Rielle_GG
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lidl ByTerrible & The Loaned Aston Martin #28

Post by Rielle_GG »

queenofsaigon wrote:Image

I like what she’s wearing but god another urn? The way I see their house is that it’s completely empty filled with urns and cat poo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:rofl: :rofl: oh the irony Lydia filling her new build monstrosity with pretend family heirlooms. Embarrassing.

Her fave biscuit must be chocolate chip (on her shoulder)

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

When you see her next to that shit urn, you see how very small she is.
For me they have an Indian styled pattern on them, how does that fit in??

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Yeah...old biddy lounge room chic. They should call this 'The Day Room'.Image

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:Yeah...old biddy lounge room chic. They should call this 'The Day Room'.Image

Wow what an exciting life she has, I had all my windows open today 33 degrees out side and 27 in , wow wee.

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Hey, where is tonight’s flog, bog!!

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

lazyluxlidl wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:So typical petty petulant child Lydia- no freebie=no exposure. Grow the f*ck up you penny pinching kidImageImage

I cant with that gap on the top of those shelves it doesnt even make sense and it makes me so angry I hate it so much god why is lydia such a fucking idiot fucking fill that gap you idiot Oh god I hate it

Just think how full of spiders that space will be LOL maybe room for some bats too!

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Oh dear a 50 mns flog, not sure that we need that much but sh def needs ads for money!

immyym
Debater
Debater

Post by immyym »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
cee wrote:Spotted this on my IG explore page. Far too much grey going on for my tastes and it looks so dark and gloomy.

Sea urchin light in dining room & jellyfish chandelier in kitchen...bizarre Image

I recently got a job at a marble company so have the delight in telling you Carrara is one of the cheapest ImageImage

We fit out people’s showers in bloody Onyx... Lyds clearly isn’t on the level she thinks she is

immyym
Debater
Debater

Post by immyym »

GeorgeePorgee wrote:
cee wrote:Spotted this on my IG explore page. Far too much grey going on for my tastes and it looks so dark and gloomy.

Sea urchin light in dining room & jellyfish chandelier in kitchen...bizarre Image

I recently got a job at a marble company so have the delight in telling you Carrara is one of the cheapest ImageImage

We fit out people’s showers in bloody Onyx... Lyds clearly isn’t on the level she thinks she is

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

It’s delightful the way she talks about jewellery in her flog(she actually says jewelleries, hum oups), she doesn’t actually own anything apart from that ring and the Cartier elements, she doesn’t have any fine jewelry , pearls, diamonds, saphires, or even costume jewellery, so F off lids!!

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

We have a kind of dirty bottom dance when wearing the pink skin body suit and then her talking about « coming on »( period) . All very odd :rofl:
And while talking about fluffing the curtains, her very vulgar accent suddenly comes back, but then whose wouldn’t while talking about « fluffing the curtains », oh so posh :rofl: <3

GeorgeePorgee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

Hunevoque wrote:It’s delightful the way she talks about jewellery in her flog(she actually says jewelleries, hum oups), she doesn’t actually own anything apart from that ring and the Cartier elements, she doesn’t have any fine jewelry , pearls, diamonds, saphires, or even costume jewellery, so F off lids!!
She acted such a cringey prat on that shoot. What a weirdo. Feel so sorry for the people working with her..so awkward

Happywifehappylife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Happywifehappylife »

Just watched the latest cringefest. Why on earth did she not take that bloody leather mack off when she was interviewing the ladies? You are suppose to take your outer wear off when inside lydiot. All I could hear was it squeaking every time she moved. God the state of her, why was she all hunched over and the other ladies sat with proper posture. All she seems to talk about when it comes to products is how beautiful the packaging is. She even went into detail in her autumn bog about that book cover. Oh how lovely and grey and it has some gold. FFS normal people are more interested in the actual product or what the book is about. She is such a major air head and knows nothing about anything!

Happywifehappylife
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Happywifehappylife »

Just add that it seems that scarrie is starting to inject herself back into Lydiots flogs, quite a bit. The editing is really bad too. Its way too jumpy.

itaintyourname
Learner
Learner

Post by itaintyourname »

immyym wrote:
GeorgeePorgee wrote:

Nothing goes with anything in that room

skeppi
Talker
Talker

Post by skeppi »

anyone else noticed what looks like a hole in her white top under her arm while unboxing ?

PixelGirl

Post by PixelGirl »

Happywifehappylife wrote:Just watched the latest cringefest. Why on earth did she not take that bloody leather mack off when she was interviewing the ladies? You are suppose to take your outer wear off when inside lydiot. All I could hear was it squeaking every time she moved. God the state of her, why was she all hunched over and the other ladies sat with proper posture. All she seems to talk about when it comes to products is how beautiful the packaging is. She even went into detail in her autumn bog about that book cover. Oh how lovely and grey and it has some gold. FFS normal people are more interested in the actual product or what the book is about. She is such a major air head and knows nothing about anything!
I agree totally, when we saw her sat there with her coat on during the interview we were dumbfounded, does she know nothing about etiquette? Also, again another badly edited vlog, who wants to watch endless minutes of them laughing and making stupid jokes? If I didn't know better I'd think Carrie was editing the way she is, deliberately making Lydia look bad in those vlogs. Also Carrie looks to be making moves to become a blogger herself, she tried it before I believe, but I guess she'll have another go at it, having learnt the ropes from Lydia. Will she dump her if she becomes successful, or will they simply then be able to travel the world together, blogger style?

Hunevoque
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hunevoque »

Was anyone else horrified by the GHD gift, how many more hair appliances does she need, not to mention that in fact she was gutted because she didn’t get the « new » hairdryer :rofl:
And the way she sent her mum flying about the vitamine c shot and the look. Her poor mum had spent the morning cooking food, that of course lydiot knows how to cook, hum hum! , while princess and gay boy were upstairs. Shit 30 years old and mummy comes to cook, note that the thermocrap has disappeared. Probably too difficult not read the instructions, not written in grey and gold and packaging not up to notch :rofl:

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

Is she still going on about that f*cking Carl Cox thing? I think he can make his own friends without the help of you LYDIOT.
My hormones just can't take her. I'm ready to punch her face in through the screen :rofl: :FU:

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

Can’t help but think her and Carrie are flirting with each other in Paris?! When she’s in her bathrobe prancing about..... they have more chemistry than she does with her own husband? Wtf?

Return to “Lydia Millen”