Michannel McDied - AKA Miss Budget Primark - Part 4

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Re: Michannel McDied - AKA Miss Budget Primark - Part 4

Post by auntiflo13 »

Gossiper34 wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:29 am
auntiflo13 wrote:She's put her own video up trying the same clothes on with Em. She's totally serious because it's HER channel. You would not think that she is the same idiotic woman that's dancing on Em's channel! If I were Em, I'd be ending the friendship - she has no respect for Em's channel at ALL!
I was just coming on here to say this! Her own video today is completely different. There's no dancing and she actually talks about the clothes! It seems like they filmed Emma's clips first and then she did her own. Did Emma not notice how different she was acting and question why?!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
Em titled her video - size 10 and 20 .........Khila is obviously having a major dig saying sizes 12 and 22 in her video title! We've known for ages that Em pretends to be an 18-20.....yet she's let Candy AKA Youpenga (size 22-24) borrow a dress or blouse and Candy's fitted in them. Em is in denial about her size !

I'm sure Em has better friends that Khila!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Rosebunny
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Rosebunny »

Quote of the day: "I think I've just become like, indoctrinated by American culture" :roll:

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Rosebunny wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:51 am
Quote of the day: "I think I've just become like, indoctrinated by American culture" :roll:

'Is shamrock an American term ?' - no, you idiot Khila - it's an Irish plant that is named a 'shamrock' all over the world! :roll:

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I cannot believe this woman! She's doing a vlog 'vid' on her 'spendaholic' channel - COVID-19 virus vlog! Yes Khila let's take a killer disease and use it as an excuse to vlog!

I just cannot get my breath! People are dying due to COVID-19 and she's using it like 'vlogmas'! Youtube are demonetising anyone that uses/mentions the virus on their channels so, I hope they demonetise her too!

Rosebunny
Informer
Informer

Post by Rosebunny »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:12 am
I cannot believe this woman! She's doing a vlog 'vid' on her 'spendaholic' channel - COVID-19 virus vlog! Yes Khila let's take a killer disease and use it as an excuse to vlog!

I just cannot get my breath! People are dying due to COVID-19 and she's using it like 'vlogmas'! Youtube are demonetising anyone that uses/mentions the virus on their channels so, I hope they demonetise her too!
This.

Also, could the signet ring she chose herself for Mother's Day (because, of course she did) be any chavvier?

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Just watched her baking bread with out of date flour! I couldn't help but spot it on my 60 inch tv! You can see it clearly when she's measuring the flour.........

Then she shows us this signet ring (it's from the USA of course!) - $135 on the website - it's gold plated on silver. Why get that when you can get a 9ct gold one from the UK for around £60? :?

Her jigsaw puzzle video is extremely annoying - why not do all the edges first like normal people do?

vixen
Learner
Learner

Post by vixen »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:33 am
Just watched her baking bread with out of date flour! I couldn't help but spot it on my 60 inch tv! You can see it clearly when she's measuring the flour.........
Looked like SEP 2020 on the flour?

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

vixen wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:40 pm
auntiflo13 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:33 am
Looked like SEP 2020 on the flour?
On my large screen it said Nov 2019

She also made buns and her mixture had curdled......

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

BooksandTea wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:19 am
auntiflo13 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:12 am

I feel like this is really insensitive, I get vlogging because she's working from home and lots of youtubers are upping their video content at the moment. But literally calling it vlogvid as a pun on Covid is so distasteful, people are literally dying it's not a cute pun
I've seen other people call it their 'social distancing vlog' ....or 'isolation vlog' which is more tasteful

Rosebunny
Informer
Informer

Post by Rosebunny »

So ... is anyone actually bored enough to watch Milo's channel? :rofl:

bigpink
Debater
Debater

Post by bigpink »

So she was miserable and moaning at working from home and how HARD it was, now she is miserable and moaning about being furloughed. This woman is never happy, always looking for a row, always looking for a reason to be offended. She said she is a keyworker. Really Also, how is Shane still working? Why is his job both essential and impossible to do from home????

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Yeah, a keyworker who they got rid of as soon as they could they are probably glad to not have the greasy one showing up in the staff video calls, in her grey jumper, talking in an American accent with her "closet" in the background.

I don't know how Lee is still working too, he really shouldn't be, but he's probably just glad to not be in that house.

bigpink
Debater
Debater

Post by bigpink »

Hit 10,000 subs on the day of her 10 year you tube anniversary. SURE JAN.

Also, out of those 10,000 subs how come only 2-3 thousand watch the videos

Post by Guest »

bigpink wrote:Hit 10,000 subs on the day of her 10 year you tube anniversary. SURE JAN.

Also, out of those 10,000 subs how come only 2-3 thousand watch the videos ImageImage

It's 100k not 10k which makes it worse.. Out of all those people she gets very low views so it doesn't really matter how many subscribers she has. I've always said I thought she was buying subscribers and this was too much of a coincidence for me. Although she claims it's because she asked the universe...

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Gossiper34 wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:36 am
bigpink wrote:Hit 10,000 subs on the day of her 10 year you tube anniversary. SURE JAN.

Also, out of those 10,000 subs how come only 2-3 thousand watch the videos ImageImage

It's 100k not 10k which makes it worse.. Out of all those people she gets very low views so it doesn't really matter how many subscribers she has. I've always said I thought she was buying subscribers and this was too much of a coincidence for me. Although she claims it's because she asked the universe...

When someone hits 100k subscribers, Youtube take note and look through the analytics before sending out the silver play button (and they often adjust subscriber numbers to get rid of the fake followers). I know that we're in a sort of lock down but, if we don't see the silver play button this side of 2022, rest assured, she's bought subscribers!

maeray
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by maeray »

Increase by exactly 100 subscribers on 16 and 18 April 2020 according to social blade after months of no real increase.....and no other additions on any other day in the same month, not even 1 or 2 ........?

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I've noticed how she's mentioned her 'ten years on youtube' but, has hardly mentioned the 100k subscribers (maybe because she knows she has bought them!)

She also uploaded a video with a Q & A and said she removed a lot of videos when Milo was a baby because she was 'trolled'. She wasn't 'trolled' - there were comments about how cruel she was with the newborn Milo - ie. not supporting his head; letting him 'sit up' unaided at a few days old and he rolled forward and headbutted her laptop; she also stuck her phone in his face whilst he screamed and she was saying 'I don't know what's wrong with this child!' - then she filmed cooking videos and you could hear newborn Milo screaming in the back ground. The baby vlogs were upsetting to watch and i'm surprised people didn't call social services........Her comments back to people were exceptionally rude when they were only showing concern for the baby. The vlogs haunted me and still do. Since then, she has made a huge fuss of Milo as if she is full of guilt and she tries to put on a persona that she's a quirky and funny woman.....she's not a good person!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

The Sawalha-Adderley's (UK) have received their silver play button for reaching 100k subscribers on the 30th April (2 weeks ago). Khila apparently reached her 100k subscriber count two weeks before them - so where is her silver play button? It's also very strange that she has had no further subscribers since hitting 100k ....the Sawalha-Adderley's are nearly at 102k , This proves she's totally buying subscribers! Plus she's only getting 7k views on average and around 100 comments on videos. The first channel I mentioned is getting 20k views on average with 400 comments. I reckon she's only got 70k REAL subscribers

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Well, she still doesn't have her youtube play button lol !

She filmed in Primark, Meadowhall with Emma and showed Emma looking at products - I think it was more like Khila to be showing Em's true size on video!

Khila's teenage girl bedroom makeover was so incredibly sad - she bought her a rug, sold her wardrobe and bought an ikea unit. She spent the massive amount of £120. We're redoing our teenage daughter's bedroom - the wardrobes are £800 and that's before we've got her a new double bed, wallpaper, pictures, carpet, rugs etc......

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

So, they're now buying her parents out. They own a small percentage of the property and didn't buy half of it (good for them)

I am noticing her repeating a few phrases on her vlogs that are irritating : 'It's a thing'....'it's a whole thing' .....as well as repeating 'situation' and 'purchases'

She uploaded one video and rambled away about designer bags and that she is ashamed of buying them ....because her viewers ask about the bags etc. Don't show them off then......

Return to “MissBudgetBeauty”