids for views. But. They out effort into their terrible skits. I don't think it is so much what their kids like to film that drives their videos. It's what gets views. They're making money hand over fist. And that's what drives Carlie crazy. "Family vlogs" just aren't as popular as they used to be, and hers are boring anyway.

she wants to become a multi millionaire and is frustrated that she still is not pulling in half a million. Even shay’s channel is loosing its momentum and he puts a lot of effort into it. YouTube is not working out for her. She thought her family channel would take off after her perfect Mormon marriage but her views are down and her husband has low energy and doesn’t even enjoy vlogging.

Gossipyy
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipyy »

Daily Bumps and Carl&Jinger’s channels have sky rocketed in views and subscribers. It’s not the sort of content I like to watch but it seems to be most popular. I respect the way they’ve learned YouTube’s algorithm’s and built their brands around that. Carlie doesn’t realise that her content is repetitive, unoriginal, not consistent and barely edited. At least the bigger channels make effort and recognise who their target audience is.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Gossipyy wrote:Daily Bumps and Carl&Jinger’s channels have sky rocketed in views and subscribers. It’s not the sort of content I like to watch but it seems to be most popular. I respect the way they’ve learned YouTube’s algorithm’s and built their brands around that. Carlie doesn’t realise that her content is repetitive, unoriginal, not consistent and barely edited. At least the bigger channels make effort and recognise who their target audience is.

they also have great personalities as well. Which helps out a lot.

Ugh I am so annoyed by the fact they made Jackson the ceo of social blue book. He doesn’t even understand the algorithm, why would any creator trust him to help boost their value? He’s so new to YouTube and social media but acts like an expert. It also doesn’t help that his dumb wife just destroyed a relationship they had with popular youtubers. This won’t end well. Social media is constantly changing.

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amanda »

paperbag wrote:Since when is her twitter private?
Looks like she’s gone into hiding :rofl:

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”